Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cindy...Hot fun blond in St. Lambert

robbinhood

Reaction score
Thanks you, here2cum for pointing out Cindy (she advertises in local paper in St. Lambert...450-923-4010). She is amazing, operating out of a elegant apartment in a very discreet apartment building.

Having read here2cum's comments I was expecting a good looking lady to answer the door. I was pleasantly surprised and happy (Ti-Gigot was excited ) when I had a chance to take in the sight of Cindy standing there in a very sheer white gown that highlighted her fantastic figure. Her nipples were evident from the dark shadows cast on the front of the lingerie and that beautiful ass glowed thru the fabric as she walked me to her massage room.

Cindy is a rare individual in this business, she loves what she does, she is happy making her clients happy, and she is very happy with her body and age. She advertises her actual age which is 41, but looks between 30 to 35. She refuses to follow the usual practice of ladies stating they are a lot younger than they truly are. The reason age came up was because I thought I was with the wrong person, someone who would look 40 or older. Not the case.

After the taking care of details (finances...160$ for the works..no Greek) and the mandatory washing of the hands (I was encouraged to shower but declined because I had just exited the shower at home), we undressed and she led me to the massage table. There are hooks to hang up my clothes and a stereo to play an eclectic mix of music which served as a relaxing and soothing background ambivance.

I held my breath as she peeled off that white sheer gown and the full vision of her nakedness and beauty, the expectant joy of the next 60 minutes started to sink in. Cindy has a cute like the girl-next-door face, but a to-die for body. She stands 5foot 6, 115 lbs, blonde shoulder length hair, shaved bush and a lovely pair of enhanced 36C breasts with quarter size nipples. I pinched myself just to make sure that this was not a dream.

Cindy started her service with a massage which was designed to be much more erotic than therapeutic, which was quite alright by me. I loved the touching, caressing and body rub with her breast and full body…what away to break the ice. The whole time I was lying on my stomach I had full access to that beautiful ass and pussy (which was quite wet when I started to finger her). It was interesting to see her many movements across that narrow massage table, a few times she was rubbing her tits across my back while she was kneeling on the edge of the table with the bulk of her body hanging over the side. She is truly part cat, part temptress.

When we exhausted the fun on my tummy, I flipped over, laying on my back waiting for he good times to roll. Which they did shortly. Cindy started by standing at the head of the table as she started to caress and stroke my head and upper body, leaning over my body as she reached down my torso allowing me ample opportunity and time to suck, tickle and lick those tasty responsive nipples. She got Ti-Gigot to stand to attention in this position. I was sucking on her nipples, she was sucking on mine while she gently started to stroke the little guy. She slipped on a raincoat and commenced a great BJ,. Watching that cute face and lush lips making my dick disappear and then reappear was a trip in itself. Cindy then positioned herself so that this morphed into 69. God she was very responsive with moaning and accompanying gyrations of that delicious pussy on my face as my tongue tried its damnest to return the pleasure I was experiencing.

Having sex was awesome. My usual trio of positions missionary standing, reverse cowgirl and doggie, were all done to my delight and satisfaction…in particular reverse cowgirl where I can see my dick disappearing and returning from that hot wet pussy as it slid up and down my shaft. I exploded and then stood up on the table and thumped my chest like tarzan (which caused me to start to cough so I careful stepped down to get dressed), but Cindy had me get back on the table to get a cooling down massage which was meant to slow down the heart rate and get you relaxed and calm before re-entering the outside rat race. Very nice touch. Big kiss on the cheek and an extended hug and I was gone…but smiling.

Face….3.5-4/ 5 cute face, looks like early 30;s
Body…4-4.5/5 amazing body
Attitude..4-4.5/5 open, funny, friendly and dedicated to your satisfaction
Service…4-4.5/5 more GFE without the kissing than PS

Sorry..I adjusted the original to show the cost...160 for the works..no Greek.

Please could we have her telephone number.
Thank You.

I had the same exact experience. I am gonna return and probably be a regular!!!!!

