Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OLYMPUS STUDIO 6394 PAPINEAU 514 728 2662

cshs1960

Reaction score
in4hell

User since 11 Jun 2004 - 3 posts
Posted on 11 Jun 2004 at 11:17.06 PM

Chinese Place with showers on each room.

Lovely chinese girls... They are very shy when it comes
to touch under there clothes... but YMMV.

I was always able to get a HJ + Remove the bra of the
girl for 30$-40$ extra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adventure is life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Olympus Studio--6394 Papineau--728-2662
lovemassage
Ring
Located in montreal

User since 17 Oct 2005 - 88 posts
Posted on 21 Nov 2005 at 04:37.44 PM

quote:

Originally posted by in4hell
Chinese Place with showers on each room.

Lovely chinese girls... They are very shy when it comes
to touch under there clothes... but YMMV.

I was always able to get a HJ + Remove the bra of the
girl for 30$-40$ extra.

anyone been there lately ? might go tomorrow morning
lm

Women are like shadows follow it ... and it goes away ... walk away from it ,it follows....

lovemassage
Ring
Located in montreal

Posted on 21 Dec 2005 at 02:08.12 PM

HELLO MY FELLOW M&M'S
Yesterday night i took one for the team.....
went to this place ( i was so curious) walk in was greeted by a chinese girl not that good looking, asked me how long of a massage i wanted, i took the 30 min just to try the place. paid 35$ for the half hour. ]
I get in the room (its very clean but small room ) theres a shower in every room. Im taking a shower and when i finish she walks in to help me dry up. i get on the table butt naked and she starts the massage. U know how were always complaining that most mp's use too much oil ..... wellll not here , thy dont put enough!!! there was almost no oil and her hand was not gliding on my back but was forcefull.The massage itself was halfass it was a poor excuse for a massage so if you want a decent massage stay away from her , maybe another girl there will give a better one , who knows.
anyways there was like .00000000005% teasing which sucks.
anyways flip time , instead of asking me to flip she just taps me a few times on the arm !!! LOL i felt like i was a chicken cooking on the bar b q !!!! so i flip, she starts caresing me all over without ever touching Mr bashtoner,after 5 min of the horrible caresing she asks if i want more massage? i say of course, so she starts on mr bashtoner with no oil !! man i it was hurting at first all dry , so i tell her please put some oil unles the massage oil prices have gone up like the gas? anyways it was half ass as well but she does play with your hershy highway at the same time which was ok . tipped her 20$ she was happy
i think her name was linda
fairly cute ,pretty slim
couldnt see her cup size as they were covered probably a B size
massage 1/10
looks 6.5/10
ending 4/10
clenliness 8/10
repeat: no way jose
unless someone trys someone else and has a good review

LM OUT.............

Women are like shadows follow it ... and it goes away ... walk away from it ,it follows....

lovemassage
Ring
Located in montreal

Posted on 31 Jan 2006 at 09:09.04 PM

Part 2 .........

Well i decided to give them a second chance based on my last post .... everyone deserves a second chance.... well my last post wasnt to inspiring but i must say my second visit did get better, much better ...
I made an appointement there were 2 girls avail. linda and maggie ,since i tried linda the last time i asked for maggie.I got a 1 hour massage (last time was 30 min)payed $50 for the hour
i got there right on time with 2 min to spare. when i got there she told me i had an appointement with linda cuz maggie had to leave , i was a little disapointed but i was there so i tried linda again... here goes ...

