Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clinique Ginkgo, 4733 Notre-Dame O., 514-931-5989

Reaction score
A relatively new place, about 1 year old as I was told by the lovely Milana. The place is open from 10 to 10 every day.
The first door is not locked, this way you can get quickly inside to avoid being watch while waiting outside. At the second door, you have to ring and wait to be welcome inside. I like that system a lot, it always looks strange to me all these massage salons wide open for anykind of moron to get in.
Milana welcomed me in. She's a very beautiful classy lady probably 24 to 32 years old. Her hair is chatain, nice eyes, healthy skin. After the second door, I was in a alley with the room doors on my left, Milana brought me in the first room.
The room is impressive, clean and looks new: a massage table, a big mattress on the floor, a shower in the corner. The floor is very clean, I couldn't see any dust or marks on it, made of dark brown wood. A big horizontal mirror along the massage table, an elegant red diaphane curtail between the table and the mattress.
After my shower, Milana comes in, a real classic beauty with that special kind of smile that means: a real good time is coming at you my boy ... She invites me on the table, and wow ! The most comfortable table I've been on, the cushioning is just right, not too soft not too hard, with a velvet texture. It comes with the head fixture with a hole in it, also very comfortable.
For my first time there, I didn't ask for anything special at first, I let Milana show me her skills. Her massage was quite strong, very good, she likes to use her elbows on the back and she did it carefully. Quite strong also on the neck and everywhere.
The teasing started maybe after 20 minutes, some original touches before the flip. She quickly asked me to flip, she looked then genuinely very warm and seducive. She introduced the options without telling prices, I went for the body thai, which was very satisfying. Nice breasts rubbing everywhere, nice pinching touch with her fingers. I had to slow her down on to make the pleasure last. After the kleenex moment, without me asking for it, she finished the session with a nice head massage just as i like it.
Its cost me 50 for 1 hour + the standard tip for a body thai with touching.
My first time there, I decided to show respect to Milana, a beautiful classy young Iady, calm and confident, nice attitude towards me. So I only asked about the other masseuses there: there's a chinese, a québécoise, I don't remember the others because I went out for the night at the jazz festival after that, a few shows and drinking washed away some memories ... strangely I think we talked in french but I'm not sure anymore. She speaks like a québécoise with a little european accent, but I didn't want to bother her with questions. Next time I'll ask to go on the mattress and try to know if we can go beyond ...

LOUK excellent review.I was wondering when someone would review this place.Was Milana chinese ?Many places have masseuses who know nothing about massage techniques,she sounds like she has some skills and knows how to use them.Keep up the good work.

hotdog said:
LOUK excellent review.I was wondering when someone would review this place.Was Milana chinese ?Many places have masseuses who know nothing about massage techniques,she sounds like she has some skills and knows how to use them.Keep up the good work.

Milana is not chinese, she's a québécoise with a small european accent or a european that's been here long enough to sound like a québécoise. My first time there so I avoid asking questions to concentrate on relaxing and enjoying my time with Milana.
She has skills and controlled strenght. I was most impressed by her classic beauty and her confidence, a fine young lady, wearing a classy black interior dress, beautiful figure. She's not slim but not really grassette, more like a strong woman with nice curves.
I also was impressed with the big room: a very comfortable table, a large mattress, lot of space around both. Also a standard corner shower.
Her massage skills could improve, she's still young, maybe her finger touch could improve a bit. She's not at top level like Ruby and Lisa (gone back to China [mad] ) of H&B spa, or Lisa of China Traditional on Viger street, for the pure massage skills. These fine massotherapists only offer a wonderful HJ, although the fierce Lisa of H&B agreed once to remove her top but made it clear not to touch there and I respectfully obeyed.
So I'm happy to have discover Milana, excellent masseuse who offers options, at least up to nude body thai. And I didn't tried the mattress yet ....

