CENTRE SANTE ORIENTAL 3675 SOURCES BLVD #208 514 685 8088

amranKay

Reaction score
HG_Hunter
Ring
Located in Great White North

User since 18 May 2005 - 170 posts
Posted on 30 Aug 2006 at 05:53.59 PM

I went to this place a couple of years ago and it was straight as can be. I was in the area today and decided to give it another try.
It's upstairs on the second floor. The place is as clean as anywhere I've been. Took 45 minutes for $50. Seems a little steep, but I remember that the massage was quite good. I showered in the common shower. I know that bothers some of you, but I don't mind. Went back to my room and in comes Sisi. What an original name. She's probably mid twenties, around 5'6", thin but well proportioned and being Oriental, has straight black hair down past her shoulders. Her face is ordinary, but she's by no means ugly. The massage starts very nicely - she asked if I wanted hard or soft - I asked for medium and she delivered. Very nice rythmic flowing touch all through the session. No teasing or hints of anything extra, just a few innocent accidental brushings up against the boys. I was almost asleep when she asked if I wanted to turn over. OK, the great massage continued and she giggled when she could plainly see that I was enjoying her touch. She asked if I wanted "all" massaged. I said please and away we went. She cleaned me up with a hot towel when we were done then I took another shower, got my receipt and was on my way with a relaxed mind and body and a smile on my kisser.

I have to say that for the west island, I was impressed.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

User since 09 Nov 2004 - 240 posts
Posted on 03 May 2005 at 02:11.31 PM

This is a recently opened place located at 3675 #208 on Des Sources blvd.corner Salaberry in DDO.A chinese joint.I went there with no appointment last Saturday.The place seems very clean but there was no shower in my room.Anyway, after cleaning up and lying on the very comfortable table, in comes Tching(that what I understood).Well,not that I want to be mean here,but she's the ugliest MP I ever saw in my life!I mean the girl has no meaning of the words fashion,sensuality,make-up, hairdressing ect...She came in dressed like my grand'ma!No taste at all!She probably buy her clothes at Village des valeurs or Dollarama!Short dark hair,a bit chubby,doesen't speak french,barely speaks english,no personality,almost like a robot.Her massage is some kind of chinese thing,very technical,not my cup of tea.It was the first time ever that Mr.happy kept asleep for the whole 60 mins during a massage.Not even a little erection.Cost is 60 bucks for an hour,no options(at least not with her).phone:685-8088.Good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Centre de sante oriental
khandi
Posted on 03 May 2005 at 02:28.36 PM

Also went there about 2 weeks ago recieved a massage from another ugly chinese women who didn't offer any options but even if she did offer something i would not have taken it. She had the opposite affect on me the more she was touching me the smaller i was getting thats the problem with chinease parlours you never know what your going to get, next time i'll just stick with jasmine or vip way better looking girls then here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 03 May 2005 at 09:10.02 PM

I kind of agree with you,those Asian parlors...I was excpecting China dolls like MPs,you know,small breasted,thin,young,long dark hair...like those on Nuns Island MP.Alas...Anyway I won't return there.

Rooster

User since 16 May 2005 - 3 posts
Posted on 16 May 2005 at 03:18.33 PM

If this is a place on west island ### Avoid at all cost ### went there once got a very bad massage and ZERO service. Went there second time to see if anything changed got some FOB who wants to empty my pockets for no service. The management sucks and the girls don't know what the hell are they doing. I guess they just heard about massage but never acutally see or read about the magic word "massage".

HG_Hunter
Ring
Located in Great White North

User since 18 May 2005 - 170 posts
Posted on 31 May 2005 at 10:53.05 AM

Found myself in the area and thought I'd take a chance on this new place even though the reviews have been less than stellar.
I had an hour with Fanny (?). The massage was very relaxing and enjoyable. There was no teasing at all. Not even a hint of a hj at the end. Too bad, because she has some real talent in those hands.
The place is very clean with one common shower.
$55 for the massage on a wonderful table. First time I've seen an armrest positioned just under the open-faced head rest. Nice.

