Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion on Spa Owners?

Rob B

Reaction score
When Pearl lost her job last month, she said, "I am just so sick of spa owners." I was wondering if there is any general concensus about "spa owners." What is your opinion?

I know that to be successful in the spa business, you have to be a pretty sharp business person. So that makes me wonder sometimes if out personalities as MT's are just very different than the cash flow, profit & loss mentality?

Next spring, I am opening a new age bookstore with music and gifts and have space for a least 1 and maybe 3 massage/healing arts rooms. I don't want to be a "spa" owner. But I want to bring in massage therapists and offer my customers access to a variety of the healing arts.

Any opinions, feelings, thoughts are appreciated!

Patrick, CMT, NCBTMB

Depends...

Why did she lose her job? What was different about her circumstances than someone losing a job in an office or restaurant that is specific to what a spa owner does?

Bad news - you are going to have to adopt the P&L/CF mentality if you hope to succeed in your new venture, even if it is contrary to your personality.

Your P goals and CF needs may differ from a spa, but they will be there and they must be met for you to survive.

My advice is to figure out what you want/need from your business and healing arts space. It does not matter whether your needs are spartan or extravagant, you need to lay them out. Then figure out what it takes to get there. If the healing artists are willing/able to provide that, make a living themselves and be happy working for/with you, then everyone wins. If not, then you have become an evil spa owner.

Thanks RR! Good answer. I agree wholeheartedly on each point.

Some MTs love working in a spa environment. Most don't. I haven't tried it so I don't know. Thus I'm also trying to get an idea of what it is that is good out there and what it is that drives us nutz.

(yes, all this and being profit driven too! all a question of balance.)

Well, I don't know if I am an evil spa owner or a benevolent spa owner... ha ha. I do know that in the last 8 months of openning my business, my learning curve has been quite a ride. I am lucky to have a wonderful business mentor, yet stubborn enough to make my own mistakes before consulting! ha.

All kidding aside:
When you open up a business, taking on a lease that you will no doubt be the personal guanantor for, plus all the equipment, decor, supplies and advertising you will do (and there is much more - I'm in a little rush) - you will have taken a big business risk. Whomever comes to work with or for you should realize that you are agreeing to certain terms that fit within your business plan and vision. If you are upfront about those things (including clear terms), you will attract the right sublettors/renters, etc. Even then, they will come and go. You must always keep in mind the reason why you run your business the way you do, and the risk you have adopted. If you are not profit-minded and success-oriented, your doors will close faster than you can blink your eyes.

Openning up your own shop will be a huge life lesson. Be very businesslike about it, and enjoy the adventure!

Jill/sagetherapist

Jill,

Thanks for that wisdom and reality check. Not new information, since I have been researching my project for almost two years, but what you say is wisdom that can't be repeated enough. It is my capital investment and my livelihood at stake. I have a long term lease and also know there's no fooling around in commercial real estate. Pay or pay. And yes, it is personally guaranteed so I intend to make it work. But on balance, I do wish to give back to the community and provide a place with a mind-body-spirit-community focus. Stay tuned!

Patrick, CMT, NCBTMB
http://www.tenthousandjoys.com

My ultimate plan in the future is to open a spa. I've been concerned about the dilemma of how to run a business like this with its high overhead and high client expectations, yet keeping a positive environment for employees/ subcontractors to work in.

I keep hearing horror stories about places people have worked where their schedules weren't respected, or there was a lot of back-stabbing, or there were expectations that didn't seem right. Are these the odd cases, or is it more the norm? Or maybe it's like so many things; you only hear the negative stories because the people who are content don't feel the need to shout about it. And if it is the norm, is there some driving force within this industry that perpetuates situations where the workers aren't treated with respect?

I have run a business, and have experienced first hand the challenges of balancing financial factors with a sense of fairness. I made plenty of mistakes on both fronts, although I'd like to believe that more often than not, I erred on the side of generosity toward the employees. I'd also like to believe that I learned something form those mistakes, so that in my next venture I won't have to repeat them.

