Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain pathetic madarchod hai

Basics of Mongorology

Who is he syndrome

Like all fields in life ..Mongorology has lots of good people and loads of bad people

Mongering is a place when one is enjoying without inhibition and limits .

And then most of the fellow mongers do like your enthusiasm and join u and enjoy with u

But there are some rotten mangoes ..Who are more interested in your private details rather than mongering

And then starts inquiry with gals and captain and waiter

Who is this monger?
Mostly out of jealousy
Some times out of curiosity

And then start back bitching from gals

It is not gals fault

Most of the gals have grudges with some one or the other as all that gals want is money and more importantly to themselves and not to other gals in same db or ob
And then data collection

I strongly suggest mongers to avoid this .

Don' inquire about others

And at the same time..do not give your own details to any one

The world is full of bad people and u never know Who will misuse your personal info out of jealousy

Avoid group mongering unless u know those people in real world

Never tell ur name and number to Any one
Never .

Don'T TRUST ANY ONE

Remember these golden words

People in our country are dirty minded and don't understand the concept of PRIVACY

So fellow mongers

Enjoy mongering

But be safe

Be alert

Uncle Sam

Last edited:
how d fck you write such beautiful posts... love you bro..
sometime i start my weekend by reading your posts ..nevr disappoints..puts me in a good mood for next 2 days of fun...

Hi

Sorry for late reply

Are u still in meera road or left ?

Today is dry day

Try Elegance spa in sun shine inn at dahisar check naka for sure shot extra
It is on first floor
Try mansi
Few other locals which are ok

Tomorrow do go to K band and Swagat bars to start with
Also go and see Sofiya at Mela bar and
Alisha at Night City bar

Hope u have good time in the city of dreams

Uncle Sam
Thanks Uncle Sam. A little late. Will try next time when I travel. Thanks though. Not sure if you would know any pick up in Pune.. Or any contact.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Saturday

Rajmahal

Those who have mongered a lot in shirvane must be knowing that once there was a KFC at corner opposite to petrol pump in front of Dy patil

It was my routine to go to nerul after work and eat at KFC and monger in Dbs once tummy is full

Now KFC is taken over by burger king

But same fun is not there

All things that change lost its glory

But it is not true always

Rajmahal is taken over by Blue star management and since them place is revamped

So gave it a visit on saturday

Full of gals

Aorund 30 odd

Easy pick up
On first floor

Got one for nude dance

Over all happening place for sure shot satity

Just like KFC
Plus cost effective
Entry for 4 to 4.5 k only

I will rate it 7 out of 10

Must go for all fast food lovers

Lots of burgers available

Uncle Sam

( There is one new db in area..red rose ..need to be explored)

Hi,II now you are very liberal when it comes to tip for girls but can you please guide to new monger like us, what should be avarage tip for rasna and cabana girls for an hour or two hours time, so both of us (girl and mw) can be happy. I am not much into dance and entry. Thanks in advance.

Rasana inner room

Inner room of rasana it self in its own is a seperate topic

In whole of mongerology syllabus this place has unique place

All those who want to learn mongorology.
Must study this topic at least once in detail

It is a sb cum db
A perfect hybrid bar

Went after a long time

Got a royal welcome from ALL

Few new chicks paraded infront of me

All old one made a bee line for bohni in choli

Over all the place is same

Not much change

Chemistry and maths all still the same

Dim lights are same

Black and brown Nipples are same

Crakcs on wall plaster are same

Ass cracks of the chicks are same

Only mongers have changed ?

Or may be not ?

