Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clinique Phoenix Jade, 817 Provost, Lachine, 514 266 2683

LadyLynn

Reaction score
sk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 10 Oct 2005 - 338 posts
Posted on 13 Oct 2005 at 11:45.26 PM

This place used to be Sophie's Girls on 6363 Monk, now they're at 817 Provost. Don't know what their new name is though. Sophie also doesn't seem to be running the place anymore, or she's away. It's being run by this guy, I think his name is Shee. The new place is a lot bigger and cleaner than the old place on Monk, but kind of dark inside.

Maggie/Miki
She's still here, still the same as before. Soft massage, and licking all over the place. I am getting a little tired of her though these days. I save for the days I really need a BJ.

Julie
This is a new girl, I think her name is Julie. She's about 5'4", 130lb, b-cups. She's not fat or thin, somewhere in between. I think she's got some kind of a competition going with Maggie, as she takes every opportunity to bad mouth her. Her massage is definitely a lot better than Maggie's, because Maggie seems to only know how to apply light pressure. However, this girl doesn't go nearly as far as Maggie. Also she's a little emotional, you get the feeling that she's falling in love with you -- which freaked me out! I stopped seeing her for several weeks, and hopefully that gave her the message, she was much more business-like the next time I did see her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: 817 Provost - 969-3318
HG_Hunter
Ring
Located in Great White North

User since 18 May 2005 - 170 posts
Posted on 10 Aug 2006 at 12:53.12 PM

Hadn't been by here in ages and was passing right in front when my little brain took over and next thing I knew I was walking up the stairs.
The first good news is that the receptionist is no longer "Sophie's creepy little cousin". I was greeted by a nice (very plain Jane) chinese lady. I asked for 30 mins and had to wait about ten for the shower to be free. She told me she would give me Kelly. OK by me.
After my shower, I was greeted by Kari. I guess the r's were translated to l's when the receptionist spoke. Anyway, Kari led me to the back room. She's a nice looking young black lady with a killer tight hardbody. WOW. As I followed her down the hall, I'm thinking I should have taken an hour. Anyway, as soon as we get in the room she takes off the first layer of her top and then suddenly stops and says "OOPs, I thought I was at home." She starts the massage and it was very nice. She has a wonderful touch and you can feel that she puts her heart into it. Lots of passion. I asked her how long she had been there, as not many girls there give that good a massage. She said "Only a couple of months". She also told me it's the first place she worked at. I was sure she had learned her skills elsewhere, but she said she goes by intuition.
She gave me a great finish and cleaned me up and that was that.
A very pleasant surprise.
Even though the place leaves alot to be desired, I will certainly be back to see Kari.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 10 Aug 2006 at 04:26.41 PM

Wow, so you're saying that there is more than just Asian masseuses there now?

paulo
VIP
Located in ottawa

User since 27 Nov 2005 - 43 posts
Posted on 11 Aug 2006 at 07:10.46 AM

From other review boards, I've read good things about Karine. She's Haitian and she is as described above. Can't wait to try her out.

hotdog
Platinum
Located in lasalle

User since 05 Jun 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 13 Aug 2006 at 07:53.45 PM

HG Hunter ,you beat me to the punch on Karine,the Haitien.I was there not too long ago and asked for the colored girl (not knowing her name and what she looked like then)to give me my massage.After my shower,only one in the place(in the hallway,open view to all) in walked Tina,a mullato colored girl ,not bad looking,5ft8in flat chested,120 lbs,very quiet person .She started the massage very well with good strong massaging on the back ,then to the legs,no teasing at all.The flip came after 45 minutes,again the massage of the legs,thighs and still no teasing,5 minutes left then she asks if I wanted any options.This is not the colored girl that I wanted.Needless to say I was not happy and refused any options.Got dressed and went to see Cindy(the manager) and just by chance met Karine the Haitien girl who was intoduced to me by Cindy.Cindy said she will make it up to me next time and I WILL have Karine next time.Karine put her arm around me and kissed me and whispered some bad words in my ear.I will be back.

enjoy,this could be your last day on earth.

bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 14 Aug 2006 at 06:26.39 PM

Cindy

Well, I went to go find out what all of the buzz was on Karine. Looks like somebody beat me to her by 1 minute. I saw somebody sneak in literally a minute before me as I walking on the sidewalk, and I pretty much knew who he was going to go see. If it was one of you guys, you better post a review!

