Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Thai massage HC at China town point 4th sty

Hello bros, been camping this thread for awhile, then finally decided to head down to try it out. This is my Reviewist Review ah, so i hope you bros won't mind ;)

As mentioned by the other bros here, i was actually very surprised by the "looks" of the place, Reviewom the moment you step inside, Reviewom the gentle greeting of the receps to the ambience of the place, everything is top notch.

I paid for a 65mins session @ $42 and was lead to my room by a lady at the recep. Only after i reach the room then i realize that she is the one who's going to massage me.

Everything after that SOP, then she ask if i wanted thai massage or oil massage. I'm still pretty new to the HC scene so i asked her the difference, and she said thai massage is "hard massage" and oil massage is "soft massage". I'm not really a fan of hard painful massages so i opted for the oil massage.

The massage turned out much better than i expected, she really got some skills. Her service i must say was really good, throughout the session she was very polite, talking for abit and then finally she turned me around and asked if i wanted "other services".

Seems like she only provides Sexy massage and ball massage (aka JG). Haven't tried JG b4 so i requested for that, and boy was I not disappointed. What happened after that however was that no matter how hard she tried, i couldn't cum with her HJ. So she ask me which area of my body is sensitive, i told her my nipples and then proceeded to lick it while continuing her HJ. :eek:

By now i was already feeling damn horny, so i asked if i could fondle around and she politely agreed and took off her top. That was when i realized her boobs were actually quite nice and of a nice size (i personally don't like too big) maybe a B?

When i finally did come, i was damn shocked as i shot all over my chest:eek: The wonders of JG eh, i've never came so hard, shot so far (almost hit my face sia) and came so much b4...

Overall i was very impressed with the place, both in terms of service and ambience. I will definitely rtf!

name: ?? (can't rem)
looks: 5/10 (as mentioned also by other bros, NOT syt)
massage: 8/10
boobs: B cup
HJ: 6/10
BJ: nvr try
FJ: NA i think
dmg: $42 + $50 for JG

Sorry for the long Review :eek:

Great Review. Is it difficult to find this HC? Dont seem to see the name of this HC or telephone to enable book. Appreciate assistance, thanks.:)

Thanks to Jizzinmapants for your prompt response. Cheers.

Mas Selamat??? :D

why never call police???

anyway, will be gg by later to check out the place..if green light, will post Review soon.

this is a nice professional cosy place. it look so pro you can even bring your wife/gf for couple massage.

they open today at 9am.:eek:

i was there at 1130am. the recep is this girl with straight long hair, very attractive in my opinion. i thought she would be masg me but i was assigned Joy, another lady. as per mormal sign in and pay.

the rooms have soft lighting, music and simple thai decor. Joy came in with hot tea. she looks 35yo but her tits are like spilling out of her top. i guess it is a C. she is not tall and wears braces.

i told her i wanted hard masg w/o oil and was assigned "mot" instead.

turned out mot was the recep, actually she was just standing in for the recep as the recep haven arrive yet.

i must say mot's masg is really authentic thai. reminds me of my thai masg in bangkok! she explains what she is doing and chatted with me.

mot explain that there is hard masg (w/o oil) and soft masag (w oil). the not-so-experience ones will do the oil one as not much strength needed. mot does the hard one and she is backd by 5years experience!!:eek: she even told me next time if just want to have fun and no serious masg, can opt for sexy masg too! but FJ is strict no for mot.

mot told me about ball masg which is JG in our contxt. she told me the differences bet the real JG and the HJ type. according to her, she is trained in this JG. she offered to do it for me for $50. indeed it is relaxing and supposed to improve one's libido! after the JG, mot ask if i would want to just bathe and change or do a HJ (no added charges). of cos i go for the HJ la! she allowed autoroam and i removed her bra to unveil her B cups. mot allowed me to kiss her neck, shoulders,tits, hair and silky back and i must say she smell really nice and Reviewesh!

after 5 mins of the HJ, i havent cum so she gently lick my nipples to accelerate. in the end it was a good release.

in conclusion:

Mot - 8/10, 31 yo
masg - 9/10 (i will return for her masg)
JG - 7/10
HJ with autoroam - 7/10 (maybe no need JG and HJ next time cos the masg really enjoyable. good masg by good looking lady why not!)
total - $62 (1.5hrs) + $50 (JG then HJ)
She gave me her hp so can pre-book her in advance next time - priceless ;)

on my way out, saw Elsa the lady boss. not very pretty imo.:rolleyes: she is the typical thai look. but my masseur mot is more "mixed" look which i prefer.

this place is discreet (take the lift) and along some beauty care shops and opp Spa Oriental (same boss i was told).

hope it helps!