A little while back, I happened to be in the area late one night and decided to drop on in. I chinese lady opened the door for me. Approx 5ft6 wearing a shirt/long skirt. Not bad looking, probably 30, with long slightly wavy hair, quite slim, probably 32A and a typical slender asian body. I inquired about the services, girls available etc.. Since she claimed that she was the only one available, I decided to take a 1/2hr for the team. In the giant room, took my shower and between the mattress and table, chose the mattress. She gives a nice relaxing massage with some pressure. Pretty decent. As mentioned, it was late in the day so it felt good so I just lay there in enjoyment of her massage. There was almost no teasing (since it was my 1st time) and she probably didn't know what my intensions were. After the flip, she starts on my legs and soon asks if I would like a massage there. I say sure so she begins while sitting next to me. After some long strokes, I let my hand wander gently behind her back, very soft caresses. She doesn't seem to mind but as I was getting closer to other parts of her body (breasts, inner thighs) she put up a road block. Off limits. Because she isn't really a DDG kinda girl, I didn't really want to invest in wanting to ask for the possibility of other options. So I just stuck to the hand-on-back caresses and let her do her thing. Surprisingly, she has a pretty good technique. It's long and slow sometimes with both hands (very enjoyable) and I tried my best to prolong the sensation but to no avail. She cleaned me up with tissue paper and I took another shower. All in all, I would say it's simply a good old fashioned asian rub-n-tug. Tipped as per the standard service.

Gina....I think

I dropped by this place about 4 P.M. I had a selection of two women, one was an absolutely stunning black woman.... I mean [sexy] ...seriously. The kicker was she seemed to be pissed off about something so i thought maybe she might try copping a [censored] attitude with me once the session started. The 2nd person was a fairly pretty Philipina looking woman with a very girlish figure, and shoulder length curly black hair, I would guess her age between 25-30. Her greeting was alot warmer so I wound up taking my hour with her.

I was led to a fairly clean room down the hall which had a tatami and massage table. through sign language i communicated to Gina (i think that was her name, her english and french comprehension and communication is pretty low) i wanted the table and off we went.

The massage itself was pretty humdrum until we hit the 30 min mark, she starts doing a damn good feather touch around the fun zone and motions for me to turn over. Once I flip she massages my chest, legs and feet before moving to the fun zone. I should mention this was done a lot more sensually than before, so when I found out that touching wasn't allowed i was somewhat disappointed but anyways... The hj was as good as I expected, very slow with alot of teasing.

After the finish i still had 15 mins left, but this woman is certainly no clock watcher. After she cleaned me up with a warm water towel, she asks if I wanted a scalp massage. My reply " Sure, but first you should wash your hands [shock] " We both had a bit of a laugh at that. All in all a pretty good time.

Looks 6/10, if you like really thin women, i'm sure you'll love her
Attitude 7.5/10 It's a shame about her limits, but you gotta respect em. Nonetheless she aims to please
Finish 9/10 great hj, the scalp massage was the cherry on top (after she washed her hands of course!)
Repeat: No, but I generally don't repeat. I have no problem recommending this place if you happen to be in the area
Damages: 50$ an hour plus 20$ tip

My last session here was a decent one so I thought I'd give the place another try. I parked at the corner of de Courcelle and Notre Dame Ouest, at the time of day I went for my session parking wasn't a problem, otherwise you might want to park at the Caisse Desjardins at the corner of Notre Dame Ouest and Therrien a couple of blocks east of Ginkgo.

The salon employs a double door system as was mentioned before so you won't be hanging around a crowded street wearing a gigantic neon sign saying you need to get your rocks off toute suite. Once inside you ring the doorbell to be let into the waiting room, you could also go to the bathroom in the room to your left once you walk into the waiting area (at least I think it's a bathroom, it said so on the door)

Only one woman was working by the time I got there. Her name was Lucy. She is a fairly attractive Asian woman with a nice lean body in a pretty baby blue sun dress with long black hair halfway down her back, early to mid thirties. Best of all she speaks damn good English (unsure about her French, the entire session was in English) which surprised me considering my last appointment and the lack of English and French speaking MT's in salons in this part of town.

I booked for an hour (50$) and was led to the same room I was in last winter. The layout of a tatami, massage table and shower was the same and the room was also acceptably clean. They also have AC, in case you were wondering otherwise we both would have melted that day.

Lucy told me she had some training in accupressure and I had no problem believing her. She isn't as good as say..Lisa at 19 Viger but she had me loose and relaxed on the table. Lucy was very quiet during the session but she was attentive to me and how I was feeling during the session, constantly asking how I felt, if she was applying too much pressure etc...

The massage had no teasing so I was thinking no release this time, but not feeling too bad about it. 30 mins into the session she asked me to flip around. She continued working my head, chest, stomach and arms until my erect wang kept striking her forearm. She asked if I wanted "relaxation" there and I replied in the affirmative. The clothed finish (20$) was mechanical, but nobody's perfect I guess.

