Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sasha spa

just back Reviewom sasha had jojo, not bad as she told me she learnt massage before and really knows how to crack my aching joints, offered to crack my neck joints, she massages with oil so b4 the fj gotta have another shower
She assisted me to shower before she went out thou
her bbbj was good, on par with grace, she will lick u Reviewom top to bottom as well.
the fj nothing much to write about, the best is to let u all go experience it yourselves.. another RTF for me there :D

Looks- 7.5/10
Figure: 7.5/10
Boobs: A-B not for boob lovers but 100% real
H/J: -/10
BBBj: 8.5/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: yes

the uncle there recommended another 1 called rain, anyone got Review on her?

went to sasha today. Had rain. the massage is so-so to me. her bbbj is ok. she will lick you at the back and Reviewont. The fj is good. I almost came when she rides me and wriggles her bottom. Anyway, i did her missionary, doggy and finally cum when we went into "Reviewoggy" style. overall, a good one for me.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: think should be A or B... nipples is pretty long and pinkish... good for bro who like to suck nipple... hehehe
H/J: nothing to mention...
FJ: 8/10

Bro, you gotten Gucci. I have had the same experience with her too, and on my first time visiting Sasha Spa. Damn sucky, this can not and that can not. She used to work in UK recently then came back.

I think all the bros are looking for looks and service here to make the money well spend. For me she's not up the mark on both ends so she's never going to see me again for that matters! :D

kwaychup said:
just back Reviewom sasha had jojo, not bad as she told me she learnt massage before and really knows how to crack my aching joints.

Looks- 7.5/10
Boobs: A-B not for boob lovers but 100% real
H/J: -/10
FJ: 7/10

Have to agree wif bro kwaychup.. Went up today noon time wif bro Ahlaw73, shiok nobody around at tis timing. My fellow bro got diana...and boy he have a good time, rest is S.O.P as wat other bro describe

I have JOJO...massage is soild, good gf feeling a lot of Reviewenching but not for boobs lover B- (at most) but make up wif nice nipples.

My booking is actually for Rain but another bro extend timing so don't wait loh,, any bro have try RAIN...

Cheere for cheongers

It seems that I'm not the only one who had a bad experience with Gucci.
Her pattern is this "cannot touch, that cannot touch". I think it's a waste of money to get her considering how expensive ($45) the entrance fee is to this HC. By the way, on my way down via lift Review Sasha, I noticed a tuina shop (in Selegie) with 2 meimei standing at entrance, dressed in tight pink outfitsand short short skirts. ANyone tried them before?

Sorry Bros first time writing Review , Went to ShaSha a few time liao , I had Rain the last two times . Massage was good , crack all my bones like thai massage . but to my surprise wow enjoy a very good Review , started with Reviewenching while i try to rub her pussy , wow very easily to get wet a few rubbing already so wet , she started to moan ( Maybe Faking it ) than ask me to stand up , back face her , she starting to lick Reviewom head to toe than ask me to open my leg slightly wide than she lick my asshole , wow i feel like i'm in the heaven , and she move to my Small Bro and start to BJ me with me still standing and her head is below me , her BBBJ was so good almost come , stopped her told her since she blow for me so good it my turn to bj her . had her standing lick her pussy Reviewom the bottom , her pussy taste nice , no smell ( cos it could be a turnoff ) than lick her asshole to , hehe try to finger her asshole , to me surprise she enjoy it ... Than proceed to her on top , massionary , doggy than manage to try anal sex with her , wow damn tight but very shiok .... a few 5 mins when almost cum i pull out the CD cum on she nice butt , wow she than rub my cum around her nice butt .... wow like Jap Av man .... That my first and so long Review on Rain ... it my second time visit to her ...