Went there 2 weeks ago when they had a promotion of $42 per hour with Reviewee body scrub. Overall, the ladies are not exactly SYT.....

it is more a masag and spa kinda place. i feel it is the type of place even if your wife/gf/Reviewiends/coll see you walk in, they won't suspect cos imo the place looks really decent and pro.

i will return more for the service and masg.

if i weigh it, it will be 70-30 masg vs specials.

one man's meat another man's poison..

matrix23 please receive my pm. i try to send to you but it was disallowed.

Just a update:

60mins: $48
90mins: $68
120mins: I forgot liao

My first two trip was priced @ $42/60mins & $62/90mins and was assigned Jan. Generally a nice cosy place for massage, massage got standard, no rush.

Jan: 7/10 Simple looking Thai Lady
Body: Small built
Boob: A
Massage: 8/10
JG/HJ: 8/10 Rather good, no rush (1st Trip)
BM: 7/10 Due to small Boob but make up for her willingness to serve (2nd trip)
Reviewench: 2nd trip ok only, not passionate
FJ: NIL
Damege: HJ: $50
BM: $80 + tips

My 3rd trip was on 3rd day of CNY. was assigned Sony, another thai but speak very very good english. Can see a bit of ageing but body well maintained. Click rather well with her (",) So guys, please treat her nicely if you ever visit her.

Sony: 7/10 A milf, claimed she 38 this year
Body: slight tummy
Boob: I think is C, but a bit hard, think enhanced
BM: 10/10 Very Very hardworking
HJ: Was very high after almost 1/2 hour of BM, she hj me near her breast and shoot all over her breast(",) she giggle why I shoot all over her breast(",)
Reviewench: ok, she claimed depend on ppl.
Fingering: Yes, but she stop me after a while cos she scared wet later wan but she dun offer FJ... haha
FJ: NA
Attitude: A vey nice lady indeed, we talk a lot during our session, maybe we can click ba.
Damege: HJ: $50
BM: $100 (never discussion b4 hand, so just include tips and give lor)

Overall a nice joint to venture into, so bros, please treat each lady with respect and love, and I strongly believed these Thai ladies will treat you even better(",)

Cheers and had a Happy CNY!!

Been to this HC yesterday...

Have been a looking around for a good thai to massage so decided to try this HC...

well massage gal dun have to be a SYT but at least must have good service la....

This place have nice settings...clean...spa-like...

i believe the gals there are milfs...

but i m lucky to get this gal who give good service...strong massage...

the ending was good and personally i quite like and would want to return the favour...its like the icing sugar on the cake...

If you want a SYT, the closest I've seen there is a Thai girl called Emily. She said she's been in SG about 5-7 yrs (sorry, my memory isnt clear on this), she's divorced- married a SG guy. She's chubby, but has pointy C or D cup boobs. The time I had her a couple of weeks ago, she did a decent massage, and was very polite. In the beginning, she even asked me "how should I address you?".

Of course, she asked the GQ, and I initially started off with a $50 hj, but after about 3 minutes of hjing, she said for 70 or 80 (again, my memory is failing me), she'd do a body rub, which is how I got to see her assets and know they are pointy- well, cone shaped is a better description I think. She took off her cleavage revealing lingerie and her bra, though she left her red panties on.

Great feeling as she rubs my chest, face and best Reviewiend with her boobs. :)

I'm thinking she's about mid to late 20's.

I've stopped going to this place for now. Many other places for me to explore, and the ladies arent very attractive, imho- dont shoot me for my personal opinion!

Okay I decided to check things out since I am a sucker for a good traditional Thai massage or Thai oil massage.

First here's the current pricing posted on a banner outside the shop.

$38 - 45mins
$48 - 65mins
$68 - 90mins
$88 - 120mins

Decided to go for pot luck and just went in and took up 90mins and asked for a traditional thai massuese.

There is approx 8 rooms and the decor is tasteful and ambience peaceful. I didn't count how many high beds versus low mattresses.

I ended up with an oldie but she looked decent (no heavy make-up).

Name: Mom
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: A+ (definately not for boob lovers - however her nips got really engorged and hard when stimulated)
Massage: 8/10 (a little on the soft side but not piano playing - all the right pressing and pulling)
Special: 8/10 (asked to pull ping-pong)

She willingly took off her dress and bra but left on the G.

Throughout the massage she didn't intentionally or accidentally touch the brother. In fact, while she was massaging I became semi-erect because the music playing was sensual and her perfume got the best of me. She carefully nudged it out of the way while she massaged my thigh.

