Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLINIQUE SOLEIL 9825 L'ACADIE 514 331 6109

Black Delilah

Reaction score
hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 02 Apr 2006 at 07:55.35 PM

I decided to go out farther in the seach for other massage places and came up with this gem.Located in a two story commercial building,corner of Sauve W.I made an appointement and was warmly greeted by Judy,who was to be my masseuse for one hour (50$).The lobby is nicely decorated, with I think 4 rooms, each with a shower( saw 2 rooms)extremely clean,warm and nicely decorated .Judy is chinese,cute face,long brown hair with light brown highlights,5ft,4in.trim body,100 lbs,small breasts,very nice personality.She gave me an excellent, strong proffessional massage.What I liked most was when she sat on my ass with her legs spread eagle I could feel the form of her pussy pushing on my ass ,(what a feeling!)while she massaged my back.There was teasing between the legs ,the type we all like.After 40 minutes she told me to flip and the teasing started again.The hj was very good and slow with her moaning as I came closer to the end.She allowed touching of her breasts and her ass under her clothes.I did not go further as it was my first time and not my last.I like this place mostly because of the ambiance.I saw two other girls there and they were very good looking,they may have been Thailandaise or some where around there.I will repeat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Clinque Soleil 9825 L'acadie 514-331-6109
How_U_Doin
Ring
Posted on 02 Apr 2006 at 08:22.07 PM

This sounds like a good place.
How much did she ask for the HJ?

hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 04 Apr 2006 at 03:38.48 PM

And the answers are:There was no discussion of price.I gave 20$ and she was happy with that amount.Judy is about 24 yrs old and has half a handfull of breasts.Maybe 34b.She is a student and starts only after 5pm.Very nice lady.

enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

belikemikes
Ring

User since 02 Dec 2004 - 65 posts
Posted on 17 Apr 2006 at 03:27.57 PM

was there today and had judy. she does not look 24 i'd say closer to 34. sat on my butt she was wearing pants. went for a hj only but i undid her pants noo complaint. tight ass and what a g string played over the muff. erruotion...continued the massage ended 5-10 min early. left 30. wound repeat only to push the envelope further, but was not great looking.

That's my point of view1

curious17
Ring

User since 21 Nov 2004 - 57 posts
Posted on 04 Jun 2006 at 05:19.21 PM

I noticed this place from the parking lot when I had almost exactly an hour to spare, so decided to give it a try. I took an hour ($50) from Asian French speaking receptionist (not really friendly) without asking about the girl. Clean reception and room with new shower and decent towel. A Chinese girl named Asen (?sp) came in-quite pretty around 5'5" with nice body wearing shirt and tight sweatpants. Reasonably friendly but limited English and less French. She gave a medium-strong professional quality massage-one of the best I've had in a Montreal MP. Switched to more teasing technique and suggested I turn over after 25 min (too short!). After brief negotiation, she took off top and partly lowered pants. Didn't mind touching much but clearly not GFE. OK HJ then nice clean up and restarted massage briefly. She did try to end after only 40 minutes, but stayed another 10 when I objected. She said only two girls, too busy today..... I left $50, maybe too much but the massage was really good. I won't rush back, but would try again if in neighborhood.

Pr.Sinister
VIP
Located in Montreal, Canada

User since 05 Aug 2005 - 53 posts
Posted on 15 Jul 2006 at 03:20.52 PM

I read on the 4100b Decarie thread that there is a girl named Lilly that also works there.

This is close to my place so i decided to call and make an appointment with
her. I asked who was working and she said Asan and Judy. Then i ask when
Lilly is working and she says Lilly is working now! WTF!? I ask how could this
be and she says that Lilly is Judy. ooooookkkkkkkkaaaaayyyyyy...

By that time, i recognize Judy's voice as i have been with her 4-5 times and
she is asking me if i want an appointment. I say no i don't want Judy as i was
disappointed with my last time with her. So she begs me to try her again
and promises it will be better this time. I cave and she says she will be free at
3:30pm.

I get there at 3:28pm and Asan comes to the door and i tell her i have an
apointment with Judy and she says that Judy is busy. I tell her that Judy
specifically told me to come at 3:30pm when i wanted to come at 2:30pm.
She tells me that Judy will be available in 1 hour!!! That means she just
****ing took the walk-in knowing full well that she had an apointment.