H2C

Hi here2cum,
I have seen her twice now and she was even more fun and open the second time.

Hey Here2cum.
I thought I would take your advice and try her for a third time. Cindy adveritises in Le journal de Montreal..her number is 450-923-4010.

I had the opportunity to visit Cindy for the third time. It is really satisfying being with a sexy hot women who knows what you like, how you like it and when you like to get it. On the other hand, most men are not to complicated to figure out what will make their gourd grow.

Cindy definitely knew how to makes my gourd grow…from the moment she opened the door to her elegant apartment and in I walked…wait for that sex goddess vision of Cindy as she appeared from behind the door as it closed. She welcomed me with a big hug, a big smile and a teasing hand rubbing the front of my pants as she asked how I was. I smiled and responded that I was better since she was taking matters in hand.

I was offered a shower which I did not need but did the mandatory washing of the hands and then joined Cindy in her massage room. Once we were firmly ensconced in her room and the financial matters were settled…she starts to help me unbutton my shirt. As she is removing my shirt, my arms went around her slim waist and my hands were playing with her beautiful ass. Once my shirt is gone, she starts a slow kissing of my chest , dragging her wet hot tongue down to my nipples and commences to alternate between softly sucking them and applying a lot of suction as her cat like tongue did circles…very nice.

All the while her hands were switching between undoing my belt buckle and occasionally rubbing the front of my pants. Once my pants were history, Cindy standing in front of me lowers the top of her white semi transparent skin tight sheath lingerie and the dark round shadows of her nipples showing thru the material give way to the sight of the fettered lovelies. With a loud crash the whole of her lingerie landed on the floor at her ankles. I think the sound was only in my head…caused by the image of female sex standing in front of me… an exquisite, hot, sexy, inviting women who was waiting for me.

Cindy turned around and buried her lovely ass in my groin , rubbing it firmly in a back and forth horizontal motion and then in an up and down motion over my underwear covered cock. As I had her back to me , she took my hands and covered her tits with them urging me to squeeze them, I complied. And then just to make sure that I was fully erected she slips around me and from behind she has me in a tight hug, as her hands caress and traveling up and down my chest, making sure that a few passes are directly over my now bulging dick.

Then she did something totally new, with me in my underwear she leads around to the far side of the massage table, has me leaning with my back against it and while looking me in the eye, flashing that naughty grin, she kneels down in front of me and slowly reaches up and clasps the elastic in the top of my bower shorts and starts to lower them. As they are coming down, my erection is pressing hard against the material and she has to increase the force needed, but always maintaining a slow sexy speed. As the underwear is pulled down my cock could be seen bent and curved against the material, then all of a sudden the underwear passes the tip of my cock, which reacts by spring upwards with such speed it, momentarily startled Cindy, passing with in a curly hair from her face.

With her left hand she reaches out and grabs my cock, commencing a slow stroke up and down the complete length of the shaft, after a few strokes her right hand appears with a condom and within a blink of the eye, the condom is on the tip of my cock and Cindy’s full luscious lips are unrolling it as my cock disappears into her warm moist mouth. For some unexplained reason a large stupid grin appears on my face, but I am toooo happy at the moment to care about anything else except making sure that this wonderful lady just keeps her wild fellatio going. Cindy is quite skilled in making ones cock happy, she would do a few licks and sucking of the head of the cock strokes and then change to almost deep throating, to licking the underside of the cock and then back to the head circling and sucking strokes.

After seven minutes of mind numbing delirious cock sucking, she declares me hard enough….I think she had me hard enough at hello. Just to makes sure, before we get on top of her massage table, while standing bends over the table, causing her ass to be presented and in that position I drive Ti-gigot home, sliding up and between her protruding pussy lips. Yes all systems were good to go.
I pulled out of Cindy and climbed up on the table, lying down on my back and this is the nice part of doing it with someone who knows what you like….without a word being uttered Cindy gets into our 69 position and slowly lowers her beautiful pussy right on top of my face. She gave out a low moan when my tongue started to do its magic on her. Cindy is absolutely delicious at the Y and she loves to be done that way. Her hips were rotating and grinding into my face , getting me more worked up if that is possible as she continued her fantastic oral skills on my cock. Occasionally my cock would feel cold when she would allow it to slide completely out of her mouth with a slurpy sound as she took a breathe or wiped her lips .