Repeat ? Maybe if I'm in the area and just looking for a straight option-free massage.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

M i t c h
Located in Montreal

User since 19 Nov 2005 - 1 posts
Posted on 30 Jan 2006 at 01:33.45 PM

Well... I guess everybody is allowed to their opinions, no matter how cruel they could be. It's been a while since someone posted anything for this place, so I thought I would give it a shot.

First, let me describe the rooms. They are very dark, which I find very relaxing. The tables are by far, the most comfortable ones that I have seen. They are very wide, so you don't have to struggle to maintain your arms on the table. They are very soft and they have a very comfortable adjustable face rest. Not all, but some of them even have a shelf underneat the face rest, where you can rest your arms when you are face down.

I have heard the names Ching, Susan, and Sha-Sha mentioned, but I never met any of them. The only ladies that I have met are Whay and Fanny. They are both very charming and sweet young girls in their twenties. Whay speeks both french and english, and Fanny only english, but of course, not fluently. So you have to speek slowly and clearly, and you have to exercise a bit of patience. As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing wrong with that. They both aquired their massage skills through schools back home in China. Therefore, what you receive from them is a very skilled, strong, therapeutic, chinese massage. Personnaly, I like those, being older with a touch of arthritis. YES, they do offer the service of a HJ, and I find the two of them very skilled at it too. They always dress very casually, nothing sexy and revealing, and the HJ is as far as they go. One good thing I noticed about them though, is that they don't ask you if you want the HJ or not. When they see that you are slowly getting ready for it, they start with a bit of teasing, and if they notice that you are ready, then they go for it. They clean you up nicely, and if there is still some time left on the clock, they will continue with the massage. One day, I was feeling a bit more horny then usual, so I asked if I could get a HJ BEFORE, so as to fully reap the benefits of the relaxation of the massage. She found absolutely no problems with that request. If fact, I was able to get it up again later on when I was on my back, and with no questions asked, she gave me another HJ.

I started going to this place last October and have returned on numerous occasions. I like going there, being close to my home and all, but I understand why some of you may not like the place. It all depends on what you are looking for in a MP, and it all depends on how you feel that particular day. But for an older sore fat fart like me, $75 (55+20) for a massage that releases all of the tension and the knots in my shoulders and neck area...PLUS a good HJ, sometimes it is just what the doctor ordered.

3675 Sources Blvd. Suite 208 (a couple of blocks north of the 40)D.D.O. (514)-685-8088

M I T C H

ireman
Ring

User since 19 Jul 2004 - 76 posts
Posted on 30 Jan 2006 at 01:46.54 PM

thanks mitch !!!

nice review

i think will try to go this afternoon give another try!!!

well i got 14h15 today with fanny show up there ... receptionist told me that she push the appointement for 15h30 her good customer show up at 14h10 !!! what the hell !!

she skate around bla bla that the receptionist made mistake then left at noon for the day ( she said) . I ask her if she answer the phone and said yes since noon well hello lady i just call you 15 mins ago!!! oh so sorry good customer was on the rush so gave him your appointement " u come back in 1h30 mins ok sir" no way "miss wong"

i hate those places when they give away your appointement!!!

so far they got 2 strikes with me and maybe out

ciao

may the quest be yours !! dream will come true !!!

Last edited by ireman on 30 Jan 2006 at 03:52.15 PM.

dunderhead
VIP
Located in Montreal

User since 04 Feb 2005 - 33 posts
Posted on 04 Feb 2006 at 05:41.14 PM

Went there this afternoon (Feb.04, 1:30PM). Not impressed. While the building is discreet and the rooms clean (it's an office building with HFC Finance and Dollar/Thrifty Rent-a-Car in it), the non-descript girl (all of 4'11") whose name slipped through my mind because the session was so uneventful, gave a mediocre massage (about 5/10 on the ratings scale), then, rushed through the HJ at about the 35 minute mark before leaving the room. When she came back with new sheets for the table, she tried to say the HJ was "extra"...to which I said, "up yours"...a)- she didn't mention a price when she asked "do you want this massaged too?" ; and, b)- I pointed to the clock, said I had paid for an hour, so, the difference between the 30 and 60-minute rate was her "tip". I won't be back.

