Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain pathetic madarchod hai

Now I know this isn’t the place to post this…. But what the hell…. I am just regular to one thread on the forum.. so what the hell……

Now was eyeing an Indi from long time…. Appointments where getting scheduled and rescheduled….. finally got some free time yesterday…… and immediately booked Royal Tulip kharghar……

One of the well mannered and well talked Indi…. Hell classy….

Checked into hotel by 4 pm and had shower as the chick was gonna reach by 5….. was watching the fiasco of Vadra…. And heared a knock on the door….. opened the door and was a bit down to see in person…. Its like pics are 9/10 n in peron 7 or 7.5/10….. thot would be KLPD….. but many have reffered her as good, so gave a shot…

Man that was one hell of a decision…..

She had a quick shower and walked towards me and gave an amazing DFK something that took me off my feets…… I have been with many many different chicks….. and my many is a huge number……. But very few I have repeated and highly praised, she is definitely one of them….

A kiss like that and I was sure that I am in for a treat….

Sowly moved towards the bed and off went the towel wrapped around her body….

I was dropped on the bed and she came on top of me. Started kissing me…… all over.

Went down and started with BBBJ, one of the sloppiest I had in recent times…. Was enjoying all the fun associated with that…… and suddenly she inserted a finger in the ass things turned on wild and turned her around and started sucking her b**bs to my satisfaction…..finally moved down and we turned to 69 and enjoyed like heck…

Told her to put the protection on and had her in doggy, WOT and finally released in missionary while kissing her…… and dropped dead on the bed beside her… both completely sweaty….. decided to take shower tgthr……..

Had lot of kisses in the shower too….

When came out she offered to make my fav Americano……. And boy she did good very good….

40-45 mins just sipped coffee and was talking to each other and sharing lot of weird things we did ……….

While talking we started kissing each other and off went our bath robes and without even realizing things turned hot and she started with a BBBJ…

This time I had her in WOT and missionary and did her to my satisfaction….

Finally all sweaty was on bed and kissing her softly..

Had shower tgthr again…… and changed …….

Asked her for dinner as it was 8:45 pm already….. to which she was more than happy…

Headed to Bong Adda belapur and had amazing chicken biryani and in desserts Rasagulla of gud….

Finally booked a Cab for her and bid her adieu with a promise of meeting her again…… soon…

On her way home in Cab she shared few pics of the gals who she knows and do same…. All 9/10 or 8/10 in pics, but as per her views 10/10 like her in service… wil be meeting them soon…..

Was so dead tired with an amazing experience that if heaven 6 wud have given me a free ride wouldn’t have gone there….

Met PC Bhai near Macd and talked to him for few mins before heading home for a wonderful sleep……… On way home came to know iliketomonger in Cabana OB but no energy to do anything so headed home……

Amazing change from regular DB and OB gals dance to Indi hell of a f**k….

Again guys m sorry for posting this on this thread…..

Devil
Gud ka rasgulla in royal tulip and in bong adda

Enioy

Uncle Sam

What is chemistry in db ?

When u met your old flame after a long time and still the same spark occurs from both side

Then thats called as chemistry

Had a bliss ful time in Sainaith bar shirvane ..

Investment never goes waste

Be it in mutual funds

Or

Be it in Db gals

Uncle sam

Now I know this isn’t the place to post this…. But what the hell…. I am just regular to one thread on the forum.. so what the hell……

Now was eyeing an Indi from long time…. Appointments where getting scheduled and rescheduled….. finally got some free time yesterday…… and immediately booked Royal Tulip kharghar……

One of the well mannered and well talked Indi…. Hell classy….

Checked into hotel by 4 pm and had shower as the chick was gonna reach by 5….. was watching the fiasco of Vadra…. And heared a knock on the door….. opened the door and was a bit down to see in person…. Its like pics are 9/10 n in peron 7 or 7.5/10….. thot would be KLPD….. but many have reffered her as good, so gave a shot…

Man that was one hell of a decision…..

She had a quick shower and walked towards me and gave an amazing DFK something that took me off my feets…… I have been with many many different chicks….. and my many is a huge number……. But very few I have repeated and highly praised, she is definitely one of them….

