Review Asian 50+ MILF Linda - Independent Professional Massage in Scarborough - 647-607-9982

Shoutbox
  1. Golden [email protected] Kennedy Rd. C6 - 9052580777:
    💛Jan 27. 10:30am-11pm💛 Young Sexy Chinese Jessica.💛 Chinese Hailey💛
  2. Bart2016:
    Blake
  3. Darkass:
    Any viet girl today ?
  4. Darkass:
    Viet
  5. niceandnaughty:
    99 KingZone Spa, 4602 Steeles Ave. E. 💋 Our very cute apple bottom Coco is working today. She enjoy her work and loves to make our customers fully satisfied ❤❤💋 647-657-7816
  6. Rashy:
    Qq spa
  7. SteveXXX:
    Orchid spa ❤❤❤Young girl Victoria and Mi Mi working today ❤❤❤
  8. SteveXXX:
    The One Spa ❤❤❤We have lovely sexy girl Ci Ci and J J working today ! 4379946219 ❤❤❤
  9. Kim in Vaughan:
    ❤ I provide beautiful Vietnamese massage in Vaughan ❤ Please call or text me to hookup ❤ 647-708-3899 ❤ I am a friendly and curvy lady
  10. red rose spa:
    Two new white girls today ❤ Angel and Sophia ❤ 2588 Birchmount Rd, Scarborough, M1T 2M5 ☎ (647) 702-8800
  11. MagicGarden:
    Wednesday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: 🇯🇵🔴 𝕵𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖊 Maria 🔴🇯🇵 & Chinese Cindy. Magic Garden ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  12. SteveXXX:
    The One Spa ❤❤❤We have sexy Pretty girl Ci Ci and J J working today! ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East, North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station❤❤❤
  13. See You Health Center:
    Candy:She is a Vietnamese BBJ service queen, she Spicy body and natural star like face(9:30am-6:00pm)and Anna:Super Sexy Chinese Service Queen. sexy tight body with DD melon on her chest. ☎416-988-2950(9:30am-9:00pm)
  14. Tokyo Rose:
    JENNIFER IS AT JOSEPHINE SPA on Browns Line six days a week Visit for an fantastic open-minded session Call or text now 416-357-9233 (from 7am-9pm please)
  15. OnlyYouMassage:
    OPEN TODAY 9am-9pm🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058 ;)
  16. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Wednesday January 26th we have two beautiful young girls - CINDY and CRYSTAL working from 10am to 9pm - both girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual satisfying finish.
  17. petetjoy:
    Full season wellness center:Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,young girl Thin petite elegant temperament Eva Young girl sexy beautiful face Cici ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1. ☎4379857899
  18. Oshawa Asian Mimi:
    MIMI IS BACK!!!!!! Working all day and night on Wednesday January 26. 📸📸NEW PICTURES📸📸 💯💯REAL💯💯NEW PICTURES📸📸 Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton in OSHAWA Open Minded Friendly Service Sexy Naughty Oshawa Asian Babe Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush ☎ 647.709.7568 ☎ In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD ✨ BEAUTIFUL Face ✨ AMAZING Skills ✨ Sweet & Open Minded
  19. My Little House:
    CALL/TEXT ☎ ✉ 289.552.1822 ✉ ☎ CALL/TEXT WHATSAPP 289.552.1822 WHATSAPP Durham's RETURNING favourite Asian Superstar ❤MONICA❤ is back in Oshawa 💯 Slim Asian treat 🥰 open minded TAIWANESE ❤CAR MODEL LOOK-A-LIKE❤ MONICA is always open minded with PSE no rush service 🥰 regular and new clients welcome but SAFETY measures for everyone and community is number one priority!!!! Unforgettable experience ❤ Real Pictures of MONICA 💯 Sweet & friendly Asian girl very open minded -MASSAGE ❤AVAILABLE
  20. hiyamickey:
    Ellagance wellness center will have 5 girls working today, superstar Korea girl Baby nice body with D cups, sexy girl Bobo DD cups, hot Korea girl Hannah with D cups, super sweet Nancy, young petite girl Ella @7-8099 Weston Road ☎289-657-1666
  21. AquaBaySpa:
    Want A Deep Relaxation Massage With Great Tease & Finish? :heart3 BOOK TODAY ELLA (New):heart1 ASHLEY (New) :heart1 30s, Experienced. Aqua Bay Spa Leslie & Hwy 7. TEXT/CALL (647) 939-0599 LIVE CHAT AQUABAYSPA.CA
  22. Kitchener Massage:
    We have hot skinny Oriental girls ☎ These sweet and busty Asian girls will warm up your winter ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Behind Babylon Restaurant ☎ Kitchener ☎ 226-792-7017
  23. HowardXXX:
    ❤ORCHID SPA ❤ ** Hot, Sexy & Service-Oriented Young Asian Attendants !!!! 🕙 Open 10am - 10pm, Monday-Sunday (7 Days a week) ☎437-220-6963 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #103 3601 Highway 7 East, Markham (Just west of Warden Ave. on the south side) (HSBC Tower, Liberty Square Plaza)
  24. HowardXXX:
    ☀☀The ONE Spa❤--REAL PICS--❤--In-Room Shower--❤--437-994-6219--❤ ⏰ Open 10am - 9pm, Monday-Sunday (7 Days a week) ⏰ 437-994-6219 (Walk-ins Welcome or Call for Appointment) Unit #202, 1315 Lawrence Ave. East North York (DVP/Lawrence) (One Traffic Light East of DVP in the plaza between Tesla Car Dealership & Esso Gas Station
  25. Waterfall Spa:
    Enjoy quality time with sexy babes Lucy and Anna on Sunday 💙 Open 10am-9pm 💙 Attractive friendly girls! 💙 2324 Lakeshore Blvd 💙 Etobicoke 💙 M8V 1B6 💙 416-252-9922 💙 $40 for thirty minutes

