Christmas gift for massage therapist - what is appropriate

arielle_ya

Reaction score
OK. Here is the deal. I go once a week to a chiropractor/massage therapist. I pretty much see the same massage therapist every week. My insurance only covers a 1/2 hour, but because I am the last person she often goes for 40 minutes to an hour, giving me free extra time. Part of it is because she just tends to talk a lot and loses track of time. Either way, she does do a great job and I am very appreciative.

Here's the thing. I'm 33, she's probably 37 or 38. I want to give her something for Christmas to show my appreciation, but I DON'T want it to seem inappropriate. Both of us are happily married. I was thinking maybe get her a $50 gift certificate so she can take her husband out to a nice dinner? Or I could just give her $50 cash and tell her to take her husband out for dinner? It's tough, because on the one hand, I feel guilty not getting her some type of token of appreciation for all the extra time she gives me - but at the same time, I don't want anything to be viewed as inappropriate. I probably will get the chiropractor a small gift as well.

Thoughts? What do any of you get for your massage therapist for the holidays?

I think it is great you want to give your therapist a token of your appreciation.
My 2 cents are that I think both of your ideas are appropriate, and I'm sure she would be thrilled.

Since looking inappropriate is a concern, why don't you include the gift certificate/cash in a nice holiday card with a note telling of your appreciation of her time and skills, and both you and your wife sign the card?

Noel

My wife has never had a massage - nor has she been to the massage therapy office. While I am there 100% for therapeutic purposes only, I am afraid to say too much about it to her because let's face it - I am alone in a room with a female therapist not much older than me. Although my wife knows I go, I am afraid the whole notion of it might make her umcomfortable the more she finds out about it, not that anything bad goes on at all. Just kind of a natural reaction. Perhaps if I can get my wife to get a massage, she will change.

My point is, I probably wouldn't have her sign the card. I think I will just give the therapist a card thanking her for her time, skill, etc...and $50 to take her husband out to eat....or at least suggest it.

ace88 said:
My wife has never had a massage - nor has she been to the massage therapy office. While I am there 100% for therapeutic purposes only, I am afraid to say too much about it to her because let's face it - I am alone in a room with a female therapist not much older than me. Although my wife knows I go, I am afraid the whole notion of it might make her umcomfortable the more she finds out about it, not that anything bad goes on at all. Just kind of a natural reaction. Perhaps if I can get my wife to get a massage, she will change.

My point is, I probably wouldn't have her sign the card. I think I will just give the therapist a card thanking her for her time, skill, etc...and $50 to take her husband out to eat....or at least suggest it.

I would suggest getting your wife a massage for a gift and let her try your therapist out (or any therapist for that matter).
You shouldn't feel that you need to be embarassed about getting a massage. The more people who are educated on what professional massage is the better.

I have received gifts like this. Money in a card, candy, extra tip for that visit, ect. I am sure that your gift will be appropriate and well received by the therapist.

ace88 said:

Ace, I've a great idea. You state your wife has never had a massage and in your above statements you suppose all manner of ill thoughts on her behalf in regards to your getting a massage. Why not solve this problem and give your wife a gift certificate so she can also experience the wonderful benefits of massage therapy and meet this nice massage therapist who consistently goes out of her way to work extra on you? It is an incredibly nice gift to give to both your wife and massage therapist.

If you are planning on giving your massage therapist a gift, I would suggest a GC to a specific restaurant if that is how you wish her to use this money or give her cash without any strings attached to how she chooses to use it. I agree that giving it to her in a holiday card with brief yet sincerest thanks for the work she does would be sufficient to avoid any inappropriateness.

Additionally, I feel it is necessary to tell you that personally I find your statements above quite disturbing. As a clinical massage therapist of 13+ years it is exactly what you stated that helps perpetuate the stigma of sex that is associated with my profession. From reading your words it is almost as if you would prefer your wife think these thoughts about your getting a massage rather than involve her and communicate what is really happening. It has been my experience that clients who truly want their spouses to understand the therapeutic benefit of massage bring their spouses in for a session to meet me which dispels other ideas from brewing unnecessarily.

Just my two cents.

Intuitouch said:
ace88 said:

Ace, I've a great idea. You state your wife has never had a massage and in your above statements you suppose all manner of ill thoughts on her behalf in regards to your getting a massage. Why not solve this problem and give your wife a gift certificate so she can also experience the wonderful benefits of massage therapy and meet this nice massage therapist who consistently goes out of her way to work extra on you? It is an incredibly nice gift to give to both your wife and massage therapist.