My rating

7 out of 10
Best of hybrid bar in whole of navi mumbai
Way better than any Sb any time

Uncle Sam

Hi,II now you are very liberal when it comes to tip for girls but can you please guide to new monger like us, what should be avarage tip for rasna and cabana girls for an hour or two hours time, so both of us (girl and mw) can be happy. I am not much into dance and entry. Thanks in advance.
Good question

Basic rule of thumb

True for mongering and non mongering world both

Dont pay if u are not happy with service

And

Dont underpay any one who works hard for u

So in rasana and cabana Basic payment should be

One dance per song 200 to 300 rs ( give 100 rs notes and not change as it is better for gals )
Max 500 per dance and not more than that

For sitting next to you with or without gropping
Basic charge
500 rs per 45 mins to one hour
1000 rs per 1.5 hour
1500 for 2 hours

If you are asking the gal to sit for more than half an hour
Then do order a drink for her as a good gentleman

These are basic guidelines

One can pay more

But generally dont pay less especially if gal is working hard to dance for u or to please u while sitting next to u .

Hope this helps
Uncle Sam

Thanks for reply, I am also little liberal while giving tips but I always beleive in knowing rates and also would love to here about cabana from you.

Good question

Basic rule of thumb

True for mongering and non mongering world both

Dont pay if u are not happy with service

And

Dont underpay any one who works hard for u

So in rasana and cabana Basic payment should be

One dance per song 200 to 300 rs ( give 100 rs notes and not change as it is better for gals )
Max 500 per dance and not more than that

For sitting next to you with or without gropping
Basic charge
500 rs per 45 mins to one hour
1000 rs per 1.5 hour
1500 for 2 hours

If you are asking the gal to sit for more than half an hour
Then do order a drink for her as a good gentleman

These are basic guidelines

One can pay more

But generally dont pay less especially if gal is working hard to dance for u or to please u while sitting next to u .

Hope this helps
Uncle Sam

After reading uncle sam's and MK bro's reply (on PM, great man prompt help)can't stop my self , Here is 2 month old FR on first visit to rasna,
Reached there arround 4, went to inner most room, (had experience on internet bar, Panvel, where your money don'td have any value 500rs = 100rs) ,ordered a bear ,sat with a oriya girl, she was insisting for dance so let do 2 dance (1000 tip), she ordered a bear for her, gave her another 1200, in mean time I saw a plump girl asked her to sit in front table, gave her 500 for this, she ordered a breazer , in mean time my bear was over , oriya girl offered her bear to me. And told me to drink slowly and don't order any thing, if required order a qtr (but it look I was thirsty). Suddenly her old friend came so she went to great them and front girls took her place, I also finished my bear paid her 600 more and left the place at 4:45.
Later realised I did lots of mistake, and advice of senior Bros like uncle Sam and MK are helpful to plan your future visits.

There’s a thing about mongering which all thinks they know but only few understand……

Guys its been said over and over again that kindly don’t let your dick rule your brain….

Its not that hard concept…. Its simple…..

Nobody goes to dance bar to impress gals with his looks.. and if you do then the one is the biggest chutiya….. (pardon my language)….

All dance bar gals go out if they are not kept with, well funded by some or unless they are in shit with some guy called as love.. which for the spur of the moment… or sometime…

Now I am saying this cos….

Some random guy just to impress or shit with a gal mentioned her about the forum and what is all written and discussed on it…. Now y do this nonsense…. Pay her good she will be impressed anyhow and you can fuck her anyways…. Kindly don’t let your dick rule your head……

This incident is particularly been mentioned to the OB gals of Nightangle… so pls avoid henceforth….

I apologize if I have offended anyone in anyways…

Now its been ages haven’t written something here…

Particularly not big fan of Cabana in recent times…. Reason is simple same stock same gals no new addition in long time……. None….. but when friends call you its hard to say them no….. so no matter the place we just waltz in with friends…..

For a change Nightangle are very frequent in changing or rotating the gals and they have from 5/10 to 8/10…… Orchestra also same nothing different….

But Cabana OB has good collection… amazing to nice from dance to very special attention……

ICON OB not so good in terms of collection for many so regulars are like calling to visit… Got a call from couple of them but cudnt try cos I was busy in my own ventures…… but those who want to try there, I think this is the right time to strike something…. (again strictly personal opinion)…

Now my Fav… Heaven 6… termed as the uncrackable by some, very difficult to crack by some,

Got taste of this place around a month back and from that moment onwards was just into Heaven 6……..

