Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centre de la Sant窠1965, Ontario East 598-5608

Centre de la Sant

Any word on Caty of late? Wondering if she works saturday ? I've never been with her before so is she easy to spot based on description here compared to others?

I also don't want bait and switch and not sure what to do if it happens. Traveling a fair amount of distance and want only her.

Thanks,
Fred

Centre de la Sant

Hey Fred,
Had a session with Caty about 2 weeks ago. These days she has shoulder length (or slightly shorter) red hair instead of the short blond hair. She looks like she's in her 40's or so, slightly chunky but with a bod that can do extra-ordinary things.
If you feel a tongue on your back, you got the right lady.

cheers.

Centre de la Sant

Thanks to andreww770 for the headsup on the new hair description. At this point I'll add my disclaimer -

Rare post here mainly because I don't get to hobby often but when I do I like to repay all those who provide information more frequently than I can. That being said here's the review:

Got there shortly before noon on sat. and had to wait a minute before someone came forward, It was Caty with red hair and pigtails and a bright smile. I would estimate that Big Daddy Cool is correct on the age First impression, breasts were kinda on the saggy side (breastman here) but I figured lets see what the fuss is about with her service. Its not like she was revolting. She is a solidly built woman that is for certain.

Verbal communication was almost non-existant as my poor french was not able to follow her eastern european accented french. Physical communication however was not a problem.

Went to the room, cleaned up as we do, she came back and thats when the fun began. I'm not sure I can add anything to what has been said AND experienced already in the way of PSE type experience with a MP but OMG ! Scattered every now and then she would whisper something in my ear, in what language, I don't know but it was very sexy. If this woman was say 10 years younger there would be a waiting line out the door for her.

IF you're looking for service, you won't leave disapointed with Caty.

Thanks to all. PM if you need to know more.

Fredd

Centre de la Sant

After a while of not going to this place, I felt like going to see Anita, I called and they told me she doesn't work here anymore !! What a dissapointment... The woman told me they had a new girl by the name of Angelica working now... I looked on this thread and found no review of her... Then I saw the review of the girls written a while ago by Big Daddy Cool.. and called back to see who else was available, Valerie was there... I decided to give her a try based on the review :

Valerie: (also works at Clinque Rose)
Race: White
Nationality: Russian or Ukrainian
Hair: Black or Dark Brown
Height: 5"10 approx
Body: A little bigger than average.
Breast: Very big and fun to play with. 38dd
Attitude: Very sweet and caring. She makes you feel special and is very affectionate. Also loves to share herself and is a great listener. I feel like being with a friend and not an SP.
Looks: Super hot
Massage: Sensual, but also strong.
Sex Type: GFE, A nice mix of sensual and simi agressive, She's like being with a trusted friend not a MP or SP. Great woman to be with.
Services: massage +, (pm me for more info).
Comments: My favorit here. Gotten to know her on a personal level and if she was not in the trade, I would date her in a hart beat. She makes you feel special and like you are her favorit client. Valerie has this tenderness that makes you feel real good about yourself. She's truely special. The only thing is that I have not seen her for a bit, because she works at Clinque Rose on the weekdays where it's hard for me to get to and she works on Ontario on the weekends when I'm rarely available. I wish she would change her scedual so I can see her again.

I might say she is a bit bigger and older than I thought... but for the rest it's pretty much on the spot !!

I also had a glimpse of the new girl, Angelica and I might say she looked very nice, false blonde with what seemed to be a very pretty face, didn't get to see her up close... I think I'm going to give her a try next time..

Hope this info helps !

Centre de la Sant

wtf Anita quit. This is tragic. I was still holding out that she'd offer FS. Big loss there

Centre de la Sant

Yes, Caty is 50,
but her body is quite firm
and when the lights are turned down, age doesn't matter.

The room is small but ok,
the shower is a bit crap...

She gave me a good relaxing massage with an unusual technique...
one thing led to another... at some point she handed me a condom...

And she finished the hour with another relaxing massage.

She has a strange habit of licking and sucking random parts of the body...
Well at least she seems to enjoy this job.
She does some pretty aggressive french kissing...