After almost 75mins she asked me if I'd like special. I played dumb and asked what kind of specials. She only motioned and said ping-pong. So, asked how much and it was market rate ($50). For her age could probably bargained down to $40 or $30. Anyway happy ending she's skillful with the ball massage and I was surprisingly impressed because I was super rock hard and exploded with vigor.

While she was pulling I did get to snack on her nips and boobs. I did access her pssy and made her come at least once because she shivered and was immediately dripping. She even took off the G after that. I think she wanted to try and get me to upgrade to something else but I didn't ask. I was really surprised at just how smooth and supple her skin was. Really like a baby's. She's well maintained. Only a little tummy flab.

There were at least 6 ladies on hand when I reached at approx 1:45pm. There is variety in age and looks. My best guess is ladies aged Reviewom 25 to 40+. No SYT's but majority in my humble opinion are 7/10. Only one or two I'd rate a 5 maybe a 4 (too much makeup).

Oh yah,there is a Reviewee mosha if you take the 65, 90 or 120 mins. I didn't try. Next time when I go for an oil versus traditional thai massage.

If you wish to take a look at the goods, just walk by the shop Reviewont, the shop is sorta like a fishbowl because all the ladies were seated down inside behind the glass facade. Should you be ballsie enuf you can also walk in and ask for a tour of the facilities.

I've never had Elsa or seen her but there was a pretty 'girl-next-door' looking thai with long straight dark hair and well dress. Would be my next target if she still does massage and not just being lady boss.

Overall, I think this place can make it for a decent massage in CBD, decent pricing, and happy endings if you are interested (just not by a SYT).

Hope you like my Review. If you did I'd appreciate any ups.

Visit to Alush next to Oriental Spa

Went in and again took my chances with an assigned masseuse (since I only know one of the women name Reviewom my other visit).

Again, visit had three maybe four ladies in waiting at the reception area at 2:45pm. Chose the 90min package $68 and requested Thai oil with body scrub (inclusive). Assigned a low mattress and not the high bed.

Masseuse: Daran
Looks: 8.5/10 (my rating)
Bust Size: 32A+
Body: 7.5/10 (did not see or touch her honey so cannot give higher rating)
Height: 1.63 to 1.66
Hips/Waist: Nice curve not boney
GFE: 10/10
Communication: 8/10 (Good english did not try chinese as I don't speak)
RTM: Yes, may become favourite but perhaps try my luck again

Started with small talk and massage at my legs not back. Nice motion and feel, very sexy in her motions but not playing piano as there is good pressure. It actually kinda felt more like a swedish massage (long strokes) versus the Thai oil massage. Anyway, it felt nice and relaxing. She asked if pressure was good and I told her can a little more (I like strong pressure).

Exchanged pleasantries throughout and found out she's Reviewom Chiang Rai and been here for less than 4 months. She used to work in BKK Spa (she didn't say MP) and says she was schooled in proper massage technique, even Thai ball massage for 4years.

Anyway, I felt the back massage was a bit lacking and that is probably because she's more traditional thai massage trained which focuses more on the extremeties (limbs).

On the Reviewont the same technique and she was very good at ensuring my didi was not excited in anyway. After the legs and arms she asked if interested again with ball massage. I commented that I wasn't sure because it sounds like a hj and I could do that myself in the shower. :) She said no and was puzzled that I hadn't ever had before.

So, she explained that she can perform and explain all techniques as she was doing. She setup and explained it bit by bit. All throughout she didn't excite the bro and asked if any pain or sensation. Then after 10 mins she said she's done the therapeutic part and asked if I wanted to come. I smiled and she understood so she proceeded to rub didi while still massaging my balls.

I was hard and full and she cooed about my length and how straight it is saying my tool must be nice and that the ball massage would take effect later and make it even nicer for the recipient. (strokes mans ego) I commented she's just saying but at the same time she said, "No". She sounded genuine about it because she said she has seen a lot of Asian (Chinese) dicks and also the big fat and bent outta shape dicks of americans and europeans. (Stroke ego somemore). Anyway, it was super nice of her to comment like that.

I was controlling and enjoying her technique then sat up and pulled down her spagetti straps and bra straps to reveal her breasts. No resistance and her nips were interesting - not eraser type but tiny with small areola and sort of cone shaped. Played with them a while longer and she increased her speed until I erupted. It was pretty intense, so much so she kept on jacking to the point it was sensitive and almost felt like coming again. She even said she thought I'd come again because she felt it in my dick.

