Yu Ping, again...

Does it have the red robe?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
try the Shanghai Hotel Sauna... same routine.. fairly good pick of girls... good services.....

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
Well put. I myself am in the medical profession but not an MD. I would like to add that I always bring my own condoms of a good brand and lube packets. I would not trust what they use in China in the establishments. Their condom quality standards are not the same as in the west. I also do not let the girls use a wet towel to wipe me. Who knows how clean it is? Moisture is a great harbor of bacteria and a mode of transmission.

I once had a GF who had vaginal warts before I met her and she had them chemically burned out. But during our relationship, they flared up again. I used to eat her out all the time and since then every so often I get some small cankersore-like lesions that erupt in my mouth. So think twice before diving in.

Forgot to mention Hep A, B and C in my earlier post. All 3 can be transmitted through sex (via blood or semen) although Hep B is the one shared most often this way. Hep A is transmitted through food, but its origin is typically feces, so the "rimming" practices at Yu ping mean the girls can get it, then give it you if there is any blood shared in intercourse or BBBJ's. Keep in mind that Hep infections can eventually be FATAL, like HIV/AIDs, and its a hard road to the end. There are vaccinations for A & B, but not for C or the other, more rare varieties or combinations. Here is a quick overview on all kinds of Hepatitis:

What you need to know.
Simply put, hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver. This inflammation can be caused by several factors including medications, viruses, chemical exposures, environmental toxins, autoimmune disorders and alcohol use. The inflammation can damage the liver, interfering with its proper function. A serious illness in its own right, hepatitis in the presence of HIV can be deadly. Hepatitis can be categorized as either chronic or acute.

Acute Hepatitis
Acute hepatitis occurs suddenly or gradually but is short-lived, usually less than two months. In acute hepatitis, liver damage is usually mild. On rare occasions, acute hepatitis can be fatal. In some circumstances, acute hepatitis can progress to chronic hepatitis.

Chronic Hepatitis
Chronic hepatitis persists for long periods of time and is classified as either chronic persistent or chronic acute. Chronic persistent hepatitis is usually mild and slow to progress. However, it can become more severe, progressing to chronic acute hepatitis. As liver damage becomes more extensive and severe, chronic active hepatitis can cause cirrhosis, most often resulting in liver failure and even death.

Viral causes of hepatitis?Currently, there are 7 known viruses that cause hepatitis. These are designated by the letters A through G. Keep in mind that the cause of some hepatitis is unknown, leading scientists to believe there are other viruses that have yet to be discovered.

Hepatitis A: Formally known as infectious hepatitis, this form is always acute and never becomes chronic. Hep A is transmitted by contact with infected feces or food and water that has been contaminated. Often Hep A is a result of poor hand washing techniques among food preparation workers at restaurants. The risk of contracting Hep A can be reduced with a series of vaccines.
Hepatitis B: Formally known as serum hepatitis Hep b is transmitted via sexual contact, saliva, contaminated needles used by drug users and exposure to infected blood. Hep B often will progress to a chronic hepatitis without showing signs of active hepatitis. The risk of contracting Hep B can be reduced with a series of vaccines.
Hepatitis C: At one time, Hep C was transmitted by receiving blood transfusions. But with the advent of blood screening tests, that mode of transmission is very rare. Now Hep C is transmitted primarily by way of contaminated needles used by IV drug users. It can also be transmitted by sexual contact with someone already infected. Hep C is a chronic hepatitis that often shows no acute seforum.xxxe. Scientists believe that Hep C will become the next public health crisis.
Hepatitis D: Because Hep D can only replicate by attaching to Hep B, it can only occur in the presence of Hep B.
Hepatitis E: Similar to Hep A, Hep E is transmitted by contaminated food and water. Once thought to be rare and limited to those people who travel, some experts estimate that up to 20% of Americans could be infected.
Hepatitis G: Hep G is most often present only in combination with other types of hepatitis such as Hep A, Hep B or Hep C.

Undercvr

probably a little more, cuz i probably would have gone for the double...

im doing some research, reading through ***'s shanghai thread right now, but 9000 post is pretty damn long, but im coming up with some pretty interesting leads...