Rock
Ring
Located in west island

Posted on 25 Feb 2006 at 02:45.15 PM

This is a WARNING!

Do yourself a favor,avoid this place at all costs,they're a buch of shmucks!
I decided to give them a second chance a couple of weeks ago despite an awful experience back in May.
Called for info,asked the age of the mp's,was told 3 girls age between 20-29.That sounds good-I said,I'll be there in an hour.
The girl I was ''trapped'' with was nowhere near 29 let alone 20!She looked more like 40-45 and her massage was awful,just a series of pression done on the legs and back with her thumbs.After the flip she clumsily and emotionlessly tried to tease me and then popped the question;do you want to relax?
Mmmmm.....ok,I'll try.And very hard did I tried!Her hj was mechanically done on top of the fact that she was ugly.I closed my eyes and concentrated very hard on Lucy Liu and the girls in the recent Geisha movie.
After I came there was still 30 mins left of massage time on the clock,she asked if I wanted more but I had enough of this.
Went to the shower and lo and behold there was no hot water left!
GRRRRRRR!!!!!I was steaming.I dressed up and stormed out of the place without tipping,for the first time ever.

Then silly me,since the place is located within walking distance of my home I tried them once again last week.
I called and asked for Fanny.I was told she's here and book with her for 2 o'clock.
Arrived at 10 before 2:00,receptionnist told me she'll be free at 2:20,can you come back???
Grrrrrrr....I calmed down,and said yes.I went for some errands came back at 2:20.
Took a shower, lied on my belly and then...knock knock!
In came the same mp as my last visit.
What!!!!You're not Fanny?!?
She told me'' Fanny not here,me good too, relax, I give goooood massage,relax''She asked me if I'd ever seen Fany,I told her no ,but that's not the point,I booked with her and besides your massage is not so gooooood!
I got up the table and asked for Fanny or my money back or else I call the cops.She went out and the receptionnist came back with my money and told me Fanny was here this morning but she got emergency call so had to leave bla bla bla...
She begged me to stay, almost crying, offered to massage me!
Yeah like I was in the mood.Anyway I grabbed my $$$ and once again stormed out of this rat-hole angry and pissed off.
Man I hate these f*****ing scumbags FOB's whose sole objective is to drag you in and then empty your pocket.
Never again!

Dr Mileage

User since 18 Aug 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 01 Mar 2006 at 06:09.42 PM

I agree with you Rock,
I am a big fan of Orientals but ever since I am back from Toronto, It seems like the oriental MPs are going down due to the lack of service and choice of girls. For Oriental MPs you should try Toronto of Vancouver. Boy oh boy, I have such a great memories from hands from heaven. It's really expensive over in TO and Van but trust me it worth every single penny.

The NEW FORUM can be found here !!!http://64.151.219.64/phpBB2/index.php

Argon
Posted on 01 Mar 2006 at 06:12.47 PM

Not sure about Vancouver but Toronto will set you back on average 250$. Makes you realise we have it pretty good here.

Dr Mileage

User since 18 Aug 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 01 Mar 2006 at 07:09.09 PM

Vancouver is in the same ball park as TO, well maybe at around $200 you can get yourself a good deal. The problem in TO and Van is the variety of salons and different class of MPs. same services may vary from $150 to $300 depending on which salon you choose. I think this subject needs a thread of its own.

The NEW FORUM can be found here !!!http://64.151.219.64/phpBB2/index.php

I agree with most of the users out here. As a longtime massage enthusiast, you can imagine my surprise when there was a place right in the building I work in? Great! Right?

Wrong.

All the MPs are older ladies that look like grandmas and I've been twice. Both times it was mechanical HJ, no teasing, but also no mention of costs. I tipped $20 each time and got the hell out. Of course, if the massage is great and so's the teasing, then the menu isn't that much of a turn-off for me, but this place was just not any good. This place was a TOTAL turn-off. I would stay the hell away.

last week

Funny, I was downstairs ringing the door bell last saturday and nobody answered. But based on the reviews here, I'm kind of glad they were busy or closed...