Took a shower and she showed up right when i finished to dry me up and comented on mr bubbles and shook his hand . she had remembered me from last time . now i knew things would be better .
So the massage started i asked for a hard massage cuz the last time it was too soft..way too soft... and not enough oil it felt like a piece of leather being rubbed on my back.Well not this time she put a bit more oil i would have prefered a bit more but it was ok .
The massage itself was better a little more theraputical but was still "half ass" but was a solid 6.9/10 .the last time i had said that the teasing was 0.000000000000001% , but this time it was very very nice, a good 5-8 min of solid teasing to get you ready for the flip. nice publi sac and hershy highway teasing.She askes me to flip ,now mr johnson is pointing hard north ready for a snow storm,she smiles and says how hansome he is looking she continues the massage and slowly brushing over him to tease
This time she puts oil on him (not like last time !!! it was torture with no oil !!!! ) and starts a very slow and pleasing hj, this time touching was allowed but i didnt ask to remove anything as she didnt attract me too much in that assssspect. but the hj was very good with a nice solid technic that made me let go all over the place , i accedently "bleached" her black shirt!!!!!! oops i said my bad ... hehe she didnt react at all now the release was pretty good, a solid 8.2/10. she cleaned me up and i took a shower. the shower how ever needed a cleaning but it was the end of the day ?? but nevertheless ive never seen a dirty shower in isis or any other of my fav mp's. but overall it was pretty good. if you dont want to spend much $$$$ this is that place for you. i tipped 20$ at the end ,and she was happy.
repeat? maybe if i $$$ is the issue
but i think i would try another girl, they have 3 new girls working
so lets see if ill try one soon .....
Till the next time .......
LM OUT ..........

BTW ... THEY CHANGED NAME AGAIN,BUT I FORGOT THERE NEW NAME , ILL FIND OUT AND POST IT LM

Last edited by lovemassage on 31 Jan 2006 at 09:10.52 PM.

User Olympus Studio--6394 Papineau--728-2662
blondie72
Therapist
Posted on 12 Apr 2006 at 02:37.56 PM

Hi Guys,
My name is Jennifer and I am an independant masseuse, I offer very sensual full body massage. I am located in Plateau Mont-Royal near Metro Laurier. I have long blonde hair, 36C bust, 5'4, 118 pounds, and I am very sexy. If you want to make an appointment with me, you can email me at : [email protected]

Jennifer.

User Re: Jennifer New Girl
Argon
Posted on 12 Apr 2006 at 03:17.14 PM

I have changed your status to that of Therapist

Welcome aboard and the best of luck to you. I may just get in touch with you soon

blondie72
Therapist
Posted on 12 Apr 2006 at 06:20.14 PM

hi there,

my rate is $100 CAN for 1 hour sensual full body massage. my price is a bit higher than most people, but i am a very sexy and attractive girl, so my price is justified.

jennifer.

blondie72
Therapist
Posted on 12 Apr 2006 at 09:32.27 PM

yes, i have a picture of myself, but i will email it only to people who email me personally at [email protected]
i am extremely sexy, nice body, high heels and i give a very good sensual massage.

studgrade
S-Team Member
Located in Sherbrooke

User since 24 Aug 2004 - 182 posts
Posted on 13 Apr 2006 at 01:58.48 PM

First off, welcome Jennifer. I wish you all the best. Second, in my mind $100.00 is right in line for a thai massage. (If it's what you meant by "full body massage"). Last time I went to either Isis or Access Jouvence, it was $60.00 or so for the entrance fee and then $80.00 for the thai itself. So no, I personnally don't find the price outragous. If I'm wrong in my statement, please feel free to correct me.

Stud out....

m-bot
VIP
Posted on 17 Apr 2006 at 10:51.39 AM

I see there are some reviews of her in the ring section. Could someone please post a general review just so the rest of us can know if it is worth it or not. After all, isn't this what the forum is about. I will go anyway and write back but some guidance would be great. Her picture looks great, is she really that good looking in person?

M-bot

Last edited by Argon on 17 Apr 2006 at 02:08.33 PM.

