Massage Spa at DVP and Lawrence open 7 days a week

Review Sexy Red Haired ANIME Japanese Yoyo @ Oriental Spa & Anna Relax Spa

Cee Cee Spa  Best Oriental Massage 437-331-8997
Shoutbox
  1. Eglinton_spa:
    Stop by Eglinton Spa today and get a full body massage by one of our beautiful attendants! New management and attendants! 416-256-9181:heart3
  2. Ambition Spa:
    Stop by Ambition Spa in Cambridge for an Amazing Massage Experience ✔ 🕒 9am-9pm ☎ 519-6508001 ❤
  3. Mia and Friends:
    Kelly, Anita and Anita are here on Friday 💓 Our Guelph massage studio is open from 8am until 10pm ☎ 437-333-4760 ☎
  4. Cee Cee Spa:
    Vivian is a petite and open-minded young Oriental massage girl 💓 Open 10am 💓 3268 Finch Ave East @ Warden 💓 437-331-8997
  5. Massage Time Ads Vaughan:
    For today in Ocean Motion Spa we got 5 lovely💓ladies💇‍Luna, Jennifer, Ella, Candy and Judy 🛣 2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. 📞☎905 553 0888☎
  6. ForeverSpa:
    ForeverSpa is yor top choice for Asian girls 🍀 2190 Warden #210 🍀 At Sheppard 🍀 Tracy, Rebecca and Cindy are here 🍀 416-800-7887 🍀
  7. Eglinton_spa:
    Stop by Eglinton Spa today and get a full body massage by one of our beautiful attendants! New management and attendants! *Chantel *Kylie *Moesha Available today!!! call or text us now! 416 256 9181
  8. Waterfall Spa:
    Visit our spa for sizzling XXX 💜 Orientals Coco and Jennifer are here 💜 Waterfall Health Centre 💜 2324 Lakeshore Blvd 💜 Etobicoke 💜 M8V 1B6 💜 416-252-9922 💜
  9. @christa massage:
    We have a VERY pretty face and BusTy CURVES in all the right places! We promise the GREATEST eperience you will ever have!! Every things you need is right now Prostate Fei /Dom /Kneel back /body / Deep Tissue / shiatsu / Swedish /all avail now 819 701 3363 :heart3:heart3
  10. Oshawa Mimi - Independent Asian Massage:
    MIMI IS BACK!!!!!! Working all day and night Thursday July 29th!!! Located at an upscale private suite close to Simcoe and Taunton in OSHAWA Open Minded Friendly Service Sexy Naughty Oshawa Asian Babe Hot New Asian Girl Open Minded No Rush ☎ 647.709.7568 ☎ In Oshawa Mimi 100% REAL PICS 100 % REAL PICS 100% Mimi HIGHLY ADDICTIVE pleasing and nurturing Asian mix girl with all natural 36DD
  11. krayjee:
    Blue Nile Wellness center..... 350 Wilson Avenue is a newly renovated spa conveniently located besides hwy 401 and Bathurst exit. They will have sweet baby face petite Lina, sweet and friendly May, new girl Yuki and slim and tall super friendly Coco on duty. Tel (416) 398 5777
  12. hiyamickey:
    Hot girl Bobo, Rose, lulu, Jessica, Tiffany @7-8099 Weston Road Ellagance wellness center ☎2896571666
  13. Daisy Spa:
    Emma, Yoyo and Amy are waiting for you 🍒 Enjoy an amazing massage in North Scarborough 🍒 900 Middlefield 🍒 (647) 342-8272 🍒 We are super-friendly!
  14. uncle willy:
    is BlondieSpa open?
  15. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸 OPEN TODAY🌸🌸Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸$40 for 30mins🌸🌸ONLY YOU HEALTH CENTRE🌸🌸Full Body Massage Custom Treatments Available ;)🌸🌸9am-9pm Every Day!🌸🌸773A The Queensway, Toronto🌸🌸647-351-5058
  16. Greenway Spa:
    🍀GREENWAY SPA🍀 4907 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario M2N 5N4 2 blocks north of Sheppard & Yonge. On the east side of Yonge St. ☎PHONE☎ 416-512-9693 - Call to book, Private message to book or walk in ok. ⏰HOURS⏰ Enjoy a massage at GreenWay Spa 7 days a week. Hours of operation: 10am - 9pm Thursday July 29th we have two beautiful young girls - CRYSTAL and MONICA working from 10am to 9pm - both girls give excellent strong massage skills with wonderful sensual satisfying finish.
  17. Massage Time Ads Vaughan:
    ForThursday in Ocean Motion Spa we got 5 lovely💓ladies💇‍Luna, Jennifer, Ella, Candy and New Girl 🛣 2354 Major Mackenzie Dr. W, Vaughan. 📞☎905 553 0888☎
  18. Kitchener Massage:
    Thursday-Friday ☎ New girl Fiona is here with Yuki ☎ Open-minded girl with big boobs ☎ 206 King East ☎ Unit D ☎ Kitchener ☎ N2G 2L1 ☎ 226-792-7017 ☎
  19. Mia and Friends:
    Gigi, Anita and Baby are awaiting your visit today 💓 Our Guelph massage studio is open until 10pm 💓 Enjoy an amazing Oriental massage ☎ 437-333-4760
  20. red rose spa:
    We have two massage parlours in Scarborough 🍒 Each has two brown girls today 🍒 Our Indian girls are 20-25 years old 🍒 647.702.8800 🍒
  21. secret_touch:
    BEST BUM MASSAGE EVER!!!!! Private & Personal Quality MASSAGE w 55 yr old INDEPENDENT in HAMILTON, Ontario -- CALL for Appointment 905*379*1130 -- $40/half hour - $60/45 minutes - $80/hour -- Monday to Fri 9am - 8pm Saturday 9am - 7pm Sunday 9am - 6pm
  22. MagicGarden:
    Thursday at 🌻⎝𝐌̿̈́͑𝐀̀͊𝐆̒̓͝𝐈̔̕͠𝐂͒̀̔ 𝐆̀͒𝐀̈́͒̓𝐑̀̿͛𝐃͊͊̚𝐄͑̚͠𝐍̈́̓̿⎠𝟱-𝟳𝟲𝟲𝟱 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗱, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗺🌻: Spanish Angela & Malaysian Sonia ⎝𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟲𝟬𝟴-𝟰𝟬𝟲𝟮 ⎠🌻
  23. Cee Cee Spa:
    Vivian is a petite and horny young attendant 💓 Visit us today 💓 3268 Finch Ave East @ Warden 💓 437-331-8997
  24. Winnie:
    MAY & COCO are at 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀 ON Thursday | 𝟓𝟗𝟒 𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐭., 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 | 𝟔𝟒𝟕-𝟗𝟖𝟎-𝟕𝟏𝟔𝟔☎
  25. EliteSpa:
    Thursday at 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚: 𝐀𝐥𝐥-𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐯 𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 and Wendy | 𝟐𝟔-𝟒𝟖𝟐𝟎 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐯𝐞 𝐄 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖:📞𝟒𝟑𝟕-𝟐𝟏𝟖-𝟓𝟏𝟓𝟔📞