69 is my favorite position, where I usually feel connected to my partner as we mutually stimulate each other, but that day was especially nice because Cindy has a fantastic ass to grab and squeeze and kiss and she tastes delicious wherever my heart wanted to sample and savor.
As Cindy sucked , I focused in getting this wonderful girl to orgasm and in short order was rewarding with Cindy panting and erratic grinding of her pelvis and pussy into my face and then the contractions in her ass and pussy muscles could be felt clenching and then releasing around my fingers. She was ready to be fucked.

When I afraid I was going to blow my one and only load….I got her to switch from 69 to reverse cowgirl, Cindy has great hip flexing ability and can really milk the cock with her up and down cock slide, where the male in this equation just gets to lie there and keep pinching himself to make sure that he is not dreaming this experience.

Before I did blow I got Cindy to do doggie which always gives me a rush to see my lucky cock slowly make it way past those full pussy lips and then the feel of the head being buried in Cindy’s hot **** and then finally having my whole cock slide in and out. Cindy is normally quite wet but she does make sure to lube before so that the guys member will have no difficulty overcoming the tight snug feel to her wonderful pussy. She was in the right mood and had another orgasm again while I was buried deep into her from the rear. What a trip to feel her pussy contractions on my cock…it felt like a hot mouth sucking hard and then relaxing for a moment and then clamping and sucking hard again…I did not move a muscle, not wanting to disturb this rare moment, enjoying this treat for a good 3-4 minutes.

Then I exploded and the rest is a blur of resting, cooling down, Cindy with a warm fresh towel wiping me down and cleaning me up, dressing, hugging and then I was gone. What a fantastic time. Until next time Cindy...

Massage? What massage? Is this in the right section?

how did th esession go , i did phoen and she does have a sexy voice but could you extrapolate a bit on your encounter

tks

Hi Elsp
I had met with Michela last week also and she is as hot as ever.

i just called michelle last weeek (never met her) and asked for cindy, she told me she is not there anymore ... i planned to try michelle later on, but i was aiming for Cindy, which seems pretty hot and and a bit younger than michelle.

do you guys know where is she ? it would be appreciated

thanks

Call a Cindy this morming at 450-466-9292
She receive in St-Lambert (Victoria and Riverside)
Describe herself as 41, 5'6", 120lbs, 36C and blonde
oPTION FROM 80$ TO 140$
Had a nice voice over the phone.

Could that be her ?

well according to what is described here above, i guess the probability that it could be her are high ...

where does she advertise now ?? i plan to go and visit her soon ... ill give u my feedback and try to know if she's the one with michelle previoulsy

To all Cindy's lovers,
I can confirm she's the one that use to work with Michella.
Imho, one of the best milf around but not quite a massage :rolleyes:

G.

Yes I confirm too that Cindy just start on her own a week ago. I think their was a misunderstanding between them over clients. She is in St-Lambert close to the 132.

Full Service, no greek $160

I saw Cindy yesterday during the day. All of Gigot's body and face characteristics are correct, very good looking woman with a tight body. she does NOT look 41, she looks like she's in her early 30's.

She buzzed me up and as i came to the door, i knocked once and the door opened, i enter and to my delight i see a fantastic body in a white tight little number of an outfit with white heels on. I notice the place was VERY clean, i introduced myself as did she and we shared a kiss on the cheek.

She directed me to the massage room and noticed the bathroom and i offered to wash my hands, yesterday was 28C outside not coutning the humidity so my palms were a little clammy. So i wash my hands in a pretty decent bathroom, looks like the ones at a 5 star hotel.