The clean up was done with paper towels :( , when I mentioned the hand towels near the table that could have been soaked in warm water for the clean up, Lucy said that management didn't want to waste towels like that...unfortunate.

To conclude, a good accupressure session with release. I felt it was worth the time and money. I might come back, not neccesarily to see Lucy however. BTW if the management of Gingko is reading this, a warm moist towel cleanup isn't a waste. I'm sure alot of clients and members of this board like how it feels. I wish I could have told you in person.

GOOD SOLID REVIEW AND 20PTS
GOOD LUCK

There you go again SK taking up all the parking spaces. ;) I dropped by here since this place was on my list for quite awhile and was greeted by Jasmine,very good looking Asian(Chinese with a mix of Malasian,doesn't look Asian at all)She is about 22 yrs old,very cute face,110 lbs,5ft 4in,34a breasts,fluently english and a lovely personality.This place is super clean as mentioned in other posts.Jasmine has been working here for a little more than a year and she certainly has the skills in the massage dept.She gave me a strong massage just the way I like it ,from my back to my ass,to my legs then my toes and then when the flip came she continued on with her skills.The time went by far too fast as we spoke a lot about different things,a really interesting girl.Her Hj skills were very good and I felt there was more on the menu but since the time was running out quickly I decided to wait till next time to try more.Definitely a repeat.

Yumi

I've visited this MP a couple of times over the past year and had some decent experiences here. Not too long ago I had a hankering for a massage and my first two choices (LND and 4008 Notre Dame) were booked up solid for the next hour so I wound up going here. The previous salon descriptions still hold true so I'll forgo rehashing those details.

There were two women available when I walked through the door. Renee, a 30 something redheaded Quebecoise about 100 pds 5 feet tall and Yumi, an Asian woman in her early to mid twenties about 120 to 130 pds and maybe 5'4 5'5 who had this very librarian look about her right down to the pencils being used for her pigtail buns Sailor Moon style. I wound up selecting Yumi for an hour.

Now my feelings about the session were quite mixed. I'll start with the good aspects of the session. Massagewise Yumi doesn't need any pointers on the massage front. She worked out my neck kinks with those thumbs of hers for a good 20 25 minutes like a pro. After that she moved on to a very good softer teasing massage and here is where the bad points creep up.

When I pointed out that Yumi had a very librarian look to her I wasn't kidding. She was very conservatively attired unlike Renee who was wearing this red bikini top with cutoffs. Yumi was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with a vest over it, not quite snowsuit territory but close. I asked her if the jeans weren't the teensiest bit uncomfortable but they were staying on along with the shirt and vest no matter what....oh well. The second bad point was that Yumi stopped the session once in order to answer the phone. Apparently this place has no receptionist anymore if it ever did, Yumi was very apologetic about the whole thing, offering to add 10 mins extra time to the session on account of the five minute phone break which I accepted.

The clothed finish (20$) was well done, but the bad aspects of the session mentioned above prevent me from wanting to come back :( .

Naomie

I decided to drop in again on Ginkgo and see who was working. Two women were working that day. Yumi, who I've seen before and Naomie. I selected Naomie for a 1 hour session. Naomie is a black woman in her early twenties from Grenada. She's a cutie with a few extra pounds, fortunately most of those extra pounds seem to have gone to her natural D-Cup breasts [woman] .

The massage portion of the session was weak, Naomie agreed that a reverse massage would be a good idea. I enjoyed this part alot more. The finish was of the Russian variety and well done at that.

I enjoyed my session and might consider dropping in again if she's available. Total damages 50+ 40 (reverse massage and finish). One thing I thought I'd mention is that Naomie doesn't speak much French.

Dropped by unannounced one day and only one girl was available. A quebecoise named Gabrielle. Probably in her 30's with a nice face and warm smile. Medium length auburn hair, 5ft4 with a womanly shaped body. 135lbs. Took half an hour and her massage was relaxing. She seemed to be involved in the session and I felt that she was giving an honest effort to in her massaging technique. Really enjoyable. On the mattress, she positioned herself in all sides of my body to massage me and it was so soothing, I could've went to sleep. Upon the flip, things were somewhat more interesting than I imagined and she lovingly stroked me to completion with great satisfaction. Truly unique experience.

