Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neighbor keeps referring hard-luck cases! Grr.

sunnylv702

Reaction score
Heh, not sure what to do about this situation.

We're not LMTs anymore (well, we keep up the license but we don't do massage therapy), but I think that y'all might could relate and hopefully help me see our way out of this.

Some background: we're both fairly new DCs who have started up a family practice. Our office is in a professional building, just down the hall from some other healthcare practitioners (there's someone who does colon hydrotherapy, and another who does thermal imaging as an excellent--and safe--alternative to a mammogram, etc). We like everyone, and everyone seems to like us. So far, so good.

My husband used to offer his first adjustment on the house. He wanted people to experience his technique, because it is SO DIFFERENT from any other DC. (Our mentor offers his first visit on the house, too, so we sorta took after him.) Everyone we talked with (we talked with a LOT of people in our first few months) LOVED that idea. So did we. So far, so good.

Now, my husband's technique combines not just the adjustment but also a neuromuscular therapy-style soft tissue work that is incredibly taxing. I mean, this guy is releasing the psoas muscle and then adjusting the sacrum anterior-to-posterior instead of the other way around. We're talking layers and layers of chronically tight tissue. It's a workout for him.

The first-visit-free didn't generate the result for us that we had seen with our mentor. It seemed to work for him, but our results were different. So after about 4 months in practice, we grew concerned that we were being considered a "free clinic" and so we started charging regular price. That actually generated a MUCH better quality patient (which did NOT surprise us). We explained to everyone we had previously talked with (including our building neighbors) that we no longer offer the first visit free. This way, as they were in a position to send in a referral, there would be no unpleasant surprises. So far, so good. What DID surprise us, though, was that those colleagues we had talked with all expressed a sort of disappointment that we were unable to continue the first-visit-free concept, but that's neither here nor there.

What irked me was, one night last week, when my husband was occupied with a new patient, our neighbor came over and said she had a lady in her office right now who was down on her luck and was wondering if my husband would give her an adjustment. I.e., she was wondering if we'd give free work. She explained the situation - the lady had been abused in a previous marriage and is now a single mom, the whole shebang. Now she's having trouble breathing, etc. My response was that I never speak for my husband (I never volunteer his services, especially without compensation), but that I'd ask him when he was finished with the new patient. The neighbor, a nice lady, kind of pushed on, saying she'd cover the cost if we needed to charge. Kinda manipulative, because we'd look like arses if we charged, but what the hey. I talk to my husband, he says send her in. I understand that I had kinda put him on the spot, asking him to make a split second decision.

So the lady comes in, is made up, hair done, well-dressed, and has a cellphone. OK, I know that sometimes people receive things as gifts and who am I to judge, but this lady does NOT look like someone who is down on her luck. And it's not like she just came from work either, because she remarked that she's out of a job. The first thing she starts talking about is the abuse. I know that can be therapeutic, but I've known LOTS of abuse survivors and they do NOT just start talking about their abuse to strangers. She pours out with a story that kind of reeks as a sob-story - always the one to give the benefit of the doubt, things are starting to kinda not add up. Let's just say that I had clues that we weren't being given the whole story. Nothing super definitive, but definitely suspect.

In a way, this experience did us a favor because my husband, after the fact, felt somewhat taken advaneforum.xxxe of. He is frustrated that the only referrals he receives are for people who claim they can't (won't?) pay for our work.

This kicked us in the pants to come up with options for those with sob stories, either genuine or otherwise. We came up with a barter list and a referral program. Provide one of 5 things on this list, or refer x number of people and receive y benefit, etc.

We're just irked that
1) even though our neighbor knew we didn't do pro bono work, she (nicely, but still) pressured us into doing free work
2) this neighbor hasn't referred us anyone who can keep their appointments and pay for our work (and we've been open since April and she is a busy lady, with plenty of clients who could definitely use my husband's type of work)
3) on top of this, I've received ZERO referrals for Nutrition/Functional Medicine (and she is quite familiar with Func Med and who can benefit)

What do y'all think? Care to rant with me? Do you like the barter list idea? Do you have other ideas? Alternate perspectives? Please feel free to share :) Thanks in advance!!

I understand how hard it is to make decisions based on peoples' reported hardships, but unfortunately it really does open the door to be taken advaneforum.xxxe of. If this was the case of this particular patient, what might happen if she wants to come back? She's likely to try to pressure you into doing free work again, or she might start soliciting the kind of word-of-mouth advertising you DON'T want- that you give out freebies for anyone with a tear in their eye, crocodilian or not.