We enter the room, very clean, and hygenic. She asks me to disrobe, as i am disrobing i ask her if she would indulge in my fetish of pantyhose. I had brought a pair from my stop at the BAY just 30 minutes before, she said it would be a pleasure.

She tells me the options, everything but greek, but digit greek was offered. I told her just tell me what is off limits and i will respect that. We both got naked (well, her in pantyhose :) ) and i layed on my stomach and she began a nice soft massage. I reached around to caress her nylon covered ass, nice and firm, soft skin, i'm getting aroused just by thinking about it. One thing leads to another and now have a rubber on Ernie ... yes Ernie :eek: She begins a nice wet CBJ as i digit the nicely shaved Y. She had also offered DATY but i'm ure i can't compete with Gigot's skills so i declined. As i was DIGITing i was doing a "come here" motion with my fingers, she said she loved it. After CBJ and digits were done she offered cowgirl which like a non-idiot i did not decline, now usually i love cowgirl but it wasn't doing it for me this time.

So we began missionary, which was needless to say a standard position but man, was it ever great, i put her legs on my shoulders and entered every inch of my manhood in her as she played with her clit, she said she O'ed but i was doubtful.

We then switch to doggie, fuck!!! it was amazing, she really knows how to move, but i took control of the situation and directed the movements. Needless to say i didn't last long in that position and completed inside of her. She then took off the condom and cleaned me up and proceeded to finish with a nice 5-8 minute massage, which i think every SP should do, its so relaxing.

I'd also like to add she has a new girl working with her now, her name is Joy. Good looking woman, looks 5-7 years older than Cindy, nice body though with what i'd say are 36D looking breasts.

Body 8.5/10
Face 8/10
Service 9/10
Environment Cleanliness (very important to rate this) 9/10
Repeat Yes

After a few weeks of chinese massages with Sissy in Verdun (was getting expensive for a hand job: $50 entry fee + $60 for her) I decided to go for it friday afternoon. I took Lena's and Cindy's number with me, wanted to call Cindy first after the nice reviews but I mixed up and called Lena. She was free and I booked for 3pm. She gave me wrong directions but finally got to the cross streets on time. Called her back for the address but it seemed it was not the same voice. Michella? Anyways she tells me I have to wait half an hour they were getting late because of the janitor!!! :mad: I told her we had an apointment, that it was 33c outside and that I had only 1 hour. She said no go...

Finally buzzed Cindy, a sweet voice answered and she was free! Come on down!
So there I go, but when I approached the street I became very nervous, drove before the block and Oh oh. There is someone I know living in the block beside :eek:

Parked the other street and managed to go by a side lane. Buzzed the apt., she let me in and up the stairs. I can confirm everything written about her, smiley, soft, incredible boobs but sensitive nipples, you should see that body in the mirror! I took the thai massage and she really gave me exchange for the price. Except that I was too tensed to extend my release so I didnt last for an inside seance. Smiling I got to my car less nervous ;)

repeat: no way on that street but I recommend!

Shoutbox
  1. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  2. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  5. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  6. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  7. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  8. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  9. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  12. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  14. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  16. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  17. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  18. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  19. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  23. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  27. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  28. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  31. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  32. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  33. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  34. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  35. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) CALL or TEXT OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🧧🐲🐉🀄️New Spring Special Promotion from April 19 to April 30🧧🐲🐉🀄️GET $20 DISCOUNT WHEN YOU MENTION YOU SAW AD ON MASSAGE PLANET💯💯🔥🔥 ✅👌$120* for 30 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌$200*for 60 Minutes Massage + Full Set Including Door Fee✅👌 ✅👌*Mention You Saw Ad on Massage Planet save $
  41. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessy, Kelly (to 7pm), Monica & Tracy. After 7pm: Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Kelly (to 7pm) is slim and pretty with very good services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    : Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy open mind Yoyo 36 DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Samantha and Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEXY ZOE WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa,
  46. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl in today &&Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back!, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
Back