p.s. these leads will be confirmed, then shared.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
As a newcomer to China (here on biz on and off for the next six months) and this forum, I have enjoyed all the posts on this incredibly informational site. I have to agree, Yu ping IS pussy heaven (868 and 709 eforum.xxx teamed me into oblivion) :D Although I had a great lunchtime exp (ice/hot BJ followed by FS with the unbelievably tight 709), I am shocked to read so many expat guys going BB for BJs and more (eating pussy, BBFS). Now, I'm not trying to come off as arrogant, but I'm careful to ALWAYS use a condom with these girls for every sex act (the ice/hot BJ 868 did on me still felt terrific). They may be young, but still prostitutes and most have been accepting many dicks since age 15 or younger. If they are giving BBBJ with CIM regularly, chances are they are also regularly agreeing to screw clients who refuse to wear one during FS and many Chinese men do refuse, mostly out of ignorance given the suppression of education on HIV here. Given these facts, chances are very high they may have contracted HIV but be asymptomatic. I am a doc in the US and have seen first-hand the ravages of AIDs and certainly don't want to risk my life (or my wife's) by taking too many risks..... do a google search to read how this disease is propagating rapidly in ALL of China's cities or read text below this post for more info. I am also including a list of early symptoms for both HIV and other STD's that won't kill you, but will make your life less pleasurable. The bottom line is if you're eating these beautiful but active girls out or even touching them with an open sore of any kind, this is incredibly risky. The mouth is also an understated transmission method when any blood is present, which is common when dental care is low. You can ask to see their gums before BJ's; if they are very red or inflamed, don't do it w/o a condom as they may be bleeding. The sad fact is these girls work for very little $ and many are not educated about HIV coming from rural areas of China, nor are they inclined to spend their hard-earned cash on condoms if they don't have to. Not trying to be preachy but AIDs is a world health issue and we should be doing our part to keep in in check. Party long and hard, but be SAFE out there.

HIV
Human Immunodeficiency Virus invades and impairs the immune system. It can be transmitted bodily fluids such as blood, semen and vaginal secretions. Fluids can enter the system of another individual through broken skin and through mucus membranes, including those found in the mouth, vagina, cervix, rectum and urethra.
Symptoms : There are four seforum.xxxes in HIV infection. Most people who have been exposed to the virus will eventually develop an impaired immune system.
Acute HIV infection. An illness similar to mononucleosis or the flu develops 2-8 weeks after initial HIV infection.
Asymptomatic HIV infection. During this phase (which may last several years), a person will test positive for HIV but will have no symptoms.
Persistent generalized lymphadenopathy (PGL). During this phase, swollen lymph glands are present.
Other HIV disease including AIDS. Symptoms can include:
fatigue
skin rashes
diarrhea
yeast infections
memory changes
There is no cure for AIDS currently, but treatment, such as the drug AZT, focuses on maintaining a healthy immune system and on avoiding infection. It is important, for all those infected with the AIDS virus, whether or not they have any symptoms, to contact a health care practitioner as soon as possible to explore treatment options.
HIV testing is available through Vaden.

Gonorrhea
Gonorrhea is a bacterial STD, transmitted to/from another person through either genital, oral or anal contact. Symptoms appear 2 ot 21 days after contact an infected individual.
Male Symptoms:
• thick, cloudy, foul-smelling penile discharge
• painful, burning sensation upon urination
• testicular or abdominal pain
In women syptoms include:

• thick, pus-like discharge
• vaginal soreness
• painful, burning sensation upon urination
• bleeding after intercourse
• UP TO 80% OF WOMEN EXPERIENCE NO SYMPTOMS
Gonorrhea is treated with an injection of antibiotics.

Chlamydia
• Chlamydia is a bacterial STD and one of the three most common STDs on the Stanford Campus. Symptoms appear from several days to weeks after contact.
Men should look for the following symptoms:
• penile discharge
• burning with urination/frequent or urgent urination
• itching at the end of the penile opening
• 25% OF MEN HAVE NO SYMPTOMS
In women symptoms include:
• increased discharge which may be colorless and odorless
• pain with intercourse on deep penetration and/or bleeding after intercourse
• burning with urination
• 80%-90% OF WOMEN HAVE NO SYMPTOMS
Chlamydia is successfully treated with antiobiotics.

Syphilis
Syphilis is a bacterial infection spread through open sores, rashes or broken skin. The first symptoms appear 9-90 days after infection.
Symptoms:
• development of a chancre (painless sore)
• swollen painful joints/aching bones
• rash on hands and feet and mild hair loss
Syphilis is readily treated with an injection of antibiotics.

Chancroid
Chancroid is a bacterial infection which can be transmitted through oral, vaginal, or anal intercourse. Untreated chancroid can infect and swell the glands located in the groin. Chancroid is especially dangerous as the sores it produces increase the chances of getting HIV.
Symptoms:
• appearance of small boil or ulcer
• open sore
• painful urination
Chancroid is successfully treated with oral antibiotics.

