Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WW3 is happening

Better advice is that you can die so no one has to hear the nonsense spewing out your mouth. You haven't even rebutted any of my claims.

Trailer trash cracker ✓
Too poor to afford SPs due to living off government cheques ✓
Geriatric quadriplegic ✓
Alzheimer's candidate ✓

You're the last person to try and mod me. I'll be critiquing everything you say from now on and schooling you as usual as apparently your wealth of knowledge comes from bargain bin textbooks at the dollar store or whatever you can find at the church donation center. It's no wonder you have no idea what goes on with current affairs in the geopolitical landscape.
Talking to yourself again? Nobody's spewing more garbage out of their mouths than you. That even includes Put-In-Bay himself.

Contrary to your wild fantasies, you're not entertaining anyone here, but yourself.

Vladimir Put-In-Bay, is so desperate, he's demanding the Ukrainian army to overthrow their own government.

That is not desperation, it’s part of his end game. One never starts a war without having an exit strategy. The only way Putin eventually wins, is if he replaces not only the Head of State with a pro-Russian puppet but also takes control over the judicial system (judges) and law enforcement (police) to enforce these strict new societal norms and the people capitulated. Putin is using psychological warfare to aid him in achieving that.

Putin miscalculated big time thinking the Ukrainians would cave and capitulate. Sure, his military will most likely take over the country defeating the Ukrainian military but then the guerilla war starts in the city streets with regular Ukrainian citizens fighting back. Regular people doing hit and run attacks with small arms and home made bombs. He won’t win the hearts and minds of the Ukrainian people so Putin has already lost. But, it will just take a very long time before he has to pull back to Russia in retreat (potentially years with a lot of unnecessary death and destruction first). All one has to do is look at history: the US lost in Vietnam to largely a bunch of villagers, Russia lost in Afghanistan in the 80s to a bunch of villagers, the English lost to America in the 1700s to militia. A conscription army (Russian military) simply cannot beat a people, in the long run, where normal citizens are prepared to fight and die for their country. To be an occupation force, he needs 10x the troops then he has available.

Talking to yourself again? Nobody's spewing more garbage out of their mouths than you. That even includes Put-In-Bay himself.

Contrary to your wild fantasies, you're not entertaining anyone here, but yourself.

No. Talking to you douchebag. Obviously you can read what I'm saying as you can quote it. So refute my claims. You know they're on the mark.

Oh that's fine. It brings me joy to look back upon my remarks and see how weak the other party was to not fight back. All other claims aside you must be a master cuck. If by some chance you have a wife that must be in disarray from being with you. I'm guessing you rent her out to local crackheads to fund your own hobbying. Or perhaps your mother as retardation must run in the family so she would be accept the offer as local cum dump.

That is not desperation, it’s part of his end game. One never starts a war without having an exit strategy. The only way Putin eventually wins, is if he replaces not only the Head of State with a pro-Russian puppet but also takes control over the judicial system (judges) and law enforcement (police) to enforce these strict new societal norms and the people capitulated. Putin is using psychological warfare to aid him in achieving that.

Putin miscalculated big time thinking the Ukrainians would cave and capitulate. Sure, his military will most likely take over the country defeating the Ukrainian military but then the guerilla war starts in the city streets with regular Ukrainian citizens fighting back. Regular people doing hit and run attacks with small arms and home made bombs. He won’t win the hearts and minds of the Ukrainian people so Putin has already lost. But, it will just take a very long time before he has to pull back to Russia in retreat (potentially years with a lot of unnecessary death and destruction first). All one has to do is look at history: the US lost in Vietnam to largely a bunch of villagers, Russia lost in Afghanistan in the 80s to a bunch of villagers, the English lost to America in the 1700s to militia. A conscription army (Russian military) simply cannot beat a people, in the long run, where normal citizens are prepared to fight and die for their country. To be an occupation force, he needs 10x the troops then he has available.
Now, here's a post that makes sense. Not like that senile Hooker Pucker, or whoever the fuck he is. I just thought it was hilarious when he told tge Ukrainian army to overthrow the government. I thought, "what the matter? Tough guy isn't so tough anymore?" Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Anyways, enough talk about this unprovoked war, started by a drunk guy high on vodka, who was named after an island in Lake Erie. I hope he doesn't find out about it. Let's bring the Ukrainian women here, where it's safe. Bring more pussy here.