That's why it's important to read the reviews before venturing and spending good money.

Cheers :twisted:

Not so bad

One day last week I was dead tired and just looking for a relaxing massage - no options - no hassles - no menus - just a massage. Since this place is on the way home and I know it's usually very quiet, I decided to give them another try.
I paid for my hour, took my shower down the hall in the common shower (for those of you that don't like that) then went and got comfortable in my room. A couple of minutes later, in comes Myrie ? I think she was trying to say Mary, but her english was so poor it sounded like Myrie. She is very ordinary looking. I wouldn't look twice if I passed her in the street, but she's not ugly. Typical Asian look. Black hair, slim body, not much in the chest area. Her poor english was confirmed when she asked a few simple questions - how you like massage ? etc. No problem, like I said I just needed to relax.
The massage was good. I fell asleep twice but woke myself up when I started snoring. LOL. After the flip, she asked if I wanted "all" massaged. Sure, I wasn't that tired. The release was nice - good lead up with some soft teasing, but certainly nothing to write home about. After the release, there was still some time left and she continued by massaging my feet, legs and head. By the time she was done, I was almost asleep again. She certainly filled did not short change me on my hour.
I tipped her $25, and headed off for my shower. Here's the only real negative point about this encounter - no hot water. I washed myself off with a cool wet towel. At least that woke me up to drive home. LOL.

This place is not bad as long as the expectations are not too high for a once in a while pit stop.
By the way, there is ample parking in the back of the building and a back door that enters right at the staircase, so it's very discrete. No worries about seeing too many people on your way in or out.

SINcerely,
HG Hunter

tried candy mid twenties on saturday woth the try massage was good a little pricier than downtown montreal.

Alyssa

Remember all that snow we had...the muscles on my left side sure did. Needed some TLC big time after getting stuck a few times, not in my driveway, but in small local streets. Be careful, if you hit a patch of ice underneath your car, kiss your catalytic converter goodbye.

Wanted to try something different, a place in the West Island I hadnโ€™t been to. Tโ€™was going to be Jasmin or Centre Oriental, so the choice wasnโ€™t hard after all. This one is on Sources Near the Wendy's, so you can pig out afterwards, if you get enough to eat at the parlor lol .

Parking

No worries here my friends, 3675 Des Sources offers more than you can bargain for in that category. And if you drive a yellow Hummer for all to see, you can even park in back of the building, and stuff your gas guzzler with old Cite Nouvelles to light your fireplace in the winter months.

The premises

The code downstairs is 208, in case you have a hard time with electronic mailbox at the entrance. And please take the stairsโ€ฆyou lazy bums, they bring you right at the entrance door.

The place and rooms is quite clean, the staff maintains a level of cleanliness that one can hardly complain about. But donโ€™t expect to be flabbergasted by the dรฉcor. Nothing stands out, although not unpleasant. The lights are dimmed appropriately and the music is soft and low.

Rooms are quite plain, but well maintained. There is no shower in each room, you have to walk out in the corridor, holding your groins, and eventually take a shower in what seems to be a converted closet. A stash of towels resides on the left side of the shower, so no worries there. A complete soap dispenser is available with shampoo as well. Itโ€™s an odd setup and I guess requires a bit of logistics during peak time, to control everybodyโ€™s shower time.

The room had a comfortable sturdy table, with my favorite donut at the head of the table. Donโ€™t like tables which donโ€™t have an head rest, I get a sore neck by resting my head on its side for an hour. At least there a sink in the room, so you can see your hostess wash her handsโ€ฆand prepare a hot towel to clean your groins when nature calls.

The therapist

A young pup, very pretty. Her hair was very long and silky. Alyssa was her alias. Slim with boobs typical of Asian women. But was she ever beautiful. The only downside, she doesnโ€™t know how to dress the poor girl. At the end, I saw two other girls and they shared the same characteristic. Stacey London would have a blast with these ones. She also wore black rubber flip flops, typical of what a guy would wear at the beach. Not something to arouse you though, so close your eyes as you peek through the donut.