Herpes
Herpes is a viral infection which enters the body through the mucous membranes of the mouth and genitals. Herpes can be classified into Types 1 and 2: "Oral Herpes" and "Genital Herpes". Both strains can, however, affect the genital area and can be passed on through genital-genital contact and through oral-genital contact. Herpes symptoms are apparent 3-7 days after exposure. Herpes is one of the three most common STDs found on the Stanford Campus.
Symptoms associated with a Herpes outbreak:
• mild tingling and burning
• watery blisters
• low grade fever/headache
There is no cure for Herpes. Syptoms may be relieved with the use of pain relievers, wearing dry, loose clothing, and treatment with Acyclovir (a viral inhibitor).

Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
HPV is caused by a virus which is transmitted by skin to skin contact. It is usually spread through genital to genital contact, although infection through oral sex has been reported. HPV is one of the three most common STDs found on the Stanford Campus. The incubation period for symptoms is one month to many years.
Symptoms in both men and women include:
• palpable lump or irregularity of the skin surface
• painful intercourse if the lesions are rubbed
• NO SYMPTOMS
While the warts may be removed using liquid nitrogen, electrocautery or laser treatments, the virus remains dormant and recurrence is likely. Important note: HPV is responsible for most cases of cervical cancer in women.

Research Data on Oral Transmissions of HIV

My comments: I know you'll be interested in understanding that the "2-girls at once", although exciting and not to be missed ;) may, in fact, expose the FS worker population in China to increased numbers of HIV transmissions....here are some research facts you may find useful and a list of early symptoms, just in case...see "Potential Co-Factors" below to understand the risk during oral; while rare, even a 1% chance of contracting HIV is too high. USE your own condoms; Chinese ones are low quality and have a tendency to tear.

Female-to-Female Transmission of HIV through Oral Intercourse: Truth or Bias?
To date, there have been several reports of HIV transmission through orogenital contact between lesbians (cunnilingus).17 A number of researchers have suggested, however, that bisexual activity may be under-reported by gay women, and therefore that not all of the cases of female-to-female transmission of HIV infection are authentic.18

Possible Transmission of HIV Between Heterosexual Partners as a Result of Oral Intercourse
 There are significant reported cases (6,000+ WW) in the literature of female prostitutes who acquired HIV infection after performing oral sex on their seropositive male partner (receptive fellatio).19
 Cases of infection in men following oral sex with their female partners have been reported, including several in which men were apparently infected via fellatio involving prostitutes.20,21

Potential Co-Factors for HIV Transmission during Oral Sex
Saliva that does not contain blood presents no potential for transmission, as research has shown that an enzyme in saliva inhibits HIV. In general, the mouth and throat are well defended against HIV: the oral mucosal lining contains few cells that are the most susceptible to HIV.22 Other research notes that saliva contains several HIV inhibitors, such as peroxidases and thrombospondin-1, and that the hypotonicity of saliva disrupts the transmission of infected leukocytes (white blood cells).23
Case reports identify factors potentially associated with increased risk of HIV transmission through oral sex: oral trauma, sores, inflammation, concomitant sexually transmitted infections, ejaculation in the mouth, and systemic immune suppression.11 For receptive fellatio, poor oral health and taking ejaculate in the mouth is a hazardous combination that increases the risk of HIV transmission.24
 In a 1996 cross-sectional study of female sex workers, oral lesions were associated with HIV infection among persons who reported receptive oral sex.25
 A 1998 study of female sex trade workers found that those who inconsistently used condoms when performing oral sex on their clients were more likely to be infected with HIV than were those who consistently used condoms when performing fellatio.26
 A 2003 study of female sex workers indicate HIV may have acquired through receptive oral intercourse: 33 reported oral problems, including occasional bleeding gums.7

Conclusions
While oral sex is a lower risk activity than unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse, repeated exposures may increase the risk. Safer sex practices should consider oral sex, particularly unprotected receptive fellatio with ejaculation, as a potential risk behaviour for HIV transmission.

Wow....seems the fella just use the Yu Ping's name to lure people over, so sad. Bro gsreyrey22, seems like we lost our target for your trip, let's keep eyes open for other places...

Thank you bro FABSHA to sharing this important info...or me and bro gsreyrey will waste a total of RMB1400 to this place.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
hi river, thank you for the info. I went there yesterday and it is nicer than yuping. your #s are not what they are using now. I am sampling all the new places, so far I think yuping is 3 star, wave is 4 star and shanghai hotel is 5 star. will add more as I go along.

