Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Legendary Trip To Dallas Texas!

Quizzard

Reaction score
(Disclaimer: Its long... I know its long... but its 3 1/2 days worth so bite me! LOL If you don't wanna read it, don't... Hee hee)

OK… so a couple people have asked for a comprehensive review of my recent trip to Texas with Mrs. CG to re-unite with our friends Mr. & Mrs. Dallas… whom we met in Cancun…

Our travel plans went off quite literally without a hitch… and we met up with Mr. & Mrs. Dallas at the DWF airport with perfect timing. They each greeted us with genuine excitement and Mrs. Dallas planted a DFK on both Mrs. CG, and I, and then Mrs. CG did the same with Mr. Dallas. We loaded the suitcase and camera bag etc and off to the Dallas residence we went… except, we had to make a quick pitstop at a local Nordstrom’s to pick up Mr. Dallas’s new pants. As luck would have it, there was a Vicky’s Secrets in the same shopping centre so we took a quick peek as Mrs. CG needed some stockings for her garter belt which she planned on wearing that evening. It was still early, so we decided to stop for a few bevvies at “Twin Peaks”. which we all thoroughly enjoyed! LOL

So back to the “Dallas” residence we go, to unpack and get cleaned up for dinner and the evening’s festivities. We had 8:00 reservations at an upscale sushi place called "Sake Toro"… and dinner was outstanding. Then off to their club for some dirty dancing and to ring in the New Year… The girls were in fine form and didn’t miss a beat from our time in Cancun… lots of grinding and groping along with lots of LFK and DFK and it was driving Mr. Dallas and myself, (and a few others I’m sure…) crazy! At 11:45 a bottle of champagne was delivered to our table and we all counted down the New Year… we toasted the end of 2010 and hoped that 2011 would be even better! Mr. Dallas and I each DFK each of our wives and almost simultaneously said… “Dude, you have the best wife ever!” LOL! At around 12:01, we couldn’t take the sexual tension any longer… :???: so we headed home!

Poor Mr. Dallas was our DD, so the girls climbed in the back with me and immediately started groping and undressing me… along with lots of DFK from both. Fortunately the ride home was short- about 10 minutes as I was pretty much down to my CK’s by the time we arrived home! The rest of the night involved DATY/ BBBJ/ DIGITS and FS with both women for both Mr. Dallas and myself in pretty much every imaginable position (except no “greek” and no “sword play” LOL). We gave the girls a good workout and each of them came multiple times, (I honestly lost count…). There were 2 SOG for each of us guys, (one for each of the ladies
winking0071.gif
) until we finally retired to our own rooms with our own wives at about 4:00 am… and thoroughly spent!

I woke up at 8:05 (with “morning wood” of course), thinking of the previous nights activities… I rolled over to kiss my wife and she had a sly lil grin on her face! :), I reached down and found her already moist pussy waiting for my attention… and as soon as I did she responded with a coy moan and she opened her legs a lil more, welcoming my attention. I love me some morning Fiesta! Happy New Year Baby! LOL

I got up and had a quick shower, and then went downstairs to see if I could find some coffee… Mrs. Dallas was already downstairs and she welcomed me with a big wet kiss so I returned the favour along with a smack on the bum. The 2 of us shot the breeze until everyone else got up and joined us and we all lounged around for the morning and then headed out for lunch at about noon… They took us to a beautiful outdoor mall named Watters Creek, had a nice lite lunch at a deli/ bistro type place then on to Vicky’s Secrets! Mrs. CG had a blast! The rest of us were all handing outfits for her to try on and we almost got kicked out for having too many people in the change room! LOL! Mr. Dallas and I managed to sweet talk the sales lady into letting us be and in the end we had 4-5 outfits. The sales lady must have been a lil flustered, because instead of giving us the standard buy 1 item, get the second item for ½ price, she made a mistake and gave me 50% off the entire bill! $280 worth of stuff for $140! (We didn’t realize the mistake until after we got home…)

Anyway, it was now about 3:30 in the afternoon, and the girls wanted to try out their new purchases! So back to the Dallas residence we go and the girls head off to the bedroom to change and Mr. Dallas and I had a quick shower (separately of course), made us all a round of drinks and called to push back our dinner reservation from 7:00 to 8:30. The girls came down wearing matching outfits from Vicky’s “Sexy lil things” line. They then proceeded to tease the hell out of us with a very hot girl on girl sex show! Lots of LFK & DFK along with sexy massaging and then some alternating DATY/ DIGITS etc. After a while Mrs. Dallas came after me, and Mrs. CG went after her cowboy! There were a number of “tap-outs” and the girls switched back and forth between us over the course of about 2 hours and 2 SOG each. It was a great afternoon to say the least! We all then took another shower and got changed for dinner.

