Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid. Time to stop the bleeding before it’s too late.

Hey Toast. You can't catch heart disease or cancer from standing next to someone or shaking their hand. Try comparing apples to apples. The comparison here is SARS or the Spanish Flu.
Damn, took him off ignore, my mistake, back on he goes.

Currently there are a zillion articles and news pieces on Covid but it's difficult for general public to gain any true understanding of the disease. One short documentary that attempts to present some meaningful information is on Netflix and includes a graph on the deadliness versus the degree of contagion relative to many of the other great diseases that humans have encountered. It is helpful to gain this understanding. From a virus' perspective it is most successful when it is less deadly, but highly contagious. . So far, virus hunters have identified more than 1500 corona viruses that reside in friendly hosts such as bats.

On the race for a vaccine, the Oxford team appears to be ahead. But at least 4 other teams are in hot pursuit, and dozens of other dark horse teams in the match. Humans will win this one.

But nature has many design options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the final word is out..... No massages until June 25! :fuck :mad: The final nail in the coffin for some SP's??

So the final word is out..... No massages until June 25! :fuck :mad: The final nail in the coffin for some SP's??

Wait seriously? Man this sucks, I was all hyped up to be able to go get a massage this weekend

The home based ones will survive, but the ones in commercial properties with rents due will certainly face a challenge and undoubtedly some will no survive.
Unfortunately this will play no favorites and some of the great providers will fall by the wayside while some of the poor ones might make it thru, all depends on their financial situations

The studio at 10870 96 st has an ad on Kijiji saying they reopen today :step

Best Care confirmed they are open with a couple ads posted today as well. It seems like they are busy as when I messaged they said they did not have a time available until several hours later in the day. Unfortunately in my research I have not learned enough to know their offerings. If anyone has any info please feel free to PM me.

Albert

Last edited:
The studio at 10870 96 st has an ad on Kijiji saying they reopen today :step

Yes I just messaged them and they said they are open for massage, but I’m not going till Stage 2 opens on June 19, 2020. There a lot of ads up now I’m assuming they all opened back up. Be careful anyone who decides to go.

Been a law abiding individual till now and helping the greater cause. But now, I say .. time to actively declare Fuck Off to cross Canada idiocy. Trudeau's regime will destroy several million families, like his father did. Very disappointed in UCP....Kenney is playing the international card re China, but going along with the Trudeau regime of Wussies. And his own morons as health care advisors. Calgary, the epicentre of Alberta's WuhAn crisis? Give us a break. All across the world, but especially in Quebec they fucked up on their 'neglect centres'. And now in order to hide the massive failures, societal control is the response. Time to speak up, lads. Unless, of course you appreciate sitting at home and receiving a Trudeau welfare check. And of course, reminiscing old memories in your Penthouse notes . And, btw, the China Consulate in Calgary responded to Kenney with a nasty note of their own. My opinions have evolved rapidly. These CCP folks are tied to the money launderers who have screwed up Canada for the last decade. Time to be less naive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I have said many times, this indefinite shutdown and the refusal on the govts part to pay monies to some Canadians who dont qualify for support, is a direction violation of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

The govt doesnt have the legal right to restrict your ability to earn AND refuse to pay you compensation if you have not comitted a crime to which they convicted you of.

I am surprised no lawyer or private citizen has yet tried to sue the govt - federally or provincially. I am guessing it will happen eventually.

If they can restrict peoples' ability to earn money and they can do it indefinitely, plus, if they can refuse to pay monies to affected people, then essentially, they can starve people to death (among other induced hardships) and nothing can be done about it.

No where in Canadian law does it permit our leaders to do such a thing.