This place is really tricky and amazing at same time …..

Place with all glittering lights and with an area not more than half of Nightangle, one can imagine how much would it…. Its like they want all the best things amazing gals from 7/10 to 9/10….. customers also those who can spend not like 5-6k kind…. This place anyone spending 10k is also not big….

This place is also tricky…. One needs to know the chicks here who can open up and who wont …… trust me its not easy knowing that….

But m sure many must be aware of this place….

SO I started in January 2019 and made sure I have atleast a visit in a week to this place and sometimes it went to 2 visit in this place…. Spending north of good and decent amount… after like 3 visits gals show inclination thinking the guest is kind of regular…. And the fun begins…

I have a habit of being in such places….. I normally show less interest in this gals…

All I do is sit and play in my mobile or chat to other chicks from other OB and never make much eye contact with gals there….but when I look I give a smile and back to phone…. Cos if I don’t smile gals might think the guy is new to bars and so shy…..

I normally choose a gals and make her or 1 more gal dance but not more…. Never ask there name or number….. that way the gal is always confused whether he liked my dance or will he repeat or wats my issue…. I like to keep it puzzled… gals hate when not in control…and even m making someone else dance I alwaz smile at other chick who can be potential….. Key here is to find which can be better suited for me…..

Now done this once and twice and thrice with different gals, many heaven 6 chicks imagine like wats this guys agenda…. Few gals came up and ask my name whom I made dance and others just smiled…. But none yet knows my name.. I have typical answer for this gals “keep my name which you like the most” and this irritates them cos they cant understand if the guy likes or not…. This has worked with me a lot in OB of Nighatngle and ICON and CABANA… (Strictly OB cos DB is simple)

Now coming to my last visit, last Saturday entered the place 2ndFeb Done with my Nightangle and Cabana decided to head there alone….reached around 12 place was packed for a moment felt like going back home… but then captain knowing me squeezed me a seat. I was in no mood to spend anything above 10k but then I just a saw a chick who I was eyeing from long time…. Bloody wearing a backless turned me on as I had couple of drinks already…. Asked her lets go VIP and yes she said… told captain to shift me to inner VIP…… cosy and me alone with the chick there….

Started dance and I was enjoying….. then after couple of dances she asks me .. you don’t dance… I was like I do but songs wud be diff…. she said go ahead with your favs…..

And then..

Hai rama….

Bharo manng meri bharo

Ang laga de re….

Dhak Dhak karne laga

Dil teri diwangi mein khogaya hai..

And couple more….

Took her in my arms and off went her dupatta.. started dancing and then got more and more cosy… started kissing her back, shoulders, and neck… at one point was so tempted that bit her slowly on her shoulder on which she requested pls not now…. Ppl will know wat I did inside… but didn’t resist in me touching her waist, back and thighs….. didn’t knew when the time flew away…. Was in VIP till 2:15….. a blasting 2 hours and above…. Filled with lot of fun and passion and erotic dances with lots of kisses….. something that I was longing from long time….

Cracked one there now eyeing one more that places has many gems one can be busy there for more than 6 months without even repeating the gal…..

Felt like Fun filled week ended on perfect note……

Devil

There’s a thing about mongering which all thinks they know but only few understand……

Guys its been said over and over again that kindly don’t let your dick rule your brain….

Its not that hard concept…. Its simple…..

Nobody goes to dance bar to impress gals with his looks.. and if you do then the one is the biggest chutiya….. (pardon my language)….

All dance bar gals go out if they are not kept with, well funded by some or unless they are in shit with some guy called as love.. which for the spur of the moment… or sometime…

Now I am saying this cos….

Some random guy just to impress or shit with a gal mentioned her about the forum and what is all written and discussed on it…. Now y do this nonsense…. Pay her good she will be impressed anyhow and you can fuck her anyways…. Kindly don’t let your dick rule your head……

This incident is particularly been mentioned to the OB gals of Nightangle… so pls avoid henceforth….

