Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrible Experience at Seduction (New girl Victoria)

My thoughts:
You paid $140 - and were offered $40 cash and $40 in credit ($80) - so you are out $60
You did mess up the Duo talk - it would have been better to 1) ask "in general" the cost or 2) had your session, THEN ask the MPA who she would prefer to duo with and "in case you are interested in the future" how much it would APPROXIMATELY be. Feint saying "ok let me have a session with (MPA2) and see if we click".
The $180 for FS was probably just her pricing herself out of the FS market because she was pissed - not an excuse, I would assume someone would have talked to her.

But yes, if you are gonna ask, dont balk at the price. At Blue Lagoon (Candice) once I paid the $60 door, then $100 room fee (paid up front) then asked for FS. She said +$200 - asked "on top of the $100 already paid?" - yes ... and I paid the $200 and fucked that sweet firm bubble butt ... point is, if you are counting pennies, be careful what you ask pricing for.
Pretty much what happened it would seem. If you ask for a duo and reneg, then ask for fs and reneg on price, what kind of attitude do you expect from any attendant?

These are hoes not seasoned business professionals with seemingly unlimited patience for bs. To turn around and bash the establishment for what seems to be a reasonable resolution to an avoidable situation is comical.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

The way I see it, Seductions entire value proposition is that they are constantly hiring new girls every week. That comes with the disadvantage of quality control for the advantage of getting fresh meat that most guys crave, including me.

So when you compare it to Premier who's had the same aging roster (I don't even remember when the last time I've seen a new attendant mentioned), of course Premier is gonna deliver a more consistent experience. I'd say both the average age and years of experience may be significantly higher than Seduction. For me I love trying new girls as I find it more exciting than the same polished routine from someone who has 5 years of experience. But if that's what you're looking for then of course that's a better choice.

And it's like what another poster said. If you were expecting them to count out every second and prorate your 10 minute and 2 second handjob fee, I think that's a being a bit unrealistic.

Not every second of course. But a reasonable compensation as a regular.

Good analysis though!

My rule of thumb in this hobby is never to haggle or bargain with the girl. Walk if she is not your type. Know the rates, pay in advance to get the money out of the way, pay a little extra if you like what you see. It never fails me.

Good advice! 👏

@OP Thanks for sharing your experience. I have been hobbying for several years. While most of my sessions have been positive at Seduction, there have been a few bad ones but not as bad as yours.

Believe me, I have had this type of horrible experience at Pure Spa but they made it up for it by offering a full credit on a future session. Similarly, I had a bad session (not as bad as yours) at Seduction Keele about a couple of years ago but the owner of Seduction made it up for the entire session.

What Seduction should have done is refund you $40 and at minimum $100 credit towards a future session which results into a free 30 mins session minus tips for extras.

Thanks again for sharing!

Couldn't agree more! And happy to share... Glad that you see it the same way as myself.

I think some of the folks who are actively leaving comments fail to appreciate that I am sharing my experience for the community and are just excited for an opportunity to pass judgement...

Ya, I’ve had some good and some bad experiences at Seduction. For the most part, I’ve moved them to last on my list of spa’s to visit.

I’ve had a couple of relatable bad experiences at Seduction. When they also owned Vaughan Spa, I booked Leela showed up she was a no show, it happened a couple of times. Receptionist contacted the owner, who gave me a free door fee and when I did finally see Leela it was a great session, ended up seeing her again.

Second one is more like your experience. I can’t remember names of who I booked, it was awhile ago, and I’ve posted it here before. But anyway, I booked the girl I wanted to see, while waited this other girl comes out to say hello, smoking hot, after she leaves I say was that the girl I booked and receptionist says no, wait til you see her. Anyway I go to the room and in walks the girl from the waiting room, ok, she’s hot, we start the session and I can’t touch her anywhere and everything is a problem, 5mins in I realize she had a bunch of bad reviews on here. I stop the session tell her to get out and tell the receptionist to bring in the girl I booked. She stormed off and the other girl came in and all was good.