A kiss like that and I was sure that I am in for a treat….

Sowly moved towards the bed and off went the towel wrapped around her body….

I was dropped on the bed and she came on top of me. Started kissing me…… all over.

Went down and started with BBBJ, one of the sloppiest I had in recent times…. Was enjoying all the fun associated with that…… and suddenly she inserted a finger in the ass things turned on wild and turned her around and started sucking her b**bs to my satisfaction…..finally moved down and we turned to 69 and enjoyed like heck…

Told her to put the protection on and had her in doggy, WOT and finally released in missionary while kissing her…… and dropped dead on the bed beside her… both completely sweaty….. decided to take shower tgthr……..

Had lot of kisses in the shower too….

When came out she offered to make my fav Americano……. And boy she did good very good….

40-45 mins just sipped coffee and was talking to each other and sharing lot of weird things we did ……….

While talking we started kissing each other and off went our bath robes and without even realizing things turned hot and she started with a BBBJ…

This time I had her in WOT and missionary and did her to my satisfaction….

Finally all sweaty was on bed and kissing her softly..

Had shower tgthr again…… and changed …….

Asked her for dinner as it was 8:45 pm already….. to which she was more than happy…

Headed to Bong Adda belapur and had amazing chicken biryani and in desserts Rasagulla of gud….

Finally booked a Cab for her and bid her adieu with a promise of meeting her again…… soon…

On her way home in Cab she shared few pics of the gals who she knows and do same…. All 9/10 or 8/10 in pics, but as per her views 10/10 like her in service… wil be meeting them soon…..

Was so dead tired with an amazing experience that if heaven 6 wud have given me a free ride wouldn’t have gone there….

Met PC Bhai near Macd and talked to him for few mins before heading home for a wonderful sleep……… On way home came to know iliketomonger in Cabana OB but no energy to do anything so headed home……

Amazing change from regular DB and OB gals dance to Indi hell of a f**k….

Again guys m sorry for posting this on this thread…..

Devil
Can u share her number and damage

BEST FUCK I HAD TILL DATE
Went to a tribhuvan road joint today as per plan.Place is very safe,no police patrolling like NL.Called SP and he said that it starts 7p.m.Hit the den at exactly 7:30p.m.Told the SP my requirements like kiss,BJ,etc.He lined up girls,10-15 in number and I was sitting on sofa feeling like a King.Spotted on young chick DB/OB type chick looking sizzling in Western dress.Her cleavage was visible through the dress and she was smiling through out.Told SP I want her and since I'm coming first time here want no nakhra chick.He told speak with girl,went to room and told kiss,BJ,etc.She agreed for CBJ and only lip kiss not DFK.I went ahead with her,paid SP 1.6k for 1hr and 2 shots all inclusive.I had carried my own Durex long last condom,they also have some cheap company ones.I kissed her on lips,she was bit shy initially.Then she unbuttoned my Shirt and kissed my chest and bit my nipple, heavenly feeling.She quickly removed her clothes and and I sucked on her perky melons.She asked me to lie on bed,then she played with Jonny and put on two condoms and started French.She sucked,licked with 5-8 min but I didn't come.She told pehla round jaldi Karo kyonki dusra round Mai jyada time lagega.Then I said WOT,but she suggested Missi so went ahead in Missy.She put oil on her pussy,and I made Jonny hard and put inside and fucked her good for 15min.I asked her to make sensual noises as it turns me on.Then I came after 15min and we took 10 min break for second round in which she washed her pussy and my Jonny,chit chatted,she came on top of me and kissed all over my body and I sucked her boobies.Second round same,French then Missy but this time I came in 10min as wore only 1 condom.She is young,good looking 23yr old girl.Then she put on her clothes and lipstick and while I was dressing gave a goodbye kiss on my chest.
If anyone bang her after reading this post,give my reference,"KP",she will give best service.
Looks-9/10
Service-9/10
Figure-9/10
Kiss-7/10
Attitude-8.5/10
WIR-100% yes

