A Wonderful Holiday in LOS

Lilly D

Reaction score
I have been reading and enjoying this forum for a little more than a year without posting any comments. I have been visiting Patong Beach since 1995. I usually try to get there twice a year. I’m thinking about going back in March and pulled out my LOS files and came across an old time line article that I put together on my return from a trip in 2001. This is my first post, I hope you will not be too disappointed.
July, 2001.
I’m sitting on a 747 somewhere between Bangkok and Tokyo, on my way home to Miami.I’m trying to put my thoughts together about my incredible adventure in Thailand. The only thing I have to write on are the margins from a Bangkok Post newspaper. Some of the flight attendants and passengers are giving me some very curious glances as I do this.
I’ve been to Thailand many times and actually lived there for a while. I have always found the Far East an exotic place, but Thailand just has a special attraction for me that I cannot explain. Over the years I have made many friends in my favorite place, PatongBeach. These friends always help me feel very powerful when I’m there and sometimes jokingly refer to me as "King".
Traveling from Miami, USA to Patong Beach, Thailand takes a lot of patience. Usually it will take from 35 to 40 hours of plane flights and layovers to get there. The International flights have much better food, better entertainment, and service than our USA domestic flights, so it really is not as bad as it sounds.
Whenever I go to Thailand I contact my number one friends, Pia and Mike. They run the BlackRoseBar, which by the way was voted the #1 Bar in PatongBeach. They arrange transportation and lodging which eliminates a big hassle upon arrival.
I’ve been traveling for two days and finally arrive at PhuketAirport, which is about a 40-minute drive to PatongBeach. I know my friend Yat would be picking me up, but I was very happy to see my lady friend Ta was there with him as well. We stuff the luggage in the car and head for the Yorkshire Inn in PatongBeach.
We check in to the Hotel and the room I was supposed to have was not available. Some honeymooners decided they wanted a longer honeymoon and my room was not available. I was put in a very lovely room on the 3rd floor. This hotel does not have an elevator. I was dreading going up and down the stairs with my arthritic knees, however a good hot shower and shave after two days of traveling seemed more important than arguing. A few hours later, my #1 friends Pia and Mike came by. Pia decided the location of my room was unacceptable. The next thing I know, I am being moved to a ground floor, street side room in the new section of the hotel with a bigger bed and bath. Sometimesit’s good to be king!
I was surprised and delighted to bump into my friend Michael at the hotel as I was changing rooms. Michael is from Australia and it was a coincidence that he came to PatongBeach to holiday at the same time I did. We have drank many Singha beers and seen many sunrises during the many all nighters in PatongBeach.
My next 11 days in Thailand were fast and furious. Usually I start the day around 4 or 5 in the afternoon and end the day by going back to the hotel between 6 and 8 in the morning. This way I get maximum nightlife and I’m sleeping or doing indoor activities during the hottest part of the day.
The first night out was July 8th. I went to my bar, the Black Rose. It was like homecoming seeing so many friends and lovely ladies. Not only was Ta there, but a lovely lady I met last year named Em. Michael from Australia, Mike living in Thailand from the UK, Mike Myers from the USA, Pia and myself sat around most of the night drinking and catching up on a year of news and enjoying each other's company. The more I drank the better I felt and jet lag was being postponed. We closed the BlackRoseBar and headed for Soi Sunset (Sunset Street) and the Tai Pan Bar. This bar is run by two fellows from the UK, Bob and Darin. This bar really jumps until about 4am. Once again it was like homecoming seeing Bob, Darin, Too, the bartender, and a lovely lady friend named Ning. We had been drinking Singha beer all night and suddenly a bottle of Black Label appeared compliments of the owners. Wow! Whiskey on beer – I definitely had a warm fuzzy feeling. It’s good to be king! The next thing I remember I am at a Karaoke club with Tan and Em having a wonderful time listening to them sing Thai songs to videos. I vaguely remember getting back to the hotel at about 8am.
The next day July9th started late. We did not get up until 6:00pm. Once again a friendly night at the BlackRoseBar with many friends, many drinks, and many lovely ladies to serve those drinks. Afterwards we went back to the Tai Pan Bar. Ta and Em wanted to sing Karaoke. Bob, the owner of the bar wanted to go and said we could ride in his new BMW if he could go. No problem, we fit 7 people in his car and had a high-speed tour of PatongBeach. With many ladies screaming in fear or maybe it was delight. We went to a different Karaoke club from the day before. A very friendly place, and once again I was given the Royal Treatment. Bob left without telling anyone so the owner of the club had her husband take us to the hotel. We got in the car and the girls decide they are hungry and have him drive us to an all night Thai restaurant. I did not believe the waited for us to eat and when we were finished he drove us to the hotel. I look at my watch and it is 10 am.
Finally my body says you need to slow down. Unfortunately when you are in PatongBeach it is hard to miss all the nighttime action. I lie back down and sleep until 10pm. When I wake up I decide I will go to KohSamui, an island about 200 miles from Patong Beech in the Gulf of Thailand. I think I will spend a few relaxing days to rest my body and soul. The travel agency is across the street from the hotel. I’m surprised to find out they are open from 9am to 2am. The next thing I know I’ve got lane tickets for Ta, Em, and myself, with hotel reservations and ground transportation when we arrive. Our flight leaves at 11 am tomorrow so I want to see if Yat can take us to the airport and I plan on going back to the hotel early because I will have to get up around 9am. Yat is also the bartender at the Black Rose Bar.I tell Ta and Em we will go for a quick drink, not stay long, and make it a short night. Well we had good intentions but we were having so much fun we lost track of the time. We got back to the hotel at 6am and everybody was afraid to go to sleep and maybe miss the flight. We stayed up all night and waited for Yat to pick us up. When he did, we were the quietest people you have ever seen riding to the airport.