Her hand were very soft and definitely experimented. For a young girl, she surprised me with her skills. This was no average rub down before the tug, trust me. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would definitely repeat front the therapeutic point of view.

At the beginning, she hoped on the table, with one knee comfortably lodged in between my legs. I could feel the warmth of her body and she felt my appreciation as the little fellow grew a couple of inches. I must mention that as she massaged with dedication, I could feel the tip of her hair gently brushing against my lubricated skin, which gave me tingling sensations on my scalp.

She brushed up on the boys on several occasions and gave a nice butt massage, which gave her a good glimpse of the package. But always in a respectful manner, these girls are more subtle than your erotic parlors in the getthos. She clearly had intentions of giving a massage, and did not present a simple excuse for some overtime foreplay. She worked my knots mercifully.

GFE

GFE Iโ€™m not sure is the applicable term in this case. I think Iโ€™d rather use โ€œpolite intervention were you need itโ€. She remained calm and professional, and seemed to loose control of herself only once. As she was stroking hearthingly the Oscar Meyer weiner, I rose up on the table and approached her cheek. I caressed it gently and began nibbling on her ear. Then came the moment of weakness. She suddenly slowed down on Bobo and turned to face me, with that look of her face, approached slowly and gave me some light kissing. No tongue action here boys, she got weak in the knees I guess, as one could tell from that look on her face. Thatโ€™s when you can tell a girl is sincere. Then she resumed her chores and let me play with radio knobs. I guess weโ€™ll leave it there to avoid Admin deleting my post. But guysโ€ฆdonโ€™t go there expecting the all inclusive buffet.

Clock watching

Alyssa never made me feel she was paying attention to the clock. Time flew and she played it well. She never ever mentioned money, no price or menus, left it up to me and my demands. Sweetness and respect are the most appropriate words that come to mind.

Other aspects

The ambiance was quiet and relaxing, although modestly decorated. The service offered is quite impressive, in terms of massage skills. Donโ€™t think any of these girls will win the MMM contest but for those who clearly want a therapeutic experience before the tug, I think you will be served right over there.

Summary

Once again, here is a the summary based on no other than ExpertDAN, SAM and JIM.

MP: CENTRE SANTE ORIENTAL 3675 SOURCES BLVD #208 514 685 8088

On the phone: 8/10 very polite, not abrupt
Parking: 10/10
Hospitality: 10/10
Dรฉcor: 5/10 not arousing
Cleanness: 9/10
Shower: 4/10 not in the room, minuscule area for a shower
Towel: 7/10 plenty but several were worned out/old
Room: 6/10 clean but small
Music: 10/10 subtle and relaxing
Air quality: 8/10 appropriate temperature for a naked guy

Total Point 77/100
Note: Clean but nothing to call home about

Masseuse: Alyssa

Face: 9/10 a beauty
Body: 7/10
Chest: 6/10 typically asian
Dress: 2/10 she needs help in that department
Makeup: 7/10 not much but her hair is incredible
Attitude: 8/10 respectful is what comes to mind
Massage skills: 9/10 excellent !
GFE level: 7/10 respectful but not very playful
Greed: 10/10 No menus, kindly accepts what is given
Timing: 10/10 from the get go

Total Point 75/100
Note: Gorgeous girl but doesnโ€™t play it. Fantastic hair, excellent massage skills but a worthy candidate for โ€œWhat Not To Wearโ€.

Sorry guys, my access at work has been very limited through this new Firewall. Don't have much time on the weekends to write but I'm still active and kicking the can...

Cobaye [drive]

I must say Cobaye, Alyssa (IYO) might be a candidate for "What Not to Wear", but it's evident that nobody needs to come over and tell you What Not to Write cuz that's almost the best in-depth review I've read on this board as far as I can remember! LOL

very good review!

Cobaye,

You did a very good job!

But to do such a good evaluation, i suppose that you have a checklist with you ! I hope that you do not bring it in the donjon :)

Let's keep up the good work!

Justme

Good review!

Cobaye,

As usual, excellent review. You have a gift! You made not such a great place to visit become very appealing!