So I ended up with Cindy. Tall Chinese girl, about 5'5", pretty slim, 120lbs, I'd guess. Not a bad face, good body too, though by no means toned. I took 45 minutes. And I gotta say I was extremely surprised by her skills at massage, she was very thorough with the pressure-points and I fell asleep a couple of times on the table. She flipped me over 5 minutes to the end, and the finish was above average. But I think the highlight was the massage not the finish.

Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
Massage: 9/10
Finish: 6.5/10

Repeat? Maybe, but I still haven't seen Karine yet.

bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 16 Aug 2006 at 06:42.59 PM

I confirm what's been said about Karine so far. Definitely looks like she tries very hard to please. Note, for those into fit bodies, this girl is an athlete, very well toned. Too bad she doesn't work on weekends.

Last edited by bjsk90 on 16 Aug 2006 at 06:43.31 PM.

Mike255
Ring

User since 31 Dec 2004 - 66 posts
Posted on 23 Oct 2005 at 04:18.59 PM

I tried this place out when they just opened, a few months ago. The place was new and clean, but very cheap looking. Minimum cost clean-up. The massage was perfunctury. Not hopeless, where all they do is spread oil, but nothing special. The (chinese) girl was polite but just doing her job. One of the last places I would go back to. It is not that they did anything bad, in particular, but it was completely robotic.

If you are in that area, there is a place, just a couple of blocks East on Provost, I think the Address is 635 Provost, called Lily Rose, I think, (easy to spot, because they have a big glass window front, that says MASSAGE). They are on the South side of the street, East of 10th on Provost. Much Better.

User Re: Not impressed with 817 Provost
Godfather
Platinum

User since 10 Dec 2004 - 584 posts
Posted on 24 Oct 2005 at 08:05.19 AM

Hey Mike255,

817 Provost is a new location for Sophie's Girls. Sophie has been in business longer than just about anyone else. There's along history attached to her and her infamous girls. Try using the Search button and type in Sophie. You'll see there's alot of traffic on this old broad. Some of the reviews are good and many of them are bad. I use to see her and her girls when they were on Guy/William a half dozen years ago when the place really rocked.

Lily Rose has been dubbed a dud. Changed ownership after about five months in business. Don't like the joint at all. But if you have experienced the place post some info on it. There are many guys in the Lachine area that would benefit from your experiences good or bad. And some details about prices and availability. I have nothing to post about the place. Got the run around on the phone and when I arrived for my appointment they were closing early...no business I guess. Never went back and the place was black balled on other Forums.

Uncle Dirty

Without expectations you will get more than you expected.
Call me U.D. anytime...

Good evening all of you guys, finally, I got a spot that understands me, and I understand you more than anybody.
In regards of this massage location, I had the owner on my first visit. Took an 1 hour service and I never had such a good massage. She asked me to turn over and asked:" Would you like all massage". Was clear to me that "yes" would be a great answer, even though the lady wasn't a pinup. I asked if I make my hands free, she said yes and being respectful, my hands went all over touching back, below back, front, and I, than, well, got released of an enormous tension. She went (almost running) to get a warm towel to clean my mess. She finally massage my legs and I left with a smily up on my forehead.

massage 50$
tip 20$
Massage 9/10 (don't know what could be better but ...)(or butt)
HJ 7/10

One month later, I went back, this black girl answers me, (I'm not racist, but I like white girls). I said I would have like to get the same chinese girl than last time and she said that everybody left. They would be back tomorrow. I'm finishing at 10h pm. It's 9h pm, I decide to go to the other massage spot on 6th avenue. As I pass by, firefighters arrives, (I'm telling myself, no need for firefighters, I can handle my fire by myself). A lamp had gone into fire and ... I got back to the black girl, agreed for 50$ massage, 1 hour. 15 minutes to the end, her cell rings, it's the lady that did massage me at my first visit. No questions asked, massage goes on and turn over, hj, no words, great body accordingly to what my hands felt. She has a great body, great grip on me and handling the situation like experienced. Since then, I imagine that her boss told her my preferences and still dreaming about it. But, I would expect more next time.

Nice review for a fist time BennyHanna.

Hope to see more from you soon.