It is a 40-minute flight to KohSamui. I’m sure we slept 35 minutes of this flight. The airport at KohSamui is one runway and the terminal is an open sided thatch roof structure, jungleish but charming. I was very pleased to see the driver holding up a sign with my name on it. While others had to hassle for transportation, we stepped into a lovely air-conditioned van that took us directly to our hotel. The hotel rooms were actually individual bungalows with outside sundecks. We woke up about 9pm and were starving. We had a great Thai dinner of fish, vegetables, rice and soup. It was very spicy but oh so good. After dinner we took a tuk-tuk taxi to the Reggaie Pub. We were disappointed because the band was off that night. Ta and Em got some Bob Malley souvenir shirts, so it wasn’t a total waste. We took another tuk-tuk back to the main road. We got out and walked a few blocks and I heard a live band trying to play Santana. We walked in and it was quite a complex. A Philipino band was outside doing the best they could. There was a large indoor club with a live band playing Thai rock & roll. There was another indoor club that resembled a USA Rave club with blasting techno music. We sat down outside to listen to the Philipino band. They were not the greatest, yet some of the tourists thought they were fantastic. 30 minutes later they play a 10-minute marathon of Stairway to Heaven that is absolutely awful. When they finish the tourists stand up and applaud. Ta and Em ask me why people are standing up and clapping and cheering. I can’t resist a little humor and tell them the song was so bad that hey were applauding because it was over. Ta and Em had never been to a Rave club before and wanted to check it out. Wow! Talk about chest pounding music and decibels damaging the ears. Ta and I made earplugs out of our napkins awhile Em was very happy having her ears blown away. This was a great place to people watch. We left early and were back to the hotel around 4am.
The rest of my Holiday summary is in the next post. Sorry, too many characters.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6
That afternoon we hired a van and driver to take us sightseeing. KohSamui is a mountainous island and they say that y have over 1 million coconut trees on it. That afternoon we visited several temples, saw a great animal and monkey show, went to grandfather and grandmother Rock which are natural rock formations. They deal with the lower anatomy that I cannot go into detail about, and finally some beautiful cliffs and mountains.
I’m finally starting to recover and my energy is starting to return. We take a nap after sight seeing and go out around 10pm. Em wanted to get some more Bob Marley T-shirts also Ta and I waited for her outside where the Philipino band was still trying to play Stairway to Heaven. My bodyguard Ta was really knocking down the Singha beers. She really started having a good time. I decided to join her and quickly we were feeling no pain. Em came back with the t-shirts and was surprised to see us actually enjoying the Philipino band. She suggested we go into the club with the Thai Rock and Roll band. No problem! We went in and had a fantastic time. There is something very sexy when you have two Thai ladies singing and dancing their hearts out to you. Yes, it’s good to be king! We close the club and watch the sunrise from the sun deck at the bungalow. We fly back that afternoon and once again Yat is there to drive us to the hotel.
It is now July 14th and I have actually had a day of no drink and plenty of rest. Wow! I feel like a new man and I’m ready to party once again. That evening I’m at the Black Rose Bar.A friend of mine from Sweden whose name is Anders, shows up at the bar with his new Thai wife Jay. They were married a few days before in northern Thailand where Jay’s family lives. Anders used to rent a room from me when I was living in Thailand. I remember Jay when she could not speak English. Now it is like talking to my daughter, she speaks English so well. We have so much fun joking together. We all go out again and once again see the sun rise.
Tonight is Jay’s birthday party! The party will be at the Black Rose Bar. You haven’t lived until you go to a Thai birthday party. Great food, lots of drink, many presents, many friends, and great love – her party is a smashing success. Afterwards a large group of us go to a place called The Galazy, which has a live Thai Rock Band. Pha,Khak, Jay, Andres and myself dance until daylight. Pha,Khak and myself walk like snakes back to the hotel. Once again a room service breakfast.
I realize that I have just 2 more days before my holiday ends. I’m kind of bummed out. Today my knees are killing me. That’s what I get for trying to act like John Travolta.Pia sends a car to take Pha and me to see her new 1 month old baby whose name is Nathan and to have a light dinner on the sunroof of her beautiful new house. I’m so happy to see her and Mike becoming so successful. I remember when I first met her; she was living in a 1-room bungalow, without radio or TV.
That night at the BlackRoseBar, my policeman friend, Wat, stops by. He was a great help when I was living in Thailand and always stops by when I’m in PatongBeach. Pha is firmly convinced that I must be Mafia because of all the people that come to see me when I’m at the Black Rose, and the number of free drinks I get at the other bars and clubs. When the bar closed, we went to one of my old hangouts when I was living here. It’s called the Saloon Bar. A few of the band members are still there and it was good seeing them. Pha’s friend was there. I’m sorry I forgot her name but we drank and danced the night away and had a great time.
The final night has arrived. I’m a little sad but I’m actually ready to head for home. I spend the evening saying good-bye to many friends.
We leave the Black Rose and go to a Karaoke club that Pia and Mike enjoy. They cannot stay long because of the baby. I say good-bye and am sad because I know I will not see them until my next holiday. Pha and Em want to go to a different Karaoke club. We get a tuk-tuk and go. The sun is rising and I can’t wait to get back to the hotel.
That afternoon Yat picks us up and we are going to the airport. I feel the holiday has ended. I’ve been blessed to experience another incredible adventure in Thailand!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 7
excellent post m8,enjoyed that and welcome to the board,hope to hear more stories.
take care
steve

