Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centre de la Sant窠1965, Ontario East 598-5608

NikkiBay8

Reaction score
Any good experience at this place?

I went there a long time ago I had good experiences, but the girls left. Massage is not very professionnal but for some girls may be very sensual (definitely more when you have been with the girl 2-3 times). So, it cost $45/h I think.

I used to have BJ and more with one the girl who left (Russian).

Most of the girls are from Eastern Europe, I think.

The place is in front of Aux 4 mains on Ontario Street.

I'm always looking for new talented girls!

BobGratton

p.s. You can use my trick to ask to see the girls available before the massage, and just pick the most beautiful girl, if any... They will let you see the girls before.

Centre de la Sant

Wwnt there today...
Got Tina....

Sensual massage... she knew what I wanted....
She teased me with her caresses.... everything was
fine... I was able to caress her too... remove her shirt
and slide my hand down her pants... and caress her
over the silk fabric....

But when she grabbed my joystick... she rushed the
grand finale.... as quick as possible... faking the moans
etc....

Still 20min were available.... she ask me to turn back on
my stocmach.... and continued what she started before
teasing me until my hour was finished....

Only extra she gave was the HJ.... and able to grab and
kiss her tits... while playing with my other hand at the Y....

Since she never ask me $$$... and since I was rushed to
the finish.... I left 25$ on the table.... she said thanks
and told to come back and visit her again....

Time will say if Ill go back there....

Centre de la Sant

Any young ones here 18-22?

Centre de la Sant

DE, from what I have seen so far this is WPPMC (way past their prime massage circle), age wise. Average is 35-50. I might be wrong, but this is judging from what I have seen,

Alfie

Centre de la Sant

Darkest Elf...
No at this place it is more 30 and more....

Centre de la Sant

When back there today...
Got Nina or Tina....

Again was an experience....
Let's just say that she "jump" on me right away
Very sensual massage... she knew was I wanted
and she didnt wait for me to ask.... 10min after
she started she add already remove her top...
and 5min later her pants where down....
Just kept her g-string....

She was massaging my body... kissin my back...
my ass... while I was playing at the Y with my finger
under her string....

She asked me to turn over.... I sat instead....
without warning she took my stick in her mouth
and started a nice bbbj....

At that point I decided to ask her for FS.... she look
at me surprised.... but said how much $$$.... I offered
40... she said ok.... when to my pants to get
my shield.... and entered her doggie style....

Smooth moment.... this was hot.... I was happy
and she seemed also very happy...

After our momentum... still was 20min on the clock
she took care of me... sensual massage and some
kisses.... just to awake my monster again....

She over 30....but everytime I go see her....
Lets just say that she know how to please a man...
And today was my lucky day.... FS and HJ for 80$
(40$ 1h + 40$ extra)

She left asking me to back soon....
I sure will....

Centre de la Sant

Thanks Oliver....
All I can add is that she a bit chunky....

But enjoyable...

Centre de la Sant

There's no trick!
All I did I like everytime I go there....
She ask me for how long... All I say is 1H....
She then tells me its 40$....
And for the extras.... I just said that all I had on me
was 40$.... she said... ok...

About Tina or Nina are the same woman!

Try to go there on the weekend... they not busy!

Centre de la Sant

Went here and saw Nina. Shoulder length red curly hair to shoulder.
She has a very nice personality. She spoke pretty good English and I think
she speaks French too. She's from Bolgaria. She's probably in her late thirty
early forty. I caught her on a very quiet day, so she was
very happy to see me. She's not super slim and not fat either. She's about 5'8 in height. I guess the
best way to describe her body is voluptous. I took 1 hour for $50. The massage was great.
I can't say she gave a professional style massage, but she knew where the tensed area was.
She started on my shoulder and said "you're very tensed". Then she whispered in my ear and
asked if I wanted a HJ before the massage. She said this will relax you a bit. I agreed
and she began an HJ. I asked if she can expose her breasts, so she pulled down her top. She
has nice breasts with hard nipples. I can't really give a size, but they are medium sized
breasts. I sucked on her nipple a bit. When I ejaculated. She cleaned me up and then began the massage.
The massage was good. She covered basically the whole body. When it was time to turn over, she
saw that I was hard again. She complimented me for my big penis and my quick recovery. She
started to pump me again. This time it was not as good as the first, maybe because time was
running out. She was pumping a bit faster than the first time. I like it soft and slow. But overall,
it was still good. After I ejaculated, she cleaned me up with a hot towel. After the session,
I tipped her $20. I asked her if it was O.K and she said it o.k today, but try to give a little more next time.
I would've given her $40, but didn't have the cash on me.
She works Wed and Sat
On my way out I think I saw Yanna. She's shorter than Nina, maybe 5'5, a little chubby and her face didn't attract me that much.

Centre de la Sant

Is Nina still working there ?

With the review Jimmy gave us, I got to get her.

Please, if anyone knows ...

Centre de la Sant

very nice place there. I got great satisfaction :eek:

First time i post

Centre de la Sant

Sat evenening, 4 hands was closed, where I have always had great luck in both a great massage, and some theroputic relaxation, but alas it was closed, and since it was open, walked into Centre De la Sante, 1965 Ontario

Was told I only had time for a 45 minute session, so I took it. I was told to wait here as she brought change, 45/45min, 40/30 and 60/hour were the prices if I recall correct. She mentioned she would bring a few girls out for choice, but when she returned with my change, she showed me to a room where I was offered a shower, which I took. A couple minutes later, laying there waiting, an older woman comes in, and says hi, a quick exchange of hellos and she started to massage my legs. Now I enjoy a good massage, firm mostly, but of course a little teasing, and lets just say, that she did!

