Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Free Chair Massage?

Kanyee !

Reaction score
Okay, I don't want anyone to think I am not a giver or anything. I am very passionate about my work and my clients.

I just want to rant really quick.

I belong to 4 different networking groups. ALL have been wonderful for my business and I have met
some really cool people. Anyway, I am approached several times a year to provide free chair massage at
events, and saying "what a great opp. to get new clients".
The last person approached me with this increbible opp. to share my business? The cost would be $100 for a table
and they suggested I offer free chair massages. I said I would think about it and get back to him.

I politely declined and he told me that every other massage therapist they invited turned down or cancelled.
He asked me why?

Why do you think?
I would love to hear what you have to say about this before I post my reply to him.

Why Free Chair Massage?

Right out of school I was offered an "opportunity" to pay for a space to provide free chair massage at an event where all other vendors were selling their products. I just said, "I will take the space, but I will charge for the massages. I always get paid for my work." The lady was quite surprised, but didn't tell me no. I made good money that day.

I do volunteer work. I enjoy doing volunteer work. I don't consider it advertising or a great opportunity to get new clients, I consider it volunteer work. Is this event a cause you wish to volunteer for? I might respond to him that I volunteer when I am on board with the cause, and I work for income. They are two separate things!! He is asking you to spend time, money and huge amounts of energy for a little hope. You could MAKE money if you stay at the office and work, and that promotes your business in a proven way. I would give him an answer and let him know WHY everyone is turning him down. This is not the great opportunity he thinks it is.

Why Free Chair Massage?

I would only do free chair massage for a charity event.

In my experience you don't gain huge amounts of clients at these events. I guess it would depend on the event however. People (in general) don't value what they get for free.

A day of chair massage is hard work and you can't rely on tips. Charge what you are worth, especially if you are paying for the space!

Why Free Chair Massage?

I want to clarify that this event was for charity.
On that note, I told him why most massage therapists are not
gonna be extremely excited about this opportunity.

Reason being, we are the only people who are expected to give our service or product away.
No one else is asked to giveaway something to everyone interested.
While everyone else is socializing and having a great time sharing their business with other people,
I work my A** off NON-STOP for hours. Get to work on people I will never see again, and on top of that, pay you $100 to do it?
Charity or not, it's crazy and nobody works harder at these events than the massage therapists.

So many people think I want to do free chair massage. I just don't get it.
It doesn't even represent the kind of work I offer as a therapist.
It's not the giving away for free that upsets me, it's the expectations people have about MT's.

Anyway, this I told him this in a very polite way. He said, "Oh, I never considered that."

Why Free Chair Massage?

It's always non massage therapists who think that offering free massage at events is a good business idea. Free massage generally attracts people who wouldn't want to pay for a full session. Most people don't realise the training, blood, sweat, tears and stress we went through in order to get qualified (or maybe that was just me!!). As mentioned paying $100 will make you out of pocket when you could be earning some real money.

On the very rare occasions that I give my time for fee, I don't take any equipment with me and treat people sitting in a normal chair. I've yet to get any of these people booking a full session with me.

A clinic I work had space at a fair - myself and the my colleague were doing 10 minute head and shoulder or reflexology for £5 ($7.50) we were busy all day. Foloowing the fair a few poeple booked in for full treatments at the clinic. One lady I saw booked a 30 minute massage with me at the clinic, then bought a course of 7 x 1 hour treatments, booked her mum and friend in, and has been telling all her freinds about me.

People don't tend to value things when it is free. A friend told me of his friend who put a refridgerator outside his house with a note on it saying, "free please take". It stayed outside untaken for over a week. He then put a sign on it saying, "for sale £30 ($45) within a few hours it had been stolen!

Why Free Chair Massage?

In my salon days I did free chair massages to cut and color clients all the time. Well when I was there at first it was fine bc it git people to know me. After a while I tapped out with the clients I was going to get for a full session. I was still left with giving away chair massages bc now clients expeded it all the time as part of their hair service. Granted most of them tipped, but in the end it still was not worth it

Why Free Chair Massage?