The big inconvenient at that place, and I know by past experiences, is the shower situation. Not that convenient to walk from your room down the hall to the shower room half naked, concerned about encountering someone (another client) in the hall!! A bit awkward... plus from what I remember, the services where very very limited... maybe it changed a bit! But I must agree the massage was always great, and the therapists always young and beautiful... but, as you said, no style on what they wear... very plain Jane!! not appealing at all, nor sexy, and a bit too dressed up!! Too bad, since this place has potential. Someone should tell them!

A good place in the west-island is becoming rare these days! Either you go to a place where they have hidden cameras looking at you or you go to a place where they are only interested in grabbing your money as quickly as possible, or you go to another place where the services are very limited.. . What will we do???

Any good suggestions?

Jay

I was in the West Island area not too long ago and decided to give to give this place a try. I always try to reasearch potentials beforehand in areas I might happen to cross. The place is as described by others, feels like you're in a clinic. Had a girl named Alice. I did not hear an 'A' the end of her name by the pronounciation from the chinese receptionnist so not sure if it was the same as (Cobaye's Alyssa). Took my shower, in came my masseuse. Introduced herself as Alice. Chinese, about 5ft5, 120lbs, long jet black hair tied up in pony tail. I would say she has an average cuteness, probably mid 20's, body is slim-medium build. She asked what style I preferred (chose medium) and she hopped onto the table right away to start on my back with one knee in between my legs. Alot of asians do this. Massage was probably so-so in terms of rythmic pattern or technique. Pressure was good though. As she reached upwards towards my shoulders, her leg would brush up against my boys (which was slightly arousing). Honestly, it would have been much more sensual if she wasn't wearing pants although the fabric was of the light stretchable type. I've had some do this while wearing jeans (don't know what that's supposed to accomplish). But it's best when they are wearing skirts and you can feel the sensation of skin-to-skin. I was a little tired after a long day at work so I was close to dozing off at times. I guess the massage was relaxing enough. Almost no teasing until it was almost flip-time. Not bad using the reach underneath technique. Flip, she goes straight for the joystick. Nice slow sensual strokes which progressively sped up. Asked how I liked it. Said she was doing just fine. I then asked what other options were available, she asked how much I was willing to pay. I negotiated her down to her birthday suit. She has nice B's with perky nips. Rest of body, skin softness, tone is average. OK, this is in comparison to all the hotties out there so perhaps it's a bit unfair. She nice. The finish was nice. She wetted a towel and cleaned me up. Kissed her on both cheeks and went for my shower. All in all, it wasn't so memorable that I would intentionally drive all the way out there for another session. Still looking for the ultimate asian masseuse experience.

Hi,

Two reviews in one:

Went there a month ago, took an apointment with whoever would be available.

Had a girl named Catherine. 22 y/o,very ''petite'' about 5'0''-100 pounds.Typical Asian body;mosquito sized breast.Dressed casualy,''Cleopatra'' type hairstyle.Cute as a button.

Massage was good.Mixture of pressure and strokes.I guess Chinese/Sweedish combo.Little teasing before flip.
Hj was good but not great.Cut the session a bit short.
Did not asked for money and graciously accepted 20$.Good attitude,beautiful young girl and better than average massage.Could improve the sensual part.

All in all, quite good but no obsession over her.

Went back last week.Had a girl named Tina.Early 20's,5'3'' 105 lbs,tiny breast.Not a looker.Flat nose and oversized front teeth.Long dark hair.

Massage was quite good if looking for sensuality.Temperature was steaming hot and humid so I was lazy and just felt like lying like a dead whale on a beach. [zzz] So I asked for soft massage and boy did she delivered!

Technique was plain and average;Up and down/down and up,neck to butt/butt to neck in a sensual and very soothing mode.Then the best part;the thighs.She openned them apart so she would have better accessibility! [rrr]

Lots of teasing from behind that lasted for a good portion of the session.
Fliptime;she kept teasing me and soon went for the gun.Told her to wait and keep the best for last.She obliged and resumed the sensual part,massaging the chest,belly,hips,upper thighs,ect...with lots of teasing,all done sensually.

