Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Working as Employee of Integrative Practice? Help!!!!

shadowweavers

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am finally getting ready to launch. All of my certifications have been obtained and tests passed. Now my first opportunity is presenting itself.

This position is everything I have dreamed of. It is a long story but it is with an Integrative Practice and with a physician that highly respect.

Our first interview went really well. We were throwing around ideas of IC vs. Employee status. They want my massage to most seemlessly meld into the practice so they want to handle all scheduling, billing to insurance, taxes, etc...

At first I was fighting this because part of me has dreamt of having the control and flexibility of owning my own practice but after mulling it over for a couple weeks I realize that being able to solely concentrate on massage and having their marketing resources etc... would be good.

An additional tidbit of info here. I had applied for massage therapy school and was anticipating the first day of school for four months. In that time I moved to the area and got extremely ill. It took me six months to figure out what was wrong and another six months of treatment to get to the point that I could attend school. I got through school with flying colors and handled many hours of massage. I know I can handle four clients a day - three times a week right now physically with the chronic condition I am still fighting. This doctor is fully aware of my condition since he is my physician although I don't see him regularly now.

Upon our initial meeting the doctor said that he felt comfortable if I work somewhere else too or build up my own practice as long as I did not treat his clients at these locations. We were talking part time at that point so this seemed like the only reasonable solution for my making a living. As well, he threw around hourly rates of $30/$35 an hour as an employee giving massage.

Fast forward to today's second interview where we both came to the table with a bit more research under our belt...

He had spoken to another physician in the area who practices a lot like he does and employees two MTs on staff who have 9 years experience and have additional certifications in MLD. Now he has back peddled and the offer has changed a bit...

Now, he wants to employee me one to two days a week starting out...he needs help with his PR and some other administrative duties regarding new patient processing. He wants to pay me $15/hr for the admin work. For the massage he wants to pay me $20-$23/hr. He will be filing my work under insurance and billing out for about $152 for an hour massage. He claims this other physician pays $35,000/year for his MT who works a six hour shift, five days a week.

At first I was completely closed to doing any other work other then massage therapy but in the last few weeks I feel that due to my own health I may have to dial back a bit from the massage and that a mix of task might be great.

He now wants me to only focus on my position with him...so no growing my own practice. I am sure if I left the practice that I could not take clients with me so I would have to start all over if at that point I decided to go off on my own.

I will have my own treatment room which means as I acquire more clients I can work more days. I just will not be able to work those days until I have the clients.

I am ecstatic about working with a physician and especially this one. I like his staff a lot...

but the money thing has me bothered.

I have the Intro. and Basic Vodder classes under my belt already for Manual Lymph Drainage and plan to be certified in this so that I can treat pathology by next year at the latest.

I am good at what I do. I have undercut myself most of my life in the earning category and as great an opportunity this is for me I am feeling like $20/$23 an hour for my massage is just going to leave me feeling a bit undercut. I am not asking for benefits at the moment.

I realize that in reality if I were to practice on my own the first year after all of the expenses I might not even make that much an hour but I would be investing in my practice only not someone elses....

I just really need to feel that this is dualy adveneforum.xxxeous and that we both are getting our fair share...

Feeling torn...but also so grateful for the opportunity....

The population I would work with at this office is the one I have wanted to work with from the moment I contemplated massage therapy three years ago...then I got challenged by a chronic illness and now I feel even more qualified to work with them. I have a unique window into this world from a personal perspective and I believe it is going to make my work all the more potent.

Thoughts? Am I being greedy or realistic?

Thanks so much for your opinions!!!!