I left $100 tip, she seemed to find it generous

Centre de la Sant

all 3 are natural. Chantelle's are a little too natural...

Centre de la Sant

i tried all of them during a period of 2 years

cathy the best for cbj 10/10 100.00

valerie best for fs 8/10 100.00

sonia the red head 5/10 100.00 fs

shower old dont work well have to fix them all

tables ok but need to renovate the place

Centre de la Sant

I called today and was told that Nathalie and Elisa were working. Unfortunately I was unable to partake on this day, so no review on my part. Has anyone tried them and can they post a review.

Thanks.

Centre de la Sant

I disagree about Valerie being "super hot"
She has a lot of fat around the waist... and she is not young...
I would say she is good looking for her age, but nowhere near "super hot"
Her body is quite firm and all natural.

She shower was just as annoying as the one in the other room...
The massage was very disappointing:
She just rubs one part repeatedly for 15 minutes and then moves to another part. No muscle kneading, no variety, no teasing.

It's only at the end of the hour that things started to become enjoyable.
Options go up to $100 (FS)
And she can be affectionate during sex.

Centre de la Sant

Went to see Cathy a couple of weeks ago...

Like mentioned on the other posts.. she is a bit older than a milf... more like a granny u would love to bang... but still.. she is in top shape.. nice big tits, very clean Y.. and loves to please u...

I took one hour for 50$ and gave her a tip of 100$ (she didnt ask for that amount)

She first gave me a very nice massage for about 20min and gave me another one 15min before the hour was over once the deed was done..

On the menu: LFK, DFK, DIGITS (Y AND BACKDOOR), RUSSIAN, RIMJOB (actual, she licked every body part but focused on the RIM for a long time), BBJTCIM, FS,

I am sure DATY is available... but im not really into doing that with MPs or SPs

Overall: 8/10 (If she was 10years younger it would probably be 9/10)

Centre de la Santé, 1965, Ontario East 598-5608

Après avoir vue des revues de Cathy j'ai eu l'occasion de rencontrer Cathy à 3 reprises. La communication avec cette fille est limitée autant en anglais qu'en français mais côté expérience ça c'est très intéressant. Elle est probablement fin quarantaine début cinquantaine avec un corps très bien pour son âge. Chose certaine elle sait comme fait pour vous allumer. La session commence par un massage comme entrée en la matière avec beaucoup de "teasing". Elle s'attarde d'ailleurs pas mal sur les fesses et adore te lécher à des endroits qui allumerait le plus difficile. Massage de la prostate et des testicules et c'est le temps du flip. ہ ce moment pas mal toutes les options sont disponibles. LFK, beaucoup de DFK, DIGITS, naturellement RIMJOB, FS, BBBJ, DATY. C'est toujours une expérience agréable. Cependant la semaine dernière ma session c'est terminé 15 minutes en avance et ça c'est un moins. Normalement après l'orgasme elle poursuit la session par un massage pour compléter le temps mais probablement il y avait trop d'achalandage. Alors l'expérience moyenne est 7sur 10 pour Cathy, le look 8 sur 10 et l'attitude 10-10 et le service en générale 10-10. Voilà c'est mon 2e post et j'espère que je fais bien ça :) un peu d'indulgence avec l'expérience ce sera mieux!

Centre de la Sant

I decided to give a try to the new girl, Angelica. Very pleasant experience, nice and strong massage with some teasing towards the end. A good variety of options are on the menu (PM me for more details...).

Over all :

Face 7/10
Body 8/10 Nice and firm, small but perky breasts
Massage 8/10
Options 9/10

She works here on sundays.

Update : Sorry for not mentionning this earlier, but she is the same Angelica that works at Leonel... I saw her a couple of times there a couple of years ago... So a new girl here but not to the business !

Retry ? YES !

Centre de la Sant

Hello all.
My first post here. I have been lurking for a long time, but since I didn't go to a lot of massage parlors, I didn't have much to contribute.