I like what sagetherapist says about being clear with people about expectations at the outset. After that, if someone becomes unhappy with their situation, at least they can't claim to have been surprised by it.

Having had worked for two spas that were complete torture, I can add this, Get to know what you are offering.
Get an understanding of what the services are about, what they are like to do, what toll it takes on someone to do them day after day.

Some of the issues surrounding the problems that I had working at these two spas were that they were owned by people who knew nothing about the running of the spa itself. Eventhough they were a daily part of it.
They were oblivious to what the employees had to do, what the difference between services were, the need for breaks between appointments, ect. They seemed so caught up in the money that they jeopardized the working health of those that made money for them.

If you treat those that are around you well, they should do the same for you.

I also agree with Jill that you should share your expectations from the beginning and if they choose to accept them, you should start from the same page.

merlescuz said:
... been concerned about the dilemma of how to run a business like this with its high overhead and high client expectations, yet keeping a positive environment for employees/ subcontractors to work in.

I keep hearing horror stories about places people have worked where their schedules weren't respected, or there was a lot of back-stabbing, or there were expectations that didn't seem right....

I like what sagetherapist says about being clear with people about expectations at the outset.

Yes, these are really good points and, in my humble opinion and from my research, need to be addressed by the business owner before they even begin hiring employees/contractors. Write it all down in an employee/partner handbook. As one business owner I know and respect said, make it tough and cover all the bases. It is easier to relax tough rules later than it is to try to start new rules when there were none.

I will not tolerate in backstabbing. I have a written rule that gossip is not permitted. There will be no negative discussions about any person, employee, customer period. Singer/songwriter Jewel's business manage (and who is also her mother), Lenedra Carroll wrote a great book called "The Architecture of All Abundance." There she describes the principles by which she runs there business and they should be a model to any business owner.

Patrick.

Masthera said:
Get an understanding of what the services are about, what they are like to do, what toll it takes on someone to do them day after day.

Some of the issues surrounding the problems that I had working at these two spas were that they were owned by people who knew nothing about the running of the spa itself. Eventhough they were a daily part of it.
They were oblivious to what the employees had to do, what the difference between services were, the need for breaks between appointments, ect. They seemed so caught up in the money that they jeopardized the working health of those that made money for them.

If you treat those that are around you well, they should do the same for you.

I also agree with Jill that you should share your expectations from the beginning and if they choose to accept them, you should start from the same page.

I completely agree with my Cyber-twin here. I've worked for 2 salons/spas... who never seemed to get the idea that having a MT on the premises does not a spa make! One of them honestly didn't have the room for me... and that's the primary reason why I moved on.
The second and last place I worked at never really fulfilled any of the things they told me they were going to do with their "day spa."
I was shown a cubicle upstairs... and there I worked for 4.5 years. Before realizing that things were never going to get better there. And the owners were never going to respect me, or what I did. (The owners were hair stylists.) Their management style was "my way or the highway"... but they always complained about how they couldn't keep their staff... I think they went through 6 receptionists and 8 hair stylists during the time I worked there.

There's a saying, that "Employers get the Employees they deserve."

Though I was set up as an IC... after putting up with a lot of mismanagement and even a couple verbal "dressing downs" in front of hair clients... I decided they didn't deserve me!

The place I'm in now isn't as pretty, shiny, or spacious, but on the other hand... everyone there Really LIKES Me, appreciates my skills, and thinks I provide a Valuable Service (not just a pampering luxury) to my clients.
And that as they say, made all the difference. :D

maestra said:
I completely agree with my Cyber-twin here. I've worked for 2 salons/spas... who never seemed to get the idea that having a MT on the premises does not a spa make! One of them honestly didn't have the room for me... and that's the primary reason why I moved on.
The second and last place I worked at never really fulfilled any of the things they told me they were going to do with their "day spa."
I was shown a cubicle upstairs... and there I worked for 4.5 years. Before realizing that things were never going to get better there. And the owners were never going to respect me, or what I did. (The owners were hair stylists.) Their management style was "my way or the highway"... but they always complained about how they couldn't keep their staff... I think they went through 6 receptionists and 8 hair stylists during the time I worked there.

