Spa AD TABLE SHOWER Promotion @⛲BELLAGIO WELLNESS & SPA⛲ ☎️ (905) 707-6866 ☎️ #33-160 EAST BEAVER CREEK RICHMOND HILL

I really don't know wha to tell you. It's not like I'm trying to convince you or anything. Just telling it like it is. I had no interest in seeing her but since she added the third +, I decided to take the plunge. Not my fault you invested so much time and money to get the same mileage.

She is a lovely girl but I won't repeat since she is still too restrictive for my liking.
Gaslighting, cute. The problem is the last few weeks there's been a lot of bs involving bellagio, reviews, and ratings. Maybe not everyone has realized it but a few of us have clued in on what's going on, and its not good.

Guys, any feedback on Seneca?

Have you tried Seneca?

I mentioned I saw 👀 in the the hallway… & the gal luvs 🤗 hugging, squeezing, flirting… even I grabbed her ass & she didn’t let go…

Seems like a 😈 horny lil wench.

Nice slim body, mature face kinda avg looks, don’t xxxpect a teen girl… but seems like fun.

Gaslighting, cute. The problem is the last few weeks there's been a lot of bs involving bellagio, reviews, and ratings. Maybe not everyone has realized it but a few of us have clued in on what's going on, and its not good.
If he's gaslighting, then you're kind of whiteknighting no? I mean no mask and panties off isn't even that high mileage. I've also DMd a few guys about Cecilia and they say panties come off with her now. No touching or kissing though, which is holding me back to be honest.

I'm sure she's an amazing girl but, you shouldn't put her on a pedestal like that. She could be doing more with another regular of hers than she does with you and you'd never know.

I mentioned I saw 👀 in the the hallway… & the gal luvs 🤗 hugging, squeezing, flirting… even I grabbed her ass & she didn’t let go…

Seems like a 😈 horny lil wench.

Nice slim body, mature face kinda avg looks, don’t xxxpect a teen girl… but seems like fun.
Mature is definitely a preference for some guys.

I figure if she’s a horny milf, she likely is very high mileage. And DFK on the menu? Enough said.

Keep in mind who is providing the information and take with a grain of salt.

If you look back, he said that both Cherrya and Liliana massage was gf meaning not good.
You fucking fake.

I thought we might be kindred spirits, loving massage, hygenic services.

You say, “I'm not putting my mouth on any chick's lips or pussy that's had another man there before me!!
I'm a bit of a germophobe and homophobe.”

Bullshit.

You are a Sulexa fan. Those girls lick mens assholes, take cum in their mouths. Some germophobe. Bbbj. CIM. RIMMING.

From your many posts attacking xtc, you obviously have some agenda, and are lying on purpose. Perhaps there are multiple guys usung your ID, or more likely one guy who plays with lots of IDs and forgot which one he was using.

I'm not putting my mouth on any chick's lips or pussy that's had another man there before me!!
I'm a bit of a germophobe and homophobe.

As someone, I believe it was an XTC alias so eloquently inferred, it's bad enough that the lady had some other guys jizz on her knuckles just before me.

Look at that gorgeous face. I remember her from Sulexa.
From what I remember she is super sweet.
Not sure that she is rimming however definitely open minded and as I said before, very sweet. At least with me as I'm always a gentleman and treat the ladies respectfully.

She offered it from the start looking at reviews but first session was pure massage. I'd say if you like strong massage, try Lilian. Cherry is good massage but I think Lilian is better in some aspects. Lilian will focus on a problem area and work it out for you. Disregard recent reviews about kissing, it really diminishes these girls skill, it makes this spa look trashy too. Of course they kiss, but if guys just want kissing and sexual services, they can just go holistic or see a SW.
I know you to be a true kindred spirirt who greatly appreciates massage.

You surprised me recommending Lilian; I was sure you would say Cherry, since you have mentioned her more frequently.

I suspect Cherry offers other services that have swayed your preference there, but I respect your opinion on Lilian. In fact, I respect it a bit more, since you went away from your favourite.