It sounds like you've done a good thing setting up some boundaries on referrals and barters. I would encourage you to speak to your neighbor about it and explain that she put you and your husband on the spot with her previous referral, but aren't in a position to constantly be giving free adjustments that aren't exactly just a push here and a pull there. You were very kind enough to not send her a bill for this patient, but tell her you might have to start doing that if you keep getting referrals who just can't seem to pay. It's probably better to have no referrals at all than manipulative ones that cost you time and money.

The neighbor, a nice lady, kind of pushed on, saying she'd cover the cost if we needed to charge.

Charge this neighbor for the services rendered to her referral(s). Her referral behaviors will change.

Actually - in this case, it is your husbands call.
What was his plan when he agreed to treat this person?
Did he make the decision to do the work pro-bono - or did he plan on billing the patient or the referrer?

It is my belief that the universe sends us experiences so that we can learn and grow.
Obviously you need to make a decision on how you will handle this in the future and plan in advance on how to communicate this.
It's funny - but once you make the decision you have learned the lesson and the "thing" often never happens again.

fwiw - I also believe that it serves no purpose to judge the patient )the bringer of your lesson). Many people can be poor and still be clean and well-groomed. And when you are a parent you HAVE to have a cell-phone. If she is talking about abuse then that is her "stuff" to process and hopefully she will move beyond it and not have to identify with it so much in the future. It has nothing at all to do with your business and how you choose to run it.

Your neighbor offered to cover the charge..... why didn't you take her up on it?

I have to agree that being well groomed or dressed nicely doesn't always mean someone has money - for years I dressed almost completely for work (in an office setting) from Goodwill (designer names, even). I was always clean and neat, wore makeup etc. The cell phone, ehhh, iffy, we have them but we don't have a house phone anymore either and there are a lot of pay-as-you-go plans and inexpensive phones at places like Walmart.

HowEVER...I think it is wrong of your neighbor to put in this position. I understand where you're coming from with the barter system but that might end up being more trouble than it's worth if this happens often. I'm inclined to agree with Jason, bill the neighbor and this will stop. Talk to her politely and tell you she really put you on the spot and not to do it again, if you want to let it go this one time, but let her know that she will be footing the bill the next time.

I'm inclined to agree with Jason, bill the neighbor and this will stop. Talk to her politely and tell you she really put you on the spot and not to do it again, if you want to let it go this one time, but let her know that she will be footing the bill the next time.

I agree with sending the bill to your neighbor, with a note stating your fee structure and that you are no taking pro-bono work.

Plus if anyone called into my office saying they had someone there who was having trouble breathing - I'd have said it's time to call them an ambulance! :grin:

Of course Chiropractic work & Massage can certainly help with freeing the ribcage & whatnot, to aid breathing problems, that goes without saying - but I just had to make the above statement!

I agree - send a bill to the neighbor and while you're at it, feel free to send her a few hard-luck/can't pay cases for her to do pro-bono.

I think a referral program for people who say they can't afford it is a good idea.

There is also nothing that says you have to go deeper or longer or whatever for a 'free' client even though she is down on her luck and poor. Maybe she has issues, maybe she is just manipulative. She came for a reason - you will probably never know but you might have made a huge difference in her life.

I am assuming that if your hubby does psoas release it is not done in 5 minutes. A freebie is a taste or an appetizer, not the whole meal! If her ribcage was tight, loosen it up. Don't look to fix everything.

I like the idea of charging the neighbour although I think it would be hard to do after the fact. Perhaps you could explain to the neighbour that if they are willing to pay you would be happy to see their poor clients. Just as a side thought - if she is so broke, how was she paying for the other practitioner?

If someone wants to come and I know they can't afford it, I now suggest they pay for half an hour (or pick an amount) and I will go longer if I can.

jyoti said:
He is frustrated that the only referrals he receives are for people who claim they can't (won't?) pay for our work.

This kicked us in the pants to come up with options for those with sob stories, either genuine or otherwise. We came up with a barter list and a referral program. Provide one of 5 things on this list, or refer x number of people and receive y benefit, etc.

We're just irked that
1) even though our neighbor knew we didn't do pro bono work, she (nicely, but still) pressured us into doing free work
2) this neighbor hasn't referred us anyone who can keep their appointments and pay for our work (and we've been open since April and she is a busy lady, with plenty of clients who could definitely use my husband's type of work)
3) on top of this, I've received ZERO referrals for Nutrition/Functional Medicine (and she is quite familiar with Func Med and who can benefit)

What do y'all think? Care to rant with me? Do you like the barter list idea? Do you have other ideas? Alternate perspectives? Please feel free to share :) Thanks in advance!!

Building a chiropractic practice can be much harder than building a massage practice, depending on where you are located and if you are accepting insurance.

With the neighbor only referring people who can't pay for the work, and your business continuing to allow this, my opinion is that you are setting yoruself up for disaster.