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi there papa,

I would just like to say how nice it is to read your story's about the time you had in thailand, I have always used the motto *each to their own* but in this case its just nice to read something thats not based on SEX! & the best bar girl.

this thread has been hit over 50 times. just a pitty that others havnt commented on your great post :nono:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Great Post PJ,looking forward to the next instalment.You seem to be like the majority of BMs,an LOS addict.Any pictures to share,as they are a great way to relive the memories!!
Cheers,
Bonnetti :cheers:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Great Posts Pap...and Welcome To The Board....
Jonny

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Excellent post PJ. You had a great time for sure.You pack in more in a few days than most people do in a month.
Welcome to the forum

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Great 1st post Papa John & welcome to the board.
I think you have the credentials of being one of the decent members around here purely from the way you write :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
your definately the king papa john !great post!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
All of the following pictures are from a past holiday in Patong Beach from July of 2001. I will try to add a little narrative about each picture if possible. I have tried to put them in an order that I feel most BM’s anticipate their holidays to this exotic island will follow.

The first picture is of me and my longtime friend the owner of the Black Rose Bar, her name is Pia. This picture comes first because she is always so helpful arranging transportation, guest friendly hotels, and treating me like a king every time I visit.
The next picture is that famous mountain road snaking into Patong Beach. My pulse always begins to race, knowing I am only a short ways from my final destination half way around the world. Picture 3 is the beautiful Welcome to Patong Beach area. The last picture is the guest friendly Yorkshire Inn on Soi Sansabai.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
This next set of pictures is what all of us have worked, saved and dreamed for.

