Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zona Blue Girl / House Cut and Tipping

Jaylisto

Reaction score
Today I was at Zona Blue, and after the session. The girl gave me the spiel that she get $18 and the house gets $24. Is this the correct cut. I heard tipping should be like 10%. Service was above average but not great and I didn't get the full hour. She seemed to frown upon my 10%. Is that the correct cut and/or was my tipping off?

I don't see your tipping as being off much. I tip about 2000 to 3000 col in high end and lower end places for good service. I figure the girls in the low end places doing session for $10 to $20 need deserve a higher percent and the get so little for the session. That is about in line with what I have heard the Zona girls get which may be a little below the average of about 50% cut for girls.rbc100

Zona Blue Girl / House Cut and Tipping

Honkytonk said:
Today I was at Zona Blue, and after the session. The girl gave me the spiel that she get $18 and the house gets $24. Is this the correct cut. I heard tipping should be like 10%. Service was above average but not great and I didn't get the full hour. She seemed to frown upon my 10%. Is that the correct cut and/or was my tipping off?

I have actually asked this question of many of the chicas at ZB, I have at current count 4 different answers ranging from $11.00 to $ 30.00, I am not sure what to believe as we all know the chicas are not exactly known for their honesty, my guess would be they are renting the rooms (wink-wink) to the girls for 20.00-24.00 per hour depending on CRT VIP or not, in other words....1/2 is my guess

This is just an opinion, would be interested if agreed with or not.

As far as tipping, I tip based upon performance...usually above 10%...I may be the exception but I do get outstanding service as I believe the girls do talk about us as much as we do them and are well aware of who the nice guys are........... and are not..

Girls Cut

Guys, the girls at ZB get 9K Colones or $18 for the session. That is up 1K colones or $2 since they received a raise a month or so ago. Tipping is to each his own, but I could never see giving less than $10, typically $20 for a session, extra if you feel it is worth it.

One thing I would like to add to this thread is not a direct response to the initial thread. But, it is important for those who read the forum to note so disturbing changes at ZB. Having said that, I am still a big ZB fan.

I have noticed that some of the chicas are starting to hustle the expensive drinks while lounging in the bar area. I have never been one to say, "no" to the drinks in the past. Until I got the bill for buying 3 drinks last visit for 3 well known ZB stars. I don't remember how much it was but if I remember it is about $9.00 each. I usually agree to the drinks because in the past the girls usually only asked for juice or a soft drink. No biggie. Now the hustle for the kahlua drink. No mas.

Second, as I finished a double with 2 of the more famous chicas they were a bit disappointed with my initial propina. They would have accepted it but hustled me for $20 each. I know they did this to another guy too because I witnessed it in the lobby. He asked me how much he should tip. I gave him my advice. He then told me that he was pressured for $20 from the same chica as I had taken.

Again, I'm still a big fan but,even being the vet that I am, will be more firm in what I will give. It was almost like a US strip club. I hope that the trend does not continue.

dapanz1

I know what you mean, Dapanz. I will no longer buy drinks for the chicas at either Zona Blue or Idem.........they're just too damn expensive! Even at the regular bars; Key Largo, Blue Marlin, New York Bar, etc., if a chica asks me to buy her a drink......I say "yes, if you want a domestic beer, OK, but I'm not buying any exotic mixed drinks." Some actually get offended by this.....Oh well.

The propina angle is another "sour grape" for me. I always give the chica what I think is a fair propina, but when they do that typical frown :( and start complaining, I ask them "do you want this or not?"......and that's the end of it. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Zebra

Wow, a $20 tip. That's quite a lot. And it sounds like these girls expect it. I have never been there other than to pick up my vip cards. I think I'll give it a miss. It sounds to me like the girls there are getting spoiled.

I have to agree with a lot of what has been said in this thread. It seems the Zona chicas are getting a little spoiled. The line up is real strong as good as ever though. I only sessioned twice there this trip and was quoted two different prices and they were different from the price my buddy paid. It definitely gave me a I’m being hustled feeling. It wasn’t a big deal or a lot, but I did session more at New Fantasy this trip than Zona. I can’t remember that ever happening before.

I think we should not blame the chicas totally. I think we should blame ourselves, some more than others. :roll:

$ 20-30 tips no wonder the girls are getting spoiled...More like $ 8-15 is my norm for good service, usually the change from $50 at todays VIP rate of $42 is more than adequate, with occassional increase for perfect service IMHO...

The house drink at $ 9 if a definite no-no, that is ridiculous.....are the girls getting a piece of this or is it total profit to the house (1 shot of Baileys and mixer)

Although not a cheap guy, I do offer water or a soda, but say no bebe to the Zona Cocktail.....

Second, as I finished a double with 2 of the more famous chicas they were a bit disappointed with my initial propina. They would have accepted it but hustled me for $20 each. I know they did this to another guy too because I witnessed it in the lobby. He asked me how much he should tip. I gave him my advice. He then told me that he was pressured for $20 from the same chica as I had taken.

Same thing for me 3 weeks ago. The girls wanted a 10,000 colone tip each and pouted like little Babi*s when I laughed. :roll: This was the first time I had ever been asked for a propina at ZB. :evil: If the service is good then 2,000 - 4,000 is plenty in my book (and thats a cheap book). :)

I usually bring with me a bunch of $5 bills for tips at ZB or other places. In other words, I already have planned what I will give. If service was absolutely great, I'd be willing to give two $5 bills. But seldom. Has to be GFE with some emotional connection. Reasonable tips and expectations are to the benefit of everyone. If pressure, expectations and/or crappy attitudes get out of hand, many of us may choose to go elsewhere or even, I hope not, stay home. So reasonableness in tipping and, for that matter, pricing, will keep nearly everyone happy. Those who go overboard in their tipping practices end up spoiling it not only for themselves, but the rest of us as well. I want to be kind and considerate, but I also don't want to feel manipulated. If I feel that way, I'll find another place in San Jose to patronize and the place that permits unreasonable expectations will gradually lose business until it is ready to re-enter to good old capitalist system.

I have stuck to giving the same tip to every girl I session with Cause I know they talk! I have never had one bad session there.
Some will do EVERY thing (naughty girls), and some wont. I tend to repeat with the naughty ones more often, as they are comfortable with me.
I have had 2 sessions on a 3 way where one of them tried to ask up front for certain acts.. I shut that down quick and let them know they will be taken care of. I will never agree to a tip up front. At the end Its always the same tip.
You cant fault these gals for ask'n I guess.
I agree with El Silencioso, I only offer water soda or redbull..

AZ

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  6. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  11. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  15. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  22. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  23. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  25. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  28. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. bumika.vashi:
  45. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  47. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
Back