Unorganized office

Reaction score
The office I am working at part-time has one office person that is constantly messing up my appointments.  Putting clients down for the wrong day, wrong time, not telling me that a client has cancelled so I can get someone else to fill the appointment.  She even helps herself to my snacks, so much that she is eating more of them than I am.  And that is just the beginning...The Dr. is of no help, he just ignores all the problems.  I am not a confrontational person and I have been having a lot of stress with this and other things going on in the office.  I am trying to stick it out in this office for a little longer so I can continue to build my own business, but I am not sure how much more of this I can take.  How would she like if I took the income she keeps losing me, out of her paycheck?!For those of you who have experienced this, how have you coped working with a "space cadet" or even just in an unhealthy environment?

I was dealing with this at the spa I was working at.  We had a lot of receptionist problems.  I was always getting peeved about it.  Finally I'd had enough.  With that and a couple of other smaller issues, I quit.  I'd had enough of dealing with ding-dongs who didn't even understand that when they screwed up not only were they ticking off the client & the therapist...but that they were also making me lose money.  No matter how much you tell them, they don't get it.  I say get out of their and open your own place.  You'll have so much more peace of mind!  (oh yeah, I always had candy that was available to my clients but everyone under the sun would come in and take some.  when i would run out, i would just ask them for a couple of dollars to help me pay for it- i didn't really care about the money but it would make them realize that this stuff wasn't just falling out of the sky!)

Wow, that describes our office manager almost perfectly.  Except that she spends her lunch hour crying while her boyfriend screams at her on the phone for working so much.My biggest peeve with her is that she was telling potential clients that they had to have a consultation with the doctor before they could get a massage because massage might be contraindicated and they could be hurt.  I lost it when I heard her say that.  I told her we're professionals trained to help, not hurt, and that she was discrediting my entire profession.  She said, "Well, what am I supposed to say to get them to see the doctor?"  I told her, "Anything but that!"I've given up on being non-confrontational.  I tell her up front, I talk to the doctor about it in her presence, and some clients I give my cell phone number to so that they can do all their scheduling through me.  I encourage my clients to make her double check their appointments and write it down for them before they leave.  I've talked the doctor into giving the patient a free 1/2 hour or a discount on their hour when she screws up.  I still get paid, and my clients are pretty understanding.Next time it happens, I'd let her know how much losing an appointment impacts you.  People that get paid hourly and have a secure paycheck don't understand that you might be living on ramen noodles if you lose two appointments in a week.  Maybe you can encourage her to be your cheerleader and help build your schedule.  Every now and then I can get our office manager excited about getting more business in.  It lasts until lunch time when she dives back into her own drama and forgets about her job.  :(In the end I realize that I've outlasted four receptionists and two office managers in the three years I've been there.  I don't see this girl lasting a whole year if she keeps this stuff up.I have candy for my clients too.  I dump it into a ziplock bag and take it with me when I leave.  Little more setup in the mornings, but I was having anxiety and would be upset all day when I'd come in and find my candy dish completely empty.  Silly, but it really affected me - and I'm not one to be upset easily.Think positively and encourage her to do better.  Everything happens for a reason, right?  Maybe you're supposed to learn something from this experience.Good luck!Katykangaroo

Unorganized office

She even helps herself to my snacks, so much that she is eating more of them than I am.  

Leave a few cupcakes for her...with Exlax icing ;)

If you don't speak up, it will continue happening and possibly get worse.  She might not know exactly how much her mistakes are impacting you.  Some people keep on making mistakes because they can......nobody tells them any different, so they have no reason to even try to be better and no consequences to pay if they don't.  Of course, I have no idea how this type of mind operates, as I like to do a good job when I'm expected to do something.  But......many people don't operate that way.  I would say something directly to her.  I would also point it out to her EVERY time so she knows that you aren't going to look the other way.  Hopefully, it will be easier for her to be diligent about doing a good job than to listen to you harp on her.  Good luck.