I know you to be a true kindred spirirt who greatly appreciates massage.

You surprised me recommending Lilian; I was sure you would say Cherry, since you have mentioned her more frequently.

I suspect Cherry offers other services that have swayed your preference there, but I respect your opinion on Lilian. In fact, I respect it a bit more, since you went away from your favourite.
Honestly, I think Lilian is better at massage in some aspects. She will work an area if she suspects you have pain there. When I say hard, I mean hard. I have to let out grunts or breaths and she just sort of looks at me and asks if it okay. If someone had their ear to the door, they might think something else was going on, lol. I guess you could say I have 3 favourites, but the V-girls excell in massage.

She was in last Saturday though.

Perhaps it was related to the Lunar New Year. Its big in Vietnam.
Her schedule changes. Sometimes she's been in on Sundays, other times Saturdays. I think for the most part she will be in Mon through Friday. Then Lilian is Mon-wed, Fri and Sat, or so it seems lol. Either way, they are there throughout the week.

You fucking fake.

You say, “I'm not putting my mouth on any chick's lips or pussy that's had another man there before me!!

Bullshit.

You are a Sulexa fan. Those girls lick mens assholes, take cum in their mouths. Some germophobe. Bbbj. CIM. RIMMING.

From your many posts attacking xtc, you obviously have some agenda, and are lying on purpose. Perhaps there are multiple guys usung your ID, or more likely one guy who plays with lots of IDs and forgot which one he was using.
Dont waste your time even talking to this guy. He is a total fake and a trouble-maker.

He starts attacking me when I noted somebody posted about Lucy in a very tepid way, when I said, wow, 1st post! I guess Im not allowed to notice these things!

Oh, no, the classic advise about Sophie, “Save your money if you're going in on the inference that there mileage to be had.” Meanwhile guys were getting incredible mileage out of this girl. Ask @bathwaterbuyer . In actuality, this loser just makes up reviews to pretend he’s some kind of player.

How about this one? He posts yesterday that he saw Lilian, had massage, no extras. But lookee here! He posts elsewhere that he saw Honey @ Flirt yesterday too! And he DID get xxtras,

Then he posts he also saw Cecelia yesterday! Busy day!

He must have her home address because she wasn’t working! Lol. What a total fake clown.

Then he says, oh, I saw her this morning. Also fake I am very sure.

Her schedule changes. Sometimes she's been in on Sundays, other times Saturdays. I think for the most part she will be in Mon through Friday. Then Lilian is Mon-wed, Fri and Sat, or so it seems lol. Either way, they are there throughout the week.
If we can just get Joey to come in Sunday, then we will have some vietnamese throughout the week. Too bad no extras with her though.

You fucking fake.

Bullshit.

Thank you for taking such an interest in me and investigating my history.

You'll probably find out too, if you investigate further back that I've smoked weed and even snorted a few lines of cocaine too.

To think that at one time I delved into those depths and frequented those places. I was weak and those gorgeous young Vietnamese ladies enticed me. And now I can thank you for helping me realize just how far I've come.

If I was a betting man, I would go way out on a limb a suggest that XTC provided you with the gory details of my sordid past!! Either that, or you're a closet queer and have taken a liking to me?

So tonight when youre sucking XTC's dick, stick your finger up his ass for me.

Now I know why XTC is so afraid of Spawarrior!!!!!

Despite Spawarriors issues, he knows this XTC fraud all too well.

The cats out of the bag XTC. No more duping you scoundrel dirt bag.

Hes creating traffic at Bellagio with his dirty tactics but in the end, hes pressuring and damaging the ladies. They enjoy the money in the beginning but then they burn out and leave.

He bases his reports from his multitude of handles from the DMs of other clients. The girls have no idea who he is

If you saw him physically, you would quickly see that he would not get any mileage with the ladies.

What a joke. I'd love to post a picture of him.

He even had me fooled for a while in the beginning.

With him at the helm Bellagio will be a turnstyle of ladies coming and dissappearing. . Other spas that are run properly have the same nucleus of ladies and introduce others when necessary.