hangul99

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
You got a point there. I guess if you only have one girl in the room with you, then the other girl could be serving another customer in a different room. Hence, they would be profiting from using 2 rooms at the same time. When you are getting duo service, they aren't charging you for using the room twice, they are actually charging you for what they could have made from serving a different customer at the same time you are being served.
That's almost like charging you for full service when all you got was a hand job because another customer could have come in and asked for full service.

Since when do spas charge for opportunity costs. They suddenly studied economic theory?

I've never been charged 2 room fees. I guess the girls i see are not as greedy.

snoopdoggie

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
That's almost like charging you for full service when all you got was a hand job because another customer could have come in and asked for full service.

Since when do spas charge for opportunity costs. They suddenly studied economic theory?

I've never been charged 2 room fees. I guess the girls i see are not as greedy.
Yeah a new economic strategy I guess. If you opt for low level service, they could have been serving high level service to a different customer in your place. Therefore you gotta pay for high level even if you don't want it.
Lol.

Sophia lee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Yeah a new economic strategy I guess. If you opt for low level service, they could have been serving high level service to a different customer in your place. Therefore you gotta pay for high level even if you don't want it.
Lol.
Do 4 hands in principle, should charge two girl's room fee, but we provide entertainment and services to everyone. Our goal is for everyone to be happy. There is no really necessary to have to charge two girl's room fee if it is become a burden, thanks everyone here to support us, as my sweet girl coco said, business always is # last, to be here with us to be happy is # first.

Last edited:

Ipra

Reaction score
I cant use 2 rooms at same time so why would you charge 2 room fees?
I got 2 cars and my insurance is not double. The premium is calculated based on more expensive one.
Hack, i cant drive both in same time.
No 4 hands for me at this location for sure..

rancount1

Reaction score
I got 2 cars and my insurance is not double. The premium is calculated based on more expensive one.
Maybe not double, but you are still paying for 2 cars, so maybe not the best analogy

snoopdoggie

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I don't want to single out any one Spa for charging a double room fee for duo service. I think most Spas do the same thing. Nothing against Linda and Coco, I'm sure they do good service. I want to see them as soon as I get the chance. We're just having a little discussion here.

