Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Announcement 🔥🔥BUSTY SPANISH GIRL LINDA🔥🔥 @ GREENWAY SPA💥💥416-512-9693☎️☎️ BOOK APPOINTMENT NOW✅✅💯📸REAL PICTURES📸💯

Greenway Spa

Spa Owner
Reaction score
💦🔥Greenway Spa will introduce a new girl this Saturday March 4th from 10am to 9pm💦🔥

🌹🌷EXOTIC BLONDE SPANISH BOMBSHELL LINDA WILL BE AT GREENWAY SPA 🌹🌷

Come🔥 WARM🔥 up and get away from the cold snowy weather with our latest and sexiest girl 🍎🍏LINDA🍎🍏GREAT MASSAGE SKILLS + VERY OPEN MINDED EXTRA SERVICES+💦💋👅😘🫦

Young Blonde Spanish Girl💥
5 feet 2 inches 😘
36🔥26🔥34🔥 BIG BOOBS & BUM💯👌
120 lbs 🍒

Call Greenway Spa @ ☎️ 416-512-9693 ☎️to book your appointment with Linda this Saturday March 4th💯💯REAL PICTURES OF LINDA💯💯

GREENWAY SPA
4907 Yonge Street 2nd floor North of Sheppard
☎️416-512-9693☎️

Attachments

• 0E5071B0-1633-43C4-8625-2A6BCAC88154.jpeg
    0E5071B0-1633-43C4-8625-2A6BCAC88154.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 413
  • F391EF17-D8EF-4756-83E6-3C3959EA6C92.jpeg
    F391EF17-D8EF-4756-83E6-3C3959EA6C92.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 383
💦🔥Greenway Spa will introduce a new girl this Saturday March 4th from 10am to 9pm💦🔥

Come🔥 WARM🔥 up and get away from the cold snowy weather with our latest and sexiest girl 🍎🍏LINDA🍎🍏GREAT MASSAGE SKILLS + VERY OPEN MINDED EXTRA SERVICES+💦💋👅😘🫦

5 feet 2 inches 😘
120 lbs 🍒

Call Greenway Spa @ ☎️ 416-512-9693 ☎️to book your appointment with Linda this Saturday March 4th💯💯REAL PICTURES OF LINDA💯💯

GREENWAY SPA
☎️416-512-9693☎️

Attachments

• ABD63F26-EE42-40B7-A034-724E7BD4ECB7.jpeg
    ABD63F26-EE42-40B7-A034-724E7BD4ECB7.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 623
  • C0430648-4047-4C0E-BE7A-2F37C51D30E6.jpeg
    C0430648-4047-4C0E-BE7A-2F37C51D30E6.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 339

5 feet 2 inches 😘
120 lbs 🍒

GREENWAY SPA
☎️416-512-9693☎️

Attachments

• C3008299-4635-462D-B6E7-C02843629958.jpeg
    C3008299-4635-462D-B6E7-C02843629958.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 3131A68E-5BA0-4EAD-8383-903D6BC27C4F.jpeg
    3131A68E-5BA0-4EAD-8383-903D6BC27C4F.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 343
How is her massage actually ? And is she all natural or enhanced ?

5 feet 2 inches 😘
120 lbs 🍒

GREENWAY SPA
☎️416-512-9693☎️
hey guys,
had to stop by greenway because of the thread posted,
llsted and kudos to!

lindas ‘s pics are real! and the girl is awesome!
👌
if you like big tits…. like 40 DDD’s, then you got to check her out!👍
nice slim waist with a fantastic curvy butt…
oh my my!!!!
big eyes yes, big hair, intuitive, follows directions,
did I say ass? Oh yeah!

and Did I say nice ass?
Oh yeah!

But when I got there, the place was busy and had to
wait in one of the rooms.. a - hour massage by ms. Anna later,
finally Linda came in!
and she’s a cute… Cute in a way that you only have to experience for yourself.
but after a bit of chit chat before the massage,
she started.

slow and sensual she starts with a sinuous, leonine strength.
in a rhythmic control she only knows how to do because and this shit is different!
different than most MPA I’ve seen past. She gets to all the major areas like neck, back and legs.. even feet and Holy smokes, that too!
and as we are a creature of good things, we flipped and she got into the rise the neck with both hands head massage.. and I really love an MPA that does this!
frontal massage and now had more chance to admire the woman Linda!
we talked a bit about extras and decided on hand HE…
linda gets to it.. and on the finish, it Was dam potent!
admiring her breasts with my lips, I was satisfied.
hot Towel clean up, (a la kelly), Showed me something about this mpa.
a very good massage with a hot latina mpa.
wearing a one piece black thingy.. Dammmm!
a couple of things private, repeat is a definite yes…
Linda, a long slow road of delight!
back for more!
all good!
😎

Last edited:
hey guys,
had to stop by greenway because of the thread posted,
llsted and kudos to!

lindas ‘s pics are real! and the girl is awesome!
👌
if you like big tits…. like 40 DDD’s, then you got to check her out!👍
nice slim waist with a fantastic curvy butt…
oh my my!!!!
big eyes yes, big hair, intuitive, follows directions,
did I say ass? Oh yeah!

and Did I say nice ass?
Oh yeah!