I apologize if I have offended anyone in anyways…

Now its been ages haven’t written something here…

Particularly not big fan of Cabana in recent times…. Reason is simple same stock same gals no new addition in long time……. None….. but when friends call you its hard to say them no….. so no matter the place we just waltz in with friends…..

For a change Nightangle are very frequent in changing or rotating the gals and they have from 5/10 to 8/10…… Orchestra also same nothing different….

But Cabana OB has good collection… amazing to nice from dance to very special attention……

ICON OB not so good in terms of collection for many so regulars are like calling to visit… Got a call from couple of them but cudnt try cos I was busy in my own ventures…… but those who want to try there, I think this is the right time to strike something…. (again strictly personal opinion)…

Now my Fav… Heaven 6… termed as the uncrackable by some, very difficult to crack by some,

Got taste of this place around a month back and from that moment onwards was just into Heaven 6……..

This place is really tricky and amazing at same time …..

Place with all glittering lights and with an area not more than half of Nightangle, one can imagine how much would it…. Its like they want all the best things amazing gals from 7/10 to 9/10….. customers also those who can spend not like 5-6k kind…. This place anyone spending 10k is also not big….

This place is also tricky…. One needs to know the chicks here who can open up and who wont …… trust me its not easy knowing that….

But m sure many must be aware of this place….

SO I started in January 2019 and made sure I have atleast a visit in a week to this place and sometimes it went to 2 visit in this place…. Spending north of good and decent amount… after like 3 visits gals show inclination thinking the guest is kind of regular…. And the fun begins…

I have a habit of being in such places….. I normally show less interest in this gals…

All I do is sit and play in my mobile or chat to other chicks from other OB and never make much eye contact with gals there….but when I look I give a smile and back to phone…. Cos if I don’t smile gals might think the guy is new to bars and so shy…..

I normally choose a gals and make her or 1 more gal dance but not more…. Never ask there name or number….. that way the gal is always confused whether he liked my dance or will he repeat or wats my issue…. I like to keep it puzzled… gals hate when not in control…and even m making someone else dance I alwaz smile at other chick who can be potential….. Key here is to find which can be better suited for me…..

Now done this once and twice and thrice with different gals, many heaven 6 chicks imagine like wats this guys agenda…. Few gals came up and ask my name whom I made dance and others just smiled…. But none yet knows my name.. I have typical answer for this gals “keep my name which you like the most” and this irritates them cos they cant understand if the guy likes or not…. This has worked with me a lot in OB of Nighatngle and ICON and CABANA… (Strictly OB cos DB is simple)

Now coming to my last visit, last Saturday entered the place 2ndFeb Done with my Nightangle and Cabana decided to head there alone….reached around 12 place was packed for a moment felt like going back home… but then captain knowing me squeezed me a seat. I was in no mood to spend anything above 10k but then I just a saw a chick who I was eyeing from long time…. Bloody wearing a backless turned me on as I had couple of drinks already…. Asked her lets go VIP and yes she said… told captain to shift me to inner VIP…… cosy and me alone with the chick there….

Started dance and I was enjoying….. then after couple of dances she asks me .. you don’t dance… I was like I do but songs wud be diff…. she said go ahead with your favs…..

And then..

Hai rama….

Bharo manng meri bharo

Ang laga de re….

Dhak Dhak karne laga

Dil teri diwangi mein khogaya hai..

And couple more….

Took her in my arms and off went her dupatta.. started dancing and then got more and more cosy… started kissing her back, shoulders, and neck… at one point was so tempted that bit her slowly on her shoulder on which she requested pls not now…. Ppl will know wat I did inside… but didn’t resist in me touching her waist, back and thighs….. didn’t knew when the time flew away…. Was in VIP till 2:15….. a blasting 2 hours and above…. Filled with lot of fun and passion and erotic dances with lots of kisses….. something that I was longing from long time….

Cracked one there now eyeing one more that places has many gems one can be busy there for more than 6 months without even repeating the gal…..