Our dinner restaurant was III Forks in Dallas… and it was exquisite! For some reason steaks in Texas are just that much tastier! All during dinner, the girls were busy making eyes at each other! They were really turning me on! And as it turns out Mr. Dallas and themselves as well! At one point (just as we finished dinner and ordered some after dinner drinks, the girls excused themselves to visit the ladies room and when they returned, they each dropped their panties in our laps and said they wanted to take us home and fuck our brains out some more! CHECK PLEASE! So as we are leaving, Mrs. CG sits in the front with Mr. Dallas, and Mrs Dallas climbs in the back with me… Hmmmm… OK… As soon as we start the 30 minute ride home, the ladies lean over and undo our flies and proceed to BBBJ! Nothing like road head! LOL I had the added bonus of fingering Mrs. Dallas as well, since I wasn’t driving. We were also informed that this was officially Wife Swap night! :) (I can guess what the topic of conversation was during the girls “ladies room” break! LOL). We couldn’t get home quick enough! So the rest of the nights activities involved only each other’s spouses- no contact with our own… We even went in separate rooms! Mrs. Dallas couldn’t wait to sit on my face! She threw me down on her bed and climbed aboard and for the next 2 hrs pretty much had her way with me. (I suspect that Mrs. CG even gave her a few “pointers” LOL) At about 1:00 a.m. we finally called it quits, since we were pretty much spent, and I went down to get us a few bottles of water to re-hydrate and on my way passed the room Mrs. CG and Mr. Dallas were in, I could hear that familiar sound of my wife coming! Hee hee… A few minutes later she came in to our bedroom to kiss us both goodnight and she whispered in my ear… “thanks for the Vicky’s babe… I hope you enjoyed your reward!” Then next morning I awoke to the feeling of Mrs. Dallas lips on my cock! Apparently she wasn’t quite done with me yet! LOL So we had a morning fiesta… twice! And I could hear that Mr. Dallas and Mrs CG were doing the same thing! LOL

It was a gorgeous day, but a lil cold… and therefore not very pleasant for the planned boat ride … so instead we went to visit their marina… They have this huge bar/ restaurant/ banquet place at Eagle Point Marina on Lake Lewisville called Sneaky Pete’s so we headed out there for an awesome brunch and we loaded up on some food energy. It’s a real cool place… So on the way home, we made a pitstop at a different Vicky’s Secrets to check and see if they have a few of the outfits Mrs. CG wanted but didn’t have the correct size of at the other store. Of course when we were there, we found a few others as well and before we knew it we racked up another $170 invoice! Then we stopped to get some BBQ stuff so us guys could make a gourmet BBQ for our lovely wives to repay them for being so awesome! So we start marinating the steaks as soon as we get home and the girls decide to go off on their own for some “girlie time”! I ran up with my camera and took some pics of their bubble bath, but then it was time for me to leave… to start helping Mr. Dallas preparing the feast. I offered to man the BBQ for him, but he said, “Dude, you may fuck my wife all you want but don’t you dare lay a finger on my grill! We take our grilling mighty serious here in Texas!” LOL (Funny thing is, I won’t let anyone touch my grill either!) We didn’t see either of the girls for close to 2 hours and when they finally did come down for dinner they each kissed us and we could easily detect their distinct “taste” on each other lips! (It seems they had “dinner” already! LOL)
evilgrin0039.gif

So we dined on some perfectly grilled steaks and BBQ’d shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops, baked taters with all the fixins and enjoyed a couple bottles of nice wine… along with some really stimulating dinner conversation! After we cleaned up from dinner we decided to play strip Trivial Pursuit! LOL Which was a lot of fun… WE ALL WON! LOL At this point, the ladies decided it was time for another lingerie show… so off they went to get changed… Mr. Dallas and I mixed up a batch of China White shots and we waited a few minutes for the girls to come down! OMG! They had matching outfits again, and we both immediately “sprang to action” LOL

So now Mrs. CG decides its time to start crossing a few things off her “I wanna try” list… (Not really a bucket list per se, just things she wants to try…) So first she directs Mrs Dallas to sit facing her between my legs and then she kneels in front of her, pulls her minuscule panties to the side and starts eating her delicious pussy and I have a GREAT view from my vantage point! She then stops for a second and looks over at Mr. Dallas, “Don’t just sit there with your dick in your hand, grab the camera! You’ll get your turn next! Don’t you worry!” LOL

A few more highlights include:

