Attention MPAs & Owners: 2 new female T.O. inspectors!!

ALL the good seasons of 90210???? I'm on my way. Want me to bring over some carrot sticks and cranberry juice???? I'm a healthy whacker. Maybe we can look through some of my playgirl magazines too and drool over the hotties in there. What's LFK?

when I saw him, I thought he was these gangster people that my stupid bf owes money to. What happened was that the week before, there was 1 black guy and 3 middle eastern guys with hockey sticks at my bf's place trying to kick our door down. When I told them to stop kicking our door, they said they were going to kill me and my bf b/c he owes them $20,000 (or was it $50,000? I can't remember) Anyways, I had to PRETEND to call the cops b/c our stupid phone line was cut off (no $ to pay bill) and I had forgotten my cell-phone at work but still they kept on kicking our door for at least another 5 minutes. I got scared so I tried to escape thru the window but I wasn't strong enough and I ended up injuring my hand and had to take off work for a week. (And LISTEN TO THIS!! After those people left, I called my bf from a payphone to tell him what happened and guess what he says??!! "Don't worry baby, they're just trying to scare you. Anyways, gotta go." And I'm like..."WHAT!!!!!!" I can't believe it!! Almost friggin' got killed and my stupid bf didn't even take it seriously!!) So when those LE came in that day, it was actually my first day back to work, so when the guy with the glasses woke me up, I swear, he scared the cr*p out of me!!! I was like...:eek: I thought those gangster people had found me and I was going to be chopped liver for sure!!

What a terrific story teller Leah is.
l could listen to her all day long.
Too bad about the crappy boyfriend...no one deserves that kind of inconsiderate treatment. No on deserves to have their life jeopardized because of anothers' stupidity.
Leah, l feel for you.

You know it. I have the episode where Donna Martin gets shit faced at David's fathers house before the prom, waiting for you. In between our LFK, we can scream "DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!!!!".

You know I do.

You're fucking perfect. I'll show you all the nude pics of Frank Sepe I have. You'll be dripping.

That thing your psychic told you you'd enjoy doing with some silly boy over the holidays.

Oh my gosh, I just finished going to this "$20 bill" psychic and seriously, she TOTALLY freaked me out. It's New Year's day today so I decided, well, what the heck, might as well find out my fortune for the coming year. So I went to this psychic's place with my whacker friend tonight to get a reading. Our other whacker friend already told us that this psychic needs ONE "$20 bill". Not 2 "$10 bills" or 4 "$5 bills", or a "$50 bill or a $100 bill, it must be 1 "$20 bill". So I went first. She took me into this one room, there's 2 chairs there, about 6 feet apart but facing each other. She sat on one, I sat on the other, I gave her my $20 bill and she asks me for my birthdate, birthtime, and birthplace. She stares at the bill and starts mumbling. I couldn't really make out what she was saying but it was something like this... "mumble mumble...... let me open the Book of Life and Death... mumble mumble.... (my birthdate, time and place)... mumble mumble.... more mumble mumble..." then she said, "you have really good health. Health is never an issue with you. And you make money. Very very good money. But not in gambling. You always lose when you gamble. No, you have to make your own money. You're in the service business. You work with your hands. But your business is not proper. You take off your clothes to make money (I swear to God, she said that!!) You make lots of money but you are not careful with it so a lot of it is gone. But you are not here tonight to listen to me talk about your health or your money. You are here tonight because you want to know about your love life and your man and what the future holds. You have a man right now who you like a lot. And he likes you a lot too. But you guys are always fighting. Non-stop. And your goals in life are totally different. I see a very, VERY turbulant love life for you this coming year." She stops. She looks up at me. "I see 2 little kids (she meant 'spirits') but I don't think they're yours. Did you have any abortions?" I tell her "no". She continues. "I didn't think so. But I see 2 little kids. One boy. One girl. I think they're your "lost" brother and sister. Your mom "lost" a child and your father had a child that was "lost" too but with a different woman. Did you know that?" I told her that I did know my mom miscarried before I came along but I don't know about my dad's situation but I told her it's highly probable because my father always fooled around on my mom. "And you just changed jobs recently. And you're much happier with this new place. Your other boss was not very nice to you girls. Always putting you guys down. Don't worry. No big problems with work this year. You'll make lots of money. But your bf... he's a very tall, very good-looking guy. You met him at your previous workplace. He did work when you first met him. Then he got lazy and stopped working. There are jobs out there for him but he just doesn't want to go. But before he came along... you were with another man. He was shorter and chubbier and not as good looking. You were with this other man for a very long time but you left him. Didn't want him anymore. He was a good man. Very hard-working. Very intelligent. Very rich...." Then she described my whole relationship with my ex and she was right on the dot with EVERYTHING. But I wanted to know more about my love life so I asked her again. All she said was that next year would be very turbulent. Then I asked her straight up. "I went to one astrologer a while ago and he said I'm gonna meet someone new this February or March. Is that true?" She said yes. I was surprised. Did I hear wrong? So repeated my question. "I went to one astrologer a while ago and he said I'm gonna meet someone new this February or March. Am I going to meet someone this coming February or March." Again she gave me a definite "yes". So now, I'm confused. Why didn't she say so earlier. I mean, she just kept on saying that I was going to have a turbulent love life this year but she didn't mention about me meeting someone new until I bought it up. What's up with that? My whacker friend (the one who told us to go to this psychic) told me afterwards that some people believe it's bad luck to reveal too much of someone's future so I think this $20 psychic knows more than she's willing to reveal. I mean, if she can "see" the "Book of Life" (aka the arkashic records), wouldn't she be able to "see" the future. Or maybe she just didn't want to tell me what would happen because then, I wouldn't be living my life... I'd just be acting out her predictions. Anyways, after my reading, my friend got her reading done too (I was the guinea pig) and when we left there, we were both freaking out. We both agreed that so far, she's the most accurate psychic of all. My friend's been married twice, divorced twice, has two dogs, just bought a condo... she was able to see all that. And she miscarried once and right now, have no kids, and she "saw" that too. My friend also agreed that she also didn't tell her too much about her future either. Some little predictions but not a lot. Oh well. Anyways, I tipped her $50 extra since she was like 1000 years old and I thought she deserved more than she asked for. Now, I guess I'll have to wait 'til February or March to see if their prediction comes true. I already fired my 2 previous psychics so we'll see if these 2 new ones do better.