The first picture is the famous Bangla Road. My adrenalin kicks in when I see this fabulous street at night.. The next picture shows Soi Eric. Remember this is from 2001 and this entertainment street has changed a lot from then until now. The third picture is really self explanatory. Isn’t this what we come to Thailand for? This is Ta and myself, I call her my bodyguard because she is always making sure nothing bad is going to happen. The last picture shows Em and myself, Em is the opposite of Ta and was always trying to get me in trouble. 

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 8
These are more pictures of having a good time.

The first picture shows some one ringing the famous bell in Thailand! The fool is me, but it is so easy to get carried away when you are having a good time. I suggest you always count heads before doing this. Picture 2 is another photo of the lovely trouble maker Em and myself. Picture 3 is a lady I met on my last night of this holiday. Em and I got into a lot of trouble that night if you know what I mean, her name is Pha. The last picture is of my good friends Anders and Jay. They are now living in Sweden and have a beautiful one year old boy.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
This last set of pictures just shows a few things that are special about Patong Beach.

The first picture shows the view of Patong Beach from the Royal Paradise Hotel restaurant. Try to get there just before sunset!
Picture 2 shows the cigarette girls working the sidewalks. This is very convenient for the smokers. Picture 3 shows what happens after a heavy rainstorm. Two hours later the bars were opening right on time and no standing water anywhere. The last picture shows that Thailand has a place for everyone. Everyone should check out the katoey shows or talk to them before passing judgement on their life styles.

Remember all these pictures were taken in July of 2001!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Great Posts and Pictures :cheergal:
And welcome to the Board :cheers:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Nice pics Papa J,
I think we have all rang the bell a few times but you soon learn :cheers:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 4
good pics.least not to long till i there now.;)
steve

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
erm.. do we ???

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3
Well ...I have, I won't even look at the damn thing now. paeng maak maak

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Nah ! Never rang the bloody bell yet and probably never will !!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Verry good posts Papa John it was really enjoyable reading to see the pic's
put a face to the names well done :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Shoutbox
  1. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Angie, Cindy & Jenny. Angie is a a slim beauty with long hair and a very friendly menu. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy
  2. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, NISHA, AMANDA, MAY, SARIKA, KIRAN, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 AAVI, SANA, KIRAN, NINA, ASHA, ANAYA, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  6. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Taiwan just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanked! An enthusiastic pleaser by her ow
  7. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5’4” & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: LULU, TIFFANY & TIRA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ LULU is also new today. Details later... TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild. TIRA(* NEW TODAY) is Japanese
  9. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: SUMMER & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. YOYO is a young Chinese girl, beautiful & petite to satisfy your desires. She is slim with natural breasts, and fantastic services.
  10. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵👅👅
  13. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  15. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and young GFE Angela, pretty nice Lina with 36 DD and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. TINA is a Vietnamese girl
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Part Time Chinese Emma, Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely New girl Suki and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Part Time Chinese Emma, Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BlueXado Spa ✰ 416 357 9797 ✰1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇲🇾🇻🇳 MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese Malaysian, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments 🇯🇵🇯🇵 TRACY (New) 22-year-old, petite Japanese, young & pretty face...Satisfy All Needs...After 9PM 🇻🇳🇻🇳 HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service ✰ BlueXado Spa ✰ 416 357 9797 ✰1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ✰
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  28. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5’4” & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  29. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Indian girl 22ys big boobs butt small girl and college student luan in today
  30. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  31. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  32. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: COCO, LILY & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ COCO (* NEW TODAY) is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY (*NEW TODAY) is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  36. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, HONEY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia 25 years old and young cute Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  39. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  43. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ 416 357 9797 ✰1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇭🇰🇭🇰 CICI | SHERRY a HongKong woman, is of average height and build, with very smooth skin. She is gorgeous and friendly 🇨🇳🇻🇳 JULLIE | JESSIE a 19-year-old Chinese and Vietnamese woman, provides exceptional service with her youthful beauty....After 9PM 🇻🇳🇻🇳 HANNA Vietnamese good, energetic medium body; also does lighter treatments with emphasis on service. ✰ BlueXado Spa ✰ 416 357 9797 ✰1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill
  44. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team, bringing with her a unique set of skills and a fresh perspective...🇨🇳🇻🇳Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion...🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service...🇻🇳🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic…✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New lisa young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  46. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 big boobs natural (36F) BoBo and Spanish girl Mia today && 22ys Indian girl and new Young student girl in Tuesday
  47. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just arr
  48. Sparkling Spa:
  49. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY & HANNA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude.
  50. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
Back