Moderator notes:
She has not been reviewed in Ring. Guys, you are all making too much of this. If I had the time, I would go and review, but my schedule is not good these days. Just do it !!! and report back. Thanks

Administrator
Administrator

User since 01 Jan 2002 - 412 posts
Posted on 17 Apr 2006 at 04:05.59 PM

If you guys are wondering Jennifer is for real or not, well I have to tell you that yes she is for real and I talked to her last Friday.
Now she is also one of our Sponsors but for some personal reasons she doesn't want to have any pictures on the site. So please respect her wishes and just get in touch with her via her email. She sounded very nice and very polite. If Jennifer you are reading this, I just wanted to say that it was a great pleasure talking to you the other day and welcome to MM. I sent you the info you wanted via Email and I am sure you will have lots of visitors from MM. Now it is up to you to keep them
Best regards
Mike

looker
Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 12:42.46 PM

Ya man m-bot ,
I almost go there , I emailed her and everything seem right , what is wrong ?

billups
Ring

User since 25 Jun 2004 - 45 posts
Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 02:07.05 PM

I'd be happy to take one for the team, but she hasn't responded to my email...

looker
Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 02:29.23 PM

billups
she replied my email within 24 hours , good luck bro

jimbob12

User since 19 Nov 2005 - 5 posts
Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 02:45.45 PM

Okay. I don't normally write reviews but here goes.

She receives in a small but clean and inviting apartment. Massage is done on the bed. Jennifer is absolutely stunning, her picture does not do her justice.

The massage was not hard but felt very good and she is quite sensual. Uses just the right amount of oil and has very soft and loving hands. She is very friendly and maintains a good conversation, a very smart girl as far as I'm concerned.

Now to the flip. Lots of playful teasing which drove me crazy and then it's off to the races. I did not last very long. Her body is awesome and she has a beautiful face. Go and see her, you'll see what I mean. I will be visiting her again very shortly.

Repeat: absolutely, money well spent.

looker
Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 02:54.02 PM

how come m-bot neg message disappeared ?

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 02:55.12 PM

Looker what was the total cost? Did she offer shower before after? Give us more details, thanks.

jimbob12

Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 02:56.24 PM

She does offer a shower before and after. She's a very nice girl so be nice to her, you will be duly rewarded. It cost me $100 just as advertised.

Last edited by jimbob12 on 19 Apr 2006 at 02:57.37 PM.

jimbob12

Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 03:09.29 PM

I thing mbot's post disappeared because he didn't have anything useful to say. It seemed almost like a senseless attack which he didn't bother to back up with facts.

Administrator
Administrator

User since 01 Jan 2002 - 412 posts
Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 03:27.30 PM

Ok guys I think she is shilling for herself. There are few new members who post just on her and it sounded a little fishy to me.
She is also didn't send the payment as she promised.
On the top of all these here is what I got from one of our members.

I won't post this because it would be really damaging to her and because I don't have a long posting history. I went to see her. She is very nice, however, she is a liar. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but objectively speaking, she is not extremely attractive. Some may like her, but knowing most people's taste she is unattractive, overweight with a gut, saggy breasts. Hardly any massage skills, tried to rip my johnson right off my body. Don't believe me, go see her for yourself. Oh yeah, her place is a dump, the bathroom is absolutely disgusting.

She's real, but she is really overselling herself. The girls at spa isis are attractive or at kama etc. etc. This one wants to charge more than the rest because she is extremely attractive. Yeah right.

Her personal reason for not posting her picture, she is really not attractive. Oh well, live and learn.

M-bot

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 19 Oct 2004 - 100 posts
Posted on 19 Apr 2006 at 05:04.44 PM

C' est une monstre!!

La pire des pire experience da ma vie!!!!!!!!!

C' est horrible un vraie couchemar!!!

Une monstre en personne, la place est horrible et elle est horrible, tout est horrible!

Wow, que je suis contente d' etre encore en 1 morceau.

A la prochaine je vous dirais l'histoire.

Today

Argon
Posted on 20 Apr 2006 at 08:28.26 AM

Good to have you back Today, and sorry for your experience. All you now have to do is go on to other experiences.

Once a hobbyist, always a hobbyist.

Luv2Watch
Ring

User since 07 Jun 2004 - 42 posts
Posted on 20 Apr 2006 at 09:11.18 AM

Though I am glad it wasn't who got suckered into paying $100 for her services, it seems like when it's too good to be true it's usually better to just stay away.

muddyw
Ring

User since 23 Nov 2005 - 151 posts
Posted on 20 Apr 2006 at 08:31.04 PM

Today: it would be nice to hear the gory details.