When I used to work for a Chiropractor we did several events where I was expected to provide free chair massage.
I worked hard at these events, sometimes getting a tip but mostly NOT.
At all the events I ever did I very seldom gained a client. There are people that want a free chair massage and people who want a MASSAGE. the people who want a massage aren't really interested in chair massage. The people who want a free chair massage just like free.
Later, when I negotiated with the chiro to pay me an hourly rate at these events he eventually stopped doing them as he also rarely gained patients.

When I worked at a salon/spa I was also expected to provide free chair massage in the salon during down time.
I gained no clients from doing this.
I still see a ton of employment ads that include this expectation (free chair massage) as part of job requirements.

For me I don't see the ROI (return on investment).
I personally do not like chair massage nor do I feel it benefits me, and I have only paid for it one time.
It was okay but barely worth my time.

I sold my massage chair this year.
I am done with this.
Let the young and new kids do it.

Why Free Chair Massage?

squash I agree with you. I did tell the person who asked me this time, that this would be a GREAT opportunity for
a therapist who is new in this field. These new therapists will learn from experience that this may or may not be the
best way to market themselves. :iagree:

Why Free Chair Massage?

I can't think of a reason in the world to do free chair massage to promote table massage work.

That's like a sushi restaurant putting out bowls of rice to promote is main menu!

Why Free Chair Massage?

Just tossing this out as well... even though it isn't exactly "on-topic". I think another reason people expect free and discount chair massaage for "MT's to gain clients", is because there are enough MT's out there who work that way and make the statement that it is a way for them to get their name out there. In trying to build a business (and I realize Chair Massage has worked for a number of MT's on our forum) I think they end up making it hard, overall, for the chair MT's.

My opinion would be that we as a profession start to charge more for chair massage. As in: Whatever your table rate is, then as much as double the fee for your chair massage. This is what I do. I am a shade under double my fee for any outcall work, be it chair or table. Chair is always an "outcall" for me, and I charge as such.

I am not saying one has to make it double. But at least make it a fee that is comparable for working outside of a fixed office, which pays you back your time, travel & effort. Of course this is dependent on the area of the world one lives in (regarding fee schedules), but I hope it makes a little sense, at least.

Just my random thoughts as I have rarely gained a client from chair massage and have worked at the $1/min. charge way back when I needed extra work.

Why Free Chair Massage?

I'm one of those people who built my clinic clientele with chair massage. I wouldn't do it after you have an established clientele. However, when I had no clients and no contacts, the tactic got me out of my empty clinic and built my business when I had no money for regular advertising routes.

Why Free Chair Massage?

I used my chair to help build my business. I was able to be very visible in the community which helped me become recognizable. It was a decent income at times when business was still quite slow. I still do chair massage as a source of income and at times also as a means to renewed visibility. Chair massage is great! I just don't expect charity work to build my business, and see no reason that someone else should have that expectation that they can decide I'll work without pay. It really is a lot of work, and I did pay for schooling, certification, continuing ed, the chair and face cradle covers and cleaning supplies......

Why Free Chair Massage?

Well, I'm neither young nor new and I make a very good living doing corporate/convention chair massage. However......I only volunteer for the Lupus Foundation and the Scleroderma Foundation...I have both illnesses. I charge for any other time I bring my chair out to work. I do not expect my doctor to give me a free visit. I do not expect my mechanic to give me a free visit. Why would someone expect me to give them a free visit? I tried once to volunteer a free visit to an ALS support group. They insisted on paying me, with the logic that it was my job and I deserved to be paid for doing my job. I reluctantly accepted it and donated it back after I had left for the evening. But they got it (the idea of paying someone for their work). Anytime you are asked for a freebie and they tell you "you can bring your cards...it will be great for your resume (or good experience)" run for the hills. It's not.

I agree with R&R....using your chair as a marketing technique for hopefully bringing in more table business is a bad idea. It doesn't work.

I used to have arguments with my school over and over about this same subject.

Why Free Chair Massage?

I am reminded of the call we got from some HR manager at a law firm, asking if we would send someone to do chair massage at their health fair. We were told it would be a great way to generate business, therefore we would not get paid.

Sounds like a plan, I said. But tell you what, we will do this if one of your attorneys will review and help negotiate a hotel contract we have at no charge. It might just lead to more work from us as a client, since we are looking to add lots of hotels.