Masthera, from other things you've said, it sound like the only way you can get the doctor on your side is if you can get him to understand it hurts him financially too, and it would hurt him whether it was you or another therapist there  (the doctor is on a perceneforum.xxxe of your clients isn't he?)   He has to pay the office person by the hour AND loose money from your missed appointments.   Is the office person doing the same thing to the other therapist? (I'm assuming it is the same place you mentioned a while back)  Try pointing out he's making as much money off you with missed appointments as if he was giving you a bigger perceneforum.xxxe if you were fully booked which he has refused to do....  Maybe keeping track of how much he's lost will make him realise it isn't the best set-up.  

I would like to comment on the "unhealthy environment" situation. Although lately,  I have come to look at such as an opportunity to move on to bigger and better things when things reach that conclusion.When I first graduated over 2 years ago I told myself that I wanted to "experience" the different realms of work available to me within the field of massage therapy (and there are many). Since then, I've served in several different capacities such as salon, chiro, partnership, Independant Contractor, private practice, seniorcare, hospice, corporate, hotel, special events...etc..etc..the field just keeps widening.What I'm trying to say is that there is so much out there in terms of developing massage therapy, that when a  situation starts turning negative for whatever reasons...it's not always a negative thing but perhaps time to try something else in a different environment. Of course you must determine if the place you are in is worth the effort to stay there, but I would like to encourage you, there is indeed more to consider..and to not fear trusting in your gut intuition when it starts sending you those signals.I am finding it important to find my own sense of "balance" in the work place. That is MY RESPONSIBILITY towards myself and not someone else's. If people in any particular environment are not "reasonably sensitive" to my needs and do not value my time or skills and take either one for granted ...then these are the signals that start sending up those red flags that say it might be time to consider moving somewhere's else. Blaming others for our problems is an easy cop-out in my view, as the onus is always on us to change things (and this is a general statement NOT directed at anyone per se, just a valuable lesson I've learned for myself).I am begining to set my own standards for practice and will not chase any client down for services, nor will I put myself in a position where I have to constantly confront an employer to value my services. I have learned that there is a natural flow between the client/practitioner relationship as well as to the therapist/owner relationship. It's all about respect and valueing whatever professional relationship develops. It is up to me to make sure that I do my part in sustaining my half of the relationship, as it is to the other relating participants. In the times I did make a move...the few clients that I really connected with - followed. And each time I stepped up and out, I met new people as potential clientele and worked in a better environment that "supported" my interests...each time raising the bar on my own behalf and NOT SETTLING for crappy environments, dr's, or managers, and/or business owners.I no longer fear the unknown of stepping out, as I am learning to cultivate new skills in promoting myself in different environments and situations. Yes it is hard work, and yes I get tired of the hustle sometimes. But when I look back I see how much I've grown. I now realize that if  I had stayed in that "unhealthy environment" how much I would have diminished my own capabilities by trying to "fit-in" to an environment that did not support my innnate natural stregnths and abilities.To me, that's what it's all about. Finding the right environment that supports who YOU are so that you can do what it is you love to do. That's also what I love about this profession - the freedom to be fluid.

:D  TRACEY!  YOU ARE POWERFUL!What a great statement!  You can open up another thread based on that statement alone.

Unorganized office

I completely agree with Tracey's take on things. Do you all remember when I started complaining about my 'next door neighbor'? (old thread) I got very indignant over a few things that seemed to be building to more than the camel's last straw. Somebody I know & love shook me up. Basically told me not to ignore what was really going on. I was being told in alot of ways to move on.Masthera, I think you are very ready to leave that environment. Don't be afraid. Your work ethics & talents will keep your head above water. Do what you can to keep the small injuries at bay (remove your snacks, etc etc)... and look for your next move now. The opportunity won't find you if you don't have your eyes & heart open for it. The longer you wait, the more peaceful time you lose.Jill/Sagetherapist

and if I may add,...your situation may be irritating and negative right now......but see the good that can come out of it and the good in this person.   Maybe she does not fully understand the consequences of her mistakes. It may help if you could try to envision you in her shoes, , how would you want someone to approach you about the matter.  Maybe you can offer some suggestions on how she can become more efficient or how she can better assist you. If that does not work......as Tracey & Jill said...it may be time for you to move on! Peace & Blessings!