PS-Few more SP approached me while leaving but I said,"Main abhi karke aaya"
Took 3 SP ka contact no. on the way.
Happy mongering,LK.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

BEST FUCK I HAD TILL DATE
Went to a tribhuvan road joint today as per plan.Place is very safe,no police patrolling like NL.Called SP and he said that it starts 7p.m.Hit the den at exactly 7:30p.m.Told the SP my requirements like kiss,BJ,etc.He lined up girls,10-15 in number and I was sitting on sofa feeling like a King.Spotted on young chick DB/OB type chick looking sizzling in Western dress.Her cleavage was visible through the dress and she was smiling through out.Told SP I want her and since I'm coming first time here want no nakhra chick.He told speak with girl,went to room and told kiss,BJ,etc.She agreed for CBJ and only lip kiss not DFK.I went ahead with her,paid SP 1.6k for 1hr and 2 shots all inclusive.I had carried my own Durex long last condom,they also have some cheap company ones.I kissed her on lips,she was bit shy initially.Then she unbuttoned my Shirt and kissed my chest and bit my nipple, heavenly feeling.She quickly removed her clothes and and I sucked on her perky melons.She asked me to lie on bed,then she played with Jonny and put on two condoms and started French.She sucked,licked with 5-8 min but I didn't come.She told pehla round jaldi Karo kyonki dusra round Mai jyada time lagega.Then I said WOT,but she suggested Missi so went ahead in Missy.She put oil on her pussy,and I made Jonny hard and put inside and fucked her good for 15min.I asked her to make sensual noises as it turns me on.Then I came after 15min and we took 10 min break for second round in which she washed her pussy and my Jonny,chit chatted,she came on top of me and kissed all over my body and I sucked her boobies.Second round same,French then Missy but this time I came in 10min as wore only 1 condom.She is young,good looking 23yr old girl.Then she put on her clothes and lipstick and while I was dressing gave a goodbye kiss on my chest.
If anyone bang her after reading this post,give my reference,"KP",she will give best service.
Looks-9/10
Service-9/10
Figure-9/10
Kiss-7/10
Attitude-8.5/10
WIR-100% yes

PS-Few more SP approached me while leaving but I said,"Main abhi karke aaya"
Took 3 SP ka contact no. on the way.
Happy mongering,LK.

Main abhi karke aaya

Hard dick pan dya

Enjoy

Section garam

Till parliment elections section will be tight

Second consecutive raid on nightangle

Just now happening

Be careful

Have safe mongering

Uncle Sam
When the section is garam, do the raids happen only on DBs/OBs or even SBs?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Weekday Fr

Part 1

When u r free at 4.30 pm and u want to monger there are only 2 places to go in navi mumbai
Kishore and Rasana

Deicded to go to kishore after almost 1 .5 year

2 reasons
One to see if any improvement in its condition

And
2 nd to see if i can try to catch HIM ..just to take an outside chance
( HE who controls Mayur and Kishore ..)
4 30 pm

I dont know how but anna outside smiled at me
Even after going after 1.5 years almost

Probably he smiles at every new decent looking (dressed ) custmor

Good management skills
Went and sat in 2 nd room

As rest place was full at 4.30 pm

Interiors are same
I guess new AC is put recently next to old one

Got seated on one empty bench

Kishore has school benches for sitting..it is like old municipality school..i wonder they have really taken them from there ...just to make students of mongering understand basics

This room was also almost full

Corner bench one man with 2 females

Both benches on my side ..have customers with office sacks..u can easily read the name of company on the bag

Boys keep bags below the bemches

The room had a reddish pink wallpepar which in dark was looking more reddish with mosaic design which was torn away at palces to reflect underlying wall painted again in pink color i guess

All benches had one female occupied with the customer who all were busy exploring them in various possible way

On my immediate side bench ..one young man was desperately trying to get into top of a decent young gal ..
Yes
She was a girl..not female unlike others..

Either the man was zhandu or the gal was not co-operative..but it was like a b grade movie scene in which villain is trying to molest hero's sister and she is looking around for help .

Only difference was that she was lookig at me not for help..
But for money bundles kepts next to coke ..
Zhandu was not paying a penny and was not able to get inside her top also .
It was a quiet hilarious scene ..

