Sex in Sofia for Xmas 2007

Walked around the city centre yesterday and as the snow began to thaw so did - I tried to put my lost luggage out of my mind and get on with my trip.
Must have walked miles. Eventually stopped in the Dublin Irish pub just up from the Shereton. Ordered an 'Irish breakfast' - Cold baked beans and tomatoes - fried savoloys lettuce, the egg and bacon and french fries were Ok though.

Around Sofia city there seems to be a lack of drinking bars/pubs, you can walk for miles without finding one it seems. Plenty of resturants - I suppose this is just not Bulgarian culture. In fact the Dublin is the only city centre 'pub' i have come across, are there anymore:confused:

Because of this, there is not much point in going out before 10:00pm when the strip joints open, last night i headed out about 7:30pm and just had something to eat and drink in the Dublin and then headed to the Kama Sutra about 10:00pm - Had a quick peek in the Sheraton, the bar there was empty and downstairs they have a club called 'Angels' - looks very smart but did not open until 10:30pm - so continued to Kama Sutra.

Entered the Kama Sutra payed an entrance fee - got short changed.
Brought a drink - got short changed.

Decided not to make a fuss about it - just wanted to absorb the experience and report to you guys.

At least 3 girls dancing that looked good - one of them petite looking gypsy girl. As Gladiator has previously reported the clubs are dark and the lighting makes them look perfect. Called over gypsy girl - called Anna.

Said i wanted sex, 120lev plus 10 lev for the room. Decided to go for the room as im sure a taxi back to the hotel plus the hassle of a possible registration fee is not worth the inconvience. Plus the Rodina reception area is opposite a big open lounge area where lots of people sit around chatting to each other. So could be embarresing:(

I payed my fee to the manageress there- and guess what? yes, i got short changed again:) each time we are talking about 5 lev missing etc - anything they think they can get away with. Silly really, they are obviously not interested in repeat business - or aware of the fact that i can simply take my revenge by reporting it on here.

In the back room, very clean and private, the girl was a little cold to start and eventually she warmed a little - close up she was very pretty - dark skin, long thick silky black hair and big brown bright eyes. But not as good shape as dancing in the dim light would have suggested. Had a good fuck and then said goodbye.

Headed to the Peep show opposite Lion Bridge - half a dozen girls in there of mostly average standard. Sitting next to some Bulgarian guy and he kept buying me beers at 10lev each - well two - and at the end would not let me return the favor - so said happy new year and decided to call it a night.

Walking back over Lion bridge about 3 girls - but not interested - pass the city centre - a nice looking gypsy girl came up to me - offered me sex for 10lev. Thought i might get her to give me a blowjob. She took me behind some kiosk place - dark smelly and damp - she asked for her 10 lev. I take 20 lev out of my wallet and give it to her. She gets my cock out and then beckons me to fuck her from behind - but i keep tellin her to go down. With her facing me - i realise she is trying to get at my wallet. Im wearing Crag Hoppers with a security zip pocket. She is not going to go down so i push her away and she goes off - I ask for my money back - knowing full well i wont get it back.

I can still feel my wallet securely in my pocket - so feel happy about my Crag hoppers - further on more gypsies - but i push past them. Near the hotel i realise she had got as far as unzipping my pocket. Thought that was close.

In the morning i awake - put on my pants that i have now been wearing for 3 days - open my wallet and its empty of cash:eek: Now i am sure when i got 20lv out, there was more notes in there - at least another 50 - 100lev. It was not empty:confused: I cant believe that she had so skillfully removed all the cash from my wallet in the zipped security pocket within the space of about 2 minutes:confused: Oh well it was an experience.

Thinking about it today - going behind some dark smelly kiosk in te early hours of the morning with a gypsy in a foriegn city centre is asking for trouble and just a little coarse - beer does that to me and my english roots.
I was lucky - anything could have happened - there could have been a gang in waiting. So be warned - gypsies only want to rob you!

Today i have learnt that my luggage is at the airport to be collected. Easy Jet do not deliver to the hotel so u have to pick it up. The hotel staff assume that it will just be delivered - but this is one way the budget airlines keep their costs down - at your expense if this happens to you.
So it is was probably here yesterday - you have to get them to ring up and check. At least my stuff is located. All that expensive mongering equipment and attire.

Bulgarians love to smoke - very smoky everywhere - i ask why - they say coz poor and no work -

Purchased the english paper the sofia echo - within the two clubs that everyone recommends to avoid are the only ones advertising

Taboo www.SofiaNights.com

and Fetish

Are these clubs just catering to the very rich - or are they real rip off places?