But I believe you, and it makes me wonder what she expects to achieve. She promotes herself and gets maybe 2-3 customers before the word is out that she's not worth it. She's not getting repeat business. She's not going to make any money unless she actually offers something that people want.

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 20 Apr 2006 at 09:33.51 PM

Je.....je ... suis encore traumatise....

C'est horrible, un chose qui n' arrive que dans le films.

Du debout a la fin tout etait degulas et mal propre. Autant la place comme elle meme. La salle de bain est degoulas, le plancher est salle, son corps etait colant de soeur et je peut pas bien continuer. C' est degulas, ses seins sont horrible, dure et d' un couleur pas normal, seulement le carecer me donnait du degout. Tout sont corp est degolas, sa face et sont gros ventre, aussi ses jambres tout poilues, c' est un monstre. Aucune mais aucune idee de comment masser. Elle a meme dit que j' etait son troisieme cliente '' victime pour moi''.

Je veux pas me re-souvenir de c' est experience. Il va ma faloir un tres belle experience pour m' en sortir.

Je suis emcore sur le choc. Tout cela parce que je me sentais mal de crisser mon cane de la place et lui dire non merci. Je me suis dit que pas correct de m' en aller apres avoir pris un rendez vous et pas avoir eu son massage comment savoir si c' est bon ou pas bon. Tout cela arrive en un francion de seconde. Un fois que tu as paye le prix, tu te change et demande d' aller a la salle de bain pour te doucher, la tu commence a avoir des mauvais surprise, un apres autre et la les chose vont de mal en pier.

Wow un vraie couchemar!!!!!!!!!! Et son HJ, la chose la plus malade jamais vu de ma vie! Comme elle voit que je suis bien fait et que je ne vient pas facilement, elle EXPERIMENT DES TRUCS!!
Elle a literalement tuiste ''Mr Joe'' la c' a fait mal! Elle s' excuse et dit qu' elle essaye de faire differement. Tabernac!!!!!! Un vraie couchemare! Aussi a la porte il y avait quelqu' un qui voulait literalement defoncer la porte d' entree. Je me suis dit, MERDE un descente policier ou chose du gendre. Les coups etait tellement forte et longtemps que les gens etait decide de entrer. Son excuse a etait que le proprietaire voulait faire visiter les gens et personne ne veux pas louer. D' apres moi est qu' elle ne payer pas son loyer. Tout etait horrible mes confrere, je suis encore traumatise par tout cela. Autant la place comme par la personne et les circunstance des chose. Un vraie perte d' argent et aussi de amour propre. On sorte et on se sent sale et on a envie se baingner dans un piscine de listerine pour tuer les microbes qu' on a pu atreapper avec son draps a la salle de bains et son lits lors du '' massage''.

Un vraie couchemar!!!!!!!!!!! Ca va me prendre bien des belle experience pour me faire oublier tout cela. wow.....

bye les amis....

Today

muddyw
Ring

Posted on 20 Apr 2006 at 10:24.29 PM

Wow Today. I'm sorry to make you relive that. It's even painful to read it. Maybe each of us could chip in a couple of dollars to send Today to Spa Isis to help him get the taste out of his mouth. Someone set up a Paypal account or something.

I'd like to think I would have had to courage to walk away, but I probably would have done just like Today did, like a deer in the headlights.

But to answer my previous question, if she could get half a dozen clients she could probably pay her rent and then some. By the time the word got out about her "services", the rent was probably covered and she can worry about next months rent next month.

dude
Ring

User since 15 Mar 2005 - 65 posts
Posted on 20 Apr 2006 at 10:29.47 PM

with 2006 not even finished, I think we have a winner for "taking one for the team" award

ouch !

ciao

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 21 Apr 2006 at 07:32.25 AM

Sounds like a scene from the crying game, when he found out she was a man. I'm surprised Today is not still curled in a fetal position. I tip my hat to you. You have saved many lives, you are a true hero.