Felt like Fun filled week ended on perfect note……

Devil
Bro

Heaven 6 is final frontier of navi mumbai dance bar
And i know ..you are one who can break the final frontier for sure .

After all Arjun is Arjun

Enjoy .

Uncle Sam

Last edited:
Weekday Fr

Part 1

When u r free at 4.30 pm and u want to monger there are only 2 places to go in navi mumbai
Kishore and Rasana

Deicded to go to kishore after almost 1 .5 year

2 reasons
One to see if any improvement in its condition

And
2 nd to see if i can try to catch HIM ..just to take an outside chance
( HE who controls Mayur and Kishore ..)
4 30 pm

I dont know how but anna outside smiled at me
Even after going after 1.5 years almost

Probably he smiles at every new decent looking (dressed ) custmor

Good management skills
Went and sat in 2 nd room

As rest place was full at 4.30 pm

Interiors are same
I guess new AC is put recently next to old one

Got seated on one empty bench

Kishore has school benches for sitting..it is like old municipality school..i wonder they have really taken them from there ...just to make students of mongering understand basics

This room was also almost full

Corner bench one man with 2 females

Both benches on my side ..have customers with office sacks..u can easily read the name of company on the bag

Boys keep bags below the bemches

The room had a reddish pink wallpepar which in dark was looking more reddish with mosaic design which was torn away at palces to reflect underlying wall painted again in pink color i guess

All benches had one female occupied with the customer who all were busy exploring them in various possible way

On my immediate side bench ..one young man was desperately trying to get into top of a decent young gal ..
Yes
She was a girl..not female unlike others..

Either the man was zhandu or the gal was not co-operative..but it was like a b grade movie scene in which villain is trying to molest hero's sister and she is looking around for help .

Only difference was that she was lookig at me not for help..
But for money bundles kepts next to coke ..
Zhandu was not paying a penny and was not able to get inside her top also .
It was a quiet hilarious scene ..

Bench ahead one saradrji was squezzing one female in frock ..

My bench was empty ..
Few gals tried ..i shooed them away ..

Finally one chaniya choli came ..
Baithu kya?
She asked ..
Chup chap baitho gi to baitho ..i said .

She put finger on her lips and sat..
I opened her choli..

Took both melons out
Both sholuder open
Bra and choli both down

Before she could resist..two more ten bundles helped her to keep finger on her lips

I like it this way ..
Obediant females ..
She was sitting like that in full glory
Only hiding it by wrapping with her hairs when waiter used to come
Brown nipples

Then suddenly ..some one shouted

Yakkssss
Eeeakkkk
Cheeeeeee
Chotuuuuuu

Some one from bemch behind puked on floor
Customer was drunk
In that small dark room..u r eyes were saved
But nose was not so lucky
It started stinking
Thankfully chotu came and cleaned it up ..
The room freshner was even worst than the orignial smell ..
Some how settled down again
Ask nepali gal to dress up and get up ..
She was still standing with her glory open for few minutes
Loved it
Spanked one more ten bundel on her

Got one more fair famale cum girl with salwar and top
They have zip on back ..
Told her same condition
Just opened her zip
Pull out both melons and made her sit just like that
No kissing
Just sit topless
Her slawar nada was hanging
Pulled it
Put hands inside on her rear guard
I like such semi naked gals

Kishore is jungle
It instigates your animal instincts
Gals are almost all from bengal..both west and east bengal..
Most are underpayed

So if some one can pay them loads..then can walk naked on floor in day time in kishore

But it is unkept shabby jungle

As it is very economical place ..it is always full and hence owner is least bothered to decor it up

Bathroom and rest fascilty is non existent

Some new gals as compared to last year .
But most are same old stock

Rating ..

Kishore is beyond ratings .

It is beyond mongerology syllabus

But still all studnets can visit it once just to see what is Kishore is all about

Google has put the road name as Kishore marg

So u can understand why owner anna dose not want to revamp it ..
Unless the whole structure collapses it wil not be touched ..

Anyways ...