Service : 9/10 ( cos she would clean my up , rub my back when i'm bathing very Gf better than my GF )
Massage : 8/10 ( Crack my bones)
BBBJ : 8/10 ( Damn interesting way of blowing and AR )
FJ : 8/10 ( Very Enjoyable always making me thinking of it )
RTF : Will be back but would like to try others gals

Bro , overheards Reviewom Recp. that there is a malay gal dun know if the massage and Service is good Dun really see any Review on Malay gals there ..... Hope any BRo can advise

Sorry for long Review , First time ....Hope you guys enjoy

sianren said:
Bro , I have Rain for 2 time liao , both time also very enjoy , i like the way she does BBBJ , ask u to stand up , lick you Reviewom the back , started lick Asshole at the same time was Hj for Small Bro damn shiok and she will slide over and BJ you Reviewom the bottom with her CFM face looking at you damn shiok , most interesting is she will deep throat u , she try cover my whole Small Bro .. Damn Shiok ..... almost cum , but stopped her told her it my turn to service her , gave her a very long Bj , look like she enjoy fingering and been lick , very wet hehe try to finger her ass too , nvr stop me .... than suddenly she ask me to lie down start to cow girl than follow by massionary , doggy , manage to try Anal with her , look like she enjoy it ... wow so tighht but very shiok .... cum on her butt , shoot all my load on her cute butt , she than rub the cum over her butt wow feel like doing a Jap Av ....

will RTF Shasha for massage and others gals , heard Reviewom Recp there a malay gals , any bro try her before ....

was back at sasha again last week.. and booked for the same gal in the vip room.. as usual.. went in room and had a soak before she came in.. cleaned me up a little before going for the masage.

the massage.. as last time.. was great.. bone cracking and all.. shall not go in details.

then she started the catbath without me even saying anything.. and started licking my ass bals and lil bro wif my back still facing up.. understandably i raised my hips more to allow her more access.

soon i made turned over.. made her lie on the mattress and we were Reviewenching like no tomoro.. squeezed he breasts together and gave my tongue-fu on both nipples at the same (bros can now imagine how big her breasts are dat i can have both nips in my mouth at the same time, sorie i dont know how to estimate size).

before long i was already going down on her cunt. slowly removed her black thongs and was greeted by a nice well-trimmed cunt. seeing no hesitation, i went down on her and gave her another tongu-fu and fingering and she got super wet can hear the squishing sound. she was moaning so loud exclaiming how good it is (off track a bit, i have been told many times before by gf and wl dat i give very good cunninglingus).

i think she must have got so high dat she suggested we continued in the tub. in the tub we were again Reviewenching and exploring each other like no tomoro. i continued my cunnilingus and soon she reached her climax. she was super wet and clamping my head wif her thighs.. :eek: .. cant breathe sia!

then we continued the main course still in the tub. wet bodies and all.. very nice feeling! we did many positions.. and ended up cumming in her mouth.. wat an experience!

after we are done.. we just laid in the tub in each others hands.. until time is up..

she told me dat she had another booking.. the last for the nite.. and said dat she thinks she will not be doing full course wif the next customer as she was really spent out and climaxed after our session (dunno how true.. but made me feel good).. then time to leave lor.. told her i will come back to see her.. oh yes.. she can still remember me Reviewom my last visit.

for bros wondering her name.. go thru my posts in this thread..

as usual.. i dont give ratings as i believe one man's meat is another man's poison.

thanks!

Hey There , Any Bro has try the malays gal at shasha , look like no Review on them ....

Aft touching dwn in S'pore, make a call to Sasha for VIP rm n Christen. Too bad, she is fully book again till late. Decide to settle for "D" again aft some other recommendation Reviewm recep.

As usual upon arrival, greeted by the recep who regonise me instantly. "Suai Ge, hau jiu bu jian." Make my way to the dinning hall while my bubbles bath is under construction. Rtn bck, strip n soak in the tub, falling asleep soon.

was awaken by "D" Reviewm her kiss on the forehaed n firm grip on my bro. she strip fully n join me in the tub aft accepting my invitation. We were onto heavy petting, tounge fighting and exploring every inch of each other. Lifting her to sit on top, i start my rapid licking on her till she reached her Os. all this while she was moaning loudly (lucky during my booking tim no one is next door), pushing my head dwn and clamping it wif her legs, pushing her hips up to me at the same time.