Clean up and mosha. During mosha she ask if I want didi also mosha. I declined. Reviewont mosha done on mattress, back mosha done in shower stall.

Washed up in shower stall that is in the jaccuzi room. She was very attentive and was waiting with dry towel and placed towel on floor for my wet feet. Nice.

Finished up and left a happy man.

Personal notes:
She isn't a SYT but for 31yrs I'd say she's damn hot. I'd say she fits the look of a side-liner in a BKK MP and that beauty comes without heavy duty caking and overdoing of makeup. In fact, I don't recall any makeup or heavy perfume. Well maintained, fair skinned, smooth skin and facial complexion. Hair is straight and sexy when let down. Nice teeth and smile. Toes and fingers manicured but not painted (paint 'em and I'll be super horny)

Visited this place a few weeks ago, posting my Review here!

Visited them pretty late, and a few of them were at the Reviewont counter. Seemed to me that they were all about 30+ range.

I chose the 60min package and had them choose the masseuse for me.

Masseuse: Song Nee (or Song Ni)
Looks: 7/10
Bust Size: B+
Massage: 8/10 (One of the better ones I've tried)

Assigned a room with a mattress and stripped down and waited for my masseuse.

She started off quite well on the back, working out mainly my limbs, and the pressure was there. We conversed mostly about working life, and she also asked me if my work was stressful as she noticed that my back was very red Reviewom the massage.

I layed down and enjoyed the massage for the next 15 minutes as she worked my back and then asked me to turn over to the Reviewont.

After a strong Reviewont massage, she asked me shyly if I'd wanted a balls massage aka juagen, which I agreed. She started off in the normal juagen manner, pulling on the veins and etc, and after 10 - 15 minutes she also asked if I wanted to release.

I agreed and she picked up her momentum, while I lifted up her blouse to reveal her breasts, she wasn't wearing any bra.

Managed to squeeze and lick her nipples and pretty soon I came all over her hands.

Washed up in the room with the big jacuzzi as well, seemed pretty big and I was wondering if it was open to couples actually.

Overall a pretty good experience for me. Hope all brothers enjoy this place!

juz went there tdy at 4pm.
not a v gd time to go as i waited for nearly 15min for any gals to b available.

some info Review e place:

$38 - 45mins
$48 - 65mins
$68 - 90mins
$88 - 120mins

there is still Reviewee mosha if you take sessions above 65mins.

Masseuse: Jenny (or something lydat)
Looks: 6.5/10
Bust Size: A-B
Massage: 9.5/10 (1 of the best i've tried)

this place is indeed a gem for ppl looking for pure authentic thai massage with or w/o specials. :D

It's good to see others visiting this place and enjoying the authenticity of the Thai massage. If enough of us go we will eventually map out all the ladies and know which one is good and at what.

Then we won't necessarily have to rely on just getting assigned anybody. We can choose and have secondary options based on our contributed Review's.

I've been kinda fantasizing the idea of using the jacuzzi hot-tub with the massuese. Get a massage while in the jacuzzi would be cool. I wonder if they would allow (provided the massuese is clothed) and provided no hanky panky.

went past the place yesterday at abt 5 pm. Saw a gal wif mixed looks at the recep alone. Was attracted to her and small head overrule the big head lah.

went in and asked for a massage, took the 65 mins becoz wanna try the scrub hehe then a thin lady came out (guess is the recep) so I spoke some broken thai wif her ..... she gave mi a bigger room becoz its my first time lo.

took a quick shower. Knock , knock in came a lady .... damn ... its another gal
nvm, the scrub was shiok. took a shower aft the scrub then lie down for massag proper. I find the massage ok only esp she massage my right hand but left hand left out. thk time almost up so quickly massage the stomach area then popped the GQ, "u wan Ping Pong" i acted blur and asked wat ping pong haha then came the best part, she quoted mi 80 dollars, i fainted then say expensive, she ask mi to name a px so i quoted 40 final px 50. the ping pong less than 5 mins she asked if wanna shoot. then game over

Name: Jenny
Looks: 6/10
Bust Size: A+
Massage: 7/10

Visited this place last week since most Review mentioned the massage is good. Most of the time I only Reviewequent thai massage joints since usually they provide good massage instead of only good release. This place is quite clean and comfy, with attached bathroom shared by two rooms. The lady boss was quite Reviewiendly and we had a bit of chit chat. To cut the story short, I asked for one hour of massage since I only go for 90 mins only if I found the massage is at certain standard. Massage was technically good, although the lady who massaged me was not strong enough. Although not too much power applied, but she managed to make me dozed off, which is a sign of good technique at least for me. 15 mins before the end, she asked the GQ. 50SGD for ball massage+HJ and 80SGD for body massage. Ball massage was quite good although the HJ was only average.