You all have some very good, and helpful points. آ I struggle so much with speaking up. آ I try to float in and out without being noticed, but when things affect me I can't do that. آ I agree that this person is lazy and selfish because she gets away with it. آ So much has happened through the years to support this, but it is way too much to post here. آ I ran an office for a Chiro. when I was 18-20 and I had no problems running it right by myself. آ This person should be able to handle it too, if not she needs to be fired. آ That is how I would handle it if it were my business.If the Dr. did understand how it affected him financially, he might look at things differently, but this person has been with him for longer that everyone else in the office. آ She is also going through a divorce and I am sure that he will not fire her anytime soon, if ever. آ He has a lot of loyalty to his employees it seems.I have been wanting to leave for about 1.5 years and I finally got extremely frustrated/motivated about 6 months ago. آ I really started marketing myself and getting business outside of this office, so I could leave. آ But, this office provides the majority of my income, so until I can get a little more than a match, I feel that I can't leave. آ I also wanted to get another therapist in the office, so I can leave without feeling like I am abandoning my great clients. آ They are what get through day after day of working there.Tracey's post is very true. آ I have left most of my jobs because of my dissatisfaction with the way they were run. آ Going with my gut instinct. آ Working for myself is what I am happy with. آ Even if I were to share an office with staff and professionals that were hard workers and efficient like I am that would probably work, but I have yet to find that. آ I have just gotten a regular chair massage job that I have been after for a few months and an ok to place my marketing brochures at the local GYNO for prenatal massage and at the Curves in the next town. آ I already have them at the one in my town and have gotten 3 calls from it. آ I am a crafty person too and I have been asked to have crafting workshops for some clients. آ I am trying to get those started and I would like to look into setting something up at the Curves for that too.I have really experience a real growth in my own business and myself the past few months, but I am growing increasingly frustrated with the inablility to leave that horrible office. آ The stress I feel is becoming overwhelming and that among normal life problems, I am just worn out. آ But I know that at least 80% of my stress is coming from that office and I need to leave. آ I just need to feel stable on my own two feet before I do. آ My husband is very supportive, but also concerned with the financial aspect. آ I just keep telling him to be patient and let me do what I need to do to get it going.I just don't really know that this point whether doing anything about the issues will help, just be a waste, or cause more problems. آ The one other Dr. that works in the office a few days a week, has brought a lot of the issues up to the main Dr. and he treated him like he was crazy. آ "I don't see the things that you are talking about" آ How can you not!!? آ Ever since this, the Dr. has treated him differently and not in a good way. آ His is in denial. آ I would like to avoid this situation happening to me. آ I also have experence with problems being ignored or not acknowleged. آ That is one reason I stopped speaking up, before. آ I am sure if it gets to the point that I snap, I will be saying all kinds of things. I am so happy that there are others out there that have either experienced this or understand. آ You all are fantastic!I will keep motoring on and working to get out of that place, plus I am going to start keeping my snacks under lock and key. ;)I have an application out for a part-time job doing another of my interests, floral design.  *fingers crossed*  Might be enough to get out now!

Unorganized office

One must always weigh what they value MOST and step out on it in order to realize the full magnitude of what that truly means. .There are some valuable lessons to learn on stepping out on what you believe in. Often times we prolong our suffering by constantly having to wrestle with our own inner contradictions. In other words, we know what we have to do but fail to "act" on it.. therebye prolonging a situation that we alone have the power to rectify. In retrospect, I think failure to act promptly on what I felt to be true at certain times allowed for greater opportunities to be missed. But I had to learn the "hard" version of the lesson by repeating it several times ))))If you think about it, look at all the people who are miserable in their jobs. All they can do is mope and complain and point the finger at everyone else as the reason for their misery, when in actuality it is their own failure to act on what they know to be true that can serve as the catharsis (springboard) to liberate their own selves. But yes, it takes courage to step out into the unknown and walk from a position that is offering some form of financial security.I will tell you this from experience, Masthera...many times things did not manifest UNTIL I stepped out. It was as if "I" had to make the first move on my own behalf in order for the door to open... and that's when things started to happen.Let me put it this way, If I relied totally on financial stability, I would still be working for the 9-5 organiztion I walked away from that gave me my regular weekly paycheck. I NEVER would have ventured in massage therapy and be doing what I am called and love to do. I had to step out into uncharted territory and trust in my capabilities.All I can say is follow your heart and trust in your self and listen to those signals. You seem to have alot of talents in conjunction with massage therapy. How will you ever know the extent to which you can take them unless you.................?Remember you can't change "other" people...only how YOU respond to them.