Enjoy the ladies guys but have some class and keep the intricate details to yourself.
Why xtc is afraid of spawarrior? It looks to me like he confronts him pretty affectively. You did not fare so well, even though you and SW both speak troll. LOL

Explain how a poster on massageplanet can damage and pressure the ladies? Twisted logic, little man.

The girls have a very good idea who xtc is, of course. He is Lucy’s friend. One of many. Its the one thing you can truly fault him on, he is not always aware of how he gets extra mileage from that status.

It is fairly comical that you claim to have seen xtc physically. Mostly, we are anonymous punters. I have seen a few other clients but we don’t exchange names. Of course, you don’t really deal much with truth. If you are going to pretend to have insider knowledge of people’s appearances through cctv feeds, you can’t pretend not to be an insider.

And I cannot imagine how Lucy would let you look through the cctv feeds.

How is xtc at the helm of Bellagio? Is he sitting at the reception desk like krayjee? Does he own it, interview girls, set schedules?

It seems fairly obvious the spa is doing well, with even more girls working every day than a certain nearby spa. Its pretty silly to suggest some words on a website cause staff turn over. “Boo hoo hoo, he said I do DFK, I quit!” Is that how you think it sounds in the back room of a spa? Deluded.

Dont waste your time even talking to this guy. He is a total fake and a trouble-maker.

He starts attacking me when I noted somebody posted about Lucy in a very tepid way, when I said, wow, 1st post! I guess Im not allowed to notice these things!

Oh, no, the classic advise about Sophie, “Save your money if you're going in on the inference that there mileage to be had.” Meanwhile guys were getting incredible mileage out of this girl. Ask @bathwaterbuyer . In actuality, this loser just makes up reviews to pretend he’s some kind of player.

How about this one? He posts yesterday that he saw Lilian, had massage, no extras. But lookee here! He posts elsewhere that he saw Honey @ Flirt yesterday too! And he DID get xxtras,

He must have her home address because she wasn’t working! Lol. What a total fake clown.

Look...they whole XTC's gang is out.

I knew it was a little quiet. XTC sitting quietly, eating a Wendys triple and planning his rebuttal.

If you're going to fight, keep your facts straight with the Lilian/Honey timing. Honey was at least 2 years ago.

Anyway XTC's you've got 2 days of firepower to post. Go for it.

Be very careful though, you may have some terrible things in your closet XTC.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Why xtc is afraid of spawarrior? It looks to me like he confronts him pretty affectively. You did not fare so well, even though you and SW both speak troll. LOL

Explain how a poster on massageplanet can damage and pressure the ladies? Twisted logic, little man.

The girls have a very good idea who xtc is, of course. He is Lucy’s friend. One of many. Its the one thing you can truly fault him on, he is not always aware of how he gets extra mileage from that status.

It is fairly comical that you claim to have seen xtc physically. Mostly, we are anonymous punters. I have seen a few other clients but we don’t exchange names. Of course, you don’t really deal much with truth. If you are going to pretend to have insider knowledge of people’s appearances through cctv feeds, you can’t pretend not to be an insider.

And I cannot imagine how Lucy would let you look through the cctv feeds.

How is xtc at the helm of Bellagio? Is he sitting at the reception desk like krayjee? Does he own it, interview girls, set schedules?

It seems fairly obvious the spa is doing well, with even more girls working every day than a certain nearby spa. Its pretty silly to suggest some words on a website cause staff turn over. “Boo hoo hoo, he said I do DFK, I quit!” Is that how you think it sounds in the back room of a spa? Deluded.
You're making assumptions it appears.
You're obviously paranoid!!!

Claim to have insider knowledge through cctv feeds?????
Wtf???
I claimed this??

I can't comprehend most of what you're saying. You sound like a little kid.

Oh yeah, very very fake! 😉

… I checked w Lucy… so surprised JJB-Jiminy ‘d visit Cecelia… that’s incredible fence healing… but it didn’t happen. :no

As u guessed, all fake. :lol

… not only did she not see Jiminy, she only saw appointments w reg clients all day… then Snt came in later as a walkin.