It’s true, the girls are younger and super hot, but have no experience in no pun intended, Seduction...it’s all wham bam thanks...not all but most.

You should have just taken the money and the credit and chalked it up to lousy service...not saying you’ll never be back, cuz realistically you will...try as we might the kitty gets us every time, otherwise they’d be out of business

I think I will always take Premier and Flirt over Seduction moving forward. But we will see how this pans out with time.

Thanks for your comment!

Dude I gave up on these expensive spas a long time ago. Now I just stick to Asian spas or other cheaper alternatives in case I do get scammed there won't be too much damage. I tend to stick to the girl who is smiling and happy when they greet me. I think you should do the same to get the best bang for your bucks. I also will try to avoid neurotic, tattooed, crazy, and drugged-out girls all the time at the MPA scene.
Smart man!

Agree with LAZYBOY. You sound like you tried to haggle and then got mad when you blew your load too fast and then tried to get a free door fee out of it.

Sucks that you had a bad time but next time pay the fee or just see a different girl.. Also why not post this from your main account??

I have noticed that many service providers will avoid doing extras if they learn you leave comments on this board... So, I always avoid leaving reviews that are TOO DETAILED. This review was very detailed and I simply did not wish to give the identity of my account away.

Seductions was never a place for more of a slow, sensual, "seductive" experience LOL As what many here have said, it's a straight up brothel filled with young, inexperienced party girls who are looking for quick cash. Nothing wrong with that at all quite frankly as I usually love to drop by the place after a night of drinking myself for a quick romp. Anyone remember when adrianna was there? I'd walk out even more drunk than I was after seeing her!

Yes, good description. I am just realizing that what you described is not for me. Some may actually prefer it. To each their own...

I think some of you guys are treating the OP unfair. He got ripped off by the mpa, no excuses.

My only issue is that he made a fake account to complain. I find that a little weak.

Thanks man!

I am using this account as some service providers don't offer extras when they learn you post reviews... This post is too detailed and would give my identity away...

Ok I’ll take a stab at this from another angle,

but first thanks to the OP and the many responders, most of whom have already made clear the specifics of the trade at seduction and various other better ways of handling things...

this has become an interesting thread
so here’s the angle: DUO

at the time of Covid you’ve booked a single session but go in and request a duo on the spur of the moment

first of all, flirt is a better outfit for multiple MPAs, but anyway if you are considering a duo I would recommend first striking a regular relationship with someone you have sessions with alone for a little bit and then ask THEM who they are comfortable teaming up with, if they do it all...

you requested a duo - unannounced - they actually sort one out for you (good for them) and tell you a price - girls are in the back ready to go and getting ready

then you back off

manager has to go back again and say game off

you now look like a dweeb before your original booked girl even sees you
And that’s all on you IMO

you asked for a wish that being a duo (in difficult times even)
It was granted
You reneged
Your little head got the better of yiu
It never plans well

your MPA was miffed before she opened the door

plan ahead - with the head above your shoulders - before you enter the spa

Good advice like the other gents...

I just do not understand why the SP would feel attacked and take it out on you if you evaluate your DUO option and decide not to take it... They asked for extra tip just for doing duo. I think I am entitled to choose what I would like and what I deem reasonable. Whether the SP likes it or not, they should not show it in the session, or even worse, actively try to ruin your session and get back at you. That is the definition of unprofessionalism.

New young girls 18 yrs old weed smoke..booze..music blasting hot chicks trying to make some quick money. Some addicted. No makeup , girl next door = this is seduction

Same girl..relaxed spa music, sensual service , perfume , routine is followed to the tee, experienced girls ,done up with hair and nails = Premire

These is no better one..its preference and its variety. I have Bbfs, cbj ,Thressome ,rimming , cimsw. At both seduction and premiere. I change when I get tired of one scenario. .too many drunk sessions..I change to Premier..need some new young pussy..I head back to seduction

The attraction to seduction is finding that new girl who just started and the great variety they bring. Never the same old story. Agian I've had more memorable experiences at seduction than bad ones.