• Same position as above but with the girls position reversed.
  • Same position as above but with Mr. Dallas while I snapped the photos.
  • A double BBBJ for both Mr. Dallas and myself.
  • A double female 69 with us guys taking turns “doing” the top girl doggie style
  • A “napoleon’s hat” first with me on the bottom, Mrs CG straddling me “cowgirl” and Mrs Dallas sitting on my face, DFK’ing each other, then with the girls switching places, then with Mr. Dallas on the bottom
  • Using the ottoman as leverage, Mrs CG laying on the ottoman with her legs up getting piledriven by Mr. Dallas, with Mrs. Dallas kneeling in front of Mrs CG’s face so she can DATY her while Mrs. Dallas was BBBJ me.
  • Same position as above but with Mr Dallas and myself switching places and then with the girls switching places
  • I lay down face up... Mrs Dallas then mounted me in reverse CG, Mrs CG then knelt in front of her on her hands and knees and proceeded to DATY Mrs. Dallas and BBBJ me (alternating) and/ or licking us both at the same time, and then Mr. Dallas then came up behind her and did her "doggie" style!
  • Same position as previous but with Mr Dallas and myself switching places and then with the girls switching places
I know I had 3 SOG, in this latest sexfest, but I couldn’t tell ya how many anyone else had! LOL We finally packed it in at about 2:00 am after downing a few bottles of water to re-hydrate!

I woke up the next morning at about 7:00 am to find Mrs. CG just staring at me… watchin me sleep as it were… I said what’s wrong babe? And she just smiled and said, “Can we stay another couple days?!” LOL “I wish we could… maybe there’ll be a huge snow storm in Chicago like last week in NYC and Boston etc.” So she just leaned over gave me a big wet kiss and said don’t move- I’ll be right back… She went for a quick shower and to brush her teeth… and I knew what she wanted, so I did the same… we met back in our (borrowed) bed and she proceeded to give me a mind blowing BBBJ. I then switched positions and went after her delicious pussy… DATY is somewhat of a specialty for me and I really know my wife so it wasn't long before she had SOG #1. Then she said "My turn" and she flipped me over and rode me "Cowgirl" which eventually became "Asian Cowgirl" and she made me cum (She knows me very well too! LOL), which sent her over the top and into SOG #2! She just laid there for awhile snuggling... and DFK'ing me and I thought we were done, but she had other plans! **evil grin** She lifted off me, and proceeded to clean up the "mess" she made on my cock and tummy, with her tongue, and then she started DT'ing me! OK, we're gonna play THAT game are we! LOL When I was ready again, I flipped her over and entered her “Mish”, which quickly graduated to “Deck Chair” which morphed into “Folded Deck chair” and she had SOG #3… I still wasn’t done, so I flipped her leg over my body and started pumping in sort of a “Intersextioned” Doggie… She started a multiple “O” at this point and was starting to soak the bed… finally I flipped her ass up, face down “Doggie” and just pumped wildly stimulating her G-spot in the process! She squirted and I blew my load deep inside her simultaneously!

We then got cleaned up and went down for some coffee where we found Mr and Mrs. Dallas were already up and they each had a silly grin on their faces. “We know what ya’ll were doing!” “Why didn’t you join us?” asked Mrs. CG. To which they replied, “Ya’ll sounded like you made out OK just fine on your own!” LOL, so we decided to give you 2 some time together. We then had our coffee and looked at the pics we took the night before… and we all got horny again, but unfortunately there was no time to get in one last Fiesta, since we still had to pack and grab a quick bite to eat, and Mrs. Dallas had to work that afternoon…

We had to take 2 cars so I rode with Mrs Dallas and Mrs. CG rode with Mr. Dallas and we stopped at a Seafood/ Oyster bar which looked a lil suspect as we drove up, but turned out to be a hidden treasure! We were all a lil quiet since we were sad we were leaving, and we all were secretly hoping for a massive snow storm in Chicago that would effectively cancel our flight and strand us for at least another day… No such luck, so we said our “until we meet agains” to Mrs. Dallas and we both gave her a great big DFK (with the appropriate amount of groping of course!). She then went off to work in one direction as Mr. Dallas took us to the airport… He didn’t hang around much since none of us are any good at “goodbyes”. He just stopped at the "kiss & ride", helped me with the luggage gave Mrs. CG a great big hug and another DFK (with the appropriate amount of groping of course!), and he and I exchanged a hand shake and a “bro hug”, and we started our journey home....