Bench ahead one saradrji was squezzing one female in frock ..

My bench was empty ..
Few gals tried ..i shooed them away ..

Finally one chaniya choli came ..
Baithu kya?
She asked ..
Chup chap baitho gi to baitho ..i said .

She put finger on her lips and sat..
I opened her choli..

Took both melons out
Both sholuder open
Bra and choli both down

Before she could resist..two more ten bundles helped her to keep finger on her lips

I like it this way ..
Obediant females ..
She was sitting like that in full glory
Only hiding it by wrapping with her hairs when waiter used to come
Brown nipples

Then suddenly ..some one shouted

Yakkssss
Eeeakkkk
Cheeeeeee
Chotuuuuuu

Some one from bemch behind puked on floor
Customer was drunk
In that small dark room..u r eyes were saved
But nose was not so lucky
It started stinking
Thankfully chotu came and cleaned it up ..
The room freshner was even worst than the orignial smell ..
Some how settled down again
Ask nepali gal to dress up and get up ..
She was still standing with her glory open for few minutes
Loved it
Spanked one more ten bundel on her

Got one more fair famale cum girl with salwar and top
They have zip on back ..
Told her same condition
Just opened her zip
Pull out both melons and made her sit just like that
No kissing
Just sit topless
Her slawar nada was hanging
Pulled it
Put hands inside on her rear guard
I like such semi naked gals

Kishore is jungle
It instigates your animal instincts
Gals are almost all from bengal..both west and east bengal..
Most are underpayed

So if some one can pay them loads..then can walk naked on floor in day time in kishore

But it is unkept shabby jungle

As it is very economical place ..it is always full and hence owner is least bothered to decor it up

Bathroom and rest fascilty is non existent

Some new gals as compared to last year .
But most are same old stock

Rating ..

Kishore is beyond ratings .

It is beyond mongerology syllabus

But still all studnets can visit it once just to see what is Kishore is all about

Google has put the road name as Kishore marg

So u can understand why owner anna dose not want to revamp it ..
Unless the whole structure collapses it wil not be touched ..

Anyways ...

Aarti started at 6 pm around
Lights were on
So i got up
It was already beyond my limits for kishore .
6 to 7 gals were surrounding me
Tipped them

Both the strippedgals asked
Kyo jaa rahe ho..aarti ke baad baitho..

I asked ..
Jis bhagwan ka yaha pooja hota hai wo kab aayega..? Topi wala bhagwan ?

They both look puzzled

But one old vetran female standing next muttered ..
Wo to generally friday ko aate hai..7 baje ke baad .

I tipped her 200 for the tip

And said
Topi wale bhagwan ki jay ho..

Old vetran female was smiling

Bang Bang

Uncle Sam .
If one has to start with basic then start with Kishore or mayur.

Hahaha benches like school ur right uncle Sam. Benches Reminds me of school with beer and handful of peanuts.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

How the hell was I missing this thread. You are the vatsayan of this site @Unclesam.

I finished reading all your posts at one go. You are really a genius.

Regards

Mongering time

The biggest constrain on mongering is ..

No it is not money

It is time .

Most of us are responsible family men and we have responsibilities and commitements
Yes
Lot of people lable us as tharaki or aiiyash
But let me tell u
Within our office premise or home premise.
We all are well behaved responsible family men

So we have loads of things to manage

Parents
Wife
Children
Office
Business
Competitors
Boss
Relatives

U name it and we have it

And top of that ..mumbai traffic
Any time anywhere in mumbai ..u go..
U will get traffic jam

All the above drains our most valuable resource ..

TIME

and then begins
Race..
Race to squezz in some time for our self
To take out time for mongering

Then some of us
Bluff to wife
Some bluff to Boss
Some leave office early and catch ola to reach momgering
Some generate official meeting on saturday evening
Some even drive from pune
Some drive from kandivali

And after all that Juggad ..once we reach ..if everything dose not go as per what we want then ?

KLPD .
Popat .
Chutiyapa .

So how to avoid it ?

How to maximumly utilise the minimum available time ?

