Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to Hire

moi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know some of you have been trying to expand lately and I was hoping this question might spark some new questions and answers.

I am looking to expand and hire another therapist for my practice. I would love to expand my services and also add another set of hands for people to try. I really want to make it the best situation for everyone involved (myself, employee and clients).

I already know I want to hire an employee as I will be doing all the booking, phone and marketing and I don't think the IRS will like IC's. In doing this I want to make sure that I am giving the therapist their just due while at the same time getting compensated for my part and expenses. Anyway, here are some of the details I can think of regarding hiring someone. Please let me know what you think of the specifics and if you think they are fair.

Therapist will provide

Lotions and oils
Sheets (Do you think cleaning them is a sticking point because I really don't want to do a ton of laundry :p)

I will provide

Rent and Utilities
Table
I will schedule and filter all calls
Marketing
Clean the room

Pay

50% of all clients worked on
If there is a special or discount offered they would receive no less than 23 dollars per hour session
Bonuses: 55% for clients that you bring in on your own
55% Gift Certificates sold
60% Package deals sold

I hope this question and discussion gives everyone ideas and helps. Thanks for all your input!

Just a quick question.

Will you have a Washing machine and dryer at your facility?

As and Employee:

I would not take home laundry. If the washer and dryer were in the facility and part of my duty as an employee then that would be okay. I would prefer not to buy my own sheets as an employee.

Just my :2cents: :D

-Grapeseed

I dont get the 55% for gift certificates or 60% for packages. Are you paying them right away?? Who is holding the package and gift certificate money?

With a package, you are making less and then making even less by only taking 40% of a package?

Example: a one hour massage is $60 the est gets $30 and the MT gets $30

Example: a package of 10 @ $50 each = $500 the est gets $200 and the MT gets $300 that equals $20 per for the est and $30 for the MT

What type of packages were you thinking of?

I agree with gauaranteeing your MT's a minimum rate tho.

My idea of an employee is one who shows up and works without bringing anything in to use. Especially since if they dont have a side job working for themselves, their sheets and oil arent even tax deductable.

as an employee i would not pay for my own oil/lotion/creme and i also would not do laundry. well, i'd throw it in or fold it if the washer and dryer were on site but i would not take it out of the building.

to me as an employee, i would expect all costs to be covered. especially if i were only making 50%.

and about the 55% for clients you bring in - how about return requests, are they included in that?

what i liked about the place i used to work at was that the pay was based on how much $$ you brought in for the pay period. our pay period was every 2 weeks. so it went something like this - more than $2,000 you received 60% - between $1,500 & $2,000 it was 55% - up to $1,500 was 50%. everyone seemed pleased with that. the only other responsibility we had was to keep the treatment room clean and we folded laundry.

Thanks for the replies everyone, it is really helpful to hear so I can adjust things. To answer some questions...

I wanted to offer a greater perceneforum.xxxe to packages and g/c because they encourage people to come more often (packages) and I would rather pay the therapist a little more than spend money advertsing to new clients. I guess it would be the same for return visits.

I guess I will have to provide the lotions and sheets. I just assumed someone might want to do it. I prefer selecting my own lotions or sheets personally, I just figured others would also. Here is a flip question, what is reasonable? Is it reasonable to provide a lotion that I use and basic flannel sheets that I use and say if you want something different than I will pay what X lotion cost me and you can cover the rest? Doing laundry isn't a problem, I can easily do that

People mentioned that 50% was an "only" number. I kinda figured it was a pretty good deal given that everything plus taxes would be paid. I want to make it fair and worth while for someone. What numbers do you consider fair, what % would you give if you were hiring?

Thanks again for all the help. There seems to be a lot that I am learning!

Good point about the G/C. I meant to say that I would pay a higher perceneforum.xxxe if they were bought from them and redeemed. But I guess that is a little confusing. I was just looking for a way to reward G/C sales. Maybe I can offer a flat dollar bonus or something. Thanks for pointing that out, it is why I love this forum!!

I think this thread is a great idea.

Is a 45% cut for the therapist too much if they dont have to provide anything and dont have to wash and fold sheets? They would be required to keep the place tidy, keep their rooms in order, get rooms ready, and fold small stuff, socks, towels, etc... Or is 50% pretty standard no matter what?

Is there a standard for new therapists that is different than established or experienced therapists?

What about discounts? Does the establishment take all of the discount? Or is it shared with the therapist?

If I worked for someone, I wouldnt expect to get gift certificate or package money. I would expect to get paid for work performed only. I wouldnt think it would be fair to get less because a client paid up front. That is the establisments benefit, not mine, why should I be penalized?? Most salons around here dont discount for packages, but idependent MT's do discount packages.

If I was someones employee, I would understand sales occationally, as well as discounts while establishing a clientel in the begining. But, I would like to know what I am making, I would appreciate a minimum base rate.