AdminXXX

Bennyhannah, it sounds like you got Cynthia the first time, and you got Kari/Carrie the second time. Both of them have now moved to 6820 Cote St-Luc.

ca fait dure

Étant à Lachine je me suis dit que je devrai arreter dans un centre de massage... j'ai osé aller au 817 Provost... Oh boy !!! J'ai viré les talons de bord ... c'est mal propre et les filles sont affreuses et elles ont un air malpropre aussi....

Bon, que faire, j'ai décidé d'aller Mikki place, jamais une décision a été aussi judicieuse, que dois dire que cette dame ..................

.................................. WOW .........................................

Repeat ... évidemment.

ca fait dure

Esquimo said:
Étant à Lachine je me suis dit que je devrai arreter dans un centre de massage... j'ai osé aller au 817 Provost... Oh boy !!! J'ai viré les talons de bord ... c'est mal propre et les filles sont affreuses et elles ont un air malpropre aussi....

Bon, que faire, j'ai décidé d'aller Mikki place, jamais une décision a été aussi judicieuse, que dois dire que cette dame ..................

.................................. WOW .........................................

Repeat ... évidemment.

my french isn't that good... did you go to 817 or the place just down the road?

Considering his next stop was Mikki's place, I would suspect he went to 817.

Mods, perhaps this thread should get a locked and a new one made for this place, considering that Sophie hasn't owned it in about 2 years and the information in this thread is mostly far, far out of date and inaccurate.

I agree with MAtt

Anyway that place have very very nothing to said except to go there....

I'm kind of new at this. I usually read up a bit, but this is the second time I post a comment.

I visited the 817 Provost last week. I had been there a few times before and saw Lily each time.

This time, since I went without appointment, I got this girl Maggie. I would like to point out that her massage skills are on the very low end of the scale. In fact, I think I received the worst massage ever from her.

Lily on the other hand, although her massage skills are not where they should be, she does do a better job. Also, I find that Lily uses less oil than Maggie.

As far as the finish is concerned, I find Lily much better. Also, I find that Lily is not as much of a clock-watcher as Maggie.

All in all, I would not repeat with Maggie. Next time I'll make sure Lily can see me, or I'll go somewhere else.

Does anybody know who else there can give a good massage?

Also, can anyone elaborate on Mikki?

Massage2/10
Finish 5/1o
Attitude 5/10

Called this place this week and booked with Lilly since one of my friends recommended her to me.This friend of mine is not a hobbyist.Lilly,chinese of course,shoulder length black hair26 yrs old,pleasant face and personality(average)5 ft 7 in,125 lbs, and32A breasts.She met me at the door with a kiss and a hug, a good welcome.Showed me to a very clean room,the shower is close to the lobby and needs a good cleaning but I've seen worse.Her massage techniques are good though I asked for stronger a few times but she couldn't get the idea other wise the massage would have been much better.There was some teasing but not enough to suit my taste.The flip came and she went directly to BoBo and the boys,it was long and slow with some attention given to the back door.The HJ was very good,definitely above average.I did not take any other options since she was not my type even though I asked about other options available,they were limited. 50$ one hour tip 20$Nice lady,not a clock watcher ,we went over by 15 minutes.Not a repeat there are better out there.

For some reason, the place down the street (and the girl that I see occasionally) was closed. So I strolled over to this place which I haven't been to for quite some time (when Miki used to work here). Walked up w/o an appointment. Was greeted by an oriental lady, probably mid-late 30's. Just an average asian woman which really isn't worth describing except that she did appear to have ample breasts under her clothing. I didn't intend on repeating here so I didn't even bother to ask her name. I wasn't expecting a whole lot except maybe a decent massage and a tug. What I received was a pretty decent massage which I admit was quite relaxing. When flip time arrived, she massaged a little more and then went for the prize. It was slow ans sensual. Since I didn't really feel this was truly a sexual experience as it felt like I was being stroked by somebody's aunt, I figured I would just let her build me up a little and then I'd use up that energy on another mp another time. Only problem is, she was pushing all the right buttons and I gave in. I would chalk this up as a good rub n tug experience without the customary babe that I enjoy having the session with.

Happened on this place a few days ago. Was received by a fairly ordinary looking chinese girl late 20's early 30's. No breasts, skinny and relatively tall. Only oneavailable so what the hell. Asked and got a medium massage with a ton of oil. Was teased throughout th massage. In no time while still on my belly she dug into the back door reached underneath me and got me off like a 14 yr old boy! I could hear her getting into it and I didn't know it but she removed her clothing. She rubbed her nipples on my thigh as she milked me. I don't know why but I was done in minutes and she was really turned on by my stuff. I got the impression more is on the menu for very little. May return very soon. Whish I got her name.