Asan says i can take her and that she will give a good massage and i
can have 45 minutes instead of an hour... Now i am pissed and i tell her
that there are so many places in Montreal that i don't need to put up with
this bullshit. I show her my "Loyalty" card to prove that i am a regular and
i tell her that i will not be back.

Pisses me off man... I really liked this place for a while but i'm done!

The Asian MP Expert

bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 10 Oct 2005 - 338 posts
Posted on 16 Jul 2006 at 12:27.33 AM

Pr. Sinister, yup sounds like a really classy joint. Is it at least cheap? Asian places may not be known for good customer service, but they make up for it with price.

Pr.Sinister
VIP
Located in Montreal, Canada

User since 05 Aug 2005 - 53 posts
Posted on 17 Jul 2006 at 10:19.47 PM

Hehehe... Well prices are standard but they are the 1st ones i have seen where you get your free massage after 10 massages... Mycome is 7 massages and all other places are 5 massages.

I guess they figure they will lose the customer way before having to give a free massage!

The Asian MP Expert

User Re: Re: Clinque Soleil 9825 L'acadie 514-331-6109
bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 10 Oct 2005 - 338 posts
Posted on 19 Jul 2006 at 11:44.35 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Pr.Sinister
Hehehe... Well prices are standard but they are the 1st ones i have seen where you get your free massage after 10 massages... Mycome is 7 massages and all other places are 5 massages.

I guess they figure they will lose the customer way before having to give a free massage!

I saw one other place that offered a free massage after 10 trips. That was Aro-massage that used to be on Du College.

If you're going to making a massage free only after 10 trips, then it better be completely free, including options. Otherwise do it after 5 trips like other places.

Aro-massage had the same problem, I went once or twice, and never went back.

Last edited by bjsk90 on 19 Jul 2006 at 11:51.43 PM.

judy

Had a session with Judy. More in her 30's than 20's. She's not a bombshell, small saggy breasts with long nipples, and a soft butt.

Nothing extraordinary about the massage part. Went for the thai massage where she get completly naked, comapared to some other places. The thai part is kinda lame, plus she kept on sticking her nipple in my mouth. And the fact that she has a full bush and unshaved armpits is a turn off for me. She allowed full access, but i'm not sure about the level of cleanliness of some area. All of this for an extra 60$.

After the session, she came back to the room, giving me a card with her name on it. wow. Anyway, this is a no repeat for me, even tho it's pretty close to my place.

YEESH...sounds like a massage by a bear. Unshaved pits and full bush is prison sex buddy........

Acadie Bear

Yes, she sounds like a real unsavoury pig, who treats sanitation and body hygiene with little respect. Unshaven armpits....yuck! Only thing that could have made it worse would be if she had GDMF tattoos disfiguring her body...did she? According to USA Today, better than 65% chance that a girl with tattoos in a MP/SP situation has served time in the joint.

oh mellonhead,

you can't even imagine how much i've missed your comments about tattooed ladies....

and then i had a session with a lady named Asan.

Strong massage, with good pressure points, felt like she knew what she was doing. The only minus was that she kept the door a bit opened for the first 20 min, and went out to greet someone at the door once, until i told her to stop. Kinda pissed me off.

Not much extra discussed, besides the usual 20$HJ with some clothing options. Nice body and breasts, soft skin, but weird teeth.

A good experience, i would surely try her again.

judy

atmoi said:
Had a session with Judy. More in her 30's than 20's. She's not a bombshell, small saggy breasts with long nipples, and a soft butt.

Nothing extraordinary about the massage part. Went for the thai massage where she get completly naked, comapared to some other places. The thai part is kinda lame, plus she kept on sticking her nipple in my mouth. And the fact that she has a full bush and unshaved armpits is a turn off for me. She allowed full access, but i'm not sure about the level of cleanliness of some area. All of this for an extra 60$.

I have no problems with women with bush, like it a lot (but that's probably cause I remember the 70's). And I've never found that they were any less clean than shaved women.

I usually floss before and sometimes after a muff-diving session, I don't need during :mrgreen: .