But when I got there, the place was busy and had to
wait in one of the rooms.. a - hour massage by ms. Anna later,
finally Linda came in!
and she’s a cute… Cute in a way that you only have to experience for yourself.
but after a bit of chit chat before the massage,
she started.

slow and sensual she stars with a sinuous, leonine strength.
in a rhythmic control she only knows how to do because and this shit is different!
different than most MPA I’ve seen past. She gets to all the major areas like neck, back and legs.. even feet and Holy smokes, that too!
and as we are a creature of good things, we flipped and she got into the rise the neck with both hands head massage.. and I really love an MPA that does this!
frontal massage and now had more chance to admire the woman Linda!
we talked a bit about extras and decided on hand HE…
linda gets to it.. and on the finish, it Was dam potent!
admiring her breasts with my lips, I was satisfied.
hot Towel clean up, (a la kelly), Showed me something about this mpa.
a very good massage with a hot latina mpa.
wearing a one piece black thingy.. Dammmm!
a couple of things private, repeat is a definite yes…
Linda, a long slow road of delight!
back for more!
all good!
😎
Damn....I actually read from start to finish and .....understood.
Nice review.😀
I guess all that milk (de la leche) neutralized the scotch (or whatever the hell you drink.

Damn....I actually read from start to finish and .....understood.
Nice review.😀
I guess all that milk (de la leche) neutralized the scotch (or whatever the hell you drink.
wether I drink or not…
is another story.
domo arigato
😎

Last edited:
Definitely. I showed her the pic and told her thats why I’m here.
reciprocation is great!
Would be presumptuous to say she compares to the famous Kelly ?
The "one eye monster" might have a hard time seeing the light at the other end during a Russian Finish.
What say you my good man?
"Course it depends :small

abd63f26-ee42-40b7-a034-724e7bd4ecb7-jpeg.268946

Would be presumptuous to say she compares to the famous Kelly ?
The "one eye monster" might have a hard time seeing the light at the other end during a Russian Finish.
What say you my good man?
"Course it depends :small

abd63f26-ee42-40b7-a034-724e7bd4ecb7-jpeg.268946
No.. not like Kelly. Very different for sure!
but first time seeing linda.. so really don’t know her!
if she sticks around, will be seen.
forethought.
you know about kelly??

Last edited:
As for Kelly as sugardick mentioned from 2017
with barely a post!
ffs I need to make a new handle for sugardick on mp ffs!
like what you got dude about Kelly?
you mentioned Kelly and and was thinking, this dude must have seen Kelly..
I’d really like
to know what your experience was with kelly?
of course you are from 2017 with 135 posts
and much respect!
please, tell me,
what you know about Kelly?
😎

Last edited:
As for Kelly as sugardick mentioned from 2017
with barely a post!
ffs I need to make a new handle for sugardick on mp ffs!
like what you got dude about Kelly?
you mentioned Kelly and and was thinking, this dude must have seen Kelly..
I’d really like
to know what your experience was with kelmy?
of course you are from 2017 with 135 posts
and much respect!
please, tell me,
what you know about Kelly?
😎
My good man....never mind 2017 (That is only when I officially joined MP)......but Greenway, Anna, me go waaay back. Probably 20 years or more.👍

Unfortunately, I somehow missed out on the "Legend of Kelly"....... Must have been during my break time from hobbying or could be Anna never thought of intro
Anna knew my style sticking to one gal at a time and never pushed until time to move on

Now I have an unrelenting itch in the loins to get my "Kelly fix".
Apologies if I gave the wrong impression.

Good to see you occasionally in the land of sobriety. 😉

I saw Linda last week. She made forget about Kelly. Linda is the new superstar at Greenway.

After seeing Greenway’s promotion and pictures of Spanish Linda I had to go see this gorgeous bombshell for myself. So fucking happy I had a chance to see her. Linda is amazing. Gorgeous Spanish girl with an incredible body with a slim waist, 40DD tits that she lets you play with all day and a thick firm juicy ass. She’s got both T&A sure. Add in a shaved moist wet pussy and a very pretty face with blonde hair. Her pics that were posted are 100% real.