Mr Bergeron said:
I decided to drop in again on Ginkgo and see who was working. Two women were working that day. Yumi, who I've seen before and Naomie. I selected Naomie for a 1 hour session. Naomie is a black woman in her early twenties from Grenada. She's a cutie with a few extra pounds, fortunately most of those extra pounds seem to have gone to her natural D-Cup breasts [woman] .

The massage portion of the session was weak, Naomie agreed that a reverse massage would be a good idea. I enjoyed this part alot more. The finish was of the Russian variety and well done at that.

I enjoyed my session and might consider dropping in again if she's available. Total damages 50+ 40 (reverse massage and finish). One thing I thought I'd mention is that Naomie doesn't speak much French.
My session must have been with a different woman. My recent session with Naomie at Gingko involved a woman with B cup breasts.

I dropped by here for a 1 hour session (50$) with a sweet faced black woman named Naomie recently. She's 23, 24, 5'5, 140 pds, chubby but she has a pretty face and a nice way about her that I liked. The room we had was clean and quite large. A massage table to the left, separated by a thin curtain from an air mattress to the right. I opted for a massage on the mattress.

The massage was nice. She had massage oils and lotions to choose from and she has above average massage skills. Very little talking during the session but Naomie always made sure her massage wasn't hurting me since she did some deep tissue massage.

By flip time I decided to take the nude massage with touching option. Her hj technique was ok, her Russian finish a bit awkward though. I tipped 20$ over standard because she certainly isn't a clock watcher.* My overall feeling was that the session was fine but nothing about it made me want to go back for a second session with Naomie.

* We went ten minutes overtime. I thought she deserved something for not rushing me.

I returned here not long ago but chose someone else for 1 hour. My masseuse was Yumi, an Asian of about 25 yrs of age. Physically she's about average looking, glasses 5'5 130 pds but her English is decent and she seemed nice.

Yumi has pretty good massage skills. I asked for a medium pressure massage but wound up asking for and getting a deep tissue massage. She put a lot of effort into it and I enjoyed it. The finish was basic but well done. All round good session. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an actual massage with release from a decent looking woman.

Was there a few days ago. Had a massage with Gabrielle (Québecoise). I would say she is around 30, may be, a bit more. Next door type of girl. Not thin not thick. The massage itself is very average. But, she was very nice and very open. The place is very clean. The room is very large with a shower. That day, there was no other girls working but, she told me that usually there are asians girls working as well.

Had a session with Gabrielle in back in December. Came in early one afternoon and the place was cold since the owner or manager who runs the place does not seem to be inclined to have the thermostat on the usual 18c to 20 celcius. We use the heat fan so no big issue at the end of it. Anyway, I learn that the manager of the place is a chinese woman so say no more. The session itself was enjoyable Gabrielle does an average massage ... a bit to much work on legs not enough on back but she will follow your inclinations and request . She has a very good spirit , as for release it was nicely done textbook approach.

nokian said:
place was cold since the owner or manager who runs the place does not seem to be inclined to have the thermostat on the usual 18c to 20 celcius. We use the heat fan so no big issue at the end of it. Anyway, I learn that the manager of the place is a chinese woman so say no more. .
BUddie of mine used to go here often and was friends with the manager who apparently at one time gave the best professional massage,id have to hunt fof the name in endless notes which im not in the mood to do.She apparently never gave a hand finish and i was told not to expect more than that from the staff here.

Just got back from there, the place is very nice and clean. Big fan of the double doors. went with yumi this time. Her massage technique is good and strong. Her options are very limited to nonexistent. the massage is way better. I usually go for Yumi when i only want the massage. Gabrielle is the action girl, good options and nice girl as well. Best boobs I've ever seen and she loves it when u dive in. There is a slender asian girl that i always avoid. she has attitude and i don't like her, i think that's Lily, she ruins the whole experience

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  8. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  9. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  10. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  11. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  13. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  21. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  22. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  35. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  39. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  40. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  43. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  45. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLENDER REAL SCHOOL GIRL, VERY FRIENDLY AND NEW TO THE BUSINESS 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  46. Username Required:
    Any SPs working tonight?
  47. ak1991:
    LK Bhai can u send the discord group invite .. was out for few months earlier well known as ak
  48. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 24th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  49. alram89:
    Mississauga
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
Back