I do agree that I need to stop prolonging the inevitable.  I am at fault, because I let it happen and I don't stick up for myself.  Job after job.I am working on gaining the courage to just do it and leave without feeling that stablility that I need and have the faith that things will work out because I am doing the right thing.  I need to put myself first for a bit and get things settled, before my health starts to suffer more.I know this, I am not going to leave without voicing my thoughts about the office.  I don't know if I can handle doing it in person though.  That is a whole other wall to get over.  But, I also don't want to have to suffer through the traditional "2 weeks" after I do speak up.  Maybe I will go against the grain and just quit and not go back.  But, I better wait till pay day. ;)  

Unorganized office

You do not owe anyone a "legnthy explanation" about the "why" unless you feel to go into it. Often times we get very emotional when things are left to fester and they can easily blow way out of proportion. An indication of this is when you really feel to give someone a piece of your mind but you just know you are not that kind of person to explode that way all over the person. Generally speaking, most people are too caught up in themselves to give you the necessary time and understanding to explain yourself - afterall, you have been trying to do this now for how long? You can in good conscious leave with grace and dignity not going into all the details (unless you feel to). This way you don't burn bridges and remain true to yourself. People can be left to haggle with their own issues - we are not their saviours (although some of our clients might think so...). ;)

Unorganized office

I agree completely with this:
I will tell you this from experience, Masthera...many times things did not manifest UNTIL I stepped out. It was as if "I" had to make the first move on my own behalf in order for the door to open... and that's when things started to happen.

I was in a toxic situation at a salon. I stuck with it for way longer than I should have. I thought that I should try to make it better because I don't quit. Little by little, my family started to notice that I wasn't happy in the little things and wasn't the same anymore. My sister finally made me see it was the environment I was in. Mind you, it wasn't quite your situation, but nevertheless it wasn't good for me. I was worried to leave because I had nothing else. But, I jumped into my own practice and although it has been trying and hard (financially especially), I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I thought I should have waited at the salon until I could build up my private practice, but I was exhausting all my energy at the salon, that I couldn't be 100% into what I needed to do. So, I quit, and BOOM.........happiness.

I know finances might not be ideal right now, but from the sounds of it, things aren't going to get better and they are going to build emotionally on you until you get out.

I wish you luck.

The stress I feel is becoming overwhelming and that among normal life problems, I am just worn out.  But I know that at least 80% of my stress is coming from that office and I need to leave.  I just need to feel stable on my own two feet before I do.  My husband is very supportive, but also concerned with the financial aspect.  I just keep telling him to be patient and let me do what I need to do to get it going. I just don't really know that this point whether doing anything about the issues will help, just be a waste, or cause more problems.  The one other Dr. that works in the office a few days a week, has brought a lot of the issues up to the main Dr. and he treated him like he was crazy.  "I don't see the things that you are talking about"  How can you not!!?  Ever since this, the Dr. has treated him differently and not in a good way.  His is in denial.  I would like to avoid this situation happening to me.
I know well the problem of "having" to work at a place you hate, in order to pay the bills.  Just keep your chin up and looking for other opportunities that come along.  In my own case in the past, I had to keep jobs I couldn't stand, that stressed me to the max, because I had to pay the bills.  But, if you have in your head you are at least willing to leave, then when another opportunity presents itself (like the chair massage job you have been working on, or the floral work) you will be able to jump into that with both feet and still meet your financial obligations.  Personally, I have always tried hard to find a replacement for myself when I have left someone.  I find it is important for the patients to have someone competent to take over their cases.  So, I can fully understand your wish to do that.  In such cases, I started putting out feelers (six months prior) and kept names and numbers of the possible replacements.  When I was ready to leave, I tried to make sure and fit the replacement into the process by providing the employer with someone who was already willing to take the position.  90% of the time, it worked out just fine -- employer happy, new person happy (they needed a job and this filled their need, even if it wasn't the best job out there) and I felt like I at least was looking out for my people, so I was also happy.A thought.  SInce the other doc in the clinic has gone to the primary doc once, maybe you could voice your concerns to the secondary doc.  He obviously isn't quite as shy as you to go and say something.  So, maybe having him on your side would help.  It may even be a spring board for him to present his original concerns to the primary doc again.  Maybe he has been waiting for something to get him back in the primary docs' vision again.  It might be worth a try.Good luck.  PS. I sent you a new PM on the clients I am referring you.