So, after going through this thread, I decided to give Caty a try. Unfortunately, the woman who answered the call said only valerie was available (it was a sunday) so I booked Valerie anyway, cause I read nice things about her in this thread.
Walked to the place (it's about 15 minutes walking from where I live). Big woman answered the door. My first thought was "Jesus, please don't let her be Valerie" so I said "I had an appointment with Valerie" in french and she replied, also in french "I'm Valerie" and I said to myself "Fuck me like a goat!!"
But it was too late to back out because I didn't want to be an asshole.
Anyhow, after reading all the nice comments about Valeri, I had this image in my mind that she is a somewhat older woman who is nice looking. I got no problem with older woman. However, I got a big fat problem with women whose belly is so fat they look like they are pregnant. Now, if she was indeed pregnant then that would totally turn me on, but alas, the only thing her belly is impregnated with is fat. Lots of it.

I am not saying she is ugly, it's just that she is not my type at all.

Anyway, read on. I booked an hour on the phone, so I paid her 50$ then took a shower. The shower sucked!! I had a real hard time manipulating it. Turned it a tiny bit to the left and you got icy cold water. A tiny bit to the right and it burns like hell.

So, after struggling with the shower for awhile, I managed to wash myself a little bit then lied down on the table. I checked the cover and it looked like it hasn't been changed recently. There was stuff on it. hmm.

In came Valerie. We chit chatted a bit, talking about weather then about her country, Russia. She was friendly enough and seemed nice.
But her massages skills suck big time. For a good 45 minutes all she did was move her hands in seemingly random pattern on my back, without applying a lot of pressure. And she caressed my ass also, but without succeeding to arouse me. Then she massaged my legs and feet a little bit. All the while, I was being bored to tears.

Then, with 15 minutes left on the hour, she asked me to turn on my back and then asked "What do you want today?" I asked "What are your options" to which she replied with a combination of words and gestures "40$ for a handjob, 60$ - nude, 80$ - blowjob and 100$ for full service."

No way I was going to do a full service so I took the blowjob option. She then proceed to undress herself. And there came the big fat belly. I tried hard to ignore it. I sucked on her big tits. She had hard nipple which is the only redeemable quality so far. I sucked on them for awhile, but that big belly keep pushing me away. I also caressed her ass and pussy a lot.

It's sad to say that for being such a big woman, she almost got no ass. I have fondled nicer asses on small asian girls.

Although her massage skills range from mediocre to very poor, she does, however, have some mad oral skills. Mouth and tongue. No teeth. Didn't hurt a bit. Just lots of pleasure. I came within 5 minutes.

I struggled with the shower again.
Left her 80$. No extra tip.

The overall experience is just one big disappointment.

Even the good blowjob at the end couldn't make up for it. It was like watching a really boring low-budget horror flick. You go through 80 minutes of sleep-inducing scenes of stupid teenagers talking and walking and then running around screaming and then finally, in the end, someone got chopped up real good and the movie is over. The good part comes just too late and is too little.

Repeat: not with Valerie. I may try Caty in the future, but for the moment, this place left me a bad impression. Not going there again soon.

Centre de la Sant

It seems the issue here is that you don't like Valerie's body type. Caty's isn't perfect but much much better. I've never booked with Valerie because I always got the impression that her biggest fan in previous posts was some sort of personal friend. Also, another poster who does not come here anymore referred to Valerie as a "Mammal you can fuck". Cruel sure but it painted a picture for me.
Thanks for the caution.

PS, 80$ for a bj was plenty to leave.

Centre de la Sant

Long time no post as I'm happy in a relationship and getting more serious so I don't see myself hobbying any time soon and couldn't be happier. Just came here to remove some evedance of who I am (discriptions and etc), but leave my pots in tack for the most part when I came across the isue of Valerie.

Sorry guys for the dissapointment, but she has gain massive weight since I posted about her 2-3yrs ago. Seen her some place downtown once (just walking buy) and noticed the differance. Sorry if my posts gave the wrong image, but the info is seriously outdated.

Good luck chaps and take care.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💥💞Thursday, 💘💗Cindy,💋💞 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💦💫📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Thursday, 💞💋 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  4. lemon_tree:
    💖💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💖 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  6. Withme_Spa:
    💕💦at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢💘 💥Thursday ❣💋 Ruby, 💯💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💞 Lucy, 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗 Jessica💋, average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💋🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  8. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  13. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  18. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  26. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  29. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  45. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back