Been a law abiding individual till now and helping the greater cause. But now, I say .. time to actively declare Fuck Off to cross Canada idiocy. Trudeau's regime will destroy several million families, like his father did. Very disappointed in UCP....Kenney is playing the international card re China, but going along with the Trudeau regime of Wussies. And his own morons as health care advisors. Calgary, the epicentre of Alberta's WuhAn crisis? Give us a break. All across the world, but especially in Quebec they fucked up on their 'neglect centres'. And now in order to hide the massive failures, societal control is the response. Time to speak up, lads. Unless, of course you appreciate sitting at home and receiving a Trudeau welfare check. And of course, reminiscing old memories in your Penthouse notes
emoji1787.png
. And, btw, the China Consulate in Calgary responded to Kenney with a nasty note of their own. My opinions have evolved rapidly. These CCP folks are tied to the money launderers who have screwed up Canada for the last decade. Time to be less naive.

What are your solutions to the issues? Without understanding the science in advance, what would you have done to in advance to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the world populations while keeping the economy running at full steam? What do you know that the best scientists in the world don't know? In a previous post I said that I and 100 of my fellow workers were laid off on the same day. Only 8 of us have been called back so far but only on a part time basis. It's what to expect as business and politicians take small steps to try to open up out economy once Trump realized drinking disinfectant didn't work. Despite being laid off for seven weeks, I have not sat on my hands and have not requested any stimulus funding which you incorrectly refer to welfare cheques.

Rather that cutting a wide swath criticizing all the world scientists and world leaders, what are your solutions? Bring more unmasked foreign workers to get sick working at Cargil High River? Open international air travel and allow citizens of the world to enter freely without testing or quarantine? Shake the hands of everyone as they get off the plane unmasked and without hand sanitizer? Perhaps invite kids to play in senior centers? Once the seniors are eradicated we could use the space for the homeless. It sounds like a win win to me.

This is an international health crisis, not only a Canadian problem? It may have been made worse by Alberta''s economic oil problems, but my opinion is that due to our economic situation we would be in a similar situation that we are now regardless of the Corona Virus. What is your solution to ensuring Alberta receives $60.00 a barrel for our oil regardless of the current world prices?

Do what you wish for yourself. Lick door knobs then kiss your friends and family, but really it is pointless to rant about the woes caused by everyone in the world but you. If you have solutions, I'm sure they would be welcomed by our leadership.

Last edited:
What are your solutions to the issues? Without understanding the science in advance, what would you have done to in advance to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the world populations while keeping the economy running at full steam? What do you know that the best scientists in the world don't know? In a previous post I said that I and 100 of my fellow workers were laid off on the same day. Only 8 of us have been called back so far but only on a part time basis. It's what to expect as business and politicians take small steps to try to open up out economy once Trump realized drinking disinfectant didn't work. I have not sat on my hands and have not requested any of the stimulus funding which you incorrectly refer to welfare cheques.

Rather that cutting a wide swath criticizing all the world scientists and world leaders, what are your solutions? Bring more unmasked foreign workers to get sick working at Cargil High River? Open international air travel and allow citizens of the world to enter freely without testing or quarantine? Shake the hands of everyone as they get off the plane unmasked and without hand sanitizer? Perhaps invite kids to play in senior centers? Once the seniors are eradicated we could use the space for the homeless. It sounds like a win win to me.

This is an international health crisis, not only a Canadian problem? It may have been made worse by Alberta''s economic oil problems, but my opinion is that due to our economic situation we would be in a similar situation that we are now regardless of the Corona Virus. What is your solution to ensuring Alberta receives $60.00 a barrel for our oil regardless of the current world prices?

Do what you wish for yourself. Lick door knobs then kiss your friends and family, but really it is pointless to rant about the woes caused by everyone in the world but you. If you have solutions talk to your leadership.

The govt knew EARLY ON that most of the deaths were seniors in nursing homes. In Ontario, 90% of the deaths are seniors 60+ years of age and 65% of the deaths are nursing home seniors 80+ years of age.

So, stop with the 'govt didnt know' argument and they were doing their best to 'protect the public'.