The place I'm in now isn't as pretty, shiny, or spacious, but on the other hand... everyone there Really LIKES Me, appreciates my skills, and thinks I provide a Valuable Service (not just a pampering luxury) to my clients.
And that as they say, made all the difference. :D

So is what you're saying that the spa owners you worked for before were clueless?? :twisted:
I hope that getting into it from the perspective of a bodyworker might be an advaneforum.xxxe in that we understand the position of the person generating the income. On the other hand, how many of us "worker bees" have the $1M+ to invest in a fancy space with all the trimmings?!

Then again, maybe "all the trimmings" isn't necessary when you develop a loyal clientelle who understand the value they're getting from a group that works well together and truly understands what they are providing.

merlescuz said:
So is what you're saying that the spa owners you worked for before were clueless?? :twisted:

Pretty much! LOL And any ideas you had they didn't want to hear. (Oh, don't get me started on the time I tried to suggest a policy of 24 hr notice of cancellation!)

I hope that getting into it from the perspective of a bodyworker might be an advaneforum.xxxe in that we understand the position of the person generating the income. On the other hand, how many of us "worker bees" have the $1M+ to invest in a fancy space with all the trimmings?!

I think your having the perspective of a being a fellow bodyworker is likely to make a bigger difference in a potential spa employee. You've been in the trenches and you know the pitfalls of working in the business.

Then again, maybe "all the trimmings" isn't necessary when you develop a loyal clientelle who understand the value they're getting from a group that works well together and truly understands what they are providing.

I think that's true. If you have a loyal core clientele, they'll have come to know you over the years... and seen your business grow. You'll know what services and things are important to them and which are not. Trimmings or not... you'll know what you have to do!

My problem with the last place I worked was that they talked big about their hopes, plans and dreams for their "day spa"... but in 4.5 years of working for them very little of those "improvements" actually happened. (For instance it took them 3 summers to put in a window air conditioner to TRY to cool the upstairs, which did not have air ducts installed when the place was remodeled like the downstairs did. It was really hard to do a massage when it was 94 degrees outside, (and nearly as hot and stuffy within) and they wouldn't let me open the windows either. I was sick for 3 days after that.) Oy, talk about a sweat shop... :smt096

Depends...

RelaxandRejuvenate said:
Bad news - you are going to have to adopt the P&L/CF mentality if you hope to succeed in your new venture, even if it is contrary to your personality.

I do apologize for being obtuse, but what is/are P&L /CF? profit/loss? casualty finance? lol thanks, mick

p/l is profit/loss.

i'll echo the 'not-a-massage-professional' employer can be a serious problem. but there are exceptions.

to me, it basically comes down to 'do unto others....'

Financial acronyms

R=Revenue
COGS=Cost of Goods (services) sold aka direct expense, things attributable to a specific sale
SGA = Selling, General and Admin. expense (aka Overhead, things not attributable to a specific sale)
DEP = Depreciation expense. A non-cash expense representing the portion of your CAPEX as if you bought the equipment on an installment plan (does not matter how you really paid for it)

R-COGS = Gross Margin

GM - SGA - Dep = Net Margin or Profit/Loss

CF = Cash Flow

CapEx = Capital Expenditures, equipment that you have to plunk down all the money for now, but will use for many years

Net Margin + Depreciation Expense - CAPEX + Loans proceeds received - Loan principal paid = CF

You can be very profitable, but have 0 or negative cash flow if you have to invest in new equipment to grow your biz

I think it is all on an individual business basis, but overall I believe that "spa owners" are grossly negligent with how they treat their massage therapists. It is the majority, not the minority of the time that when working in a spa, you will be asked to perform "skills" you have not been trained in, be overworked, and/or not provided enough business and yet be expected to hang around. Inevitably, most all people (including myself) have eventually gotten injured in some physical manner while on the job and been told "work on".