Sophia lee

Reviewer
Reaction score
I don't want to single out any one Spa for charging a double room fee for duo service. I think most Spas do the same thing. Nothing against Linda and Coco, I'm sure they do good service. I want to see them as soon as I get the chance. We're just having a little discussion here.
Thanks brother! We are neither clock watcher nor money driven, we are like sisters next door, kind and simple, our goals are making our people happy , healthy , well-being, let people feel that our spa is like a home rather than a place for business .

Sophia lee

Reviewer
Reaction score
Hawaii health spa

3110 kingston rd. Scarborough unite 7, m1m 1p2

Telephone: 4162618088

Host : linda

Banana story:

I went no fills store ,bought bananas today, this remind me a funny story, here we go:
When I worked one Spa years ago, where the water story happened, I finished one customer , while the customer was dressing up, I was holding one banana 🍌 lean against the door frame waiting for the customer come out say good bye and would give him a banana by the way, that room is a private room where all girls take break there 😃 ,
Suddenly one girl burst laughing and said to me: "Linda what are you doing?" I was wondering what I am doing and why she laughing at me. I hold the banana and looking around, nothing happened , I asked:" what I am doing? Why you laughing at me? then this coworker said, "You hold the banana and keep on doing hand job!!
At that time, I noticed that my hand has been playing with the banana unknowingly, doing a hand job for it. Then every girl there started laughing 😂and laughing 😃....and I felt so embarrassed then.
This story happened a few years ago. Think about how I was so dedicated to the massage technique at that time, that made my massage skills so perfect today. Isn't it? Hahahaha

Welcome to Hawaii health spa, my sweat girl coco will be here for you tomorrow (sunday) and I will be here for 4 hands back up, thank you !

Last edited:

snoopdoggie

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Hawaii health spa

Banana story:

I went no fills store ,bought bananas today, this remind me a funny story, here we go:
When I worked one Spa years ago, where the water story happened, I finished one customer , while the customer was dressing up, I was holding one banana 🍌 lean against the door frame waiting for the customer come out say good bye and would give him a banana by the way, that room is a private room where all girls take break there 😃 ,
Suddenly one girl burst laughing and said to me: "Linda what are you doing?" I was wondering what I am doing and why she laughing at me. I hold the banana and looking around, nothing happened , I asked:" what I am doing? Why you laughing at me? then this coworker said, "You hold the banana and keep on doing hand job!!
At that time, I noticed that my hand has been playing with the banana unknowingly, doing a hand job for it. Then every girl there started laughing 😂and laughing 😃....and I felt so embarrassed then.
This story happened a few years ago. Think about how I was so dedicated to the massage technique at that time, that made my massage skills so perfect today. Isn't it? Hahahaha

Welcome to Hawaii health spa, my sweat girl coco will be here for you tomorrow (sunday) and I will be here for 4 hands back up, thank you !
What would happen if you gave the banana a Bbbj? Then they'd be falling down laughing.

Sophia lee

Reviewer
Reaction score
What would happen if you gave the banana a Bbbj? Then they'd be falling down laughing.
I don't think so, if I do Bbbj to a banana, colleagues will think that I'm very vulgar, why the girls laughing it was because I was doing hand job to a banana, I even didn't know , one girl saw that and pointed it out, we were all laughing then...hahahaha 😆 😄 🤣 🤣 , if I do bj to a banana, I don't think that would be that funny. Do you think so?

Heyyoo

Reaction score
Hawaii health spa

Banana story:

when is Coco back this week?

snoopdoggie

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I don't think so, if I do Bbbj to a banana, colleagues will think that I'm very vulgar, why the girls laughing it was because I was doing hand job to a banana, I even didn't know , one girl saw that and pointed it out, we were all laughing then...hahahaha 😆 😄 🤣 🤣 , if I do bj to a banana, I don't think that would be that funny. Do you think so?
On second thought, maybe not. Giving Bbbjs should be a normal everyday thing. Why would that be funny?

shakenbake

Reaction score
Hey everyone just a warning, i did bbfs with Helen a couple weeks ago and possible caught something, first results came back negative but i think i went too early so second results coming soon.
Anyways just saying, wrap it, it's not worth it.
Who is Helen and does she work with Linda? If not, why are you posting here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mobile Directory  Erotic Massage Parlours BodyRubs