Rarely had such an arousing massage.I would even go as far as compare her to Isabelle(L'Absolu,Vague Tropicale).But definately not as beautiful and sexy!!
HJ was sloww and smooth... [rrr] Up to par with the rest of the session.
No money asked,gave her 20$.She was happy.

Good for sensual massage,but as I said,don't excpect Lucy Liu lookalike.

Rock is rollin'out....

Yuki

Was in the area the other day and popped in unannounced, was told 2 girls working and one busy. OK, I'll take an hr. with whoever you have ($55)

Showered in the hall, a minor inconvenience.

Found my room and in walked Yuki. She's a very pleasant Oriental girl, (maybe Japanese - not sure - didn't ask) She has a nice firm medium build. Mid 20's, cute face. Very attentive, her English is fine.

Got the towel off my ass, and she started the massage.

I was in serious need and was beyond happy that she was great. Good pressure, she likes it strong - I found her strong = medium, but great flow, she knows what she's doing. Back, butt, legs... flip. Teasing after 20 or so minutes between butt and legs (where else lol ) was good.

Flip...chest rub, then legs a bit and the inevitable question. Yeah sure go for it. Grabbed her ass and she asked if I wanted the convertible option, (top down), yeah sure. Nice firm B's with cute nips.

Finish was very well done and included a cleaning followed by a head and then a foot massage.

A hug and $60 later... See ya.

Felt great, worth the money. I will repeat. Not sure re. mileage, but I like the girl, no BS, no fake moans nor phony compliments. Just what the Dr ordered.

Dr M

Been there many times since my last post.

The service is very consistent. The massage standard from pretty much all the girls is very high. A few of the girls are opening up and starting to whisper " I also like to receive...".

Usually go there for the excellence of the therapeutic portion and aim for the russian places when mileage is more the focus.

But I have to say, Centre Oriental, on the massage front, they got it made. I like this place...

J'ai visite le centre sante oriental 1 fois par mois depuis l'annee et demi passe. Je suis en general plus que satisfait du service recu a chaque fois. Aris ou Alice, est ma preferee.

Was in Des Sources area not long ago, and urgently needed pleasure and relaxation, I remember about this asian place where I had a good enough massage with options offered, a few years ago.
On the phone a chinese woman very welcoming tells me two chinese women are available, stress going down a bit. The area around the office building was deserted because its a saturday, stress further down. First floor, out of the elevator, don't sense any presence in that office building, stress down again. I enter the massage office, the nice young chinese receptionist is right there behind the reception desk, smiling and greeting me, less and less stress. Its 55 for one hour, which is not expensive for what is offered in that place now, at least on a saturday.
If I remember well, Sophia comes in, beautiful slim young chinese in a black tight dress showing all her legs, stress seriously going down. Probably reading my mind or my body moves, she rather quickly starts the teasing, suggest to flip over not long after, and gets to options talk. I took the last option she offered me. [censored]
After that, well, a lot of action took place, wow ! My stress totally desintegrated, woww !! Replaced by pure joy and male satisfaction, woawww !!! Although she earned a lot, sofia seemed quite focused on me getting relaxation and satisfaction.
After the end of the action, she asked me to shower and come back in the room, so she could massage me until the end of the hour. I really needed another shower then, the hot water felt great, and her ending massage was good although I know a few chinese with much better massage skills.
So one hour of massage with sofia felt like two hours because of the two parts separated by showering. She told me she works there only on saturday, I didn't think of asking her if she works somewhere else the other days. I strongly recommend sofia for those looking for options. Again a very nice young chinese woman in her twenties, in quite good physical shape, never got tired during the action phase, very confident, in control of the situation.
After that, I could have gone back home totally satisfied. But no, I decided to ask for a massage with Sissi, because I talked with her a little before Sofia came in the room. We talked because we already knew each other, she worked or still works at a place very near downtown, haven't seen her for at least a year, so I was pleasantly surprised. Sissi is her new name on Des Sources. Sissi is a very warm chinese woman in her thirties probably, a little grassette and quite breasted. Quite different style from Sofia, but I enjoyed my time equallly with Sissi, also a lot of action with her.
I won't describe more what happened with these two ladies, even on PM.
I will repeat absolutely and only on saturday, since they both work there saturdays only, from what they told me. I don't know what can happen there on other days of the week in this time period. And I don't know how it would be with other hobbyist with these two ladies. YMMV is an unavoidable reality in this activity. So there's no guarantee for me either the next time.
I guess the hobbyist attitude is important, being nice and friendly, casual and smiling, take a good shower before, friendly and calming talk with the girl at the start of the massage, ask her name, tell your name...