How i ended up here again

stuck in traffic and bored my lane moved up a bit and pulled along side a car with tinted windows. I looked down into it and caught a lovely young woman fingering herself at the wheel! the interior was black, her dress was black and her skin white as milk. I could literally see her inserting her finger into herself and pounding away, she even slipped in two for a bit and she was getting herself off. She would stop or slow down, remover her fingers and suck o them and then go at it again. I was going out of my mind. Every so often she would look around at the passing cars and at the door of my truck but think nothing of it. she must think she's invisible in that car. I watched for as long as I could till the asshole behind me noticed that the traffic ahead of me had moved up considerably. So I moved up and so did the rest of the lne behind me. Damn I went from bored to horny in a second but now what? So I stopped on the side of the highway and waited for her to pass me by and se did eventually and I got in behind her and followed her to Lachine trying to get her attention or something. All I wanted to do was get her attention and let her know if she wanted the real thing. In the end followed her home and then took off but I was so goddamn horny I needed a fix.

I eneded here, not even remotely the best place but I couldn't stand the pressure in my pants. So I go in take who ever is avail. and lay on my back and tell er to forhet the foreplay just get down to business and we did. It was hot and sticky and it was just what te monkey needed. I was out in a half hour on back o track.

Was back again.

Met Casey or Kelsey. Short dark hair small b cup tall about late 20's. Actually gave me a really good back massage! And it ended there. When she reached my butt, she massaged it for a bit and then slid a digit into the back door and got me rock hard. On the flip she offered Thai but I declined asking for other things, which she declined. Got her down to topless with a very fine finish.

Will return for unexpected pit stops.

She works Mon Wed Fri and Sat

RE:

Haven't been there in a long time. Last time I was there was when Lilly was always there...Casey is an Asian Girl??

RE:

Nacho34 said:
Haven't been there in a long time. Last time I was there was when Lilly was always there...Casey is an Asian Girl??

Yup...

Should check it out good rates...mind u u get what u pay for. But I like it.

spa luna

Went to spa luna on tuesday,called like 5 mns ahead of time.waited about 10-15 mns in lobby,by the way its on the ground floor of a high rise building,right near the the entrance.Got Cathrine(not sure about the spelling)Followed her to the almost dark room,she turns on the shower for me,nice friendly girl,so I take my shower.Step out with my towel around my waist, sit down,she comes in the room and offers me a bottle of water(nice,because I was really thirsty!).I last went to a massage parlor like 9 years ago,it was more like a very long lap dance.Anyways,I lie down on the table with the towel on my backside,she quickly removed it saying we did not need it!So she starts massaging my back,after about 5mns we hear VERY loud moaning from the other room,we both laughed,that moaning lasted about 10 mns!!Anyways after about 15 mns of her massaging me(light and not much teasing)She tells me to turn over,and asks me if I wanted an option(I think thats what she said).So I go for the body to body rub(80 bucks plus my 45 mns for 45 bucks).She sure did a very good job on me,after 10-15 mns of rubbing my soldier,and a few times between her very ample breats I begged her to speed it up and make me cum!Nice body on her,not skinny,must of been like 24 years old,only thing is she did not take off her panties for the body rub...Nice place,makes you feel relaxed,will return...

Clinique Phoenix Jade, 817 Provost, Lachine, 514 266 2683

hotdog said:
Sorry Joker I slipped up on her age of all things.I know how sooo important that is.She was about 30 to 35 yrs old.I believe she was the manager since she was giving orders to the other girl (whom I did not get to see) in chinese.I have learned from a reliable source that the other girls here give very good massages with teasing and YMMV.Someone will have to go here soon and check it out.I'm off to visit that place on Verdun ave.

Where on Verdun Avenue, i work in the area, and the ones on wellington are AWFUL!

Let me know how this verdun one is

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    10th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 KYLIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 KYLIE & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅🤗
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  7. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls at your service today
  8. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily and young pretty Sally. Sexy Coco and GFE cute Ivy with curve body are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-398577 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  13. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️every day have 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide 😘😘😘😘🔥🔥🔥🔥 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 -3366
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  15. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  18. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  20. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  23. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  39. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  41. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  43. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  44. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. bumika.vashi:
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
Back