Aarti started at 6 pm around
Lights were on
So i got up
It was already beyond my limits for kishore .
6 to 7 gals were surrounding me
Tipped them

Both the strippedgals asked
Kyo jaa rahe ho..aarti ke baad baitho..

I asked ..
Jis bhagwan ka yaha pooja hota hai wo kab aayega..? Topi wala bhagwan ?

They both look puzzled

But one old vetran female standing next muttered ..
Wo to generally friday ko aate hai..7 baje ke baad .

I tipped her 200 for the tip

And said
Topi wale bhagwan ki jay ho..

Old vetran female was smiling

Bang Bang

Uncle Sam .

Last edited:
Weekday Fr

Part 1

When u r free at 4.30 pm and u want to monger there are only 2 places to go in navi mumbai
Kishore and Rasana

Deicded to go to kishore after almost 1 .5 year

2 reasons
One to see if any improvement in its condition

And
2 nd to see if i can try to catch HIM ..just to take an outside chance
( HE who controls Mayur and Kishore ..)
4 30 pm

I dont know how but anna outside smiled at me
Even after going after 1.5 years almost

Probably he smiles at every new decent looking (dressed ) custmor

Good management skills
Went and sat in 2 nd room

As rest place was full at 4.30 pm

Interiors are same
I guess new AC is put recently next to old one

Got seated on one empty bench

Kishore has school benches for sitting..it is like old municipality school..i wonder they have really taken them from there ...just to make students of mongering understand basics

This room was also almost full

Corner bench one man with 2 females

Both benches on my side ..have customers with office sacks..u can easily read the name of company on the bag

Boys keep bags below the bemches

The room had a reddish pink wallpepar which in dark was looking more reddish with mosaic design which was torn away at palces to reflect underlying wall painted again in pink color i guess

All benches had one female occupied with the customer who all were busy exploring them in various possible way

On my immediate side bench ..one young man was desperately trying to get into top of a decent young gal ..
Yes
She was a girl..not female unlike others..

Either the man was zhandu or the gal was not co-operative..but it was like a b grade movie scene in which villain is trying to molest hero's sister and she is looking around for help .

Only difference was that she was lookig at me not for help..
But for money bundles kepts next to coke ..
Zhandu was not paying a penny and was not able to get inside her top also .
It was a quiet hilarious scene ..

Bench ahead one saradrji was squezzing one female in frock ..

My bench was empty ..
Few gals tried ..i shooed them away ..

Finally one chaniya choli came ..
Baithu kya?
She asked ..
Chup chap baitho gi to baitho ..i said .

She put finger on her lips and sat..
I opened her choli..

Took both melons out
Both sholuder open
Bra and choli both down

Before she could resist..two more ten bundles helped her to keep finger on her lips

I like it this way ..
Obediant females ..
She was sitting like that in full glory
Only hiding it by wrapping with her hairs when waiter used to come
Brown nipples

Then suddenly ..some one shouted

Yakkssss
Eeeakkkk
Cheeeeeee
Chotuuuuuu

Some one from bemch behind puked on floor
Customer was drunk
In that small dark room..u r eyes were saved
But nose was not so lucky
It started stinking
Thankfully chotu came and cleaned it up ..
The room freshner was even worst than the orignial smell ..
Some how settled down again
Ask nepali gal to dress up and get up ..
She was still standing with her glory open for few minutes
Loved it
Spanked one more ten bundel on her

Got one more fair famale cum girl with salwar and top
They have zip on back ..
Told her same condition
Just opened her zip
Pull out both melons and made her sit just like that
No kissing
Just sit topless
Her slawar nada was hanging
Pulled it
Put hands inside on her rear guard
I like such semi naked gals

Kishore is jungle
It instigates your animal instincts
Gals are almost all from bengal..both west and east bengal..
Most are underpayed

So if some one can pay them loads..then can walk naked on floor in day time in kishore

But it is unkept shabby jungle

As it is very economical place ..it is always full and hence owner is least bothered to decor it up

Bathroom and rest fascilty is non existent

Some new gals as compared to last year .
But most are same old stock

Rating ..