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Anna Relax Spa
2950 Kennedy Road just North of Finch
416-335-5668
647-718-8910

Oriental Spa
2167 Lawrence Ave East @ Birchmount
647-350-3232

It was a warm sunny Wednesday afternoon when I walked into Anna Relax Spa. 3 girls were working; an Asian MILF named Lisa who I have seen before, an Indian girl named Priya who I have also seen before. Have enjoyed a good session with both these girls, but I was hoping to see someone new. Lisa told me a third new young Japanese girl named Yoyo is also working but busy with a client. Lisa told me to shower and that she would start me off with a massage until Yoyo was ready. I stayed for 30 minutes at $40 door fee.

Lisa gave a good massage, very hard and strong. She tries very hard to make sure you are enjoying your session. Massage lasted about 10 minutes before I heard a knock on the door. Lisa opened the door to let Yoyo in. My first reaction was WOW!! What a gorgeous sexy young girl. Yoyo smiled and said “hi”. Lisa then asked “Yoyo ok for you?” Absolutely!!! Lisa left and Yoyo took over massaging me.

She started off by spraying my hands with alcohol. Then applied oil and began a very hard massage leading to some great teasing. Yoyo has an excellent way of teasing and getting you excited. Good reach around technique gently playing with my cock and balls while slowly nuzzling around my neck and ears. She went back and forth from a strong hard massage to sensual teasing. Finally she asked me to turn around which I was looking forward to.

Yoyo is a gorgeous young Japanese girl with red hair (looks like an anime character), big beautiful eyes, bright red lips, pale white complexion and a slim soft body. She asked me what I wanted and there was no doubt I wanted to experience everything with her. She slowly undressed out of her tight short pink dress. No bra and no underwear. Yoyo looked fantastic standing there naked, pretty face, red hair, soft natural 34B tits, trimmed pussy and a nice tattoo above her left breast. She stated to kiss and lick my nipples and began stroking my cock while I played with her tits which felt amazing, nice handful sized tits. Her ass is smooth and soft, while her trimmed pussy was wet and very welcoming.