LMFAO, best self-prescribed term for a mpa evah. EVAAAAH

You are my new favourite Whacker.

Doesn't sound very realistic to me -- not in Canada anyway. I don't think there is such a thing as a "solicitation" charge in Canada. There's a charge of communicating in a PUBLIC place for the purpose of prostitution, but I doubt a room inside a MP would be considered a public place.

And in your scenario, it would be LE who would be the criminals for running a bawdy house, and they would have to charge and get themselves convicted in order to then have the customers and MPAs convicted on summary charges.

leah...your like a superhero. Although are you sure they had hockeysticks? Seems a little too regional.

Leah_MPA:

Just curious. February and March already passed. Did you meet anyone new? Or do you need to find another new psychic?

"meet" and "person" are such vague words. In a two month period that could include standing in front of someone at a store or a new customer.

Actually, if they did set up something like this, they'd probably end up wasting a lot of time and money for nothing. (It's not exactly cheap to set up a MP, at least $25,000 - $30,000 minimum). Believe me, all clients and whackers talk, and gossip spreads like wildfire in this kind of business. I remember a few years ago, there was an ad in "The Eye" (or was the "The Now"?) magasine which read, "Blonde Doll. $200." A client of mine went there and he told me a beautiful woman answered the door, asked for $200, he gave it to her, then he was lead into a room with a blonde inflatable doll on a bed and the woman says, "O.K. you can go and f*ck her now." A man (probably the bf) came out from nowhere and asks, "Is everything o.k. baby?" My client got so scared, he took off. I swear, probably within 1 week, half the Toronto knew the story b/c I told ALL my whacker friends, and they went and told ALL their clients and their friends, and their clients and their friends told ALL their friends, etc, etc. (Just like the thing with the 2 new female inspectors) So if LE did something like this, trust me, they wouldn't be catching too much of anything. Besides, most people go to MP through recommendations.

Hi MLAM and fellow massageplanet.netites!! Trust me, NOBODY knows about my life except you guys. I mean, Leah's not exactly my real name you know. For me, coming here on massageplanet.net is kinda like writing in my diary. All except this is much better because I actually get responses. Most of the girls I work with think I have the PERFECT bf and you know what... I let them believe it. [Everytime I work at a new spa and he comes pick me up... I swear... ALL, (and I mean ALL) the girls flock to the window to check him out. The first time my married boss saw him, she said to me, "Is THAT your bf? He's GORGEOUS!!"] I know that some of my closer friends probably knows that things are not "that perfect" because I've never mentioned anything about spending the rest of my life with him. And I know at least one of them suspect that he's been taking my money b/c she asked me straight up why I'm always broke and if my bf's been spending my money. But would I EVER admit to being in a relationship that is less than perfect?? NO WAY!!!! And does any of them know he cheated on me with my best friend?? NOT A CHANCE!!! Why??? 'cuz EVERYTIME I tell ONE person (and I mean just ONE person!!) anything, the whole friggin' world knows. And you know what... I absolutely HATE that!!! That's why I don't tell any of them anything anymore because it's just happened once too many times!!