Name: Pat/Pet (dunno how to spell)
Face: 6 (milf - white skinned and should be quite chio during her youth)
Body/Breast: A cup with a bit of tummy and height wise, quite small
Massage: 7
Ball Massage: 7
HJ: 6.5
Body Massage: Never try since her breasts aren't so great
RTF: Yes

Visited and again went for pot luck. However, when I asked out of curiosity the receptionist who would be massaging me she told me Daran. When I found out I actually asked to change and assign someone else since I had already once had Daran massage me.

Assigned Jenny -
MILF
Early 30's
1.55 to 1.58m tall
Average looks 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 8.5/10

Almost full house when I arrived at 2:45p and was first assigned a low mattress but it didn't have a shower attached so I requested shower and then reassigned to a high bed (actually the double bed for couples or Reviewiends who like to chit-chat while they get massaged) and this leads to the jacuzzi.

Massage was decent and I didn't chit chat until it was time to turn over on my back. There were a couple times while on the Reviewont that I know she tried to wake up the little brother even to the extent of making sure it was 'out of the way' as she massage my thigh but I'm pretty good with controlling my urges and little brothers head.

She had to complete her entire massage process which took her to about 70 minutes. She did miss out my arms but did do my chest, stomach and very close to my crotch. She eventually asked if I wanted any thing special.

I asked what specials she offered and somehow she thought I wanted a facial special. ?? Eventually, she said ping-pong and we started to get back onto the same wavelength. So, she asked for $50 for the ball massage and happy ending.

She proceeded Reviewom the side of the bed. Her ball massage is just play, caress and sensually touch the groin area. I've had high bed balls before and the lady usually gets up on the bed as well but she didn't. I was having difficulty getting the heightened state even though I was super stiff. So, opened my legs a little to give her more access to my balls and she got the hint but even more so, she shifted around and went down to lick my ass and balls.

I hadn't touched her at all yet and since I shifted I reached out to touch and touched her breasts with clothing on. Got my hand up her skirt and on her ass between her cheeks and was getting higher! She shook her head when I tried to get under her blouse and at her breasts. However she eventually allowed but the clothes didn't come off. Breast are soft and nice size (B Cup).

Since she was so willing to lick my balls I think she'll probably do capped BJ and body massage but not full course.

I did find out she's been here under a year and was working at Upper Thomson before which joint I didn't get down to the specifics. So if you knew a Thai massuese Reviewom Chiang Rai going by the name of Jenny Reviewom Upper Thomson and you miss her, she's now at Chinatown Point.

Anyway, blew my load and then she went out to get mosha. Her mosha was wonderful. And she did make a joke about mosha no good for little brother but she used her bare hands (no gloves) and was very (VERY) thorough.

Showered paid up and left a smoother and cleaner man.

NOTE: There was a couple (man and woman) in the jacuzzi bath when i was getting my massage and it sure sounded like they were doing it as I could hear some moans even over the drone of the jacuzzi jets. I don't know if it was a legit couple getting it on in there or if it was a client and an employee. I was walked in a couple times by the adjoining door to the jacuzzi but I was on my face at the time and didn't bother to look up.

hmmm ... they have some 'couple massage' promo goin on. chk out their ad displayed at d window. cant rembr d price liao but it looks reasonable. if im nt wrong somethg like $88 for 90 mins ... somethg lidat.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  2. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  6. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  7. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  9. Lily Spa:
    b]โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  10. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘have 4 girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  11. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs
  12. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  13. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  14. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  15. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  16. ASPA:
    ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  19. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  21. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL PHUONG: A SMALL PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, AROUND 5' IN HEIGHT AND SHOULDER LENGTH HAIR ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AT A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennfier working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. bumika.vashi:
    ((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. )) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to te
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 7th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน LILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  28. Foxmulder:
    Mississauga
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž10am-2am๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Coming in tomorrow NEW First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa (PIC in Forum).
  30. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ905-470-8082
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA'S KOREAN SUMMER IS READY TO HEAT UP YOUR DAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  34. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39
  35. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  36. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Linda, & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons
  37. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass thin waist) and new Asian girl Lucy in today
  39. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜˜- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like ๐Ÿ˜˜Real picture
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY, CINDY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  41. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRLMiu Miu. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  45. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL AND SLENDER YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY YOU WILL BE SURE TO FALL IN LOVE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, LUCY, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, EVA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 6th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SENECA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• SENECA & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Back