Yoyo jumped up on the table for some great CBJ! She used her hands and mouth perfectly well together. Yoyo can deep throat, she also provided some great BLS. I then asked Yoyo to turn around for some 69. The view of her soft smooth ass and that trimmed pussy was fantastic. I got her to sit on my face and went to town eating her sweet pussy. She tasted great and I hope she was enjoying it too. Yoyo does have some big lips too so licking and eating her out was even more fun with those lips. While I was dining out on her pussy she continued to suck me off. I normally enjoy BBBJ but her CBJ technique was just as good. After a while she jumped up on top of my cock and rode me in reverse cowgirl. This felt great watching her ass go up and down my cock. She then turned around and rode me in cowgirl, her tits bouncing up and down and eventually dropping them down to my face to suck on them and those pointy nipples. My hands firmly grasped around her ass and just pounding away at her warm pussy. I ended up busting inside of her while she continued to ride me. A great finish and a lot of fun with this young Japanese girl.

I would recommend a visit with Yoyo, she’s pretty, very friendly, easy to talk to and doesn’t rush at all. She has that unusual anime look with the red hair and those big eyes. Her English is also good, easy to communicate. She works every Sunday at Oriental Spa and every Tuesday and Wednesday at Anna Relax Spa.

$40 door fee for 30 minute massage. $100 tip for NR, DATY, 69, CBJ and CFS. BBBJ is $40 extra.

Enjoy fellas 😁

farmerstan

Reaction score
Anna Relax Spa

Yoyo is a gorgeous young Japanese girl with red hair (looks like an anime character), big beautiful eyes, bright red lips, pale white complexion and a slim soft body. She asked me what I wanted and there was no doubt I wanted to experience everything with her. She slowly undressed out of her tight short pink dress. No bra and no underwear. Yoyo looked fantastic standing there naked, pretty face, red hair, soft natural 34B tits, trimmed pussy and a nice tattoo above her left breast.

Enjoy fellas 😁
From your description, she sounds like Queenie, who works at Red Rose Relax. Same girl?

Whitesnake1987

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668
647-718-8910

Oriental Spa
647-350-3232

It was a warm sunny Wednesday afternoon when I walked into Anna Relax Spa. 3 girls were working; an Asian MILF named Lisa who I have seen before, an Indian girl named Priya who I have also seen before. Have enjoyed a good session with both these girls, but I was hoping to see someone new. Lisa told me a third new young Japanese girl named Yoyo is also working but busy with a client. Lisa told me to shower and that she would start me off with a massage until Yoyo was ready. I stayed for 30 minutes at $40 door fee.

Lisa gave a good massage, very hard and strong. She tries very hard to make sure you are enjoying your session. Massage lasted about 10 minutes before I heard a knock on the door. Lisa opened the door to let Yoyo in. My first reaction was WOW!! What a gorgeous sexy young girl. Yoyo smiled and said “hi”. Lisa then asked “Yoyo ok for you?” Absolutely!!! Lisa left and Yoyo took over massaging me.

She started off by spraying my hands with alcohol. Then applied oil and began a very hard massage leading to some great teasing. Yoyo has an excellent way of teasing and getting you excited. Good reach around technique gently playing with my cock and balls while slowly nuzzling around my neck and ears. She went back and forth from a strong hard massage to sensual teasing. Finally she asked me to turn around which I was looking forward to.

Yoyo is a gorgeous young Japanese girl with red hair (looks like an anime character), big beautiful eyes, bright red lips, pale white complexion and a slim soft body. She asked me what I wanted and there was no doubt I wanted to experience everything with her. She slowly undressed out of her tight short pink dress. No bra and no underwear. Yoyo looked fantastic standing there naked, pretty face, red hair, soft natural 34B tits, trimmed pussy and a nice tattoo above her left breast. She stated to kiss and lick my nipples and began stroking my cock while I played with her tits which felt amazing, nice handful sized tits. Her ass is smooth and soft, while her trimmed pussy was wet and very welcoming.

Yoyo jumped up on the table for some great CBJ! She used her hands and mouth perfectly well together. Yoyo can deep throat, she also provided some great BLS. I then asked Yoyo to turn around for some 69. The view of her soft smooth ass and that trimmed pussy was fantastic. I got her to sit on my face and went to town eating her sweet pussy. She tasted great and I hope she was enjoying it too. Yoyo does have some big lips too so licking and eating her out was even more fun with those lips. While I was dining out on her pussy she continued to suck me off. I normally enjoy BBBJ but her CBJ technique was just as good. After a while she jumped up on top of my cock and rode me in reverse cowgirl. This felt great watching her ass go up and down my cock. She then turned around and rode me in cowgirl, her tits bouncing up and down and eventually dropping them down to my face to suck on them and those pointy nipples. My hands firmly grasped around her ass and just pounding away at her warm pussy. I ended up busting inside of her while she continued to ride me. A great finish and a lot of fun with this young Japanese girl.