Tonight i will probably head to Cleopatra's and the Hemus hotel.

Most of the places you also get the girl with you when if you buy a 500 lev Champange and when it is as dead as you say, the girl will also go with you for the hole night.

Thanks for the update, SirMar!

Looking forward to reading the rest.

There used to be a small free guide/brochure at the entrance of the Velvet with loads of adresses of apartments with hookers - do they still have them there? I found that brochure very useful for my apartments research.

Happy mongering!

I have pay for a privat dance. It cost more then sex with a SW outside cost.
When i was there the girls at PSC was better looking then the girl at Rodina.

Good report.
Despite the lost luggage, weather and I presume the just after Christmas quietness of the place, even the trip in itself has got to be better than staying here in the UK.
Handy to know Easy jet as I definitely plan to return there in the new year when it gets a bit warmer. The crammed seats and good flight schedule more than compensate I think for the long 6 hour journey I took with a stop off in Vienna.
Tomorrow I am on my way, at last, :) to the former Dutch colonies and when I arrive someone won't be walking straight for a week:p
Cheers and regards

Arrived at Sofia international airport about 1:30pm Bulgarian time( 2 hours ahead from the UK) flight was crowded took approx 2:40 mins from London.

Waiting at the baggage reclaim and my baggage did not take the same trip as me. So hopefully will be delivered today else latest tomorrow:mad:
Fuck some lost baggage stays that way - bit depressed about this.
Thank christ i took my coat etc with me on the plane.
With these budget airlines they do not pay to have the lost baggage delivered to your hotel, so i will have to go back to the airport to pick it up.

The weather here is cold but not painfully so. No need for hat scarf or gloves - not that cold.

Rodina is comfortable enough.

Yesterday walked around centre of Sofia, started to notice all the clubs etc in the city. But do not open until 10pm.

Headed down Maria Luiza Blv. About 5pm got approached by a SW near the bridge - my first contact with the dark side;) She wanted 50lv and another 10lv for a ST hotel nearby. She was a bit rough so declined the offer.
She tell me many girls down here late at night despite the cold weather. So may head down there late one night and check it out.
Across from the bridge is some Peep Show club - anyone been inside this one?

Last night started in the Rodina Piano bar - might as well only a couple of floors above my room - very comfortable and warm in here - had a couple of beers for 6lv each then headed into the night club there.

10lv entrance fee and beers 6lv and u can just watch the girls. About 6 were taking it in turn dancing and then they come over and ask if you want some company. For their company you must buy a drink these start from the cheapest 30lv non alcoholic drink to 500lv bottle of champange.

Three of the girls were very fuckable and i decided for one of the girls to join me for a glass of champange for 50lv:) Yes i know but im on holidayand i like to play the game a little with them to gain some information - i do it for you guys:)

She tell me bars are usually packed with foriengers mostly business and people over looking to buy property. And its not uncommon for alot of these to buy the 500lv bottle of champange for the girls:eek:
But as its the xmas week not many people in town - good i think, more choice for me.

Anyway for 1 hour in my hotel room with her was a 100Euros or 200lv.
She had a fantastic pair of tits but she tell me no anal, no french kissing CBJ etc. I neally went for it - what the hell - but realised i would have to goto the reception safe etc to pay her off. I declined and headed to the Velvet.

Velvet is only 5 min walk from Rodina - if u like to walk there really is no need to get taxis around Sofia centre.

In the Velvet about 10 girls but all mostly average though. Very smokey and too warm. I was getting a bit pissed by now with all the beer but again i allowed a girl to join me - i think this was a whisky drink same 30lv. I cant remember too much more but i was too drunk too fuck and she was not that hot in any case. She was from Sunny beach and no business down there this time of year so working in Sofia during the winter months.
The price in there is 120lv and another 10lv to use the rooms within.
If i wanted BBBJ i would have to pay extra to her - another 100lv.

I went back to hotel alone... My balls a little heavier:(

I just want my bag to arrive now - tonight i will head to the Kama Sutra and then tomorrow Cleopatra i think. I hope to get one good shag in at least before i depart. There is a real cute blond in the Rodina club... I may have to pay up....

Nobody of the girls i met in Sofia doubel up the price as Shyahiri tell they do.
Have met girl that have work abroad and they told me they have more to themself, evan the price 50 lev at home and 100 or more euro abroad.
Big part of the flats is run down and i will prefer do business in a hotel.
Exspect higher prices at stripclubs then at flats. 50 or 60 lev is the going rates at many flats. they are some luxury flats where the price is twice as high.