Silence.

I am pretty sure we don't do that to generate clients, she replied.

She was unable to explain why she expected us to do what her firm deemed to be a a waste of their time. But she did try to make the case that her firm does pro-bono work.

Yes, but pro-bono law work is for people who can't afford your fees -- charity work. I am quite certain the lawyers and paralegals at Dewey, Cheatem and Howe can well afford to pay for massages.

Silence.

She thanked me for my honesty and hung up, and probably kept calling other MTs and spas until she found someone who believes free trial stimulates usage in services. It probably only took her 3 or 4 more calls. So long as MTs de-value their work by giving away services for free and under-charging for chair massage ($1/minute should be stricken from the English language) chair massage will always be a step-child of the industry.

Why Free Chair Massage?

I think I may have been mis-understood. I was not trying to say that chair massage can't help buiild a business nor that it can't be a business. Only that the MT's who have downplayed it over the years, to companies and corporate entities, as a way to "get clients" by charging less or free has becomes a problem for those who actually do it as (or see it as) their "work" (how to make a living). It is my opinon that many places, over the years, have grown into the mind-set that it is not real work, but an "attention grabber, because of the way MT's have "sold" the concept of chair massage.

Does that help any? :undecided:

This says what I was trying to say a bit better:
RelaxandRejuvenate said:
So long as MTs de-value their work by giving away services for free and under-charging for chair massage ($1/minute should be stricken from the English language) chair massage will always be a step-child of the industry.

Why Free Chair Massage?

OMG. :lol:
You HAD to have practiced this...
or were in particularly fine form that day.
Very good.

RelaxandRejuvenate said:
I am reminded of the call we got from some HR manager at a law firm, asking if we would send someone to do chair massage at their health fair. We were told it would be a great way to generate business, therefore we would not get paid.

Sounds like a plan, I said. But tell you what, we will do this if one of your attorneys will review and help negotiate a hotel contract we have at no charge. It might just lead to more work from us as a client, since we are looking to add lots of hotels.

Why Free Chair Massage?

I practice it every day.

It being learning how to put my business into a parallel context of other businesses.

When hotel complain we could not "do the 4pm appt the guest wanted" I remind them of the # of guests the put into double-double rooms that requested king bedded rooms. We both do the best we can with the capacity-restrained resources we have and the demand of the day. Those who plan ahead/check in early, are more likely to get what they want, those who wait get what is available.

You will also find people have more respect for you if you show that you understand the respect their business by putting yours into context they can understand.

Lots of folks on this board object to the fact we are not MTs and can't possibly understand what it is like to be an MT. BS! OUr clients - and your clients - are business people or employees of businesses and understand and respect us better when we speak a language they understand -- that of business -- a language too many MTs are virulently opposed to learning.

Why Free Chair Massage?

The health club I work at has stressed heavily in the past that when we don't have appointments, we should be doing complimentary chair massage to promote ourselves. It's ok when a new therapist comes in (to introduce themselves) but beyond that... same old story - people who want free rarely if ever convert into paying clients.

We haven't been doing much free chair massage at all for several months now, so one of the "frequent fliers" actually called the front desk to see if she could BOOK a free chair massage into our schedule. Luckily with our computer service the person working the desk couldn't figure out how to book a service at no charge...

Shoutbox
  1. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  3. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  5. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💥💋💐🌹Sunday, Lily... and 💘 ☺ Michelle 💋💋 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 😉 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💦💋 Sunday, ❣💗  Amy,👄👄 medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair to shoulder, most comfortable treatment and good service level 💯💥Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  12. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  13. Withme_Spa:
    💘💕 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💢💋 Sunday, 💖 Kim,💋 gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💢 Angela,💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 ❣ Nicole,💘 slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, does nice style of relaxation treatment ❣ 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  14. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💦💋 Sunday, ❣💋 Cici...💋💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and Lisa 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💘💢❤ Sunday, 💞💋 Yoyo, 💋🪀 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  19. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  20. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  21. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  22. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  24. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  29. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  34. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  35. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  38. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  45. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  48. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
Back