Made the mistake of going here and got Cindy, worst experience.

tks for the tip on Cindy when does she work

I've never had such a rush ( I mean no mind no heart ) service as with Sophia. She has a nice face and can talk but thats it.

Sissi, who also works Sundays as stated above,Is ok if you into great [boob] . Although the massage is not theraputic.

Sorry for the delay Gambler. I went on a Thursday, no appointment, just walked in and Cindy was there. I asked for 1 hour, but she said she had an appointment already scheduled so 45 minutes O.K.? Fine. $50 for 45 minutes, strike one.
My first time here so common shower out of the room, strike 2. But I'm still O.K. with it if the session is good. 10 minutes in and the phone rings, she leaves the room, goes to the front desk, returns after a few minutes. This happens twice more. Then the phone rings again, but now she has left the cordless on the floor outside the room, leaves the room and talks on the other side of the door. At least 5 times she stopped to answer the phone. Now many of you probably would have walked out, but I choose not to be too confrontational and I still wanted to wash all that oil off, so needed a shower, so my strategy is to tip very poorly, and it worked. I gave her $5. " only $5??" " you not happy?"
Figure it out Bit**.
No way in hell I'll return.
Even if they had a receptionist, the session was still mediocre.

qui sont les meilleures filles a cette endroit ?
est-ce-que on y fais des complet ?

Shoutbox
  1. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  2. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, AAVI, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ฅ Happy Father's Day, 4578 Yonge Street unit 100โฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’– โ€ŠAmy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  6. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5โ€™3โ€ and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Cici & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild.
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  9. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹ Happy Father's Day ! 4386 Sheppard Ave east๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅโฃSunday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’— Kim, ๐Ÿ’‹gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service โฃ Angela, ๐Ÿ’‹slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Nicole, ๐Ÿ’‹slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  10. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201โฃ๐Ÿ’‹Sunday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Cici..๐Ÿ’‹. small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  11. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  13. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  14. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana๐Ÿ˜˜ is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl w
  15. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Vicky๐ŸฅฐA new arrival at our branch ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธVicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 34C boobs on a peti
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  19. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  20. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’žโฃ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Sunday, Lily... and ๐Ÿ’–. โ˜บ Michelle ๐Ÿ’‹for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹Sunday, ๐Ÿช€ ๐Ÿ’–Yoyo,๐Ÿ’‹ small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, NIMRAT, PAOLA, RAVEN, MALIYA, AAVI, KANIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team bringing with her a unique set of skillsand a fresh perspective....๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณRuby Taiwanese | Vietnamese, medium build and shapely, pretty...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion....โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8
  25. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jessie | Jullie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young and pretty...Great Service+...๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face...Service Queen...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  26. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday๏ผš Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -... ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹new girl Linda๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
  30. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years โ€œMust Tryโ€ honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5โ€™2โ€ & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  31. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  35. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: JUDY. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow, & hopefully a pic...
  36. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  39. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE, TARA & YOYO. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services. New Girl Yoyo is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups
  41. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko/color] is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  43. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ELSA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Sophia and young cute Yoyo with 36DD , pretty Ella and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, NIMRAT, PAOLA, RAVEN, MALIYA, AAVI, KANIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st Turkish Persian girl &big boobs BoBo in Friday and Saturday
  48. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  49. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: EMMA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a very young girl from Portugal, tall, skinny & beautiful. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  50. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs
Back