Any thoughts?

To be continued

Uncle Sam

Mongering time

The biggest constrain on mongering is ..

No it is not money

It is time .

Most of us are responsible family men and we have responsibilities and commitements
Yes
Lot of people lable us as tharaki or aiiyash
But let me tell u
Within our office premise or home premise.
We all are well behaved responsible family men

So we have loads of things to manage

Parents
Wife
Children
Office
Business
Competitors
Boss
Relatives

U name it and we have it

And top of that ..mumbai traffic
Any time anywhere in mumbai ..u go..
U will get traffic jam

All the above drains our most valuable resource ..

TIME

and then begins
Race..
Race to squezz in some time for our self
To take out time for mongering

Then some of us
Bluff to wife
Some bluff to Boss
Some leave office early and catch ola to reach momgering
Some generate official meeting on saturday evening
Some even drive from pune
Some drive from kandivali

And after all that Juggad ..once we reach ..if everything dose not go as per what we want then ?

KLPD .
Popat .
Chutiyapa .

So how to avoid it ?

How to maximumly utilise the minimum available time ?

Any thoughts?

To be continued

Uncle Sam
Yes mongering activity of a person is a multi-skilled, multitasking, high calibre and high passion activity. You have rightly said that time is the scarest resource that any monger has to deal with while navigating life's challenges.
How to mitigate the challenge of dwindling time that is always running out our life and let the fire of a mongering soul constantly burn ?
My views, like an personal hobby which is fuelled by a passion, mongering too needs a high level of skill of time management without compromising on the personal responsibilities. So one needs to work on himself on the basics of Time Management, from the ABCD of it to the advanced level of being able to think and do as two different person at the same point of time. Example an important presentation of next day's review can be worked upon in the laptop in between a session of a screw and screwdriver ( drink ) with the lady in the hotel room. According to me James Bond 007 personifies this high level of proffesional efficiency while mongering.
Would love to hear from you as well as other enlightened brothers in the forum on this subject.

Saturday

Rajmahal

Those who have mongered a lot in shirvane must be knowing that once there was a KFC at corner opposite to petrol pump in front of Dy patil

It was my routine to go to nerul after work and eat at KFC and monger in Dbs once tummy is full

Now KFC is taken over by burger king

But same fun is not there

All things that change lost its glory

But it is not true always

Rajmahal is taken over by Blue star management and since them place is revamped

So gave it a visit on saturday

Full of gals

Aorund 30 odd

Easy pick up
On first floor

Got one for nude dance

Over all happening place for sure shot satity

Just like KFC
Plus cost effective
Entry for 4 to 4.5 k only

I will rate it 7 out of 10

Must go for all fast food lovers

Lots of burgers available

Uncle Sam

( There is one new db in area..red rose ..need to be explored)
RJM girls have lots of nakhara bhai, don't waste money.
Theirs owner give and allowed them only one time makeup. So they keep it safe.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

RJM girls have lots of nakhara bhai, don't waste money.
Theirs owner give and allowed them only one time makeup. So they keep it safe.

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
Non DB girls are also available there.

Any idea about tamana from cabana where she is goin..? I think she left cabana..?
Any one dutta or ashok or her sister will give u her number

There are two tammmna in cabana
One tall and fat
Other one is thin

U r taiking about thin one i assume

Uncle Sam

Any one dutta or ashok or her sister will give u her number

There are two tammmna in cabana
One tall and fat
Other one is thin

U r taiking about thin one i assume

Uncle Sam
The one whos is shalu’s sister..? Any one took her out..? Can try takin her out..?

Yes mongering activity of a person is a multi-skilled, multitasking, high calibre and high passion activity. You have rightly said that time is the scarest resource that any monger has to deal with while navigating life's challenges.
How to mitigate the challenge of dwindling time that is always running out our life and let the fire of a mongering soul constantly burn ?
My views, like an personal hobby which is fuelled by a passion, mongering too needs a high level of skill of time management without compromising on the personal responsibilities. So one needs to work on himself on the basics of Time Management, from the ABCD of it to the advanced level of being able to think and do as two different person at the same point of time. Example an important presentation of next day's review can be worked upon in the laptop in between a session of a screw and screwdriver ( drink ) with the lady in the hotel room. According to me James Bond 007 personifies this high level of proffesional efficiency while mongering.
Would love to hear from you as well as other enlightened brothers in the forum on this subject.
Unclesam, you started a nice topic. more than time, its also mental space that becomes a big constraint.
will all these issues at office and constant pressures from family, its tough to keep the fire going.
I have over the years practiced of trying to keep things separate without they not disturbing my peace.