I would recommend a visit with Yoyo, she’s pretty, very friendly, easy to talk to and doesn’t rush at all. She has that unusual anime look with the red hair and those big eyes. Her English is also good, easy to communicate. She works every Sunday at Oriental Spa and every Tuesday and Wednesday at Anna Relax Spa.

$40 door fee for 30 minute massage. $100 tip for NR, DATY, 69, CBJ and CFS. BBBJ is $40 extra.

Enjoy fellas
GREAT COMMERICAL!

Sent from my T08 using Tapatalk

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards

Picko Lime

Reviewer
Reaction score
Awards
From your description, she sounds like Queenie, who works at Red Rose Relax. Same girl?
I’ve never seen Queenie from Red Rose Relax so I wouldn’t know. Yoyo at Anna Relax Spa is one sexy Asian girl worth seeing.

Bustanut

Reaction score
Anna Relax Spa
416-335-5668
647-718-8910

Oriental Spa
647-350-3232

Enjoy fellas 😁
Bro how you a good session with Priya when she’s busted. Dhalsim from street fighter with all of e.honda’s weight yo

PussyJunkie

Bored with Bullshit
Reaction score
Awards
Usual clowns lol 😂 these haters don’t contribute or add any value to this board. How about writing some reviews???
You must suffer from lookatmeitis. That’s not important to moi. I’m here for entertainment only and find my own experiences without the need to share with the masses.

Value added is relative!

xtc27

Known Reviewer w Bad Grammar
Reaction score
Awards
You must suffer from lookatmeitis. That’s not important to moi. I’m here for entertainment only and find my own experiences without the need to share with the masses.

Value added is relative!
...wouldn’t put u in same category as snaky... not ignoring u...

...but don’t sh!t on guy providing u w ‘entertainment’, right bro?... appreciate dudes giving free 411...

...boards can devolve into shill & troll sh!tshow... Thnk gdnss this isn’t sp411... how does anyone read that friggn board?

Hiker

Reaction score
The review is accurate as I experienced a similar session with her.

Hiker

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed your session with Yoyo!! She is one hell of a firecracker, very sexy Asian chick.
We all have our personal tastes and experiences but I found her to be average from a "sexy" wise perspective.

NatTurner

Reaction score
Bro how you a good session with Priya when she’s busted. Dhalsim from street fighter with all of e.honda’s weight yo
bossman, you try her? Trust me yeah she big but she knows how to give the service man. She's into the session too not just along for the ride. It's a big car but you'll get to the airport comfortably.

Bustanut

Reaction score
no bro did not try her. Service may be good but too much butter chicken and ox tail roti my dick won’t even go up. I saw her and was like hellll no

bossman, you try her? Trust me yeah she big but she knows how to give the service man. She's into the session too not just along for the ride. It's a big car but you'll get to the airport comfortably.

xtc27

Known Reviewer w Bad Grammar
Reaction score
Awards
...used 2 read Picko’s reviews & think, yeah, 4 him, they do that... dudes, Picko gr8 @ finding gems, but sometime, other dudes get even better service... lookit Caliguy review! Holy sh!t... 🥴

...she gave Cali more than Picko... check it out... Cici better b careful, Yoyo SUCKING Cali away...

Kawailuvr

Known Reviewer
Reaction score
I stopped to see this chick on the reviews here , don’t be fooled by this Picko asshole this broad may have been red haired but it’s all faded away she is kinda blonde now but that’s not the real
Point she is average looking at best !! Pancake ass and zero tits
If this broad was on the street you wouldn’t even bother

hey picko go fuck yourself lying asshole

69isbest

Reaction score
I stopped to see this chick on the reviews here , don’t be fooled by this Picko asshole this broad may have been red haired but it’s all faded away she is kinda blonde now but that’s not the real
Point she is average looking at best !! Pancake ass and zero tits
If this broad was on the street you wouldn’t even bother

hey picko go fuck yourself lying asshole
Hmm 2 guys (Picko and Cali) say she has tits....Kawi says she has none...maybe it's the old trick bait and switch....not the first time 1 girl tries to steal a customer from another busy girl...

Make her crave your touch