Mostly at the flats. And once there, one could always ask politely. I'm pretty sure there's virtually none at the strip-clubs, cause, you know, they flash their assets every night. :p

And where can i find these?:p
Its a real turn on for me a tidy dark bush - shaved can be a turn off for me - just my thing..

Most professionals are shaved. Makes work easier, it would seem. Yet 90% of all girls are dark and I know at least thirty that sport a tidy bush.

The mountain is called Vitosha and is comfortably near to the city, practically in its backyard. Yet it's more than 2100m high and very beautiful. I often go there and I'm actually going tomorrow with one of my girls and her big white Siberian wolf of a dog. :) Should be fun.

There are two cable cars and all things skiing you would need. :cool: Have fun.

Well to be honest in the day time I would not mind going on a trip maybe into the nearby mountain, i have read there is a cable car that takes you too the top? I do want to get some good scenic pics if possible too.

I'm not purely a sex tourist i do combine with the usual tourist activities - I can also use this as a cover story for my journeys...:)

Even would it be possible to do a few hours skiing? I mean hiring some skis etc, once at the top? So i could be out in the weather during the daytime, but at night hopefully somewhere warm.

Looking forward to it - early start...

One other question, are all the girls shaved there, i like a nice trimmed dark bush...

I understand. Possible answers:

1. The club(s) I was talking about wasn't around 4 years ago when you last visited.
2. If it happened to you, would you go public and admitted you were a moron who got robbed of all his money in a strip-club? I know that my friends in question didn't. They were happy they got out with their lives and wouldn't want to talk about it, let alone air it. The mafia here is not to be trifled with.
3. I'm talking only certain clubs. And using taxi-drivers as guides.

Please look at my first post again:

It's best if you find a local guide that you can trust. The Bulgarian scene is still a very good bang-for-your-buck, but you have to know where to look and who to ask. The prices cited (35/65 Euro an hour) are for locals, and usually get doubled, tripled and worse if you're a foreigner without local connection/companion. There is also much worse. Some places that cater only to foreigners officially rob them of all their money not only through monstrous prices, but through outright physical assault. Most of the taxi drivers will take you to one of these places no matter what your wish was - and will also charge you 20 times their "local price". I'm talking very personal experience here, since some of my friends from this forum that visited Bulgaria had various misfortunes when they ventured out on their own.

Please take care and have good fun!

I really mean every word of it. I'm not exaggerating, I have seen it all myself, more than once. If I sometimes meet any of you (hopefully, soon), I could afford to be specific. Just be careful and don't assume safeness. I know you are very experienced, but that is stil no guarantee here. Bulgaria is in Europe only "on paper". :rolleyes:

It's cold. But if you don't plan on spending more than 10 minutes outside, you could do fine with average clothes.

Students' town is just what it says: a whole quarter in the south-east vicinity of Sofia, housing at least a quarter of a million university students. Every day and hour of the night it's packed with partying people.

As for meeting a student girl, who would come with you - yes, it's highly likeky. :) Think of the place as of one giant "Disneyland", where countless young women are looking for their dreams. Or, at least, good fun.

Where is Student's Town? It'd be great if could elaborate a bit more about that (days to go, what you can expect there, etc).

shayhiri

Thats great info - Thanks alot for that im glad you have come in on the eve of my departure - just packing a few things -

So a sheepskin coat would not be out of place there?

What and where is students town?

You know, seeing as it is now so easy for Bulgarians to travel over, it would be nice to meet a nice girl to come home and stay with me:) We can dream...

shayhiri

Your description of the safety situation was highly exaggerated, I doubt the situation has deteriorated so much over the last few years, especially when no one else has mentioned it before in any of their reports - that was my point.

"Tequilla" was a good place for freelancers. However, it was burnt to the ground in a recent turf war. "Hollywood", I believe, still stands. You may consider "Sin City", "Escape" and "Chervilo" (lipstick in Bulgarian). All of them are runned by the mafia, of course, and quite expensive - but it's in such places that one gets to feel "hip" and find freelancers. :rolleyes:

Me, I just go to Students' town. All kinds of places there and plenty of absolutely free and willing young stunners to choose from. :cool: It's something you don't get anywhere else in Sofia.

I'm usually free to go anywhere, so Friday (or any day) is fine by me. :) I'd love to swap some info on the Thai and BG scene over a beer. As of late I've been doing "an extensive research" ;) on the appartments (as opposed to the go-go bars), because they offer prices twice lower and a multitude of fresh girls for every taste. One really soon becomes jaded with the couple of good strip-clubs, and a "flesh-hunt" across the ever-changing, shifting appartments is always worth the effort.

