Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Reviews for you

luvnewpussy

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
As we wrap up the year some comments

DFK:
Most girls will allow DATY..(not my thing) but Dfk is rare..girls will rather you cim than DFK. Yeah it's really that intimate. So if she allows you to put your tongue in her throat count your blessings and tip her.
TIPPING:
Dont be a fucking cheapo...fresh meat enters this space for the money. When they make good money ..it attracts there friends and keeps the stock rotating. Being cheap drives the best girls away.
MATRIX VS this HOBBY:
Dont mix this hobby with reality. Pick..fuck..tip..leave..repeat. Your real name..phone numbers vs the fantasy world should remain separate .. no dates..no text messages..leave all that shit at the spa or sp once you leave ..some of you guys are looking for love..lol ..theres a app for that!!
BBFS:
Its provided openingly by some..selective by some with a upcharge. Its Offered at Seduction..Pure..Perla (dont ask who).
It's a slippery slop once you get initiated into the bb club. Like any taboo once the line is crossed theres no turning back.
The "once in while" will become the norm
Once she slips you in you will never go back to cfs with her. Very Slippery (pin intended)
BUDGET:
I'm burning thru 3k per month . I can afford the lifestyle so it's hard to put it down. If your just starting "buyer beware" this shit ain't cheap..
EFFORT ..
I am starting to see between searching booking..going to session..I'm building my schedules around these appointments which has impacted my productivity and before it gets worse in the new year. I'm going to try and cut back.
THIS FORUM
It enables this addiction.. make no mistake.
This is the gasoline for the addiction. You are the match stick. If you are bored, horny you will be on here reading and pouring the gasoline. You will end up striking the match booking a appointment somewhere. It's really addictive. Dont kid yourself and due to my anonymous there is one checking up on you to ensure you keep your other life on track.
THE GIRLS
Listen it's a tough job..I hear guys say its easy just lay back..fuck and get paid thousands of dollars. I have seen some of you fucking guys in the lobbies..lol ..scruffy..scared
Fat..out of shape..drunk..coked up..arrogant ..cocky..100yrs old etc etc..20yr olds and girls are dealing with that everyday. Day in day out to allow you to get off. Tip the fucking girls and treat them respectively. Without her service you would be left to jerk off or having to fuck your nagging GF or out of shape wife..

Onto the reviews

Juliet@Pure
Pros -Great body especially the ass
All natural Gfe.. DFK and some good sloppy bbbj. No tats Body reminds me of Natalie@Pure when in doggy..her eyes where rolling to the back of her head. Shes failrty new at Pure but fits the model well
Cons.. no cim finish ..no bls..
Repeat - maybe

Kayla@Seduction
Pros..very pretty persian brunette.
Nice body ..has a warm personality pics on seduction site do not do her justice...shes prettier. i get DFK..bls ..to the point of little PSE.
Cons...no full cim..a.little too much makeup..smells like smoke
Repeat ..maybe

Carla@Pure
Very pretty EE girl ..funny I never tried her. Finally did and her body is perfect and tits look very natural vs man made. She likes to lead the session but if she sees your a alfa male you can take charge and drive. Some have stated she has a round face.. she does ..which I found attractive.
Pros-blonde bombshell no tats ..bbbj..dfk..cob
Cons-none
Repeat ..yes

Olivia @Seduction
What has not been said ..slim girl ..brown hair..tats and a total fuck machine.
She is eager to please BUT she cant really take a pounding like some others her size.
Pros ..pse..dfk.. caf (cum anywhere finish)
Cons - smokes a bit and you can smell it..

Amanda@Pure
Pros- Nice new dark skin latin girl with long.black hair..shes new but took direction well and followed my lead ..deep throat attempts ..cfs ..bls and cob finish.
Cons..none
Repeat - maybe ..a little too dark for my liking but enthusiasm made up for it

Sienna@Perla
White skinned Italian girl with a nice body
Pros-shes all natural no ehancmnents
Cons- pics are not accurate shes not as tanned and her ass is not like pics. It's not as firm She was 7/10 for me ..as others posted she charges above average for Premire rates. No bls ..
Repeat..no

Renata@Pure
Pros -Another white skinned Latin girl
I really liked her look and she has a nice beauty mole. Pros..all natural girl great ass but she doesnt seem like she knows how to fuck or what the processes is.
Cons- sessions are all over the place ..no consistancy
Repeated..not anymore

Gina@Pure
Love this girl ..attitude.. attitude..attitude
did i say her attitude..she is amazing girl and has all the things I love about women. Natural..curvey ..dfk..and great attitude
Pros.. dfk..bbbj..cbj..cob ..no tats
Cons..none
Repeat - yes

Alexa@Pure
So for one of the best sessions i have at Pure I continue is see Alexa ..shes young.. vibrant..and charming ..top girl and she has surpassed katiw to me is in up there in Carla's category.
Pros.. bbbj..cfs..pse
Cons ..none
Repeat...yes

Emma@Seduction
Saw emma and she was fantastic.
Can pass for Sierras at Seduction sister.. has a similar look and tongue is pierced.
Pros..great body she was really attractive to me. Bbbj..cfs..cob finish
Cons..none
Repeat ..yes

Saw but Passed..