Frank Sinatra
Ring

User since 28 Jun 2005 - 78 posts
Posted on 21 Apr 2006 at 08:15.49 AM

agreed - I'm in for a $20 to send him to Isis. We have to take care of our wounded veterans.

west med
Ring

User since 24 Nov 2005 - 140 posts
Posted on 21 Apr 2006 at 09:06.16 AM

I'm in for $20 also. If Mila agrees, she can set up a "Today's recovery fund" envelope at the front. Mila could then PM Today when there is enough for a good massage + thai tip...or even for a good 4-hand experience to really erase his memory. Each person to drop off a $20 could get $10 off their massage. Win-win situation, no? I've never been to ISIS but taking care of Today would be a good reason for me to venture out there.

User Re: Re: Jennifer New Girl
muddyw
Ring

Posted on 21 Apr 2006 at 11:53.24 AM

quote:

Originally posted by west med
I'm in for $20 also. If Mila agrees, she can set up a "Today's recovery fund" envelope at the front. Mila could then PM Today when there is enough for a good massage + thai tip...or even for a good 4-hand experience to really erase his memory. Each person to drop off a $20 could get $10 off their massage. Win-win situation, no? I've never been to ISIS but taking care of Today would be a good reason for me to venture out there.

Westmed! You've never been to Isis!? And they let you be a ring member?

Try Kamila or Maya, although you really can't go too wrong with any of the girls.

How will Mila know who Today is? Check ID? We'll have to work out a secret password or something.

west med
Ring

User since 24 Nov 2005 - 140 posts
Posted on 21 Apr 2006 at 12:48.24 PM

I'm a West Island guy!
Clinics Visited are:
Avalon, Roxboro, Tibet (once), Miki in Lachine, Decelles, Lotus (lots), ZS, Abandon (1st ever HJ massage), l'Absolu, Evasion (Laval), Alea, Angel Spa...and I think that's it!
Maybe I should be demoted until I finally make it to ISIS and Ste-Timothee?
Working out here (WI) also makes it hard for me get all the way to Montreal East or South Shore.
I wouldn't be able to make it to ISIS often enough to earn VIP treatment! Also, you can't miss what you don't know!

Sorry...we're getting off the topic of our dear friend Jennifer.
So? Any other takers to help Today recuperate?

perkmeup1
Ring
Posted on 21 Apr 2006 at 01:02.22 PM

How about conatcting Mila and sending her the post from Today, maybe she will take pitty and offer him a complete massage for free, including options.

User Re: Re: Jennifer New Girl
muddyw
Ring

Posted on 21 Apr 2006 at 07:24.53 PM

quote:

Originally posted by west med
Maybe I should be demoted until I finally make it to ISIS and Ste-Timothee?

You said it, not me

But seriously, you're obviously a well-experienced hobbiest with useful insights into the hobby, so I can't believe you haven't been to these two very special places. They are different from each other, but what they have in common is that they are carefully managed by someone who has a formula that works and who maintains consistent quality. You could take just about any girl in either one of these places and come away happy.

To be fair, they are both conveniently located for me, and I've never been to the West Island.

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 21 Apr 2006 at 08:18.10 PM

Allo chers confreres,

Avant tout merci beaucoup pour votre support. Juste le fait d' en parler et rire en peu ca aide enormement, croyez moi que c' est horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Il faut le voit pour le croire. Ou il fauit le vivre pour savoir comment c' est de horrible.

Aussi petite aclaration, je ne l' ai pas laiche ses seins avec ma bouche, Malade??? Non way, seulement a le toucher ''careser'' me degoute. Dure sont refait, Je dirait 38DD il y a 6 a 7 ans, horribles. Tout un couchemare que apres 35 minutes j' ai crisse mon canne et vite. Avec la seul chose en tete de me doucher tellement on se sent mal propre la dedans.