Chuck
near the海螺宾馆 on 1281 Zhongshan West Rd
list price 442rmb, 648rmb you get a FS and massage.
some girls information:
700 - Nice body, about 6.5/10 in the face. Personally I think the best at everything offered (both massage & HJ).
703 - Management claims the newest of the bunch. I didn't really have that good of a time with here, although she's probably 7.5/10 for looks.
706 - I think the oldest of the bunch at 23-25 is my guess. I enjoyed her very much and if you like them a little older, she is great. 8/10 for looks, a bit larger then most of the small girls you see. Massage is excellent, HJ is average to above average.
709 - Young, claims to be 18 and I believe it. Knows how to work her hands, though. Very good massage and the HJ was also quite good. Giggles a lot - 8.5/10.

hope that may have some thread for you

Fuck! I guesss i won't be experiencing the Yu Ping treatment in December! Mother fucker this sucks. good gye yu ping.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Guys i called the manager of yu ping and went to the place he is working for now. It's on the corner of huaihai lu and shanshong lu. You get the ubiqutus pyjamas and it also has the usual waiting room which i used for quite a while because it seemed to be super busy. I felt like in the metro during rush hour. Finaly went of to the fish bowl which was scarcely filled. Girls all between 4-5. I took one to the room where she started clumsyly pulling of the standard program. I got so bored after 15 minutes that i asked for a second girl. Unfortunately this made things even worse. She was totally crap as well. She was even so bad that i chucked her out of the room! To put it in a nutshell: this place totally sucks! Don't waste your money there (700 rmb).

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
YU PING
448, ZUN YI LU
Phone : 62332398

Rates :
- check out before 8 p.m 600 RMB
- check out after 8 p.m 700 RMB.

Included in the price :
- 1H00 with 1 lady (check the clock inside room)
- 2 beers (extra beer 50 RMB)
- 1 fruit plate
- sauna and spa without limit of time (after sex much better).

hi lickunice, where which establishment did you get your 2 shots? Care to share? 1 on 1 or 1 on 2? And the price?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hey you are really funny man. Thats a good one. I take that as a compliment.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
I have been there for lot of times in end last year. I tried bits of girls there. Can not describe it in few sentance since girls servvice are really denpends on person. After there for long time, I get more and more close relationship with their manager (shanghai is my hometown, even if I have left for long time, this may be another reason so that manager treat me as local poeple). one day, the manage said that he will arrange a double service for me. He assigned two in #868 and #839 to me. and tell me that 868 is the coach for all girls working there. That time is reely different experience for me. girl 839 is come from Hunan and just arrive there for first week. When she is lying in the bad, sometime looks like chinese movie star Liu Yifei and girl 868 looks like teach 839 how to do the job.

I highly recommend the service from 868. She can do evrything for you! The evrything here means really applied all the thing you get from other girls. it is real meaning of full service. The best FBSM skill which touch you everywhere those other girl maybe just reach part of them, tongue bath from my eachtoe to deep ass, longest red rope time and fastest rotation in the action, V massage, BBBJTCIM and DFK that most of girl do not offer in Yu Ping.

girl 839 also become my favor not only her facelook. She is very ticklish girl. I like to tickle her while action.

BTW, if you have girl you prefered, you should book her in the main entrance. the girl will really appreciate you because she can share out more bonus from your payment.

FYI. The Yu ping and Waves are owned by same owner. the price may little differ between local and others. But if you get familiar with manager, you absolutely get lower price for it.

Guys, Yu Ping hotel is easy to find. Just tell any taxi driver or conceirge you want to go to the Yu Ping Hotel in Changning district.

Yu Ping is good but in my opinion the selection at the Shanghai Hotel is much better. Although, the Shanghai hotel can be more intimidating for non Chinese speaking 1st timers.

So my recomendation is if you are staying in the Hongqiao area go to Yu Ping, it's very close. If your dowtown go to the Shanghai hotel.

For those who don't know or are not familiar with China. In many 4 star Chinese hotels in most cities you will find a sauna similar to these. So if this is what your after avoid the international 5 stars and go with the Chinese 4 star hotels. They are typically very nice and anywhere from 30 to 60% cheaper than the 5 stars and you'll find what your looking for.

Happy Hunting

Best way to locate Yu Ping is if someone can give the coordinates thru Google Earth. GE has great high rez photos of Shanghai & you can zoom right into the exact location. If someone can help here I think it would help those who can't find the place.

BOW WOW

Thats what I call Swiss precision - apart from watches, Switzerland is not really good value for money. Anyway back to the topic...and I think he's spot on, on this question - we have heard tonnes of stories on guys have 1 on 2
or even 1 on 1 and performing 3-4 postions...

These guys are either really as good as porn stars, on penile desensitizers, basically bshiting or actually allowed to come more than once within the time limit. Last 2-3 times Ive always thought 1 shot is allowed and after that - its it.

But yes, the question is same from me - are we allowed to come more than once in the stipulated time?

Cheers

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Image.jpg
Shoutbox
  1. Sundayhacker:
    Burldude12 is a low life loossserrr
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica sexy body boots bips and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  5. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  6. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  8. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  9. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  12. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  19. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  23. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  29. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  30. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  38. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  39. VinuVeer:
    H
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  50. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
Back