And my mom... I don't think she likes him eventhough she's never met him. She kinda have the sixth sense about people (she's seen his pictures). One of my aunts that I'm pretty close with, I know she doesn't approve of him either although she's also never met him. I think she, too, can sense whether or not I'm happy or not with someone. So although I've never actually come out and said anything negative about my relationship with my bf, I think the people who really knows me can guess the truth.

So I know, it seems like I'm airing all my dirty laundry out here but hey... nobody has a single clue as to who I am. There's probably a million whackers in the city, and I'm sure most of us have similar stories. Besides, I NEVER tell ANY of my clients I have a bf so there's no way anyone can figure out who I am by putting 2 and 2 together.

And love?? I must admit, I DID LOVE my bf ALOT at one point. My feelings only started changing when I started having feelings for the LE guy and I realized that my bf may not be the only guy I can have these passionate feelings for. (You can read more about it on the thread called, "Need advice: I'm a MPA starting to fall in love/lust?? with a LE officer") But now, those feelings are slowly disappearing which is probably good because now, he can't walk all over me anymore. I used to give him all my money, buy food for him all the time (can't cook), pay all our bills, etc, etc... Now??? Forget it!!! He can go make his own money and buy his own food!!!

How's our relationship like these days??? WWWWWWELL... listen to this. The other day, I was over at his place and I was really tired so I fell asleep. He woke me up by a passionate kiss and he murmurs, "hey baby, I missed you lots." I kiss his back, "I missed you too." Kiss, Kiss.
Him: "Did you pay the rent yet?"
Me: "No, I thought you were gonna pay it."
Him: "Noooooo, f*ck you."
Me: "Yeah???? f*ck you too!!!"
Him: leaves
Me: goes back to sleep

(well, there goes my whole 5 seconds of lovey dovey!! Guess no one's paying the rent again this month.)

Me: wakes up next morning, I'm pissed 'cuz he must've came back while I fell asleep again and he had gone thru my wallet. Anyways, since a**hole took all my money, I sold his phone for $30 to go shopping. (well, serves him right anyways... he sold my rice cooker twice, AND my toaster oven, AND my microwave...) Plus, we haven't paid our phone bill anyways and our phone line's cut off so what do we need a phone for?

So yup, that's my life with my bf.

Hi tarzan!!!! I think I finally found out why I haven't met anyone new.

The other day, I was over at a**hole's place, (yes, I'm still seeing him once in a while... His minutes are numbered though. I swear!!!) He wasn't home yet... When,... what do you know???..... There it was!!!!... His diary!!!.... just laying there... tempting me..............

SOOOOOOOoooo...... The good girl that I was.... Totally respecting other people's privacy.... Of course, did not look at it!!! Sure, I was curious to read what was in it, but nope... I did not look. Instead, I made some hot chocolate, put some cookies on a plate, totally ignoring a**hole's diary, made myself comfortable, and patiently waited, (like the good girl that I was), for my "Prison Break" show to begin. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. I figured it must be a**hole coming home from work (yeah, right.... I wish!! More like he just finished hanging out with his friends, ran out of money, so decided to come home.) so I went to open the door. To my surprise.... guess who it was!!!! It was this big, gigantic, 7 foot tall, blue, furry,... Cookie Monster!!! He just pushed right past me, stopped, turned around, looked at me, pushed right pass me again, shut the door, grabbed me by my wrist, pulled me back to where I was sitting earlier, and said, "MMMmmmmmmmm..... COOKIES!!!" And he stuffed his face with all the cookies on the plate, making a huge mess, leaving cookie crumbs everywhere... And he drank the hot chocolate too. Then, he said to me, "I want a bed-time story." and opened a**hole's diary, pushed my face down on it, and make me read the whole entire diary to him. Page by page. Sentence by sentence. The whole thing!!!

"I swear, Mr. Judge!!!" (Me licking the cookie crumbs from the corner of my mouth) "That's what happened!!! Otherwise, I would NEVER read a**hole's diary!! I have TOTAL RESPECT for other people's privacy you know!!!"

So anyways, that's how I think I finally found out why I haven't met anybody else. And why I've tried breaking things off with him so many times and haven't been successful. His diary was actually more like a prayer book. It had the date on the top, and every entry started with, "Dear God...." And honestly, to my surprise, in his last paragraph to every entry, he always wrote, "And thank you God, for giving me Leah. She is the best girlfriend I ever had. I love her so much. Thank you for giving her to me. Please don't ever let her leave me. And don't let her find anyone better. Because if she does, I know she'd leave me. Thank you."