If you are planning on giving your massage therapist a gift, I would suggest a GC to a specific restaurant if that is how you wish her to use this money or give her cash without any strings attached to how she chooses to use it. I agree that giving it to her in a holiday card with brief yet sincerest thanks for the work she does would be sufficient to avoid any inappropriateness.

Additionally, I feel it is necessary to tell you that personally I find your statements above quite disturbing. As a clinical massage therapist of 13+ years it is exactly what you stated that helps perpetuate the stigma of sex that is associated with my profession. From reading your words it is almost as if you would prefer your wife think these thoughts about your getting a massage rather than involve her and communicate what is really happening. It has been my experience that clients who truly want their spouses to understand the therapeutic benefit of massage bring their spouses in for a session to meet me which dispels other ideas from brewing unnecessarily.

Just my two cents.

I am sorry you find my comments disturbing. Coming from a religious background, I long had a stigma about massage. However, for medical reasons, I was almost forced into it, and now I enjoy it. However, my wife isn't real comfortable with some of her excess weight since giving birth, and I think that might hold her back from getting a massage. It has to do with her comfort level. As for prefering my wife to think these thoughts.....absolutely not. Right now, I don't think she thinks of it as more than a trip to the doctor's office. But I don't like to get into detail about the therapist or anything else...I think the best way for her to see what it is like is to go herself, you are probably right.

I will say this though. Go into any search engine and type in massage, and look how many sleezy massage ads come up! No wonder those involved in therapeutic massage get a bad rap, even though they have nothing to do with erotic massage or prostitution or anything like that. It's not your fault, but I understand where people get the stigma from.

I am sorry you find my comments disturbing. Coming from a religious background, I long had a stigma about massage. However, for medical reasons, I was almost forced into it, and now I enjoy it. However, my wife isn't real comfortable with some of her excess weight since giving birth, and I think that might hold her back from getting a massage. It has to do with her comfort level. As for prefering my wife to think these thoughts.....absolutely not. Right now, I don't think she thinks of it as more than a trip to the doctor's office. But I don't like to get into detail about the therapist or anything else...I think the best way for her to see what it is like is to go herself, you are probably right.

I will say this though. Go into any search engine and type in massage, and look how many sleezy massage ads come up! No wonder those involved in therapeutic massage get a bad rap, even though they have nothing to do with erotic massage or prostitution or anything like that. It's not your fault, but I understand where people get the stigma from.

It is wonderful that you were able to get to a place where you understand massage and what great things it can do for you. :D
I am sure I speak for most by saying, we notice the ads promoting massage as something sexual - and it drives most of us crazy.
Because some people still see massage as a bad thing, it is so important for people like yourself to spread the word and open others eyes to it's benefits. Maybe someday the stigma will be gone.

We see bodies of all shape, sizes and conditions - your wife should feel at ease with knowing that a therapist should not judge her.
Most of us have our own body image issues that we deal with as well, so we can relate.

I am sure that if you are comfortable with your therapist then your wife most likely would be too. :D Getting on the table is the toughest part :lol: - once the massage starts most people are at ease.

ace,

I can understand you are not wanting to stir something up in your household... but the wife having extra pounds since the baby and not knowing much about massage... I have to agree with Intuitouch.... it would be a wonderful idea to purchase a gift certificate for her!

Even though you know she is self concious.... I am betting it would be just wonderful in her eyes. You could get appointments at the same time.

Also.... sure there are tons of bad therapists out there who do questionable things. More the reason to get your wife on board... so you aren't "simi-hiding" the trip on a regular basis.

Thanks for coming here to ask. We're glad you like us!

Get that wifey a GC.... and if for some reason that is not appropriate... then how about buy your MT a GC for massage warehouse, amazon, or some other place like that. :)

Texas gal and others,

I think I convinced wife to have a massage. Probably can't do it at the same time because of our 2 year old, but I could drop her off, introduce her, take our 2 year old somewhere for 1/2 hour, and then come back and pick her up.