Colleagues are upset about you no longer doing free work? What kind of jobs did they have in the past? Maybe their parents are supporting them now, or maybe they are just living off of their loans and don't get the whole concept of needing to pay the rent. Most likely they don't plan on paying back their student loans, like so many others in our profession. :smt013 Who knows? And, better yet, who really cares? At some point those colleagues become less friends and more as aquaintances anyway. 80% of our chiropractic colleagues become real snots toward their "friends" from school. And, they become worse if you are doing what you want, and not stepping to their beat. Been there, done that... don't let them drag you down. :)

I wouldn't give the neighboor a barter list. It is obvious that she doesn't care enough about your practice to send you paying customers. She knows you are new in business. She has a business. Surely she knows how hard it is to get a struggling business off the ground. One would think she would want to help you pay the bills, not make your life more difficult. She doesn't seem to be thinking that way. If you want FM patients and aren't getting them, what makes you think a barter list is going to change her? Possibly you just have to have this convesation with her; telling her you want to pay the bills, not become a free clinic.

She offered to pay, send her a bill. You have to make the rent. Your sincere hope is to find patients that are hurting, and value your help, just like when you were a therapeutic massage therapist. You never did fluff work, so you are still in the same game, just doing it in a different way. Nothing has changed, except the letters behind your name.

I'd find someone else to consider bartering with, if that is even the way you want to go.

/rant over

*hugs*

Thank you all for your feedback! I gained some very valuable information from y'all, not to mention support - all for which I'm very grateful!

I apologize it's been a while and that I never posted an update, so here it is :)

She was in our office a short time after the incident (within a couple days) and my husband explained to her in his office that we simply don't do that anymore. We explained that with him becoming an in-network provider for a few insurance companies very soon, we have to treat all patients the same - insurance patients must be treated the same (and pay the same) as a patient with insurance. (The only difference being, of course, an allowance for the Time Of Service discount.) In other words, we can't charge different patients different rates. Charging a patient less because they happen to be hard-luck is like charging the other patients more because they're not hard-luck. (Now, the law DOES allow an exception for "financial hardship" but that's up to the practitioner to utilize, and with our fees being so reasonable already, we're choosing not to utilize it.)

We did make up a Trade/Barter list for those who ask, but I like what you had to say about that, Pueppi - the neighbor, as cool a lady is she is, doesn't care enough about our practice to refer us normal, paying patients, so I'm not even going to go down that avenue with her, at least not at this time. It still kinda irks me that we're right next door, she's busy and established, and I know she's vocal about referring practitioners because she gave me the name and a detailed review about the nurse practitioner she uses, and yet we get....nothing...except those looking for a handout. (Please believe me when I say that there were waaay more nonverbal red flags than the clean well-kept appearance that made me question the patient's genuineness - decades of instantly sizing up strangers while working with the general public made me reasonably good at spotting those who aren't the real deal. And there was more to this patient's story than she wanted us to know about.)

Our neighbor is otherwise a great lady, and we trade some services out - it's not a real strict arrangement, it's more of a "we'll take care of you as needed, you take care of us as needed, nobody abuse the privilege" kind of deal.

Yeah, as much experience as I have with boundaries, boundary pushers, and restablishing boundaries when they've been breached, I still have a long way to go. Several other patients (the needier ones) are starting to kind of "stalk" our office (during our lunch break if we happen to work over, even with the door locked and our lights off!) or on Saturdays (!! Eek! We're NEVER open Saturdays), always have "a few questions" (which I enjoy and welcome from patients...during a scheduled appointment or our free Tues-night health class, though, not during the day when I'm trying to get stuff done), so it's time to reign them in LOL

*Sigh* I totally agree with what was said about "once you nip this in the bud, the Universe quits handing it to you" (paraphrasing LOL), and I've had that happen before! For some reason, I haven't yet figured it out, I keep stumbling with this. I'm going to keep plugging away at it, though!

jyoti said:
Yeah, as much experience as I have with boundaries, boundary pushers, and restablishing boundaries when they've been breached, I still have a long way to go........
*Sigh* I totally agree with what was said about "once you nip this in the bud, the Universe quits handing it to you" (paraphrasing LOL), and I've had that happen before! For some reason, I haven't yet figured it out, I keep stumbling with this. I'm going to keep plugging away at it, though!
We all do, I think. Once we believe we've seen and dealt with it all, something new pops up. That's why I love having this site at my fingertips to get so many different points of view to mull over and help out with any situation :) .

jyoti said:

Sounds like you are on your way to having this taken care of. What was the other practitioner's response to what you said to her? Did she seem to understand or care?