She proceded to tease a little paying close attention to my reaction, and at one point, I swear she was even using her tongue to help the massage ;) as she massaged parts, she sucked on my finger, and even moved my hands to I was able to feel her tits, and get my hands down her pants, nothing seemed to be to much. All while this was going on, she provided me with a firm, yet simple massage, at this point, I was so wound up, the massage was pointless ;)

After about 20 minutes of this, she told me, over... and without hesitation, I
flipped over. She started to massage me, but so I could feel more, she stripped down to her gstring, and placed my hand on her tit and proceeded to massage both mr happy and his friends :)

At this point, she proceeded to climb up the end of the table, and made me raise myself up, where she proceeded to lick places, my own ex fiance wouldnt even lick! and spent a great deal of time using her tits for a good cause...

she then climbed up on me, and proceeded with some DFK, which she really seemed to enjoy, and without penatration, rode me till I was almost ready, which she senced, and climbed over, and layed back and pretty much forced me on top of her, she took me inside her, and didnt stop giggling in my ear, a few minutes later, trying really hard to make little noise, completion...

couple minutes later, she tells me to come back, she really likes me, and that this is hush hush, I gave her 60, but she never counted it, nor implyed I had to give her anything for the time spent, other than my 45 on entry... shes back in 4 days. Her names Yanna, olders, chunky, but firm and energetic, and definite repeat for sure when ya just need a good relaxin massage ya know?

105 bucks, and I got the GFE massage, and a shower to boot!!

Good luck!

Centre de la Sant

Decided to give this place a try after seeing Oliver refer to it at some point.
So in a walk to the place, fairly discreet considering it's right on Ontario street and you have all kinds out people out an about.

The girl at the desk greets me, she seems nice enough and shows me to the room. The place itself is nothing special but it isn't dirty either. The rates are 40 for 30 mins, 45 for 45 & 50 for the hour. I took the hour since it was just 10 bucks more. The girl directs me to a decent room instructs me to take a shower at least 3 times. No problem.

Maybe I took too long but the massage therapist walks in while I'm still drying off with my dick hanging out. She didn't seem bothered in the least and the pretense of the whole thing was gone.

I got someone called Sonia who was what I'd call a mature woman. That being said, all her bits were in the right places and her chest looked pretty remarkable (especially for her age). She must have stood about 5'5, C or D cup, nice small nipples and maybe 135 lbs.

The massage itself was far too soft for my taste, and I'm not convinced Sonia is much of a pro at giving massages. She did get into some sweedish technique and some sort of palm slapping technique (maybe someone can tell me where that technique is from?) which was more noisy than relaxing. However, after a good few minutes, her fingers began to tease much more.

Then came the request to flip and she started with the options. She wanted to give me a nude hj for 60$, I talked her down to 40$ and she said yes. (I admit I'm not a good haggler). And this is where I think Sonia is most experienced.

Her hj technique was quite good, applying quite a bit of pressure, knowing when to backoff. She allowed good access to the Y, which got her interested. At one point, she brought over her big breasts and just parked them over my face. That was a good time!

The hj was quite good, allowing full body contact, Russian etc etc. If I had had a shield, I could have asked for FS IMHO.

The finish was a bit rushed since she had another customer waiting but she still knew for to make it quite intense and enjoyable.

So before I go and recommend, I need to be clear that Sonia is mature (40+?) If you appreciate women in this age category, and you like to talk and compliment a lady, then Sonia is good for you. Her personality is likeable, her breasts are yum but her massage is a bit soft.

The only thing that was truly bad was her exit was a bit indiscrete. She had another customer waiting so she opened the door before I had dressed so my ass was on display for 2 seconds for reception. I think the receptionist has seen worse.

Anyhow, the place is still in business, and it was an overall good experience.

Centre de la Sant

Well, went there this week and had a session with Sonia, a perfect repeat of Andreww770 's review.You can't go wrong with this place.Sonia has a quiet personality,but she is a nice lady,please treat her with respect. Yanni has broken her wrist,so is off for at least 1 to 2 months,thats sad,because I wanted to have a session with her.

Centre de la Sant

Hey folks,
I had such a good time the last time, I thought I'd try this place again.
This time I got someone named Tina. She's no redhead, she's blonde with big eyes...works mondays and thursdays.

Her massage was actually quite good but she almost didn't say a word throughout the entire massage. She really worked over my shoulders good.

Came time to flip, she was like you want extra, I was like yeah and it was off to the races. She tried to finish me off in like 30 seconds and I had to slow her down. 3 minutes later we were done and really it was a bit on the cold side. I try to be really nice, I never go too far with the girls and I really appreciate a great massage.

Maybe I caught her on a bad day but I must have caught her looking at the clock 4 times. Anyhow, I guess if this is the famous Nina/Tina, I caught her on a bad day.
-Andreww.

Return for Tina? no.
Return to 1965 ontario? maybe...

Centre de la Sant

Pretty much what Andreww770 described

No a very good experience, she uses a lot of oil and I mean a lot. Passed to much time on the back, no teasing what so ever.

Flipped came and ask the question, so yes and the mechanical fast HJ begins, slowed her down buy saying that I wanted too see her breast,

Not great service, will not repeat with her

tip : 20$

Centre de la Sant

Yup it's the same Sonia at Clinique Rose on Saturday night.

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    ❤❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢Thursday ❣ 💋Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💘💗 Lucy, 💋💞 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💓Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💥💞Thursday, 💘💗Cindy,💋💞 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💦💫📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐Thursday, 💞💋 Michelle 💋 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality... and Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. lemon_tree:
    💖💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💦💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...👄 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💖 Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋a 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💯❤ Thursday, 💞 Yoyo,💗💋 slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 💞 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  17. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  20. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  22. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  23. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  25. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  33. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  41. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  49. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  50. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
Back