What's new
Massage Spa
VIP  massage

Awkward Massage Situation - Fetish

Free parking, ATM
Shoutbox
  1. TOS88:
    TOUCH OF SILK ON THE QUEENSWAY!!! HOT SEXT EXOTIC GIRLS!! Calll now 647-348-4845
  2. oceanaspa_brampton:
    We are HIRING Students Welcome $40 an hour / per client, plus extras text me at 416-230-0199 or Whatsapp. We have repeat clients, maintain cleanliness and COVID19 Protocols on site. :heart5
  3. oceanaspa_brampton:
    Come in for Ashley Portuguese Cutie :heart3 and Chloe India Princess :) text 416-230-0199 or Whatsapp. Online booking oceanspa.booksy.com
  4. Angela520:
    Russian Student Angela in Scarborough 4163213939
  5. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica Liya and mia (from Singapore) on duty ☎416-493-8898
  6. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    New Korean sexy girls Anna and Joey are on duty ☎416-800-8026
  7. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💋💦Good Good Massage 💋💦☎437-881-3200 💋💦💦please Text Before at 9pm 💋💦💦:heart2:p:heart2
  8. Garo:
    MASSAGE $30 /60 min :rolf 416 781 0088 / 2236 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto/ FREE PARKING:car:car MELODY and SHAHIKA
  9. golden__lotus:
    Julie and Tracy, two hot Vietnamese girls ....
  10. Superior_Health:
    Seline and Wawa today...
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica Liya and mia (from Singapore) on duty ☎416-493-8898
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica: Sexy Chinese MILF is known as ‘The Service Queen☎416-493-8898
  13. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    New Korean sexy girls Anna and Joey are on duty ☎416-800-8026
  14. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦💦💋Good Good Massage 💦💋☎437-881-3200💦💋please Text Before at 9pm 💦💦💦💋:heart2:p:heart2
  15. WillowJadexo1:
    At alphacare spa till 3am , you snooze you lose ! Come Allow me to release all your stress ;) 6474959827
  16. JBH Health Centre 7725 Birchmount Rd & 14th:
    New sexy girl vivi and cherry on duty ☎416-800-8026
  17. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Yumi Suki and Liya on duty ☎416-493-8898
  18. Baby Bella:
    Mississauga 💦💋Good Good Massage 💦💋☎437-881-3200 💦💋please Text Before at 9pm 💋💦💦:p:heart2:p
  19. Sakura Spa888:
    Sakura spa: Japanese girl available for massage 416-778-4888
  20. Mia and Friends:
    Yico, Nancy and Mia are available for a MIND-BLOWING MASSAGE. (437) 333-4760
  21. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Yumi Suki and Liya on duty ☎416-493-8898
  22. red rose spa:
    Queenie is our beloved Oriental dream girl. Please visit Thursday for a trip to heaven. 647-702-8800
  23. Whitesnake1987:
    COVID-19 +288% JUMP IN NEW CASES FOR ONTARIO TODAY BABY!
  24. golden__lotus:
    Mimi and new Vietnamese girl...
  25. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 ANGEL @ ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins OPEN 9am-9pm
Reaction score
Here's the skinny. I've lived in Thailand for some time now and I get Thai massages quite regularly. I have very genuine reasons for getting massage - I've had some musculosketal issues over the years and general stress - and here in Thailand it's wonderful to be able to get pretty long and generally good quality massages for a very cheap price.

HOWEVER, there is one issue that keeps cropping up that I'm not too sure how to deal with. I go onto to legitimate massage places because I genuinely am looking for a therapeutic massage. But I also happen to have a very strong foot fetish, and some masochistic tendencies. As a result - I find myself getting aroused during two particular periods of the massage: a) when the masseuse does that move involving pressing the inner thighs with her feet, and b) when she walks on my back and legs.

To put this in context, for me these specific kinks are really major turnons. And I'm not ashamed of them as such. But it's awkward when it's clear to the masseuse that I get aroused specifically during the parts of the massage when her feet are touching my body. I don't want to make her uncomfortable as I am genuinely looking for a therapeutic massage, but I also can't help the fact that I have had these specific kinks since I was a kid, and it's very tricky to suppress my mind and body's reaction to that kind of stimulus.