Asian spas are when I'm just bored and get the urge. No planning .no expectations.

Great summary! I've realized the latter matches my preferences better.

Thanks a lot for the comments/advices folks. Just to close the loop on some main comments:

1. I noticed that a few of you guys mentioned that I should have just went ahead with the overly priced quote. If we all see it that way, soon this hobby will become unaffordable for most of us. I think as customers we should also call BS out and not take the SP up on a ridiculous offer... Had I went for it, she would have tried it on others as well... That is just my thinking.

2. I shared my experience for fellow hobbyist as this is what we do on this board. Advices and comments are greatly appreciated, but personal attacks are not. I think it is important that we share our experiences and reflect on them as a community together, but we shouldn't discourage users to do so. I am happy that most users appreciated the experience sharing.

3. Surprisingly, some users rooted for the service provider by saying that she was in the right to get pissed. I find that very strange... please remember that we have not met these girls at a bar. They are service providers and are getting paid to provide us with a pleasant experience. Of course, its always better when the feeling is genuine (when you feel like you clicked with the SP). But, if they do not like something we do or say, they have no right to try and ruin the session for us while getting paid that handsomely. That is the definition of unprofessionalism (allowing personal feelings to interfere with your work).

4. I really liked the comments that listed the pros and cons of places like Seduction vs. Premier. I agree and I just think the latter better aligns with my preferences.

Thanks a lot again for chiming in!

Cheers and happy hobbying!

Last edited:
There is very clearly a middle ground that has been explained to you multiple times. I feel like rather than informing people you posted this to get validation and are upset that you didn't get it. Well, tough tits.

Good advice like the other gents...

I just do not understand why the SP would feel attacked and take it out on you if you evaluate your DUO option and decide not to take it... They asked for extra tip just for doing duo. I think I am entitled to choose what I would like and what I deem reasonable. Whether the SP likes it or not, they should not show it in the session, or even worse, actively try to ruin your session and get back at you. That is the definition of unprofessionalism.
I think they actually get excited about doing them
So you put it in their head and then took it away due to $ concerns
That’s never going to end well for you

There is very clearly a middle ground that has been explained to you multiple times. I feel like rather than informing people you posted this to get validation and are upset that you didn't get it. Well, tough tits.

When the MPAs at expensive spas look at you, they think they look at dollar signs. Lol. How could most of you not realize that is beyond me..

donald.jpeg

I think I will always take Premier and Flirt over Seduction moving forward. But we will see how this pans out with time.

Thanks for your comment!

Ya, same here...I was a Perla man for the longest time, then got hooked on Seduction but now back to my first love Flirt...

Couldn't agree more! And happy to share... Glad that you see it the same way as myself.

I think some of the folks who are actively leaving comments fail to appreciate that I am sharing my experience for the community and are just excited for an opportunity to pass judgement...
I hear you but in this life, when you put things out there it enables others to pass judgment.

Shoutbox
  1. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  2. soulsoffire:
    Looking for spa with Indian / brown girl masseuse. Preferably closer to downtown , anyone know a place ?
  3. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  4. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 30th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹LILIAN 🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  5. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Luna😍 is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅👄👄🈵🈵🦵🦵
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  21. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  22. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 29th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹SENECA🌹 🆕 DASIY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, GEET, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, MIMI, KIRAN, NIMRAT, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  30. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Summer and young cute open mind Jessy, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH AN INCREDIBLE BODY AND A NICE ROUND BEHIND 🌸 NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE 🌸 ELLA: A YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  37. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cup & very open minded services.
  38. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Sonia & Tracy; After 9pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. ALSO, Indian Sonia after 7pm: Sonia comes from India with love. Tracy is a young, petite & pretty Japanese lady with very flexible services.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Coco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  43. exploring007:
    Mumbai
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 28th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LORI 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE & 🆕 NAT & LORI ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  47. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
Back