No. Talking to you douchebag. Obviously you can read what I'm saying as you can quote it. So refute my claims. You know they're on the mark.

Oh that's fine. It brings me joy to look back upon my remarks and see how weak the other party was to not fight back. All other claims aside you must be a master cuck. If by some chance you have a wife that must be in disarray from being with you. I'm guessing you rent her out to local crackheads to fund your own hobbying. Or perhaps your mother as retardation must run in the family so she would be accept the offer as local cum dump.
We already knew you're a Douchbag. And retarded. And a crackhead. An unemployed bum. Living off our hard earned tax money.

You should do yourself a favour and tell us where you're staying. That way we'll make sure we won't donate any money there.

We already knew you're a Douchbag. And retarded. And a crackhead. An unemployed bum. Living off our hard earned tax money.

lol that's the best you can come up with? Again with the "no, you're stupid" commentary. Come up with something original to hurt me as I've hit the mark with all my claims about you. Who's this we? No one is on your side on this matter.

lol that's the best you can come up with? Again with the "no, you're stupid" commentary. Come up with something original to hurt me as I've hit the mark with all my claims about you. Who's this we? No one is on your side on this matter.
In case you didn't realize, you're just embarrassing yourself more with each post you write. It just shows you have nothing but frustration in that empty head of yours. But don't worry. That's just the result of a natural aging process. Kinda like what Drunk Trump is going through. Poor guy. He has more lawsuits against him, than pimples on his ass.

Look it up in the dictionary. Oh, sorry. You don't know what a dictionary is. Forget it. That's your problem, not mine.

In case you didn't realize, you're just embarrassing yourself more with each you post write. It just shows you have nothing but frustration in that empty head of yours. But don't worry. That's just the result of a natural aging process. Kinda like that Drunk Trump is going through. Poor guy. He has more lawsuits against him, than pimples on his ass.

Sad that you have to go back on each of your posts to edit them to make sure you don't sound like a retard. I think we're passed who's more embarrassing with what you said about Alfred Sung being more of a luxury brand than Tom Ford. But do indulge us on more of your worldly views as to what is upscale and "right" in your mind.

Dyslexia kicking in again? My location is right below my name. Born and raised in Toronto. As to me living off taxes that's laughable; I've paid my fair share from property and investment capital gains every year that in itself is more than your minimum wage job over the course of your wasted life.

The fact you keep referring to "Drunk Trump" and "Put in Bay" shows how delusional you are with these obscure references in that you have to explain to people your joke.

Aside the fact that you haven't hit me with anything original. You do realize you're reiterating every single insult I used on you lol. I'm Chinese, hit me up with some original like chink at least. Everything I've heard from you is literally along the lines of regurgitating my remarks at you or shall I start quoting every single one of them to boost my post count as you desperately do.

Sad that you have to go back on each of your posts to edit them to make sure you don't sound like a retard. I think we're passed who's more embarrassing with what you said about Alfred Sung being more of a luxury brand than Tom Ford. But do indulge us on more of your worldly views as to what is upscale and "right" in your mind.

Dyslexia kicking in again? My location is right below my name. Born and raised in Toronto. As to me living off taxes that's laughable; I've paid my fair share from property and investment capital gains every year that in itself is more than your minimum wage job over the course of your wasted life.

The fact you keep referring to "Drunk Trump" and "Put in Bay" shows how delusional you are with these obscure references in that you have to explain to people your joke.

Aside the fact that you haven't hit me with anything original. You do realize you're reiterating every single insult I used on you lol. I'm Chinese, hit me up with some original like chink at least. Everything I've heard from you is literally along the lines of regurgitating my remarks at you or shall I start quoting every single one of them to boost my post count as you desperately do.
The war expert is suddenly a cologne expert. Which cologne company are you the founder of?
Don't tell me. Drunk Trump Cologne? I can imagine. I bet he stinks like shit.