I TOTALLY understand your frustration with those who classify themselves with massage but are all into sexual stuff. As a guy, it frustrates me to no end when I go to a female therapist the first time and they look very distrustfully at me, very suspicious. I am just there to get a simple therapeutic massage, nothing more. It's almost like I feel like I have to prove I am a trustworthy client. I've seen websites just when doing searches of massage therapist where they (male massage therapists mostly) have pictures of themselves on their site either showing off their muscles or actually naked or near naked. That really helps the massage therapy industry. I wasn't even looking for this stuff!

ace88 said:
As a guy, it frustrates me to no end when I go to a female therapist the first time and they look very distrustfully at me, very suspicious. I am just there to get a simple therapeutic massage, nothing more. It's almost like I feel like I have to prove I am a trustworthy client.

my suggestion is that when you call for your massage appointment, be direct and use the correct terms. you can certainly say, "i'm strictly looking for a professional therapeutic massage."

mush said:
ace88 said:
As a guy, it frustrates me to no end when I go to a female therapist the first time and they look very distrustfully at me, very suspicious. I am just there to get a simple therapeutic massage, nothing more. It's almost like I feel like I have to prove I am a trustworthy client.

my suggestion is that when you call for your massage appointment, be direct and use the correct terms. you can certainly say, "i'm strictly looking for a professional therapeutic massage."

Very good point mush. I was emailing a therapist recently and came right out and said "I am an ethical client and understand that massage in therapeutic only." Hopefully that sort of direct approach works, but I like what you said even better.

I just saw that Austin Powers movie, so Ithink an appropriate gift would be: (Use the appropriate voice, please...)

One Million Dollars!

I like getting gift cards... to department stores or Target, preferably...

reikicara~
That sounds really good i love thir selection of music for my massage room at target...that is something that can benefit me and the client!

~Jennifer McColleyLMT

I am going to give my massage therapist $40 cash and perhaps suggest in the card that maybe she can take her husband out for a nice dinner and movie (if she wants to.) Other than that, basic stuff about thanks for your time, skill, hard work, etc...

As far as the chiropractor, I am getting him a $25 gift certificate to a restaurant he likes.

I do feel a little bad getting the MT more than the chiropractor, but let's face it, I see the MT for 1/2 hour a week and the chiro for about 5-10 minutes....MT has to do more work.

"However, my wife isn't real comfortable with some of her excess weight since giving birth, and I think that might hold her back from getting a massage. It has to do with her comfort level."

I know you've posted to say that your wife has agreed to get a massage but I wanted to make a quick comment on people who are uncomfortable getting a first massage because of weight/body issues. I have dealt with this many times as a therapist and always offer to do just a head, hands and feet massage with the client fully clothed. This is a very non-threatening introduction to massage and more often than not that person will book another session that will be "full body." Just a thought for anyone else reading this.

Maybe you should have set your wife up for a chair massage...it is fully clothed...and may just be enough of a tease for her to want a full body...besides we are not looking at their bodies, wel just want to help them heal and relax...maybe it is just what she needs.

~Jennifer McColleyLMT

JMcColleyLMT said:
Maybe you should have set your wife up for a chair massage...it is fully clothed...and may just be enough of a tease for her to want a full body...besides we are not looking at their bodies, wel just want to help them heal and relax...maybe it is just what she needs.

~Jennifer McColleyLMT

I think I really, really need to lure my wife into a massage, and maybe starting with less of one like you say is the way to go. I think it will make her feel more confident, less inhibited, and it will most of all help her relax and not worry so much about what she looks like. I think it would be really good for her overall mindset. I was nervous as heck my first massage...now it is a piece of cake and I am hooked.

buy your wife a gc for a house call massage with a female therapist. your wife will appreciate the privacy of her own home with a female therapist which is less threatening than a male mt when it comes to body image issues (post-baby).
better yet, buy both of you house call massages~ maybe your regular MT can bring a colleague. now you can enjoy your massages together

As an update to anyone who cares: I got both the chiropractor and the massage therapist a card and wrote about their time, skill, and energy and how I appreciated it. I got the chiropractor a gift certificate to a restaurant he goes to a lot, and I got the massage therapist a gift certificate to the mall near her house, each for $30. So hopefully, this was a good choice, but getting a gift certificate I thought at least showed some effort as opposed to cash. I will give the cards to them on Monday, so I will let you know how they react.

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New white girl gigi young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,CiciDeep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  12. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  13. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  14. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  15. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  16. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. Cali1:
    Stacey
  21. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  29. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  30. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  31. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  33. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  39. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
  41. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  42. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  44. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  45. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  46. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  49. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back