In retrospect... our trip was everything I hoped it would be and then some! And we are now trying to figure out when they are going to cum see us! **great big evil fucking grin**

Wow, what is the secret to coming that much? It can't be the water can it? Awesome review and the ladies sound incredible. Holding out my hand like a beggar on the street but asking for pics instead of money.:he:

Well... hydration has A LOT to do with it... of course. And lets just say, the "volume" was maybe down a lil towards the end of the trip LOL! :)

Have to admit one other thing... due to such extenuating circumstances... Mr. Dallas let me in on a lil secret... Not that I thought I "needed" a boost, but I didn't wanna take the chance on the ladies being disappointed at all! :shock: (Mr. Dallas is a seasoned swinger... so I took his advice... LOL)

And yes, I can honestly say, Mrs CG and Mrs Dallas were the by far the driving force throughout this whole experience. THEY were the ones that initiated things back in Cancun, THEY were the ones that called most of the shots, THEY were the ones that suggested we go to Dallas for New Years... THEY are the "idea guys"... Mr. Dallas and myself are the "get it done guys".

As for pics.... Hmmm, I thought long and hard about this one, and I can't in good conscience risk it... Those are not for public consumption... Sorry. :arf:

OMG what a perfect way to bring in 2011. After this new year I bet you couldn't care less if 2013 never comes. :lol:

LOL, if I get hit by a truck tomorrow, I would die a happy guy!

But we sure as hell are looking forward to seeing them here in Canada sometime this summer, and are already in the early planning stages of a repeat trip to Temptations again next November. :)

Excellent story, I'm very envious!

So who's a wilder fuck, Mrs. Dallas or Mrs. Cycleguy?

Which is tastier?

Which gives better head?

If we aren't getting pics, we need more description and comparisons. :he:

LOL!

OK...

So who's a wilder fuck, Mrs. Dallas or Mrs. Cycleguy? Mrs. Dallas is wilder, but Mrs CG is more sensuous. (Might have a lot to do with the emotional connection I have with Mrs. CG though... :???:)

Which is tastier? This is pretty close actually, but a slight edge would have to go to Mrs. CG (I "may" have a biased opinion though...
winking0071.gif
)

Which gives better head? Mrs. CG... but again, this may be a matter of preference... Mrs. Dallas DOES have a mouth like a hoover, but when it comes to BBBJ, I don't like it TOO aggressive. :???:

I'm sure if you ask Mr. Dallas, his answers would favour Mrs. Dallas...

One thing I will say, that we are ALL in agreement of, Mrs. CG is by FAR the most "vocal" during orgasm!
winking0071.gif
:) (And we are all VERY OK with that! LOL)

In 1969 Bob/Carol & Ted/Alice broke new ground!

Natalie Wood, Dyann Cannon, Elliot Gould and Robert Culp. CG, who would you liken the characters to in your updated version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXqJavZogWA&feature=related

CG, Did you and Tex put both of your rods in one of the lovely ladies mouth at the same time? Dick Touching but no homo! Was there any DP? :lol:

Tell the Texans to visit for the next massageplanet party!

Glad you enjoyed yourselfs and Happy New Year.

"THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES" at least Ang has had Mrs. Ang. as his siggy!

Cycleguy who had the best rear view? Mrs CG, Mrs Tex or Tex? Don't lie! We'll find out.

Cycleguy, you know how you said that you woke up to Mrs Tex's mouth on your rod. You got punk'd dude that was Mr. Tex! He posted elsewhere already!

Just messin' wit ya!

It wasn't awkward like that at all... even back in Cancun for our first time... The girls initiated the encounter every time.

There was none of that at all HOF... No danger of crossing swords at all and no DP...

[video=youtube;pOKV6JzHiNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOKV6JzHiNM[/video]

:shock:

I'm so glad I know CG & Mrs. CG personally........when the pics coming through bud??:bad:

Where's the swinger forum they hang out on?
I want their version as well. :he:

Sorry HOF....do you miss my old sig's?:tongue:

Did you count how many condoms you used :happy:.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️905-470-8082
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  5. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39
  6. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  7. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟🌻𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌻🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  8. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💫💥Monday, ❤💘 Tracy, 💞💋tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💗Mimi,💗💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💥 Sisi, 👄👄very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  9. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  10. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  12. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💗💫💦💞 Monday, 💘👄 Cici, 👄👄 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. 💗💞 Nana, 💞💋slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💞 Kelly, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💫💞 💦💋 Monday, 💥 Carmen, 💋(Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  19. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞❤Monday, 💋💞Sophia, 💘💗25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, very pretty. and Tammy💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  22. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Monday, 😘💘 Ada, 💋💋 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and Fifi 🏵 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  28. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  29. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  30. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  37. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  42. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  43. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  44. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
Back