There's no polite way to cough the little buggers out from the back of your throat in the heat of the moment... distracting for everyone.

Of course I can live with it. Like bjsk90 said, it's not a cleanliness issue for me either, more practical, and since it's become the norm, I'm surprised, and a little freaked out when I come across a full pelt these days. :shock:

Most razors are made in China, but I guess they are only for export, :!:

Pool Boy

Judy

Geez, I guess I was right to turn down the extras here. I mean i groped under her clothes but never got to the furry parts. Don't need to go there either... thanks for the heads up (or down as it were!)

Gman

judy

bjsk90 said:
I have no problems with women with bush, like it a lot (but that's probably cause I remember the 70's). And I've never found that they were any less clean than shaved women.

it's not the fact that she wasn't shaved that made me think she wasn't clean.

...it was more something about the odor...

judy

atmoi said:
it's not the fact that she wasn't shaved that made me think she wasn't clean.

...it was more something about the odor...

Ok, well that's different then. That's my distinction criterion for clean vs. not clean too. :roll:

Does anybody know where Nadia is working

Does anybody Knows where Nadia is working ?

Hi jay,

welcome to the board. What is so special about that lady? Can you share something about her?

justme

Nadia

I've seen her a few times at Fugace on south shore and i appreciated every minute spent with her.She have a great body and a special innocent look(in a good way).I really look forward to meet her again.She made a few comments on MM and i just don't find them.That's why i needed help from you guys.Have a great day!

spa eau claire..............check the posts in the Montreal clinic section

know this place well and not oncommon to cut your time by 10 15 miutes.never ask for $ so they figure your tip won;t suffice so they make there on tip by cutting time to take a btreather or to rest.judy is long gone.she was 38 to be exact.the odour in question had to do with the days she had school and then went in to work staight after not bathing in the morning as she finishes late at night at work and up early in morning for school.the key was to know her schedule and she her the days she did not have school.the pits were sporadic not a constant and down below it certainly was not a huge bush,rather pleasant when fresh.btw,a lot of newbies there now,but asan still present.also 39.i can't complain about my visits there at all.rarely was my time cut short and the combination of decent massage with good chemistry leaves me with fond memories.

it was a shame to hear that judy left.you can't please all of the people all of the time,but judy pleased me and nver burnt me.i'm not much of a repeater unless i think its worth a return for one reason or another.my first time here and saw asan,as i learned later at the desk.i'll detail her in the future.asan tells me which room to go in.shower and wait.chinese girl comes in introduces herself.english is alright.seems attractive and put together decently enough.makes eye contact and tell me her name and so forth.she had some strange and shy look on her face with a smile and then left for a couple of minutes.she came back in,yanked the towel that i had on my backside off like a magican pulling the tablecloth off the table with the dishesstill on it,and said we won't be needing this right?i said thats al right.and she then rubbed the towel on me to get rid of the remaining moisture on my body.already things were somewhat different than accustomed to.started the massage with what was discussed,strongish if possible.soon after,she climbs on my back to work and then steps down.tells me she's hot and if i would mind that she take off her top.this is the first time that i've encounterd someone taking anything off without being asked.i tell her that it would'nt bother me.no kidding,who'd complain?so she strips off her shirt and bra,nice little boobies with nice hard pink ones.people have reported that her pits were grown in but not at this time.so now she topless and i could see she was flushed.before she got back on my back,she pops the top button on her pants and unzipps a bit and climbs back on.my mind is racing at this point,somewhat perplexed.she continues rubbing and i manage to touch her a bit in my awkward position,but evetually with her help lower her zipper the rest of the way down.this is when she said time to turn over.so i turn and now she's sitting on my hip area.so i contiued with my exploration and was amply rewarded with what i found.she began some lk to my face, neck,ang my nips.a little lfk and soon after we were both mutually satisfied.we both agreed that we enjoyed ourselves and i found her to be quiet fresh and had no reservations about returning for another session.

hi josh

nice to read you. when i'm around, i'll pay them a visit.

justme

Shoutbox
  1. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  6. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  8. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  19. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  20. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  33. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  37. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  38. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  41. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  45. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. alram89:
    Mississauga
  48. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
Back