Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aven View HC

Wah! Bro-ZT, as per what bro-Bobby8881 said, YOU THE MAN!!! Not only good with girls' info, can even match-make the girls' attributes to bros' needs!!! SEEEEEEE...-bei-ho!!! Bwahahahaha!!! :p Gan-bai-xia-feng!!! Cheers!!! :D

Bro. Bobby, You are welcome. Next time if you really want to check on the gals, can call boss Lyn. She is quite ok to speak to.
You may be right about Noni being in L3 as they have just recruited a brown sugar call Audrey. I've yet to see this Audrey but if the discription given to me by the boss is anything to go by, she should be the "lost" one that you are looking for. Good luck. I guessed you are into brown sugar but L3 has a classy brown sugar whom I would rate much higher than Noni call Jaime. You can try her. She is no SYT but an attractive lady with great personality. The only thingy she is another "tem tem boh lai choe kang" type.
Cheers,

Bro. Bobby,
Another news for you in your "Lost and found" thread. Got a call Reviewom boss of L3 to sample his newbies...he mentioned a few names. I told him that I'm in "remission" mode liao but will come down today as I've an oversea visitor ( an excuse actually...ke,ke.) Booked new gal called Erica for my visitor. Got a shock when I saw her. She is none other than our GF Reviewom Aven View...Amber. Pai seh but told her to take care of my Reviewiend ! I just sat in the TV room and chit chat with boss.
Cheers,

Yo Bro Zack

Thanks for update.

Had a horny Sunday, so lan-lan just go to Aven for a quickie, had the counter introduce me to someone called Michelle (pretty average - so won't bother with Review).

It seems like my darling Nicole left in a rush because her bf found our about her in this line. Damn. She was one of the best lookers man......

When I last had Cecilia last week, was told that Amber was on 1 month leave. And she ended up at L3.

Rgds

Bobby

getting horny after came Reviewom Japan trip. Never have chance in Japan cos girl over there do not like to serve foreigner guest.

Went down to Aven, ask for Yuki, surprising she is available. Short while came in with towel, as usual need tea, coffee or ni. Quite polite and able to communicate proper english. Proceed to massage, aftr 30minus or so then ask any special. Her service BM + HJ S$80 , HJ S$50. Request for another level, her IQ is fast declind my offer. Lan lan take the package BM + HJ. Immediately lower her top, exposing her two creamy boobs, about 32B a little hard I think is fake.

Anyway, nothing special about her but very manner and polite altitude.
Do any bros out there any recommendation.

Not only do not like, 99.99% DO NOT serve foreigners. Their culture is such that they think foreigners are "dirty" and may be infected with diseases. Unless you have VERY GOOD lobang Reviewom your Japanese business associates or Reviewiends there, you are not even gonna get to smell any Nihonjin ass....! Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

In any case, be forewarned that even if you are able to get your hands on one, 99.99% the girl will be in the CMI category!!! They are the only ones who may be willing to serve you due to no business!

Bro ZTan,

Now you wake my didi up liao. But some bro said this Yuki won't offer FJ. Izit true ?

Tks

Aiyah Bro. used your charm lah. Sure can but yeh she can be temperamental at time and selective to whom she offer her "services" to. She is worth a try.
Cheers,

Bro..... Yuki is pretty careful on who she give her specials to..... first few times i tried her, she told me she always scared is AV. So she won't anyhow offer one...... if you dun mind investing then have to visit her a few more times and see if she comfortable with you or not lor..... Actually you considered lucky liao.... she used to quote BM + HJ @ $100

Anyway, what I like about her is you get a reasonably good massage and good service. Yet to try any other girls there.... but will see how

cheers

Bro. Gedangsa, You are being modest! Me not only ugly but big and fat as well but still can...so you have good chance...no worry, use your sugar coated tongue ok.
Cheers,

Unfortunately NO .................

Anyone got lucky with her?

Hi, Bro Gedangsa, look dosen't matter so long u have beautiful mind and sharp tongue is most important. Go for it u can succeed.

Me never give up, will try again one day

Cheers.

It been quite awhile that I never go down to Aven HC. This is my favourite place cos atmosphere is clean and more discreet compare to legend. Well just got my sales commission and went down to Aven . Receptn ask any girls in mind, so i name Michelle, Yuki or Coco. Answer Michelle fully book till evening, and rest are available. So decided to try yuki this time again, hoping I can get wat I'm aiming.

In the room, have a quick shower then wrap myself with towel. She came in wow surprise she still can remember me, so I thought got chance. Proceed to give my back a rub and neck. Slowly I roam my hand btwen her leg and noticed that she put on stocking again. Immediately, I know no chance, because my last visit she said come period so must put on stocking. Toward the last 10-15mins she ask any special, I opt for BJ. She politely reply hw abt BM + HJ same at S$80 for me. Ask her can strip and take off the bra, answer no, only pull down the bra her excuse if AV raid can push up fast . I give up and with her well manner behaviour I finally go for HJ the damage S$50.