Amanda@Seduction
Saw her on the line up she is a slim girl..facially.she didnt look asian.
Nice rear end. ..to slim for me...passed

Katie@Seduction
Pics look better ..too much enhancement for my liking..passed..

FINALLY:
I have been doing this for a very long time ..since late 2000 Terb..backpages..craigslist..leolist..locally and internationally.. and like everything in life you must end the chapter and move forward.

Had some amazing duos and yes ended up doing bbfs a few times. If you look handsome..have money to spend and have a little bit of charm you can get anything you want. Rimming..CIM..personal numbers.. etc . I have gotten this from many girls who has taken a liking to me
For now gentleman I will take a break..regroup..re focus and move on
Catch you in the next episode..Until next time ..SALU..

Last edited:
Katie@Seduction

FINALLY:
I have been doing this for a very long time ..since late 2000 Terb..backpages..craigslist..leolist..locally and internationally.. and like everything in life you must end the chapter and move forward.

Had some amazing duos and yes ended up doing bbfs a few times. If you look handsome..have money to spend and have a little bit of charm you can get anything you want. Rimming..CIM..personal numbers.. etc
There you go talking Shit again Annalisse/Katie. The description you give here is that of your decoy not you. And no guy needs charm or good looks to get whatever they want from you. You bbfs, rim, allow cip, cimsw atm etc etc with practically any one who walks in the spa door. All true, not a word of lie.

Yes you’ve been a cock loving cum swallowing ass licking shit tasting Slut for hire since late 2000’s. But you’ve been a major Whore in the making a lot longer than that. Still nothing but truth. Keep snorting that Coke Bby. Enjoy!

Thanks for the reviews. Since 2000 is a long time.
It is an expensive hobby but only do what I can afford.

I saw Renata when she was known as Maria at Perla. Seemed cold at first and said she didn't kiss.
But ended up doing lfk as the time progressed. Liked her larger natural boobs.
Seemed to enjoy cfs with me.

I think it will e tough time for you to stay away. Good luck.

Nice reviews. Did Kayla at Seduction do BBBJ? I saw her when she first started and was only offered CBJ. Wondering if she's stepping up or just selective.

Carla @ Pure
She likes to lead the session but if she sees your a alfa male you can take charge and drive

With respect I'm not sure that being an alpha male is a requirement, she's happy to oblige what a guy wants because her service is amazing.

DFK:
Most girls will allow DATY..(not my thing) but Dfk is rare..girls will rather you cim than DFK. Yeah it's really that intimate. So if she allows you to put your tongue in her throat count your blessings and tip her.
TIPPING:
Dont be a fucking cheapo...fresh meat enters this space for the money. When they make good money ..it attracts there friends and keeps the stock rotating. Being cheap drives the best girls away.
MATRIX VS this HOBBY:
Dont mix this hobby with reality. Pick..fuck..tip..leave..repeat. Your real name..phone numbers vs the fantasy world should remain separate .. no dates..no text messages..leave all that shit at the spa or sp once you leave ..some of you guys are looking for love..lol ..theres a app for that!!
BBFS:
Its provided openingly by some..selective by some with a upcharge. Its Offered at Seduction..Pure..Perla (dont ask who).
It's a slippery slop once you get initiated into the bb club. Like any taboo once the line is crossed theres no turning back.
Once she slips you in you will never go back to cfs with her. Very Slippery (pin intended)
BUDGET:
I'm burning thru 3k per month . I can afford the lifestyle so it's hard to put it down. If your just starting "buyer beware" this shit ain't cheap..
EFFORT ..
I am starting to see between searching booking..going to session..I'm building my schedules around these appointments which has impacted my productivity and before it gets worse in the new year. I'm going to try and cut back.
THIS FORUM
This is the gasoline for the addiction. You are the match stick. If you are bored, horny you will be on here reading and pouring the gasoline. You will end up striking the match booking a appointment somewhere. It's really addictive. Dont kid yourself and due to my anonymous there is one checking up on you to ensure you keep your other life on track.
THE GIRLS
Listen it's a tough job..I hear guys say its easy just lay back..fuck and get paid thousands of dollars. I have seen some of you fucking guys in the lobbies..lol ..scruffy..scared
Fat..out of shape..drunk..coked up..arrogant ..cocky..100yrs old etc etc..20yr olds and girls are dealing with that everyday. Day in day out to allow you to get off. Tip the fucking girls and treat them respectively. Without her service you would be left to jerk off or having to fuck your nagging GF or out of shape wife..