Crystal_Compass

Crystal,
First of all, Welcome! Secondly, you are struggling with a topis that we all struggle with. As healers, it isn't in our nature to want to deal with money and the business side of things, so you aren't alone. No, you ARE NOT being greedy. This Dr is doing what many dr's do in the industry, and just because other's do it, doesn't make it right. He is bill $152 an hour for your service!! While yes he has overhead of the office, billing expenses, and has to wait to be paid (which if he bills correctly, he will be paid 95% of the time) he has no right to undercut you at $20-$23 and tell you not to build your own practice. If he is worried about you unethically taking clients, sign a non-compete agreement that specifically states that clients contacted through his office are off limits to you. I can understand that you aren't thrilled with office work, it sounds like a blessing with your health issues, plus it shows your face around the office to the clients, giving you the opportunuity to build your bookings. Now from your posting, I am assuming that both the office and massage work are paid as an employee? If that is the case, thats good as he would be paying a portion of your taxes, a big savings and if he isn't offering/paying medical, I would use these 2 points as negotiating chips. Say to him, "As a compromise, I will do the office work for $12 an hour, and the massage work at $30 (a savings to him the beginning while you are building the massage), no medical benefits at this time (maybe use that in lieu of a raise in 6 mos or a year) and you agree to pay me as an employee, paying the regulated portion of my taxes." Also offer to sign the non-compete, give you room to build your own clients without the fear of anything unethical happening, and giving you ground to stand on if the job goes south. Hope this advice helps!

Remember, you spend atleast a year of your life, $10,000+ of your money, and untold sums of talent to get to where you are as a massage therapist. If you respect that in yourself, others will too!

Thanks billnkaren!!!!

I know this doc was strongly influenced by this other doc he spoke with. The initial perceneforum.xxxe a nurse at the office had thrown around when I was first approached was a 60/40 split...that has changed apparently.

It also doesn't help that the last therapist that worked with him did practice unethical behavior and treated his patients at her home behind his back. She committed professional infidelity and he is still feeling that sting...

Thanks for your opinions. I think they are really sound ideas and I will definitely kick them around.

I just have to decide what is most important to me. I think I am ready for that crazy ride called self employment and I would like to take a shot at it...but then the safe harbour of an established practice at first sounds good as well...

ARGH!!!! Never easy....

Thanks again for the welcome and good guidance!!!!

the question i have is he paying you $20-23 AN HOUR or PER MASSAGE? there's a difference there. if we're talking an hourly rate of $23 an hour whether you have clients or not...that's totally different. if he's paying you $23 for an hours worth of massage the pay is considerably less.

though you may have dreamed of this set-up for quite sometime, you may find it more beneficial to find a new dream set up. there is no way i could or would work for someone who is billing $150 for something he is paying me $23 to do. i'd tell him to get bent. i'd call him out on that fact 'cause that's totally INSANE!

good luck and i wish you good health.

Thanks for the input terab!

Awake at 5 a.m. and I am ruminating over all of this.

I think it is $23/hour - so that means the hour that is built in to say a four hour shift for setup between clients is paid at that rate too...but I think it is still on the low end.

If I don't have clients then I will be doing PR work for his practice and new patient admissions at $15/hour.

I have gotten pretty clear that I am not willing to do any other work other then massage at this point. I need to focus solely on massage right now and not have a split focus.

Thanks for the good health wishes too :)

Hi Crystal,

Wow, what a decision you need to make!

I agree with the input of both of the other posters. When someone has a problem, I try to put myself in their shoes and see what I would do. From a personal standpoint, I would reconsider the job and the offer. You are a MASSAGE THERAPIST. Not an office worker or a PR rep for someone else. If I was doing office work and PR, I would only do it if it was for MY company. If I was in your shoes, I would only take the job as an MT. Maybe you could have him book your appointments, get your customers and you can be more of an IC a couple days a week. You agree on a pay, maybe 50/50 (or whatever is worth your time), you go in for the appointments, then you leave. This gives you time to build your own business with your own clients and see them when you are not with the doctor. I wouldn't want to be using all my spare time working as an office clerk, building HIS business, when I could be building mine. I know this doctor is wonderful and you've dreamed of working for him, but unless you are desperate, think about investing your extra time for you and your blossoming business...not his. Just my two cents... :)

Think about all your options, input from your friends and people you trust, and don't forget what your dreams and aspirations were from the begininng.

Jen

Thanks Jen!

Very wise words you have shared with me.

Yes, that is where I am this morning too. I keep going back to the fact that he now does not want me working part time building up my own business which if I decide to leave down the line will leave me without a practice. I would have to start all over if I decided to go off on my own.

I had already registered a name for my business and I am 36 years old. I have worked so hard doing a lot of work that I was over qualified to do.

What massage school gave me in addition to a great education is self respect like I have never experienced before.

Thank you Jen for reminding me of my own dream from the beginning. I really think I can do this on my own and while working with this physician would be a benefit to my reputation and a turn key situation I think that I also could really dig in here at the beginning all be it difficult and scary and I would have a firm foundation for my own successful practice.

Thanks for all of the input you all have given me - I appreciate it so much.

This morning a wild turkey was calling outside of our bedroom window...awoke the dog and cats....and me....so for two hours I sat and reflected on all of this...

It is the time to invest in me...

I am consulting with a couple of instructors and a codirector at my school today and by tomorrow I will be coming up with some terms hopefully we can all agree on...

Will keep you all posted!!!

Thanks again!

crystal_compass said:
This morning a wild turkey was calling outside of our bedroom window...awoke the dog and cats....and me....so for two hours I sat and reflected on all of this...

Turkeys represent abundance.

Best wishes in going out on your own!

Hi Crystal :) Welcome to the board! I'm so glad you came here for advice; lots of ppl have lots of good things to say :)

Here's the deal: You're not alone! As someone else said, most--if not all--of us have been there at some point in our massage career. These are all big decisions.

Now, I'm a little hard-headed, stubborn, and fiercely independent, and that's about to show through here, so take what I have to say with that premise in mind. :)

For me, it was cut and dry. At no time was I going to take the plunge, pay to go to school, hone my skills, and work hard only to have my working life run by someone else. I was going to make my own rules, set my own hours, set my own pay, and call all the shots.

I was also determined not to get screwed by any other healthcare professional with whom I might contract in the future. I've sifted through this and similar boards for 2 1/2 years only to find one horror story after another, some worse than others. Now this was probably overkill, but I even sought an attorney to draw up a simple 2-3-page contract that details a few main points:

1) The fact that I will do massage therapy and ONLY massage therapy. No secretarial, janitorial, PR, assistant, or any other type of work.
2) A space for the modality(s) I will practice
3) A space for scheduling, duration, and pricing
4) A space for details of a standing arrangement (bi-monthly, whatever)
5) The fact that payment for services I've rendered is due immediately, regardless of when or how much the insurance co pays. (Immediately may be waived in some situations...like if we agree on a monthly statement-type thing...but it's still independent of any ins.)

It's written up all nice & legal, and according to our state (TX) laws. So far, I haven't had to use it, as I've worked only out of my home studio and as a renter/IC at a school. (The school had a contract of their own which was quite fair, so I didn't do anything with mine then. But you better believe that if I go work for/with an MD, PT, DC, DO, DDS, ND, etc, that a copy of that contract is coming with me! Many of them seem to think they can just dictate us around like servants instead of professionals while expecting us to ACT like professionals.)

So, that's what I did. Everyone's different. Whether to take the plunge and the risk and make a go of working for yourself or not is totally up to you. It comes down to what you value most. I decided I valued independence, autonomy, freedom, and control over how I did things. I felt I had some good ideas about how to run a practice and treat clients and I wanted to be able to carry those ideas through. I also wanted the flexibility. I wanted to be able to cultivate a certain clientele. I wanted to be able to refuse to work on someone who was sick or contraindicated, or to use whatever technique I wanted to, without anyone overriding my decisions or breathing down my neck. I'd rather have the freedom than the security.

That said, many ppl need the security. Maybe they're in a situation where they need to have immediate or steady income, even if that means sacrificing some income potential. Many ppl simply can't survive on such a variable income. They can't fathom not being able to depend on generating a certain amt of revenue. For these ppl, working for themselves is a bad idea. I guess we all just have to decide which category we fit into. Now it's not strictly a one-or-the-other type thing, either. Maybe a combination would work best for you. Maybe you'd like a mix of freedom and security until you're ready to leap into your own practice completely. That's what I'm doing by being at the school. I supplement my income until I have enough steady, regular, dependable clientele to keep me busy without having to leave the house. :)

The main thing I would encourage each and every (especially new) MT is, think up possible scenarios (such as the one Crystal has presented) and figure out what you would do. That way, you'll be prepared. Clients (in private practice) and healthcare practitioners (MDs and such) alike will want to lowball you. They know that there are tons of MTs out there and a small but visible minority have not made the best impression. They know that if twisted, some of us will cave and work for $20/hr. What's the lowest you'll work for without feeling resentment? Do not go below that number, no matter what! What do you REALLY want in a practice? Do not work to build clientele at a place (or on days of the week or times of the day) that you don't want to work!

One thing that bothered me about your situation is that you were presented with terms you initially--and rightfully--recoiled at, but then over the next few days/weeks/whatever, you talked yourself into being able to stomach it. Sometimes we try to rationalize a bad deal simply ks we're feeling the pressure to generate income now that we're licensed, instead of holding out for what we really want. Don't fall into this trap! It's not worth it. No matter what, you AT LEAST deserve to come away each day with a certain amount of satisfaction for a job-well-done, you deserve to be able to be yourself, and you deserve to get paid what you're worth! Whether you work for yourself or under/with someone else, at least make sure it's a place that can give you that much.

So, that's my few bucks :)
Good luck with your decision! We're all pulling for you :)
Hugs,
~Jyoti

Hey AkB...Turkeys are totems for Abundance...Wow!!! Very cool. I have some totem books and find them fascinating. I have had a lot of birds come to me in the last two years...red tailed hawks, and a hawk with a red breast that I am forgetting the name for. Anyway thanks for pointing this out...

Thanks Jyoti for all of the sound advice. I went in there feeling fiercely independent and in the matter of three weeks after thinking about the 'experience' that I could benefit from feel I have been worn down.

Thanks for snapping me back to my original reality a bit.

I am going to be getting my head together with a list and will be making a desicion this weekend. I think the only way I will be able to consider this is on some hardcore hours that are decided upon and I absolutely am not giving up my right to build my own practice on my own thirty miles away...

Will keep you all posted. I am so grateful to have found this board.

Thanks again!

I wanted to Thank you all for your words of wisdom.

I made my decision after talking to some people that had the inside line on the other practice that this physician checked into.

As well, I checked with some fellow classmates that have taken positions in similiar settings.

What I found out is that at $23 dollars an hour this physician is right inline starting salary for this type of position. He will pay me for the wait time in between clients and set up time as well as the massage.

For me I am not in diar need of the stability at the moment, of course who can't use it? For me it is the experience.

I let him know that I will not limit my own practice outside of his practice of course understanding I would never poach any of this patients. We agreed that this is fine.

I got all in my head this morning regarding 60/40 splits and $$$$ and then stepped back after reading some articles in 'Massage Today'. It gave me some perspective.

I am extremely interested in pathology - that is where my interest lies and where my personal experience is so valuable. This is a terrific opportunity and it is turn key.

I asked that I have a review in three months and six months...at that time I am hoping that the $15 dollar admin work will go up to a higher pay...to me that is a training rate.

The bottom line is my plan is to work on as many bodies as I can, learn learn learn, prove myself and my ability, get some more continuing ed under my belt.

At the year mark when I have helped to grow his practice, have a two person massage therapy practice under his roof, and have become more experienced I will ask for more.

The insurance issue does have me a bit bothered. After research I see that this is a hot topic and I certainly don't want to be one of the those that 'sells their souls to the devils' and limits treatment access. So I am still grappling with that.

Anyway, for now I am happy...it is a starting point and a pretty great one at that. I look at it this way....Julia Roberts only got 60,000 for Pretty Woman despite having made Mystic Pizza and Steel Magnolias before it...now she is making movies for twelve million...Gotta start somewhere ;0)

I just wanted to add to this, although you've made some decisions by this point, that it can be helpful when working for someone else not to think of how much they're making or how they're spending it. The doc tells you he's billing $152/hr and you're getting $23 and that sounds like a huge difference so you start wondering where he's spending the remainder and is it fair . . . this usually gets nobody anywhere but resentful. If instead you decide on a specific dollar amount per hour or per session that you require, and stick to that, then when you get it you'll tend to feel more satisfied with it. (This also means that if an employer tries to negotiate you down by telling you all about their expenses, you can sort of tune that out -- because it's no longer your problem.)

That said, I totally love being in private practice and wish you the best if that's what you choose to pursue.

crystal_compass said:
I asked that I have a review in three months and six months...at that time I am hoping that the $15 dollar admin work will go up to a higher pay...to me that is a training rate.

sounds like you've figured out what seems fair to you. One comment only... don't "hope," hoping that something will happen in a contract is a sure way to be disappointed and feel taken advaneforum.xxxe of. Figure out what you think is deserving of a raise, and how much. For instance: When I am doing #x sessions per week, or after x months, I get a $4/session or $3/hour raise. Get it in writing, make it part of the contract.

And good luck!

Thanks for the advice...Last night I had a dream that my ankle had been slashed while trying to save my German Shepherd from falling in fire pit....all of the vessels and arteries were hanging out...hmmmm???!!!

I am definitely having issue with the compensation....but I am reminding myself that this is part time. I have the right to establish my practice on the side and in six months after he sees my work I will have a lot more to stand on.

I will be talking to him about the fee. I think it will be extremely limiting in a lot of cases for those that do not have insurance and want massage. It will slow my business.

As well, I guess I got a reality check while reading an article in 'Massage Today' about compensation. Basically the woman who wrote it finds it crazy that MTs are complaining about making $25/hour in a turn key situation when her husband who works at a million dollar funeral home is bringing in $20/hr.

Did some checking around an found $23 is about the going rate in this setting...do I think it is right? Not necessarily. While I would love to help change that tide I need a job and I do feel called to this practice.

It will work out and for now I am focusing less on the money and more on the experience.

Thanks for all the input!

I will be talking to him about the fee. I think it will be extremely limiting in a lot of cases for those that do not have insurance and want massage. It will slow my business.

Crystal, I am a bit confused by this... Most Dr's bill insurance companies a much, much higher than what they would charge a cash patient. Insurance billing rates are usally bill 145% of what medicare rates are (its really confusing) but basically they charge more due to A) being able to, which is unethical and sad and B) because when insurace steps in, it means the patient needs more of a deeper/therapeutic work. Does this Dr intend to charge cash patients $150 an hour for your service? Its doubtful, as you would never see a cash patient at that rate.....

Hi billnkaren,

No the rate for patients not billing insurance is considerably less.

I started today - just an orientation. It went well. There is a lot going on in the office and a lot of exciting stuff on the horizon.

I will be doing more office work in the beginning then I initially anticipated when I imagined myself working right out of school but I have to tell you at the moment I am ok with this.

There have been a lot of signs that this is where I am meant to be. I am very excited about this opportunity.

I want to THANK YOU all for your input and opinions. It really did help. Take care...

Hi All -

Well my update is that the arrangment with this doctor has not worked out. Ok, did you all have a pool going on how long I would last? Who won??? :wink:

With in a three week period the terms we had agreed to (not in a contract) constantly changed and my boundaries were definitely tested on multiple occassions.

The final change yesterday was a total reorganization of the office space which will remove a few rooms from the practice and the room we had designated for massage was nixed. This is after I had bought three gallons of oil, gel, and lotion, five sets of sheets, art for the walls, and a few other things to decorate. It was my fault for having not proposed he pay for it because 1) I wanted to control how the room looked and 2) they weren't necessities but my desire to warm up the environment...more proof I really should just be working on my own in at least part of the time.

I would then have been sharing a room with another practitioner (colon hydro therapist) who has a heavy schedule.

There have been a few scenarios proposed that may work in the future for me working with him but ultimately I explained that I have made a big investment of time, focus, and finances to be a massage therapist and that is where my heart is.

This was an invaluable experience. This doctor is a sweetheart. He really is. He has been very focused on his practice and what is best for his practice because he is experiencing some bumpy times right now but you know what this is not my problem.

It is apparent to me that this doctor does understand the mind/body connection but I do not feel he really values the power of massage therapy or the knowledge I have gained going to school for massage therapy.

I let him know that while the last three weeks have been focused on what his practice needs that I have needs too and they must be met for me to feel happy and productive.

So I am going to start the interviewing process with some other massage practices.

What this has taught me is 1) How to ask for what I want and need and stay true to my vision and focus 2) To ask with grace and dignity 3) Realize that just because someone has years more experience than I do does not necessarily mean that they know what is best in any given situation 4) That my Gut is really perceptive and in the second interview I picked up on a lot and so now I will trust it more in the future...

Thanks to all of you for posting and giving your perspectives. They were all invaluable and when I look back on all of your posts I smile, because you were all right on! I will keep you posted on my next venture ;)

Hope you all are well!!!!

P.S. Jyoti - You were right on the money - no pun intended....I did continue to compromise throughout this process...talked myself into it - You are quite perceptive :wink:

P.S.S. AKB - What I thought was a Turkey making noise in the woods around my house was actually a mama fox and her baby - hmmmm??!!!??

crystal_compass said:
I had already registered a name for my business and I am 36 years old. I have worked so hard doing a lot of work that I was over qualified to do.

What massage school gave me in addition to a great education is self respect like I have never experienced before.

Thank you Jen for reminding me of my own dream from the beginning. I really think I can do this on my own and while working with this physician would be a benefit to my reputation and a turn key situation I think that I also could really dig in here at the beginning all be it difficult and scary and I would have a firm foundation for my own successful practice.

Thanks for all of the input you all have given me - I appreciate it so much.

I am consulting with a couple of instructors and a codirector at my school today and by tomorrow I will be coming up with some terms hopefully we can all agree on...

crystal_compass said:
P.S.S. AKB - What I thought was a Turkey making noise in the woods around my house was actually a mama fox and her baby - hmmmm??!!!??

Hmmm, indeed!

Fox - This animal respresents patience - the ability to wait for the right moment to act. - http://www.spiritofangels.com/poweranimals.html

Good for you for really staying true to yourself and not prolonging anything. Great lessons learned! Best Wishes!

Update...

Hi All -

Just an update...

I started working for a small spa. I have been working regularly since February after they provided me with a little further training.

I LOVE IT!!!!

I work with an LMBT who is a seven year veteran who has shared so much knowledge with me and has been so encouraging.

I am happy to not be working primarily with the population I had intended initially to work with. I realize now that it would have been too much at times. I like working with people with all types of pathologies, as well as those who have no health challenges...it gives me a great mix.

What I learned is that being focused and having goals is great but that sometimes opportunity presents itself in beautiful ways you could not even expect or visualize. Be open...

It is funny because all of my life I have lived a very spontaneous existence and beat myself up for not being more narrow in my vision of goals. Massage school taught me the value of setting concrete goals and yet those I set in school I realize now were not the best for me as a new massage therapist.

The position I am in was actually for a more seasoned massage therapist. I was honest when I called initially letting the owner know that I did not have the two years experience the spa was looking for but that I would love the opportunity to interview and give a sample massage...

The rest is history...I was hired and they were willing to invest some time smoothing out some of my new rough edges.

It has been a great experience and I truly love the spa modailities which work with water and mud. I find them so healing and earthy...

Just wanted to update you all. Looking back on my post it is so clear what I needed to do in that first situation...funny how when you are so new and in the moment it is hard to see clearly.

Thanks for all your posts and concern...it means a lot!

Hope you are all well...

My Best,
Crystal_Compass

Shoutbox
  1. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  6. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  7. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  9. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  12. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  13. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  18. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  19. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  25. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  26. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  29. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  31. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  43. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  44. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  45. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  47. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Back