In Ontario, there have been less than 100 deaths of adults under the age of 60 and children combined. Essentially, we have a better chance of dying in a car accident than we do of dying form Covid19, if we are under the age of 60, even if we already have an existing health condition.

Now, have we ever shut down the economy because of car fatalities? Have we ever shut down the economy because of any threat that was so low on the probability scale? No, we havent.

You cant suspend the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and isolate citizens because you claim their MIGHT BE a threat to their well-being.

And you and I know the govt didnt think Covid was a threat to the general public. We can see it in the way that they kept the liquor and coffee stores operating from the start. If there really was a threat, one of the first things you would do is stop the lines going through the Tim Hortons drive throughs. But Timmies, the LCBO and even marijuana shops were kept open. Walmart was allowed to remain open but an independent store with much less traffic than Walmart was deemed to unsafe to remain open.

Obviously, we were scammed and we are continuing to be scammed.

Think of this:

Thousands of sex workers have continued to work during the Covid 19 outbreak. They have sex, suck and fuck strangers countless times during the week, and yet, they havent died from Covid. How can this be? How can it be that we have to stay locked down but hookers can still see clients? The govt knows they are still advertising. Its not done in secrecy. Where is all this transmission?

Logic. Facts. Without Bias.

Btw, anyone can test their Oxygen level with a simple $12 Oximeter, found on Ebay. I have one, had one for years, and in about 4 seconds, it will tell you if you are breathing well or not. Chances are if you have good blood-oxygen levels (above 90%), you arent going to die anytime soon from Covid19. You can check your level every hour if you wish.

For $12 fucking dollars!!!!!!!!!

Most of the deaths in Italy, America and elsewhere in the world are seniors who are already near death even without Covid19. You dont shut down the world because an 85 year old with already bad health gets Covid and dies 6 months earlier than expected.

And lastly, how many deaths do you project from the shutdown? Dont tell me you think no one will die from shutting down Trillions in economic wealth creation. Canada, alone, will lose over 1 Trillion from their economy over the long run. That's like losing 4 years worth of healthcare spending for all Canadians. 4 years worth of all healthcare spending for the entire country, poof, vanished!!!

Last edited:
You can subscribe to the political health officials who have INTERPRETED the WHO recommendations into a full scale lock down, or you can dig into other acclaimed doctors, scientists, and virologists who have been working with real statistics since February. If you listen to Tam and Hinshaw you start to believe this virus can jump from cars passing on the freeways. Trudeau is simply an ass hat that thinks deficits take care of themselves.

At the end of the day I hope these people are held accountable for the subsequent deaths and hardship of healthy people. Hopefully there will be class action suits against them. We’ve effectively decimated the economy to TRY to extend seniors lifespan another 6-8 months. Sadly stats show the average stay in a nursing home is 835 days.

Here is a simple exercise of a Run the numbers on the outbreak at the Cargill packing plant. The infections, the recoveries, the deaths. Those are real numbers. Then find out the cause of death of the workers who died. Guaranteed there will be underlying issues and covid attributed to them. Then find out the average death rate of Cargill packing plant workers in 2018 and 2019.

The failure of the health care system to provide a safe environment for the seniors is the root cause of majority of deaths.

8500 people died in 2018 from influenza! Cancer kills more. When will we have a vaccine for that?

Further to my ranting. Chocolate and candy attribute to obesity and the diabetes pandemic. Ban them. Ban everything that can hurt you, stay at home and leave the government feed you. No hang on. Farming is a high risk vocation. Stroke that as well.

Last edited:
Further to my ranting. Chocolate and candy attribute to obesity and the diabetes pandemic. Ban them. Ban everything that can hurt you, stay at home and leave the government feed you. No hang on. Farming is a high risk vocation. Stroke that as well.

Most Canadians are Communists. So, to them, having the govt rule over their lives is a dream come true.

Shoutbox
  1. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  5. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  12. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  13. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  21. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  22. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  23. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  32. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
  39. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  40. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  41. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  42. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
Back