For those who have worked for someone else, please fill me in on these questions.

TIA

rn2wn,

Giving bonuses might be good around the holidays. But seriously, around the holidays, you dont have to ask people if they want to buy gift certs. They tell you. At least, that is how it works for me. If you give a bonus for that, you may just be giving them money, because the gift cert would have sold anyway.

Better off giving a dollar amount christmas bonus of gift certificate. IMHO

Here is how we do it at our clinic:

Therapists are paid 50-55% (depending on how long they've worked there) of the amount the client pays. The clinic provides all "necessary" supplies....lotion, linens, all office supplies. Since every therapist likes to use the lotion they prefer, they buy it up-front and then submit the receipt for reimbursement. If the therapist wants "extras" (essential oils, tiger balm etc.) then they cover that cost themselves.

The therapists' responsibilities are to do their massage, their soap notes and clean up after themselves. We have laundry on-site and it falls on to the receptionist to make sure that the laundry gets done but all the therapists are supposed to help if they have off-time.

As the business grew, we were able to add some benefits for the employees....paid vacation, paid holidays, paid CEUs, paid license renewal, but those all came in time.

One word of advise it this: Treat your employee(s) as if they were your best and most precious asset.....they are. Find good therapists, treat them well and they will treat your clients well and your business will thrive.

Angie

25-30%, huh pete?? 100% commission? Around here, rates are $50 an hour. at 30%, that is $15 an hour for the therapist and $25 for the establishment. That just seems so paltry! But, I suppose if they perform well, like you said, they get bonuses.

In other words, a therapist who is putting in 10 hours of massage a week is getting paid less per hour than a therapist putting in 20 hours of massage a week.

From what I read on this board, there are therapists who wont work for less than 50%, or am I not getting the whole picture?

Hey, I was wondering, those that work in a salon setting, what % do the hair dressers making? Does the owner take a charge for products from a stylists cut?

I think it's really important to distinguish between pay expectations of IC's vs. employees. With IC's a 50/50 cut is fair. Any MT who expects a higher cut than that doesn't have the business experience to understand the expenses associated with running a business. (Rent, equipment, utilities, advertising, supplies, credit card fees, etc.)

With employees, the establishment is also taking on part of the tax burden, which should automatically raise their perceneforum.xxxe and lower the therapists perceneforum.xxxe to compensate. If you're still working on commission only, I think 60/40 is fair (with 40 going to the MT).

However, if you expect your employees to perform tasks in addition to massage therapy, you should cut the commission formula altogether and go to an hourly rate. Set a schedule where they work (and get paid) whether they have clients or not. Write a clear job description of their job responsibilities between client appointments. Usually, $10-15/hour is reasonable in this circumstance. Before any MT's scream "Unfair!" This is standard practice at the most famous & luxurious spas around the country. For example, in North Carolina, the Grove Park Inn is one of the most luxurious resorts in the state. In their spa, the massage prices begin at $130/hour for a 50 minute massage. They require all of their MT's to have years of experience and advanced training in Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Hot Stone, Reflexology & Reiki. They pay $10-16/hour plus tips & a 5% commission on sales.

Now, on the separate issue of whether or not employees/IC's will leave and take their clients with them. That partly depends on them, and partly on you. The ideal employee/IC is someone who wants the simplicity of getting paid for massage therapy, and not having to worry about building/maintaining their practice outside of working hours. Use the interview process to screen for this personality. Then, treat them very well! Employee retention goes beyond salary. Respect, appreciation, a positive work environment, providing them with a steady clientele (and steady income), benefits. All of this increases a person's happiness with their job, and decreases employee turnover.

Just so you know I don't have ulterior motives with these opinions, I'm a sole practitioner massage therapist. I work for myself, and I don't have employees, nor am I interested in expanding my practice. However, I have owned & operated other businesses, so I understand the cost involved in running a business and can see the establishment's point of view.

Thanks Bliss, that was a great help.

After reading a lot of the comments posted, I think it may just be easier to just pay a flat hourly rate. It seems to be less confusing to everyone and the therapist knows what they will be getting for every session.

I really do want to add a bonus structure and I like the idea of an increase above an amout of sales and I will add in some bonus for return clients and ones they bring in on their own.

Some further questions if I might add.

I would take appointments by phone and keep a copy of the appointment book on the computer in the office. I would email or call the therapist when an appointment was added (whatever they prefer) so they could put it in their own day planner. There would be no same day appts unless the therapist asks for them. I want to make it so they know their schedule at least the day before, at least that is what I like.

Is this a good idea, what would you like, any potential problems I am missing?

I know this "shouldn't matter" but I am male and I am looking to hire a woman. I hope this process screens out the weirdos by having a male answer. I haven't dealt with this type of thing and I want to make sure the therapist feels and is safe. If possible I would try and be in the office for any new male clients. On the flip, I hope woman aren't scared by a male anwering and scheduling an apointment for another woman. Does anyone see a problem with that?

I am sorry to keep asking questions, I just want to run this through and make sure everyone is happy before I get started.

THANKS!!!

I really like a lot of your ideas. I don't think you will need to worry about scaring people off being a male answering the phone. Just make sure to be very professional and maybe practice a few "phone dialog phrases". You know, answering with a professional "Thank you for calling ________
This is Joe (or whoever), how may I help you today? First impressions on the phone are really important to me.
Everything else has been covered but I will add that as an employee I personaly would expect oils and supplies for what ever types of massage you want to offer (ie hot stones it you want to offer that) be supplied by you as the employer. Also I don't mind throwing in a load of sheets, but would not want to be held responsible for doing all the laundry. I have to say though I have a friend who works at a health club and as an employee she is responsible for taking sheets home and washing. She gets 60%, but still, Crazy! Just treat your employee with respect and be generous with compliments. I have had several business in the past with employees and if they feel valued they want to stay and are more supportive of you. I had a lot of college age employees and would on occasion suprise them at the end of a really hard week with movie tickets or a latte card, just something random and something to let you know you appreciate them. So maybe until you get to the point where you can afford bonus's you could do some little thoughtful type things. I have learned if you have someone you really can depend on its worth a lot to you.
Good luck

2 things - i'm with seattlesunshine in that i would expect my employer to provide whatever type of creme i like to use. i don't like the idea of telling them, well this is what i use so you can use it or buy your own. i wouldn't work for someone who tells me this.

second is that in your idea of not booking same day appointments but you are going to have them paid an hourly rate. what will happen when you have a therapist scheduled for a 6 hour day with no clients 24 hours prior? will you have to pay them to do nothing? i don't like the idea of paying someone an hourly rate. i don't think you'll have THE BEST therapists working for you - which i assume you want to have!

i say, find the best therapists out there and pay them a bit more than you were hoping to pay someone. it will come back to you. like others have said, take care of them and they'll take care of you. your employees can make or break your business. ps. who cares what top spas pay people? top spas have WAY more expenses than the average massage business.

Tara,

If there was no massage scheduled for them, and they were scheduled for say, a 5 hour shift, I would probably have them stay for a couple hours, answering the phone, cleaning, paperwork etc... and then send them home. Just like what they do in any other place when it gets slow.

rn2wn said:
I know this "shouldn't matter" but I am male and I am looking to hire a woman. I hope this process screens out the weirdos by having a male answer. I haven't dealt with this type of thing and I want to make sure the therapist feels and is safe. If possible I would try and be in the office for any new male clients. On the flip, I hope woman aren't scared by a male anwering and scheduling an apointment for another woman. Does anyone see a problem with that?

technically it shouldn't matter the gender, but it does for us booking mobile. mr. mush tries to answer the phone after 5pm as a general rule. it does scare those males presumably looking for more than a massage. he says he hears a slight gasp and click. i guess they thought a female would answer for a sensual massage.
it doesn't seem to phase the women. especially because we make it a non-issue that their gender preference is no big deal and certainly not taken personally.
whomever answers should sound thoroughly educated to your services, answer pretty much any given question about your operations, and NOT react to unwanted callers.

I would agree with the poster above that in general you will get a higher quality body worker if you go with independant contractor. Less fuss and mess for you too since you don't have to worry about SS taxes and such. Why not get a laundry service to do the laundry? I know one therapist who does that and is very happy now since she doesn't have to worry about the laundry.

I've just notice around here in San Diego and fellow bodyworkers that a successful bodyworker will stick around an establishment longer perhaps years if you go IC with a 50% cut. In fact you'll probably have the pick of the litter with such an arrangement. But if you go employee your gene pool that you have to choose from will be less.

Its just human nature we work harder when we feel that we have a piece of the action.

Jason

Hiring an indi can be tricky. There are so many pegs that must be in the right place. That is why I would rather have an employee. I have heard of horror stories from people in this trade and others with the IRS about their indi's. Truth being that they were actually employees by the IRS's standards.

jasond said:
a successful bodyworker will stick around an establishment longer perhaps years if you go IC with a 50% cut. In fact you'll probably have the pick of the litter with such an arrangement. But if you go employee your gene pool that you have to choose from will be less.

Its just human nature we work harder when we feel that we have a piece of the action.

I'm an employee who makes 55%, have a portion of my taxes paid for me, have paid vacation, paid holidays, paid CEUs, paid license fees, paid liability insurance and have everything I need provided for me.

So all that vs. an independent contractor making 50%.........

I think I have a "bigger piece of the action."

And by the way I've worked at the same place for over 14yrs.

Angie

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 7th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & LILIAN & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞10am-2am🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  4. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️905-470-8082
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  8. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  9. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  10. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  11. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  12. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  19. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  26. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  28. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  30. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  35. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  40. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  41. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  42. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  44. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
Back