I'm having some boundary issues myself - feeling a little squeezed I guess. I think that maintaining good boundaries is a constant process. I'm not sure that we ever 'arrive' per se, but hopefully we get more efficient and better at nipping it in the bud so that we can move on and not have it bother us for longer than it needs to.

Thanks for the update! I love updates :grin:

Was this patient a patient of your neighbor?? If so, did she provide a free service to this patient?? Is she the colon hydrotherapist?? I wonder if she provides free services so you can refer to her?? Pardon the pun, but this lady sounds like a pain in the butt.

peacenut said:
Was this patient a patient of your neighbor?? If so, did she provide a free service to this patient?? Is she the colon hydrotherapist?? I wonder if she provides free services so you can refer to her?? Pardon the pun, but this lady sounds like a pain in the butt.

Hehe THIS is a good question :) This patient was indeed also a patient of our neighbor's! She's not the colon hydrotherapist, but she does something else in the colonic office (I don't wanna give TOO much away - small town feel, easily-Googlable, etc :) ) She does run her own separate service/practice out of the same office.

She didn't charge that lady for her particular service, so that lady didn't pay anything directly. However, this practitioner has a little fund to which people can make donations that go to pay for services for a few needy people. I'm not sure if the practitioner does it for a discount or not (i.e. pays herself full price for the service from the donation fund or not), but I do know that she does pay herself something, and does not do it for free like she was asking us to do. :smt017

LOL So this is what we brain-farted about doing (you'll love this ;) ) We thought it might be cool to do something similar to our practitioner neighbor - start up a small fund in which people could donate for services for those hard-luck cases. And we could make up a flyer about it and drop it off at their office and ask if they'd like to make a donation. LOL Just being a smart-butt, but I reckon it wouldn't be a half-cracked idea ;) :lol:

Actually, Jyoti, I kinda like the idea of a "hard-luck fund". The power companies who service our area do this, as does the IRS (? - on the tax return forms, it asks if you want to donate $3 to the Presidential Election Fund, whatever that is?) I wonder just how "apropos" that sort of thing would really be. I'm not insinuating that your neighbor is doing anything unethical or illegal, jut sayin'... we've learned to make for darn sure we're above-board on *everything* we do (and get it in writing, to boot!). Not that I'd encourage you to use such a fund to torment your neighbor, but it could indeed be something worth considering, if it could be planned properly and kept on a *strict* account.

jyoti said:
However, this practitioner has a little fund to which people can make donations that go to pay for services for a few needy people. I'm not sure if the practitioner does it for a discount or not (i.e. pays herself full price for the service from the donation fund or not), but I do know that she does pay herself something, and does not do it for free like she was asking us to do. :smt017

That's just an interesting concept. Maybe you should start a new thread on that. The ER Vet Clinic I am close to does this. They call it their "Hope Fund".

Shoutbox
  1. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia from India ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nancy from Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ JoJo HongKong ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ Linda Japanese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณKelly (New) is Chinese ๊งเผบ PINK FLOWER SPA เผป๊ง‚ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ XIN CHร€O QUร KHรCH
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’˜ Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž Mimi, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  4. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅTuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Mia,๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ž petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. โฃ๐Ÿ’ž Susan, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’ž Lily, ๐Ÿ’‹ beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  5. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day three girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘
  6. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฆTuesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Holly, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, ๐Ÿ’ข ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  7. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ข Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’• Sophia, ๐Ÿ’‹ 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and โค milf Mary โค โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  11. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  13. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure.
  14. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, onโ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  15. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  16. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Judy, ๐Ÿ’‹medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  17. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  20. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  22. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND JAPANESE CHANEL @Sparkling Spa LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Jackteripper2:
    Leilani
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 30th , TUESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  29. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, HANNA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  31. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight!
  32. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  35. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผšNew white girl Ana young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  36. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, LUCY, MIMI, AAVI, KIRAN, PAYAL PEARL, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  37. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนMia sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  38. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 news Spanish girl (Mia big boobs &ass) and Asian girl in today
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian and young cute open mind Tina with curve body,pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at SUNRISE SPA: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 5โ€™4โ€ & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL HELEN: A TALL, SLIM AND YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL W/ A VERY RAVISHING BODY AND NICE ROUND BEHIND ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  43. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, KELLY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady
  44. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jessi, Jojo, Tracy & Sherry. Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl
  45. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAMY & VIVIAN AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has the best oral skills you can imagine, and is very popular. Donโ€™t miss out on her special skills! VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & NEW GIRL Yumi. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    Crazy Korean Summer and Zoe @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 29th , MONDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒนSENECA๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE & CHERRY & SENECA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    Good day for a duo:SUPER MILF SASA AND SASSY JENNIFER!!!! @Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back