The other Dr. and I have talked, but we both feel that it would be a waste of time to talk to the main Dr. since he just "buries his head in the sand".  The other Dr. is working on leaving too.  The Dr. is aware that I consider that office just a part of my total business and that I have other clients outside of his office.  I have been working on getting jobs that don't require me to give up a % of my charge.  I am tired of paying people a % and not getting my money's worth.  I would rather do all of the work and know that it is being done right.I was thinking of telling him that I feel that it is time to leave and that I would like to work on getting the rest of by business going before kids come into the picture.  He is aware that my husband and I are trying to have kids, so this would be truthful and acceptable to him.I would like to explain to him my issues, but I don't think it will do any good.  The more I think about confronting things, the less I want to.  I think that office will run the same whether I say anything or not.  I'll let them worry about running it into the ground after I am gone.I am away from that office the rest of this week and I will use the time away to clear my head and make a decision on how I want to do this. I have known what I needed to do, but I always reach out for others opinions to validate my own feelings.  Now that you all have helped me get the "nudge" that I need, it is time for me to finish out what it is that I know I need to do.

Unorganized office

Having read through the discussion, I know you will make the right decision for YOU. It's important to move when you need to and not become complacent and stay on.I have just one thing to say (suggest). As a responsible, caring person, when you decide to finally leave, how about at least voicing your concerns - not because you want the Dr. to convince you to stay because he'll change things, but because you'll (hopefully) be helping the remaining Dr. as well as the new therapist coming in (unlikely, but hopeful). In the same light, you might also want to approach the receptionist with the same intent.But most important, know when it's time to move on and best of luck.

The other Dr. has voiced the joint concerns we have and they were just ignored or denied.  I have mentioned certain things to the new therapist about what to watch for.  She may be better able to deal with what goes on there and I didn't want to make her form opinions based on my experiences.  Also, the Dr. could get on his hand and knees and beg me to stay, offer me more money, whatever, and I wouldn't stay.  It is time for me to make my EXIT.  

Unorganized office

I would like to explain to him my issues, but I don't think it will do any good.

It is a shame that this is happening.  From what you have written I would agree with you.  It doesn't sound like the doc is interested in hearing what anyone has to say about this staff member and most likely airing your issues will fall on deaf ears.

I like the suggestions that several people have given about stepping forward and allowing yourself to create something better.  I have found this to be very true for myself as well, opportunities you might not have considered or seen can spring forth once you take that step into the seemingly unknown.  It is difficult when you see yourself tied to something financially and don't see anything else stepping up to fill that gap.  Trust in yourself and your talent and give yourself permission to leave the unhealthy office to find a better, more suitable place.    

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, NEW GIRL MARIA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  3. Withme_Spa:
    💥❤ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❤ Monday, ❤ Cici,💋💋 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique..💝💗 Nana, 💋slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💖 Jessica, ❣💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💞🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New white girl gigi young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💖 Monday, 💖💋 Carmen, 💋 (Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💋 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  10. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💢💞💋Monday, ❤❣ Tracy,💞💘 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💞💗 Mimi,💗 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi,💋💋 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱416 222-5554📱
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,CiciDeep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  15. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💖💋💐 Monday,💗💋 Ada,💗 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  17. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  18. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  20. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 🔴❣❤👄 Monday, 💞💗 Sophia, 🔴💖25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and 💖 Tammy, 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. Cali1:
    Stacey
  26. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  34. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  35. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  36. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  38. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  44. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
  46. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  47. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  50. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
Back