Schizophernia has said it quiet well, we have to live like 2 different personalities. one that is ourselves, and other 'one' is all our obligations ( for me even family comes here)
few times in a week I just spend time with myself to separate things and handle them independently.
Time management becomes easy when you know where all your efforts are being spent and reduce the wastage. even 'worrying' is a waste of time, you shold understand a probelme and spend ime to resolve. Lord Krishna characterization has everything that is required to be adopted and implemented. handle things without getting emotional.
The reason I am mixing time management with personality management is because, both are related.
some youngsters might not have experienced but seniors would know this.

Despite being professionaly busy and personal pressures, I enjoy and take time out because, I keep even mentally relaxed. Then you will not be LAZY and productive.

I always had great passion towards woman beauty and I enjoy turning them on, and having deep intimate sex.
for the past few years able to enjoy my life, only because of time and mind management
and ofcourse, importantly money management ( which I learned muchlater)

My 2 cents on practicle mongering time management

1.one must plan

Fail to plan is plan to fail

So there has to be a plan for every mongering outing

Where to go
What to do
Whom to meet

Everything needs to be planned in advance
It saves lots of time

There is no point in standing at mac d at cbd and then to think

Cabana or star night or Nightangle or sequence ?

One must have at least on pepar plan.

One must know what u want on that day
Only dance ?
Only entry ?
Only groping ?
Both ?
Only drinks ?
Only hanging out with friends ,?
Ob or db or sb or any 2 ?

Be clear and do that

All of us know which place is meant for what .
Gropping ..rasana and cabana
Dance ..ob or any db with big space like kapal
Entry ..rajmahal or nightangle or white house

So be clear of what u want and do that
It saves time

3..in group mongering
Make sure all boys are on time.

Waitimg for boy friend is criminal wastage of mongering time

So all boys in group must be punctual

4..u shold have one or two known gals in each db or ob

Now this is difficult for new comers but over the time it is easy
I am not saying that these gals should be your jannu or u be there babu
It is just that in every db .try to have one or two gals as regular
So u just need to call them before u go and they are ready to please u

Eg ..i went to one db cum ob in thane on sunday
I had one hour window from my sunday domestic duty
Just called captain and the gal
Both were wating in VIP section
Total 1 hour in vip with almost topless dance by regular gal
And i am out
I dont call gal regularly
Nor i reply to her whats up daily
It is just i have itch and time ..i call her and she is ready
She exactly knows what i want in dance and gives that

This saves time
I call this SIP in mongerology

So try to make such SIP in every major db and then u will have sure shot good time with no wastage

So now on start SIP

Dont do out of syllabus work

Eg
Rajmahal is entry pick up bar
Dont waste time in making gal dance on floor

Same is true for rasana

Lot of people spend time in out of syllabus work and waste time and money both

Dont do too much bar hopping
Generaly we get 2 to 3 hours per mongering session
Stick to 2 or max 3 bars in this time
One hour per bar
If u want to chage the bar..change it in first 5 mins
Dont ordee drinks till first 5 mins till u r sure that u like gals and want to stick to that bar for that day..
It saves time and money both

7..another waste of time is to decide
Es ko entry pe le ke jau ki nahi
Ha
Na
Ha
Naaaa
And by that time ..2 hours are gone

I know my friend who waste hours in night angle just to make decision and never takes anyone for entry

My take is simple .

When in doubt..fuck

And

When not in doubt ..then also fuck

Watching a nude gal in lodge is better than wasting time in decision making in Db

So boys and men

Time is money
Use to max

Enjoy mongering

Till it last

Uncle Sam

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back