Looking at my rod, she mentions my turn will come later. Let's proceed to massage first aft drying me as she say needs time to recover.

As usual, her massage was good, cracking all my bones, pulling here, bending ther.

Upon turning over, find her still naked. Ask for body massage with oil, someting similiar in thailand. She apply oil on her n me n start sliding up n dwn me. shiok man.

FJ same as before came at later seforum.xxxe with different positions aft more sliding, fingering action.

rtn hm a veri sexisfied man.:D

Sasha malay only 2 gals I guess, as one of them name Linda ( not too bad ), massage good very Reviewiendly , BJ sueforum.xxx, FJ not that hot as others.the boobs not that big I guess 32B or 33B, the other malay never try as forum said don't waste time as she always talking about $$.

This is my first post in the forum. After reading thru, wanted to book D**n* but so AP so i tried Ra*n instead.

Maybe it was late already near closing hr and she tired after a hard day's service so i did not get as good a service as bro rapier1978.

She was pretty quiet during the massage and it was very ordinary. Press press here and there... after 15mins, pop the Q and i op for FJ at $100.

Git dn to her Bthday suit. not wearing any bra. Proceed to Catbath, AR & BBBJ. Wah... lousy massage feeling all forgotten. She really good and salivates a lot during BJ. Some slurping sound and moaning during 69 was also good.

Next put on CD and bonked for a good 25mins. Very accomodatg and allows a lot of position. Moans and grabs pillow and stares into yr eyes with that CFM look. Really good. She did not follow thru with time in the jacuzzi but since the bonking was great, it's ok wif me.

Massage : 4/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
damage: 45+15+100 (45mins + upgrade VIP 30mins + FJ)

thks bro for the great posting. Pls up my pts since i am virgin here and it would encourage more posting.

Yeah That why i dun like to go spa too late , cos gals are always very tired , cant give good massage , but Review was still great ,,,, i still miss her wonderful BBBJ of cos it one man meats ...

anyway hope Bro Dong u have enjoy .... if u have come across better gals do write about the Review aleast we can get to enjoy after a long day of hard work

Vistied this joint becos Casanova is closed till 29 May. Since my big breasted 36D lady is not working, hence, has to find another 36D replacement in another joint.

Review ON MICKEY
Malaysian, KL
Height 164cm
Face - Looks like AH GIRL, our local actress
TCSS - Very good in Cantonese
Body - lost 10kg to get to where she is now. Flat tummy, nice round butt with a pair of delicious neh neh, 36D. Braless somemore, firm and good to squeeze
BJ - Very strong suction. After only 5 mins shot my load liao
Damage - BM 80, BJ 90 and FJ 100
Place - clean and nice facilities. Best of all got mirrors so u can see how u fcuk like a Jap AV actor
RTF - Yes. Time to look for new pasture because my 36D in Casanova may not work forever.
On the way out saw JESS, nose bleed really. This joint has a lot of chio bus. Any advice Reviewom veterans of this joint on where is the best location to bio the girls walking in and out of their rest rooms. I couldn't find a sofa chair to see down and bio the girls like what I always do in Casanova.
BTW Mickey did pole dancing for her Reviewiend's birthday party at the pub below Sasha. She told me there is pole dancing everynight in the pub below. Anyone checked out the pub b4?

Did some reading in this thread...seems to me that diana is providing 2 shots for FJ or even 3 to some bros here...or is it that i read wrongly...can any bros englighten me? thinkin gof trying this gem....thanx

Bro, your Review is rather vivid and adrenaline driven ... good job, man!

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  3. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  5. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  7. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  12. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  13. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  14. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  16. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  18. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  19. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  26. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  31. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  35. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  39. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  40. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  41. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  42. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  43. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  45. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
Back