I just went :eek: !!!! That's really sweet..... But... WHAT AN A**HOLE!!!!!!!!!! No wonder I haven't found anyone else!!!! He prays like, 5 times a day, and probably, he always says the same prayer!!! Me??? I pray probably once a week. And it always goes like this... "Hi God. I hope you can hear me. I don't want to be with a**hole anymore. Please give me someone better so I can leave his a**. I don't want to be with him anymore. He's so mean to mee. Heee alwaaaaaaayyyyysss... zzzzzzzzzzzz" And I fall asleep. No wonder God hasn't listened to my prayers!!! He's listening to a**hole's!!! That's why!!!!! Oh well. What to do now????

Hugh,

I think you misunderstood my post, What I meant was 3Tee's explaination seemed reasonable to me, not the part of whether or not the police setting up a sting massage parlour.

You guys are going to laugh when you hear this. I went again yesterday to visit the MPA who told me about the 2 female inspectors and listen to this latest gossip going around the MPs. Apparently, she heard from a MPA who heard from another MPA that when the 2 female inspectors went into this one MP, and there was a good-looking client there gettting a massage. The barged into the room, both the MPA & cleint was fully dressed. They took down the cleints informations, ID, and one of the female inspectors apparently was quite taken by the customer and they started flirting. Anyway, she was so busy flirting/chatting with him, she forgot to count how many MPA there were at the place so 1 of them stuck out the back door and took off!! Of course, don't know how true this story is..... maybe just MP gossips but what a laugh everyone's having.

'Wheatish'... So much for your theory of male LE officer not doing as good of a job due to being inveigled into overlooking offences by a cute MPA. At least, they're not busy chatting up the clients to miss the MPAs sneaking out the back door.

I hope this guy is your friend and not your boyfriend because heterosexual males don't keep diaries. Case in point - I keep a diary.

One huge advantage of female LE is can now conduct body search of MPAs, if probable cause girls are hiding beyond MP limit objects on their body, such as condoms, drugs etc. Which they weren't able to before, except accompany by uniform or vice gals, we all know how few Five-O gals and how few want to show their face.

The recruitment drive was low-key, just happened to stumbled across it as rumor of openings at the city.

Sorry to put a damper on your wild fantasy but truth is, I've been in the business for a long time now and I've never seen a cute MPA get away with offences just because she's cute. When you're caught red-handed, you're caught red-handed... no ifs, ands, or buts. No such thing as, "hey, you're cute... I'll pretend I didn't see your naked body sliding all over that guy over there. BTW, can I have your number?" Nope, it just doesn't work that way. When they barge in, there's usually 4 or 5 of them. And they're VERY business-like. It's not like they can say, "o.k. you're cute, so no ticket for you. But YOUUUU over there... you're only average-looking, so too bad. Here's your ticket. Try to be cuter next time so we can ogle you." Nope, no such luck. If it WAS like that, most of cute my whacker friends wouldn't have any tickets.

I worked with this one girl for a long time and she's model-like gorgeous. And she's got just as many ticket, (if not more), than me. It's sad to say it but I've lost count of how many tickets I've gotten over the years. Probably over 20. Trust me, if ANYONE were to get away with not getting a ticket because they're drop-dead gorgeous, it would be her. Don't forget, LE people go to these places all the time so they see gorgeous women all the time. After a while, we're probably are all the same to them... long hair, big eyes, pouty lips, tons of make-up, what's so special?...

One of my really good friends is an ex-cop. He used to be a cop back in his home country. He told me that while it was probably true that the first or second time he WAS excited to see all these beautiful women, after a few visits, they were all pretty much the same to him. Plus, even if there was some interest, he can not show favourism anyways because other cops are there too. Business is business. It's not like he's in there for fun. He's on duty!! Off duty, he can do whatever he wants, but on duty??.... maybe if he wants to get his a** fired.

No he's not gay, he used the ole' I pray for you in my diary trick. It works like a charm. Why else would he have left that out in the open? If guys are able to hide porn they are able to hide a diary.

BTW...I have prayers for Leah in my diary as well.

Good point.

Next time I go for a bodyslide, I'm "accidently" going to leave my diary on the table.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  12. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  13. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  17. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  19. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  20. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  23. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  24. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  25. emjay:
    Kharghar
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  35. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  43. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  47. bumika.vashi:
    आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? 💋 Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
Back