The war expert is suddenly a cologne expert. Which cologne company are you the founder of?
Don't tell me. Drunk Trump Cologne? I can imagine. I bet he stinks like shit.

The fact that you don't realize your fallacy in that is a face palm in itself. Your sewer water cologne is sold at Walmart. Tom Ford is a globally recognized luxury company with stand alone boutiques all over the world. If you can't see the difference between the two then its no wonder how you can't understand how others view you as a retard.

Since you're so rich, you should have your own national television network. You can be your own war correspondent. Then you can have Drunk Trump sponser you with a TV advertisement; His slogan: "Drunk Trump Cologne. Spray the bottle on you, so you can grab her by the pussy".

The fact that you don't realize your fallacy in that is a face palm in itself. Your sewer water cologne is sold at Walmart. Tom Ford is a globally recognized luxury company with stand alone boutiques all over the world. If you can't see the difference between the two then its no wonder how you can't understand how others view you as a retard.
Are you going to Drunk Trump's funeral after he shoots himself?

By the way, I don't really give a fuck who Tom Ford is. I'm always loyal to my country.

Sorry. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Just grow up and be a man. I hate cry babies like you.

Are you going to Drunk Trump's funeral after he shoots himself?

Who's delusional now. I just called you out on your retard world views of how you think bargain bin is the same as haute couture.

I could care less if Trump dies, he's not my role model unlike your praise of Biden.

Loyal to your country? LMAO. That shit water cologne is produced in China like everything else. Given your views on everything I'm not surprised you don't know where most things are manufactured. All of the extracts are made in Asia or the Middle East. Just because it's made by a Canadian doesn't make you loyal to your country. That's like saying Apple phones are US Made.

You've yet to make me feel butt hurt cause you haven't said anything original. I think you need to grow up and enter the grave as its a stones throw away. You're way out of your element when talking to me. Times have moved but you haven't as everything you refer to leaves others in awe of your stupidity. But please do elaborate on your views more. I can rip em up as usual.

I just really want long hair and big boobs to be honest. The services she provides hopefully help me to fulfill a fantasy.
I'm looking for the Roncesvalle and Dundas area hopefully
You may get your fantasy sooner than later as Fat ass Doug Ford announced lots of help for migrators from Ukraine.
And I think the area you are talking about has a populous of Ukranians, But for big boobs and long hair, you still may have to travel
to Markham for anything decent and worth while.
God speed!

Last edited:
You're wrong dude. I suggest you do some deep thinking about what you just wrote.

Yes, Drunk Trump and Vladimir "Put In Bay" need to be killed. They're both one and the same. I disagree with a lot of Jihadi Trufolo's policies, but he's been dead on when it comes to the pandemic.

I know the truth hurts for Dummies like you. But no matter how much you don't like the truth, you still need to face reality, instead of living in a dream world.
lol ur the biggest moron. i suggest u read a book and educate yourself on whats happening.

Praying for Ukraine and the people. This war is pointless and the whole world is behind Ukraine.

But since this is a massage forum. Who would be your last visit be before being deployed?

Sent from my SM-A326W using Tapatalk
Ukraine brought this onto themselves... The country is corrupt, Biden and his family have business there etc.. Puntin is cleaning up the deep state and swamp. Don't listen to main stream media.. its all smoke and mirrors!

We need to bring the Ukrainian women here before they turn into fat milfs like the Russians.

You may get your fantasy sooner than later as Fat ass Doug Ford announced lots of help for migrators from Ukraine.
And I think the area you are talking about has a populous of Ukranians, But for big boobs and long hair, you still may have to travel
to Markham for anything decent and worth while.
God speed!
Thanks

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐 Saturday, 💖💋 Lucy, 💋tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and, Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💋💞💘Saturday, ❣💥  Anna, 👄👄 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby, 💋💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💗 Vivian,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💦💫 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  3. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  4. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  5. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💥💝💋Saturday, .. 👄👄 Tina / Gracie.... 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  6. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❤💞 Saturday, ❤ milf Mary💋💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, 💯💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  7. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  14. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  15. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  16. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  17. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  18. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  22. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  23. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  25. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  31. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  32. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  33. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  46. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back