Unfortunately, many of the spa owners out there are not in it for the care of the client/spa goers, but in it for the money. Do I think there is something wrong with money? No. Do I dislike the way I have seen many owners run their ship? You'd better believe it.

My opinion, and I did the numbers with the last salon I worked at. (it was topping a mil plus, per year and honestly it was probably a lot more than that -- I think the take home for the owners was in the $500,000 region). Just $100,000 of that could have been taken for things like, increasing room size, allowing for split shifts, and a true hour lunch, places for the hairdressers to stand on that would help their own "micro-injuries" (ergonomic mats, etc.), good ventilation for the esthetics and nail people, an ergonomic workstation for the "greeters" and "schedulers" (this group was expected to stand all day long on a tiled floor, -- sitting prohibited (all day for them was a 10 hour shift --- as they had to come in early and leave late --- another place where split shifts would have come in handy).

Problem is, the owner, really didn't care about the employees. And he has the ability to truly do something to make everyones work life healthier and better. This is just one instance of what I have seen from the big companies.

This particular boss, fired one person because she asked to miss work (ahead of time) to go to her grandmothers funeral. She went. He didn't want her to. She had even found someone to cover her station.

I don't like working like this. It just isn't right.

You need to reconsider the math

There is no way on the face of this planet that any spa owner "Takes Home" anything close to the figures you presented. While their actions certainly are not right, it sounds more like a matter of being a bad boss than anything else.

Direct costs (commissions) alone would be at least 40% (and that assumes a pretty evil spa owner), plus any benefits

Indirect costs run 25-30%

So your 500K is probably more like $300K.

Though TX may not have state personal income tax, they certainly tax business income at an average of 5%. Knock off another $60K.

Assuming they have 0% financing for their buildout, equipment and inventory - which does not happen anywhere on the planet - you are looking at less than $250,000 of net profit for the owners - that is plural.

That is not a whole lot of money for someone willing to take on the financial risk of a lease, loan for buildout and equipment.

There is no way on the face of this planet that any spa owner "Takes Home" anything close to the figures you presented.

Yes... there is. It is a whole other level than what you know about, if you say it is not. Here's a pretty figur for you. We did $26,000 just in gift certificates in one day, at Christmas on year.

I hate to tell you, but the place I worked at was so established (18 years), and so good at making money and paying as little as they could possibly get away with, the owners were married and did indeed "take home" around that much per year. Both worked there and paid themselves, as well, there were profits in the company that were entered into that figure.

I know it must be hard for some people to imagine, and your number crunching is nice and dandy, and I respect that you are good a crunching numbers, but you have to undertand, I was there. I also own a business, and sometimes there are businesses that actually do so well, it really is hard to fathom.

Sorry. But, yes -- I'd say I am easily in the ball park and you are off for this particular company. No offense intended.

And, what it comes down to, is I have worked with some people who just don't care, and actually HAVE the ability to make things better. The sad truth. And, I see it regularily - not just on one incident.

I know you are a spa owner and probably are coming back at me with your "knowledge-must-be-better-than-mine" because it does hurt when people say bad things about how we choose to live our lives. But if the shoe doesn't fit you, then there is no need to wear it.

Oh, and for kicks and grins.... let's just say my numbers are off, by say.... 200,000. The problem still exists. Spa owner making a nice profit margin, does little to nothing, except for that cash bar Christmas dinner each year to actually maintain what could be much better conditions for the employees. Sure the place "looks" nice, but that doesn't address the issues I presented in my first post.