Me too prefers Aven View, a small quiet poshy HC in hotel. Less people means better service loh and less AV actions. Went down there 2 nights ago, for my fortnightly bonking. The recept poked the same names: Michelle, Yuki and Coco :rolleyes: The ang pai there I supposed. I had tried Michelle before and still remembered her cleanly waxed pussy, very tender to touch because all last bits of her hair were removed, so asked for her but was told to have to wait for half and hour. Ended up with Coco. In came a petit lady, good features. TCSS while she actually put in efforts and strength as her hands rubba rubba over my full body. Feeling good and enjoyed being served properly. I rolled over after 20 minutes worrying that I wanted more time for bonking. Settled for 100 for BJ and FJ, pretty standard rate like Michelle. Watched her taking off her cloths and gosh her big boobs pop out into view. My estimate is size 36C. Then she removed her last piece and swinged around her round ass and dangled her asset in Reviewont of me for my full view. The rest is real hot actions, cat wash and yes she rubbed her boobs on my didi. The riding was like gf until my DNA were infused.

Face- sweet
Age - looks 27 or 28, not more than 30
Damage - 30 for HC and 100 for BJ and FJ
Boobs - 36C dangling and meaty
Attitude - gf like that night but don't take for granted
Return visit - yes, but will try my Michelle first, girls on rotation

Review on CoCo

After some exchange of post in the big boobs thread, I decided to take the plunge and tried the body scrub. Also try to book Coco but recep said not available and suggest Yuki, so I said ok loh.

On the appointed time, I arrived and the recep asked "Got booking ?" I said that I book Yuki, she she said "Oh, Coco now available." So, feel like sibeh heng, lucky the previous customer cancel or change booking.

I was assigned to a room. But this time, the room did not look as clean as the one I was previously assigned to leh. Also no high bed. Room also smaller. Cold it be bcos I opt for body scrub ? But body scrub pay $55 why room condition worse off ? Anyway, not important lah, imprtant thing is the quality of girls lah.

While I was showering, Coco came in. First impression is not that pretty leh. Then, she turn another angle, quite pretty leh. So, I quickly get the hell out Reviewom the shower and ask her to massage & scrub me.

To cut long story short.... she then massage me. We tcss a lot during the massage. Found out that she was formerly Reviewom Tropical, I mentioned some names like Coco, Channel & Crystal. She knew them lah. I told her that Chanel was pretty but she tried to disagree. Maybe some personal dislike among them, I dunno. Then I asked her what was she known as in Tropical, she said she was known as Eva in Tropical. Asked why she left Tropical, she said "boey gum with the recep at tropical and the recep there is kwai lan". Before that she was at Lexon, asked what was her name in Lexon, she dun want to reveal. So, leave it as it is.

Back to the Review, when she popped the question, I opt for FJ lah. Then she put down her hair. Looks much better and quite pretty now. Then take off her bra. Breast big but not huge lah. Though she said is C cup but I think it is only B cup lah. I caressed the breast and feel very firm. Ask why so firm, she said bcos she execrcise her breast a lot. Nipple is dark brown in color. She said she can apply cream to make it pink. I said then why dun apply she said finnish liao and it cost $150 per bottle. She promised me if I visit her next week, her nipple will be pink. First she use her boobs to BM me, quite shiok feeling. But her thigh is quite big like a tree trunk and also some saggy meat on the thigh, that's the bad point. She then capped me and bj me before she ride on me. Then missionary then cowgirl. Shit, she ride me so aggressive that I cannot tahan anymore so I unload after about 15 mins.

Take shower, then asked her $100 or $120 ? She said 120. So paid her $120. Then she asked me to support her and told me something .... which I think better don't reveal in this forum. Those wanna know, pm me.

SUMMARY

Name : Coco (Aven View), Eva (ex-Tropical)
Face: 8/10 with hair down otherwise 7/10 with hair up, 6/10 with some angle
Body: 6.5/10 Her thigh spoil her body
Boobs: B+ cup
Nipple: Dark brown
Skin texture: Smooth
Skin color: Tanned (not my type)
HJ: Din do
BM: 7/10 only a while
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 quite harworking

Damage: $55 (scrub) + $120
RTF: When I feel like talking with a girl

To those that have pm and asked me, I have replied. Pls don't leak it out.

Thanks

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  12. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  13. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  14. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  15. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  16. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  17. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  18. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  26. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  29. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  30. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. Lily Spa:
    b]❤️ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️Table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍have 4 girls 🌹😘😘😘2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service 😘😘😘Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  34. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  37. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  39. ASPA:
    🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  42. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  44. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  49. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 7th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back