If anyone considers that it would be feasible to just bring it up with the masseuse in any way, I'd like to hear about that option. Bear in mind that they're Thai and don't speak much English. My dream solution would be to find a great masseuse who understood the situation and would give me the massage and be comfortable with the fact that those parts of the massage will invariably turn me on, but that this doesn't mean that I'm not genuinely looking for a therapeutic massage.

Any thoughts/advice?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aishani 👍 Thai Massage Thai Massage 0
F Thai traveller renting room Thai Massage 1
D Thai Yoga Massage - relaxing therapy or Enhanced Interrogation Technique? Thai Massage 0
R a new thai massage place opened near my apartment. i tipped 20% my first Thai Massage 3
N Are there Thai massage parlors in the USA? Thai Massage 0
T Anyone have a Patong Thai Massage girl girlfriend in Thailand? Thai Massage 0
L Massage Therapy vs Thai Massage? Thai Massage 0
R i tried explaining to my thai massage therapist that i have left shoulder pain,... Thai Massage 0
R how to tell thai massage therapist not to "stretch" me in some ways? she... Thai Massage 1
J Question about Muay Thai Liniment Massage Oil? Thai Massage 0
R where is a great place to recieve thai yoga massage in the outskirts of Vancouver? Thai Massage 1
M Is Suchada Thai Massage on Bryant St in a safe neighborhood? Thai Massage 1
C How do you use thai massage tools? I just got a set, a T shaped thing, a wood... Thai Massage 3
I Is $50 for a one hour Thai back massage a good price? Thai Massage 4
O Traditional Thai Massage School? Thai Massage 2
N What are the pros of having a Thai massage? Thai Massage 3
S what are thai massage customs? Thai Massage 8
James C Is this normal in THAI massage? Thai Massage 8
T Thai Massage Techniques: Benefits Thai Massage 2
C Thai Massage job interview tommorow- Have no idea what to wear or anything? Thai Massage 1
A Has anyone heard or had a session with a Thai Yoga practitioner massage? Thai Massage 2
K Where can i find a good thai massage in Brighton, UK? Thai Massage 0
Stainton Is accreditation necessary for Thai massage? Thai Massage 1
A i had a Thai massage last night.i asked the girl if it was normal to get an... Thai Massage 14
V What's the common etiquette of Thai Massage/Yoga ? Thai Massage 1
P are there thai foot massage services in Bangalore? Thai Massage 1
T You know why Arabs don't like Thai massage? Thai Massage 2
B I looking for massage job in Denver.I'm do Thai massage plaese who can help me.? Thai Massage 1
L Any Thai or other soapy massage center or spa in kuala lumpor? Thai Massage 2
J Question about Muay Thai Liniment Massage Oil? Thai Massage 0
jimbo What does pushing the stomach in do before a muay thai fight (massage)? Thai Massage 0
frankngstein What's the type of tea served at thai massage places in thailand? Thai Massage 6
M Thai massage in dubai the best one ? Thai Massage 3
James C Is this normal in THAI massage? Thai Massage 2
B Is there any Massage Parlours that offer THAI massage in abu dhabi? Thai Massage 1
rkive87 How do I legally become a Thai Massage Practitioner who works in the UK? Thai Massage 2
P Anyone know a specific way to do the Thai Breast Enlargement massage? Thai Massage 3
L How good is a hot oil Thai full body massage? Thai Massage 2
P Where can I get a Thai massage in North East England? Thai Massage 0
O Does the average Thai person get Thai massage? Thai Massage 14
D Thai Massage Vs Chinese Massage, Which one for my mothers birthday present? Thai Massage 1
L Is there any thai massage around Jianwai street in Beijing? Thai Massage 1
F "Extra services" in Thai massage parlors? Thai Massage 13
S Any Thai breast massage proffessionals in Alabama? Thai Massage 1
A Does anyone know a good School that teaches Thai Yoga Massage in India? Thai Massage 1
S Is a thai massage after gym a good or bad idea? Thai Massage 3
R whats a Thai massage what do they do 10 points!? Thai Massage 5
B whats the cost of a traditional thai massage (only!) inside the Bangkokk airport? Thai Massage 1
C Anyone been to a Thai massage in houston? Thai Massage 2
sevenmoreminutes7 Thai Massage in Ottawa? Thai Massage 0