Onto the reviews

Juliet@Pure
All natural Gfe.. DFK and some good sloppy bbbj. No tats Body reminds me of Natalie@Pure when in doggy..her eyes where rolling to the back of her head. Shes failrty new at Pure but fits the model well
Repeat - maybe

Kayla@Seduction
Nice body ..has a warm personality pics on seduction site do not do her justice...shes prettier. i get DFK..bls ..to the point of little PSE.
Repeat ..maybe

Carla@Pure
Very pretty EE girl ..funny I never tried her. Finally did and her body is perfect and tits look very natural vs man made. She likes to lead the session but if she sees your a alfa male you can take charge and drive. Some have stated she has a round face.. she does ..which I found attractive.
Cons-none
Repeat ..yes

Olivia @Seduction
She is eager to please BUT she cant really take a pounding like some others her size.

Amanda@Pure
Pros- Nice new dark skin latin girl with long.black hair..shes new but took direction well and followed my lead ..deep throat attempts ..cfs ..bls and cob finish.
Cons..none

Sienna@Perla
Cons- pics are not accurate shes not as tanned and her ass is not like pics. It's not as firm She was 7/10 for me ..as others posted she charges above average for Premire rates. No bls ..
Repeat..no

Renata@Pure
I really liked her look and she has a nice beauty mole. Pros..all natural girl great ass but she doesnt seem like she knows how to fuck or what the processes is.
Repeated..not anymore

Gina@Pure
did i say her attitude..she is amazing girl and has all the things I love about women. Natural..curvey ..dfk..and great attitude
Cons..none
Repeat - yes

Alexa@Pure
So for one of the best sessions i have at Pure I continue is see Alexa ..shes young.. vibrant..and charming ..top girl and she has surpassed katiw to me is in up there in Carla's category.
Pros.. bbbj..cfs..pse
Cons ..none
Repeat...yes

Emma@Seduction
Can pass for Sierras at Seduction sister.. has a similar look and tongue is pierced.
Cons..none
Repeat ..yes

Saw but Passed..

Amanda@Seduction

Katie@Seduction

FINALLY:

Had some amazing duos and yes ended up doing bbfs a few times. If you look handsome..have money to spend and have a little bit of charm you can get anything you want. Rimming..CIM..personal numbers.. etc . I have gotten this from many girls who has taken a liking to me
Gina and Alexa, both great gals. I clicked better with Alexa. Hard to book tho.

@luvnewpussy Thanks for the wonderful reviews and insightful words of advice. I haven't been hobbying long but everything you say I'm learning now and is spot on. I can confirm Carla and Gina are awesome ladies and I have had the best sessions with them. I may need to need to see Alexa next...

DFK:
TIPPING:
MATRIX VS this HOBBY:
BBFS:
BUDGET:
EFFORT ..
THIS FORUM
THE GIRLS

Onto the reviews

Juliet@Pure
Repeat - maybe

Kayla@Seduction
Repeat ..maybe

Carla@Pure
Cons-none
Repeat ..yes

Olivia @Seduction

Amanda@Pure
Cons..none

Sienna@Perla
Repeat..no

Renata@Pure
Repeated..not anymore

Gina@Pure
Cons..none
Repeat - yes

Alexa@Pure
Pros.. bbbj..cfs..pse
Cons ..none
Repeat...yes

Emma@Seduction
Cons..none
Repeat ..yes

Saw but Passed..

Amanda@Seduction

Katie@Seduction

FINALLY:

Thanks for your reviews. I just read a little bit of it so far, as I have to run. I'll read the rest later. But I was confused by your first paragraph. You said that girls would rather CIM than DFK? Really, is that your experience? I find that most girls are kinda scared to do CIM. It's much easier for me to get DFK. I guess it all depends on who you're seeing. Anyways, I'll get back to you later. Thanks.

Ok. I'm back. So, I'm a little confused about what you said about Amanda. It's funny when you say she doesn't know how to fuck, or doesn't know what the process is. Lol. Maybe all she needs is to watch a porn movie? Who knows? Lol.
The other thing that caught my attention, is your review on Olivia. Most of the girls you reviewed, you listed cfs or didn't mention fs at all. But with Olivia, you said she's a fuck machine, but you didn't list cfs. So, did you leave a subliminal message that she did bbfs for you? Hmmmm.
You didn't mention Greek either. Someone in the past mentioned he had Greek with her. Hmmmm, interesting.

Last edited:
Don’t think so bro ! Asked before and she kindly declined...

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back