Problem is, there are to many people out there who can afford to make a difference, and just don't. (Spa and other fields as well. I am just addressing what I have found as a general rule with "Spa Owners" -- but you get someone like Jill/Sagetherapist and I'd say then you are looking at the right kind of person you want to work for. THOSE are few and far between!)

I didn't know whether or not I should reply to this post, since I don't have any advice for anyone running a spa, but I had an experience similar to Texas-gal's. where to start..... :)

when I was working at this one spa, they were celebrating 20 years of business. They charged more for massage and esthetics than most places in my city, and I have no idea where the money went. The estheticians got paid $12 per hour at the very most, while some of the services they were providing cost over $200. There was no hot water in the washrooms upstairs, the AC and heating was constantly on the fritz, the carpets were smelly and the place was generally unclean. The receptionists brought in an ergonomic mat to stand on, but the manager threw it out because she thought it was ugly. Us MTs were given a 1/2 hour lunch break for a 9 hour shift, and it happened quite often that they would book us a massage over that time. Any time that we brought up an issue to the MT leader, nothing was done about it.

Most people were frustrated and didn't want to work there, and I'm sure some clients noticed that. So I guess if I have any advice, it's listen to your staff members: try to make the changes they need for a healthy environment, because a happy employee means very happy clients!

Recently I posted this to the email list for the massage startup I'm involved with:

Massage therapists are often treated poorly, as resources to exploit rather than skilled professionals to be valued. Any employer that can gain and keep a reputation for treating us with respect and professionalism will be, in my opinion, highly sought after.

Just encouraging them to continue with the respect they've shown us so far.

But some opinions for Patrick... one of my biggest pet peeves with spas are the horribly disrespectful hiring practices I've found. Want ads full of attitude. Folks who don't follow up when they say they will. Ignored calls/voicemails/emails. Job opportunities that disappear into the ether. Hiring managers/owners/etc who aren't CLEAR on what they need and what they have to offer (I had a salon owner tell me after my 1 hr interview session that he wasn't sure if he wanted to hire an employee or simply rent the space--I had told him on the phone before meeting him that I wasn't interested in renting space.)

Another is devaluing our work/time. Do not try to hire a "massage therapist/receptionist"... they are two different jobs. Do not place an ad asking for a "massage volunteer," unless you are offering a true volunteer opportunity and are not just another employer trying to avoid paying us. Do not place an ad for a "massage intern" if the only real duties you have for this intern are things like filing, reception, and/or laundry, etc.

The words that continue to come to mind include respect, integrity, professionalism, clarity, and transparency.

Here's 2 other threads you may be interested in reading:

There is a lot of information on them regarding "spa type behaviour". One is from quite some time ago and one from a bit more recent. I recalled them while trying to think of other "spa discussions we've had and thought you may be interested. Hope they help.

Discussing Pay
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1613

Massage Envy
http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2808

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 6th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 SENECA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  4. HungSheffieldGuy:
    Offering Free Relaxing massages for mature women in the Sheffield area or near... if you will allow me to “relieve” your stress levels in your home. “plus any other requests i may consider”, only able to do *outcalls only* If interested, text my number or message via WhatsApp x0x7x9x6x4x0x0x6x0x2x7x.message All massages offered with / without Oil. Services provided: Full /half body /foot/ back massage Soft relaxing massage Head neck and shoulder Thighs and leg massage...
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
  6. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  8. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and coco 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  13. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun open mind Jessy and young sweet Summer , sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: LULU, MIMI & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D CupS & very open minded services.
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS JENNIFER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  18. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  19. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Mila, Misa(to 7pm) & Sonia; After 7pm: Jojo Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Mila is a young Korean hottie, curvy with with 34DD melons, fair skin, and nice services. Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady
  20. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  32. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  33. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  34. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  36. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  40. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  41. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  42. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  43. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  44. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  46. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  48. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  49. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
Back