Thanks shayhiri.

Perhaps we could meet one night in one of the clubs i have mentioned.
But initially i like to try and find my own way around.
So perhaps i will contact u friday or before.
Where would you be on Friday?

But i do love to sit in a comfortable warm 'safe' club watching beautiful girls dance around and then perhaps give you some personal attention for a price of course.
After a couple of days of this - the novelty wears off and no doubt the flats etc become more attractive and anything off the beaten track.

Can you recommend any normal bars and clubs worth a visit?

Two come to my mind that have been recommended and they are Tequila bar and Hollywood?

Gladiator, I tend to keep fiction in my novels. :) You can quote me on every word I put in my previous post. If anything, I employed quite a bit of understatement and vagueness, for obvious reasons of personal safety (it's a public board, after all).

I'm quite curious what points you found exaggerated or, as you nicely phrased it, a lie? Of course, I wouldn't doubt your experience the way you did mine, but would like to point out that you have to be either exceptionally streetsmart, or extremely lucky to have missed on the inevitable drawbacks of ill-informed mongering. ;)

SirMarjAlot, with all my respect, what part of "I'm a writer" did you fail to consider? :) Why for God's sake would you assume you've been offered "hired services" when all you got was a heartfelt greeting by a fellow forum-member with a respectable job? At the very least the command of English language (as a second) should clue one in on the level of a stranger. :D

Anyway, I'm very far from easily offended, so please, the two of you, take the above with the light-heartedness the included smilies imply. I'm just being amused by the situation at hand. And, I have to say, you really shouldn't trust strangers as a rule of thumb - but isn't that what the net's about, after all?

Now, business. Two of the places you mentioned, SirMarjAlot, are amongst my favourite. If you're sticking to them and aren't letting anyone draw you some place else, then you should be fine indeed. Just follow Gladiator's advise to deal with the taxis.

The thing is, I was under the impression that you intend to make the most out of your days here - that's what I'd do. There are at least 50 good locations in Sofia alone (that I know of). You could have hired a taxi driver to show you around - and that's where my warning came in. He could cost you hundreds a night and you still couldn't be sure he's not taking you to some of the shitty places (they usually do, they're paid to).

It's actually quite cold this winter in Sofia (-15/-5 C), so please wrap up. Business should be fine, though many of the girls leave the city for their native towns over the holidays.

Please do tell of your stay here when it's over, cause I now feel somehow personally responsible.

Merry Xmas! :)

I think ur right Gladiator.

The only real difference is they are in the EU these days.

I was talking to a budget airline pilot who now fly to Sofia since they joined the EU and asked him why - its because they all want to fly over here to work etc.
Not so much tourists going over there... makes sense.

There were some real rip off joints in Varna and also in Prague. I do want to avoid these - leaves a bad feeling in your stomach...:mad:

Unless Sofia has changed radically since I was there 4-5 years ago, the picture that shayhiri is painting is pure fiction.

And I doubt the city changed that much, at least what other posters have reported lately is pretty much business as usual, apart from some new clubs opening here and there.

Regarding taxis, the important point is to make sure they use the meter, during the day all of them will (and if they refuse just take the next one), but at night you may find some resistence from the taxis parked at the clubs' doors, in which case you can either walk 5 min away from the club and take some taxi that is driving through or just negotiate a reasonable price in advance if you are in the middle of nowhere and the ones at the door are the only option. At night I always asked whether they were using the meter before getting in. There used to be a taxi company called 'OK' that was the best IMO, in the sense that all/most of its drivers were honest, I'm not sure if it still exists, though.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  10. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5โ€™3โ€ and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5โ€™2โ€, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  11. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  12. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: SUMMER . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  13. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  14. ASPA:
    ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Be๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAmy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  17. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa
  18. CrowFoot42:
    Palace Spa rr
  19. CrowFoot42:
    Bd110942
  20. CrowFoot42:
    Bd11on
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, PAOLA, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN, NIMRAT, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  23. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  24. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  26. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  27. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ HANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Coco , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  30. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years โ€œMust Tryโ€ honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5โ€™2โ€ & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  31. Lily Spa:
  32. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young sweet Yoyo with curve body open mind , pretty GFE Ella and fun Lina 36DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, MAY, NIMRAT, NINA, ANGELINA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  36. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is New today. Details to follow...
  37. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  38. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  39. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE & NANA. Maggie is sweet, slim and very talented. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  42. Tajul Islam:
    how much Per hours rate only sex
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available Today
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New girl Angel๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  47. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  50. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RETA is a young & slim Chinese girl with a sexy trim figure. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets
Back