With all of those physical qualities that Linda is blessed with, what makes her even more special is her down to earth, soft spoken, gentle, sweet personality. She’s a complete sweetheart. She speaks softly and gently, engages in conversation with you, she’s endearing and caring. What an incredible woman. She’s sweet and also very alluring and tempting. Had one of the best sessions at Greenway. She’s right at the top of the list with Kelly and Crystal. Linda, in my opinion, is the new standard at Greenway. Great pick up and new addition to their roster.

I saw Linda last Saturday. She only works Saturdays. The place was busy as both their superstar girls, Crystal and Linda were on call. I waited for my time and eventually walked up the stairs. Anna introduced me to Linda! Wow! I was speechless. Tightest shortest leopard print dress hugging her incredible body. Tits popping out, ass sticking out and flat mid section. The pretty face and eyes, the big pouty red lips, the platinum blonde hair. She was nothing like I had ever seen before at Greenway. I was like a kid in a candy store.

I decided to stay for half hour at $40 door fee. I got undressed and Linda returned to the room. Pleasant conversation with her sweet accent and a fantastic massage followed. I wasn’t expecting a good massage thinking she’s all eye candy and fun times, but Linda gives a great massage. Strong and thorough. Pressure applied all around my back and shoulders and down to my legs. She followed it up with a great head and scalp massage.

Where Linda shines is in her sensual teasing and edging. During the end of the massage Linda had already taken off all her clothes without even asking or discussing tips. She began to grind and rub her massive 40DD tits on my back while teasing my ass and reaching under to grab my cock. This teasing and edging had me going. She kept grinding on me and milking my cock for wha felt like at least 10 minutes of pure edging and teasing. My goodness Linda is so erotic and sexual. She knows what she’s doing and does it very well. I had to stop her and ask to turn over so that I wouldn’t bust too soon.

On to the flip and I was mesmerized by Linda’s body. She stood there playing with my cock as I admired her body and then went in to feel her huge 40DD tits. They are amazing. She let me suck them and motor boat them. All the while she kept a big sweet smile on her face. She’s got an incredible body, massive tits, small flat mid section, trimmed pussy and a tight thick firm ass.

Linda asks me what I wanted to do and OMG the possibilities running through my mind were endless lol but I told her to get on top of me for a body slide as I wanted to feel those tits on my cock. Linda did not disappoint. She applied some oil to my cock and nuzzled her way in between my legs and titty fucked me and grinded her body up against me as I groped and squeezed her ass. She came up to my face and let me feel and squeeze her tits before going back down suffocating my cock in her cleavage. It was intoxicating to say the least.

I asked her to switch positions so that she could turn around and we could be in a 69 position with me licking her tasty wet warm Spanish pussy while she continued to play with my cock with her huge tits. Her thick ass and sweet pussy buried in my face felt amazing. I was so happy. She tasted clean and delicious. She was wet, I squeezed and spread her ass cheeks while eating her out. She moaned and jerked off my cock between her tits until I couldn’t hold back anymore and splattered her tits and neck with my cum. OMG, what a finish. Linda kept stroking my cock and getting all the juices out onto her tits. I had to finally tap out on her ass like Cyril Gane and say “no mas”. I was like jello and just thoroughly satisfied and drained. What a session, thank you Linda - gracias amiga.

Linda went to grab a hot towel and cleaned me up before I jumped in the shower. As I returned the room was already cleaned up and now Linda headed for the shower. Anna came up to me and asked how my session went? Told her it was great and that she needs to keep Linda around as I will definitely be back to see this gorgeous girl again 100%.

I would recommend going to see Spanish Linda at Greenway Spa. 4907 Yonge Street 2nd floor. But call 416-512-9693 and make an appointment as I have a feeling Linda is going to be very popular here at Greenway.

$40 door fee for half hour
$80 tip - massage, nude reverse, body slide, DATY, Russian finish.

Saturday March 11th we have two beautiful young girls - NEW SPANISH GIRL LINDA and CRYSTAL are working from 10am to 9pm - both girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual satisfying finish.

Any updates on Mandy, made of water. Still work at Greenway?
cool chick. I do hope she is well, always!
let me know if you hear anything!
thx

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  5. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  6. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  7. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  8. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  10. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  11. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  23. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  25. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  26. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  31. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  32. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  35. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  37. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  38. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  39. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  41. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  42. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  50. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.