Kishore is beyond ratings .

It is beyond mongerology syllabus

But still all studnets can visit it once just to see what is Kishore is all about

Google has put the road name as Kishore marg

So u can understand why owner anna dose not want to revamp it ..
Unless the whole structure collapses it wil not be touched ..

Anyways ...

Aarti started at 6 pm around
Lights were on
So i got up
It was already beyond my limits for kishore .
6 to 7 gals were surrounding me
Tipped them

Both the strippedgals asked
Kyo jaa rahe ho..aarti ke baad baitho..

I asked ..
Jis bhagwan ka yaha pooja hota hai wo kab aayega..? Topi wala bhagwan ?

They both look puzzled

But one old vetran female standing next muttered ..
Wo to generally friday ko aate hai..7 baje ke baad .

I tipped her 200 for the tip

And said
Topi wale bhagwan ki jay ho..

Old vetran female was smiling

Bang Bang

Uncle Sam .
Reminds of the water holes of Wild West, from cowboy comics and Clint Eastwood stuff....the good bad and the ugly. Great stuff here to read.

Now I know this isn’t the place to post this…. But what the hell…. I am just regular to one thread on the forum.. so what the hell……

Now was eyeing an Indi from long time…. Appointments where getting scheduled and rescheduled….. finally got some free time yesterday…… and immediately booked Royal Tulip kharghar……

One of the well mannered and well talked Indi…. Hell classy….

Checked into hotel by 4 pm and had shower as the chick was gonna reach by 5….. was watching the fiasco of Vadra…. And heared a knock on the door….. opened the door and was a bit down to see in person…. Its like pics are 9/10 n in peron 7 or 7.5/10….. thot would be KLPD….. but many have reffered her as good, so gave a shot…

Man that was one hell of a decision…..

She had a quick shower and walked towards me and gave an amazing DFK something that took me off my feets…… I have been with many many different chicks….. and my many is a huge number……. But very few I have repeated and highly praised, she is definitely one of them….

A kiss like that and I was sure that I am in for a treat….

Sowly moved towards the bed and off went the towel wrapped around her body….

I was dropped on the bed and she came on top of me. Started kissing me…… all over.

Went down and started with BBBJ, one of the sloppiest I had in recent times…. Was enjoying all the fun associated with that…… and suddenly she inserted a finger in the ass things turned on wild and turned her around and started sucking her b**bs to my satisfaction…..finally moved down and we turned to 69 and enjoyed like heck…

Told her to put the protection on and had her in doggy, WOT and finally released in missionary while kissing her…… and dropped dead on the bed beside her… both completely sweaty….. decided to take shower tgthr……..

Had lot of kisses in the shower too….

When came out she offered to make my fav Americano……. And boy she did good very good….

40-45 mins just sipped coffee and was talking to each other and sharing lot of weird things we did ……….

While talking we started kissing each other and off went our bath robes and without even realizing things turned hot and she started with a BBBJ…

This time I had her in WOT and missionary and did her to my satisfaction….

Finally all sweaty was on bed and kissing her softly..

Had shower tgthr again…… and changed …….

Asked her for dinner as it was 8:45 pm already….. to which she was more than happy…

Headed to Bong Adda belapur and had amazing chicken biryani and in desserts Rasagulla of gud….

Finally booked a Cab for her and bid her adieu with a promise of meeting her again…… soon…

On her way home in Cab she shared few pics of the gals who she knows and do same…. All 9/10 or 8/10 in pics, but as per her views 10/10 like her in service… wil be meeting them soon…..

Was so dead tired with an amazing experience that if heaven 6 wud have given me a free ride wouldn’t have gone there….

Met PC Bhai near Macd and talked to him for few mins before heading home for a wonderful sleep……… On way home came to know iliketomonger in Cabana OB but no energy to do anything so headed home……

Amazing change from regular DB and OB gals dance to Indi hell of a f**k….

Again guys m sorry for posting this on this thread…..

Devil

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back