Voici un email d' un de nous confreres ici qui a eu la malchance de aller la voir aussi, Je lui ai demande son permision et il est d' arcoord. Voila mes amis, bye.

Today

From m-bot
To Today

Sent 20 Apr 2006 08:57.07 AM
Received 20 Apr 2006 04:27.08 PM

I read that you went to visit Jennifer but can't read your post since I am not a ring member. I went to see her and all I can say is that I am disgusted with myself. I've been turned off of massages probably for a long time to come. I'm too polite, I should have just turned away as soon as she answered the door.

Take care man.

M-bot

From m-bot
To Today

Sent 20 Apr 2006 05:28.41 PM
Received 20 Apr 2006 08:57.40 PM

You have no idea how disgusted I am with myself or maybe you do since you've been there. I'm really pissed off. The bathroom was ****ing disgusting. I shouldn't be so nice, I should have just walked away. Don't care about the money, just my dignity. I don't know how long it will take to recover from this. I might have to go back to my regular place and try to feel better.

Thanks for writing back man and take care.

M-bot

From Today
To m-bot

Sent 21 Apr 2006 07:28.53 PM
Received 21 Apr 2006 07:41.42 PM

Hello m-bot,

Here is a copy of what I wrot about her and that crazy experience, the worst of life.

............ mon post que vous avez tous lu.......

Can I as you a question?, Can i post the email you wrot to me about her?. That will helps everyone.

Thanks you bye

Today

From m-bot
To Today

Sent 21 Apr 2006 07:41.28 PM
Received 21 Apr 2006 08:04.55 PM

Sure man, you can post it since I can't post in the ring anyway. Your review brings back many bad memories.

M-bot

Dr Mileage

User since 18 Aug 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 23 Jun 2006 at 11:33.41 PM

I'm wondering why this is in the ring section. Today had quite the horrible experience and really 'took one for the team'. "Un Monstre", says it all, enough said, well said, got the point and thank you, really.

I don't see anything wrong with moving this to general or VIP so that Today's 'experience' can benefit hundreds of more people.

She even placed an ad in the help wanted section months back (still there, I'd like to kill the post) trying to lure a decent masseuse into her nightmare. Unless these potential candidates are also Ring members (lol) which I doubt, then they would not have access to this info. I am convinced that not one of you in Ring has visited her since Today did, so we all benefited, now it's time to share.

The description of herself + her service are clearly intended to mislead us, and we are here to inform our members, right?

Any objections to having this post moved into an area for general consumption, where as many people as possible can read it?

The NEW FORUM can be found here !!!http://64.151.219.64/phpBB2/index.php

Lincoln
Ring

User since 03 Dec 2005 - 65 posts
Posted on 24 Jun 2006 at 12:29.50 AM

Absolutely no objection to moving this to General Section

To boldly go where no boring man has gone before.

HG_Hunter
Ring
Located in Great White North

User since 18 May 2005 - 170 posts
Posted on 24 Jun 2006 at 06:40.02 AM

Good idea Dr M. I'm surprised no one suggested it sooner.
Now it's up to the mods and admin.

HG Hunter

Administration
Administrator

User since 01 Jun 2006 - 142 posts
Posted on 24 Jun 2006 at 08:28.02 AM

Dr Mileage.

You are a Mod...move the thread at your discretion.

AdminXXX

The NEW FORUM can be found here !!!http://64.151.219.64/phpBB2/index.php

Shoutbox
  1. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  9. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 and a very discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💢💥💞 Saturday, 👄👄 Tina / Gracie 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service . and Lisa, 💞💋 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  11. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  12. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋 💫 💦 💘 Saturday, 💞❣ Olivia,👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 😘 💥 📱 416 222-5554📱
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💫💦💞 Saturday, ❣ 💗  Anna, 💘model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💋 Ruby, 💝medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💖💋 Vivian, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢 💞 💋 Saturday, ❤ Mary 💞💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋🌹 Saturday, 💖💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and Fifi, 🏅 📳 647 346-8086📳
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  21. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  39. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
Back