JJB ofc claimed 1st visit. Yeah right. :rolf

Hilariously, jjb claimed Cecelia was over 30 b4… then he changed it when Snt challenged him… even tho he now says yesterday (or Saturday take yer pick) = his 1st visit.

Hard 2 keep them stories straight, eh? :D

Oh yeah, very very fake! 😉

… I checked w Lucy… so surprised JJB-Jiminy ‘d visit Cecelia… that’s incredible fence healing… but it didn’t happen. :no

As u guessed, all fake. :lol

… not only did she not see Jiminy, she only saw appointments w reg clients all day… then Snt came in later as a walkin.

JJB ofc claimed 1st visit. Yeah right. :rolf

Hilariously, jjb claimed Cecelia was over 30 b4… then he changed it when Snt challenged him… even tho he now says yesterday (or Saturday take yer pick) = his 1st visit.

Hard 2 keep them stories straight, eh? :D
Like a true narcissist. All of your handles have exactly the same traits 🤣

Pure bullshitting.

Example: never did I say it was my1st visit. I've seen her many times.

You fucking fake.

Bullshit.

I love how u guys made jiminy squirm… he’s so careless with his handles… it doesn’t matter how many phones u got if u forget what u said! :lol

… u no, he goes into spas & says, oh, I bring value, I have lots of ids … then working 4 Bellagio, admin messaged us & told us they’re killing half his ids! MikeyLikes, TexYYZ, RIP ☠️

Then they xxxperience his incompetence & constant bickering… they call in other people … look @ the gr8 Shanghai-La! After a few months of his 💩 bullshit, they called in krayjee & daredevil! In over his head I guess… 🙄

So, seems like he’s got idle time on his hands … decide 2 troll 🧌 his old spa… nice move, loserboy 🤡 … did u give SL a refund? 💸

What loserboy can’t understand… I’ve been helping guys on msgplanet 4+ yrs now… I got some friends around here, they remember me, I don’t bs them… those friends show up, dude! Guns blazing. 😉

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, NIMRAT, PAOLA, RAVEN, MALIYA, AAVI, KANIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon is joining our team bringing with her a unique set of skillsand a fresh perspective....🇻🇳🇻🇳 Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...🇹🇼🇻🇳Ruby Taiwanese | Vietnamese, medium build and shapely, pretty...🇨🇳🇻🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion....✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8
  3. Flowers Spa:
    ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Anna (New) from HÀNỘI Vietnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...🇨🇳🇻🇳 Jessie | Jullie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young and pretty...Great Service+...🇭🇰🇭🇰 Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face...Service Queen...✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -... 💋💋new girl Linda💋💋
  8. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years “Must Try” honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5’2” & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: JUDY. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow, & hopefully a pic...
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  15. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  16. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  17. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE, TARA & YOYO. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services. New Girl Yoyo is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko/color] is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  21. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ELSA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Sophia and young cute Yoyo with 36DD , pretty Ella and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, NIMRAT, PAOLA, RAVEN, MALIYA, AAVI, KANIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st Turkish Persian girl &big boobs BoBo in Friday and Saturday
  26. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5’3” & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5’3” sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  27. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMMA is a very young girl from Portugal, tall, skinny & beautiful. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  28. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, NISHA, AMANDA, MAY, SARIKA, KIRAN, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Ashley & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ASHLEY is a beautiful fair skinned Spanish mix lady with D boobs, and a full menu to please you. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild.
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yoyo 😍is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness😍Real pictures of Y
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Summer and young cute Tina with Curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  44. normaljob12:
    Call Girls In Delhi 9153335777 Hauz Khas Escorts Hot Hello boys My name is Simran I'm 22 years old. I live in New Delhi Safdarjung Enclave area Justdial :- 9153335777 Genuine & satisfaction Real Profiles and Trusted Call Girls and Escort Service Provide In Delhi NCR. Note; advance for incall,
  45. kiara445:
    K spa
  46. kiara445:
    Q spa
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  48. 25centcdn:
    Etobicoke
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday