Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naturist massage - bare issues

Hi all

I'm a newbie on here, so hello everyone and here goes with my first post.
I know I could have chosen a less evocative subject, but it is one that is close to my heart.

I've been having massages of one sort or another for the last dozen or so years, be they; Aromatherapy, Indian Head, Reflexology, Swedish or Thai, mostly from female therapists, although not exclusively. Predominantly they tend to be Aromatherapy or Swedish based treatments be they to ease aching and knotted muscles, stress relief or just to take some time out of the fast lane and get some 'me time' which everyone needs from time to time.

I've abridged the opening part of Jaez's original post, I hope no one minds, then I've broken up the points that were put forward for feedback/discussion, so that I can answer them individually in a single post, rather than making multiple posts. Hopefully overall it will make my response clearer and more coherent.

Ok, well, I had my first naturist massage last month, after careful selection of a genuine naturist therapist who did not offer extras, because even though I wanted the most comprehensive massage possible, I did not want 'those bits' treated. I can say that I had the most comprehensive massage I've ever had the privilege to receive.

Unlike Jaez's experience, the massage I had left nothing untreated, except for 'those bits'. I don't think there was a single square inch of my legs that was not treated. My buttocks were fully treated as well, as was my abdomen.

I feel very fortunate to have found a therapist that also fit my only other requirement, which was that I wanted a female therapist, from experience know that I simply do not relax as much when being treated by a male therapist.

The treatment was not overtly different from the once a month Swedish based massage that I've been having for around the last 18months, with my current female therapist. She provides Swedish based massage (me only naked but draped), Indian Head, Reflexology and Reiki.

With both therapists I get undressed/dressed and on/off the massage table with them still in the room; although with the naturist therapist I do not have to worry about facing the corner and or waiting for her to hold the towel up as I walk to and get on the massage table. I feel I need to face the corner with my regular therapist even though on several occasions I've walked to the massage table when she's had the towel ready but for whatever reason hasn't held it up until I've sat on the massage table to lay down on my back for the start of the massage. I must say that I find it a more 'relaxed' atmosphere at the naturist therapists practice as I know that it is not necessary to try and keep myself from view.

Of the actual naturist massage itself, it was not that much different from the Swedish based massage I get from my regular therapist, although there wasn't any tapotement. With no towels in the way it did seem to flow better as the therapist could work from head to toe as it were without moving towels and it meant at no time did you ever think, that's the end of the massage for my legs as even though the initial area of treatment was more concentrated on the legs, even when she had concentrated on the back for a while, she still then worked the strokes all the way back down to the feet and back up to the head before either continuing more on the legs, buttocks, back or shoulders, so for me it was a more flowing massage and I suppose seemed a little less structured, i.e. it wasn't a case of feet first, then legs, then stomach, then shoulders and neck, then head, right turn over, legs again, buttocks, back, shoulders, neck, head and you're done. Instead it was like almost everywhere was being massaged almost all of the time, I've seen other people say a naturist massage flows much better and I tend to agree. Hopefully the explanation immediately above will explain that a little better.

My naturist masseuse's website states she has professional training and qualifications and the massage I received clearly shows she does, which is exactly what I was hoping for.

It's not essential for the therapist to be naturist, if my existing therapist provided a naturist massage where she was clothed, then I would be more than happy to see her for such a treatment, she's only a 30minute drive away rather than 50minutes so it would be great for me if she offered naturist massage, but she doesn't and that's fine, I'll still continue to see her for massages, but not so regularly now I've found a naturist masseuse where we are both naturist during the treatment.

I didn't have a naturist massage so I could look at the therapist, I had one to hopefully get the most extensive professional massage possible, my eyes are closed for the entire massage, save for the bit where I turn over, so for that reason it would only be a mental thing whether she was naturist or not. But, I suppose it might not be quite so relaxing if the therapist was clothed, as you might feel slightly vulnerable laying there naked, knowing they were not. I've not really given it that much thought until now, but if you are both naked then there are no barriers between you and you are both equal. I certainly felt very 'free' when I had my first naturist massage and I don't mean devoid of clothing or towels and able to move around easier.

The room obviously needs to be considerably warmer than your typical massage treatment room, I'm not sure what temperatures people keep their therapy rooms at for a draped head to toe massage, probably around 21 or 22 degrees Celsius I suppose, but I do remember commenting as I sat there in jeans, t-shirt and thin fleece jacket prior to my first naturist massage that it was very warm in the room and the therapist looked up behind me and said that it was only 27 degrees so wasn't that warm.

Temperature is very important as you do not want to feel chilly, let alone cold, at any point during the massage, so if you are going for or giving a naturist massage, you really do need to make sure the room is warm enough, high 20s Celsius for certain.

Having complete privacy is also important, my regular therapist lives in the middle of the countryside and the only window in the room runs parallel to the massage table and has horizontal blinds that are down but set so you can see out or in. It doesn't bother me as I'm draped and if she ever sees a family member coming up the drive she adjusts them so no one can see in.

But I was pleased that the blinds at the naturist therapist's practice were closed and that she even locked the door to the treatment room for the whole of the treatment and left it locked until after we were dressed, giving you added comfort in the fact you knew you had complete privacy.

Well, as I am not a masseur I can only comment on this from the perspective of being a male client and the experience I had at my first naturist massage.

The initial chat the naturist therapist and I had before she even agreed to treat me (which took place at her practice before my first treatment) was thorough, frank and very open. Various things were discussed, which included the possibility that arousal might happen. The therapist said that it doesn't always happen and that it can vary from person to person and even from one visit to another for the same person. She went on to say that even if it did happen it would not mean the treatment would stop, nor would it restrict how the treatment continued, saying that it would not stop her from giving me a full treatment and that as long as it did not make me uncomfortable, that the best thing for me to do was to just relax and not think about it.

The massage started with me laying face down and occasionally I was aware of a certain amount of a change in my state, but this had passed by the time she asked me to turn over. I can honestly say I was not aware of my state when I was laying on my back because I really was so relaxed that it wasn't long at all before I was in that semi asleep state where you know you're having a massage and where was being massaged, but you knew you would really have to concentrate to move if you had to.

It wasn't until I sat up after the massage was over that I knew arousal had taken place because the sign had not gone away. But, with both of us being naked and talking to each other it really didn't seem to matter. She had said it wouldn't matter if it happened and it certainly seemed like that as she didn't seem in the least bit bothered by it. In fact I can remember her leaning down on the massage table on her elbows and forearms near the foot of the massage table as I sat there with my legs dangling each side as we continued to talk about what I had thought of the massage, whether it had been what I was expecting, had I been concious of being naked, had I been comfortable with the fact that she had been naked, and various other aspects of the experience as a whole. One thing that we did not talk about was the state I was in, one it would have been un-necessary and two it might have made me feel uncomfortable.

For me, becoming aroused was not an aim of the massage, sure I knew that occasionally there had been a small change in state during my regular massage when my inner thighs or abdomen was being massaged, but never to the degree that occurred during the naturist massage. But, with both of us being comfortable with being naked in front of each other, having talked about this possibility frankly before the massage the fact that it happened and that we were in direct eye contact as we chatted away not two feet apart from each other as the evidence was still evident seemed surreal looking back on it, although I can honestly say that nothing felt uncomfortable about the situation and even knowing that I must have been aroused during at least some of the massage when I was on my back, well, the masseuse was not bothered and neither was I.

At the end of the day, we are both human. Sometimes things happen that we have no control over, but if it's natural and can't be helped then why worry about it. I did not want any extras and I did not get any. What I did want and what I received was a thoroughly professional massage that was more extensive than any I've received before. Sure it can be considered extremely personal and many people might not be comfortable with that, but as long as you are happy to go into the situation having had everything fully explained and you're comfortable in yourself with what might happen, then there's no reason to worry.

The only massage I've had abroad that was anywhere near naturist was in the Maldives, my fiancée and I went to the spa on the island and had a couples massage from two female therapists at the same time on massage tables that were side by side. We had already undressed completely and put on robes in the waiting area and having been led to the open air treatment area, we were told to disrobe and get on the massage tables on our backs, there weren't any towels and the therapist simply placed what amounted to a face cloth over my bits before resting a folded face cloth over my eyes. The treatment was as thorough as you might expect being covered by just a face cloth and everywhere that wasn't covered was treated as was everything under the face cloth except my bits.

It amused me in a way that whilst the masseuses were wearing very little certainly no underwear, shear and fairly see through loose wraps is the best description I can give, making them almost naked. They made a point of covering my eyes whilst everyone was virtually naked. But, I suspect it will either have been the policy of the spa, or may even have been a religious thing, who knows. It made no difference to me as my eyes would have been closed anyway.

Regardless it was a very relaxing experience and one that we are hoping to repeat on our honeymoon after we get married later this year. Both of us were quite happy to be naked in front of two virtually naked masseuses and to remain virtually naked throughout the treatment. The masseuses seemed relaxed and quite comfortable in the situation so I think everyone involved was quite happy with everything.

I suppose I would say that telling a caller that you can't see them until sometime next week because you are fully booked is a good start, most 'other motive' callers will probably want a same day appointment, or maybe following day.
You could also tell them that you will need to see either their current photo driving licence or passport (not a copy) and to take down their name, address, telephone number and date of birth for your records, as well as making a note of any pertinent medical conditions.
If you then went on to tell them that when they arrive for their first appointment that asides from seeing a valid form of ID and taking down their details, that you will also have a general chat with them about, why they want a massage and to find out what they are expecting to gain from having a massage, before you can say if you are able to treat them or not, explaining that you reserve the right not to treat them and that those reasons need not be disclosed.
If they are prepared to see you knowing that you might not treat them, that you are going to need top see some form of valid photo ID and that you will need to take a note of their name, address, etc. for your records (I would expect nothing less when seeing a genuine therapist) then I think anyone who turns up should be ok, but you will still be able to talk to them first and say no if you are not comfortable.

I suspect requests in suitably titles threads is already the way that this is being done.

It certainly has, I only hope some of my responses above have been insightful and useful.

Having started this topic in November 2007 I am rather gob-smacked to see that it is still running and has had 82,445 views and 81 replies.

Although it has had many replies, and wandered off topic a few times, SmartSpark has now re-addressed the original questions I posed in a thoughtful and methodical way.

He has come to conclusions to which I mainly agree.

Since that original post I have however retired and used my massage training to set up a small part-time massage therapy business. This means I now see the questions associated with naturist massage from the therapists side too.

Jaez

So jaez, how has seeing it from the therapist's side too changed your view? It sounds like it has changed, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it.

I wouldn't be so gobsmacked. Obviously some of those views are going to be us moderators checking what people are posting (or removing the spam posts that you never see but I can assure you have certainly been made), and the rest... well I guess that's those sorts of people who are looking to see if they can see any pictures of naked people. (amazing how a subject line can draw people in eh!)

Well Energylz, after your down to earth comment please rate me as not so gobsmacked and more down in the mouth.

Thanks for that, I can assure you that not everyone viewing this thread is looking for naked pictures. Some of us are looking to learn more about different therapies. The massage industry struggles enough as it is to seperate itself from its 'do you offer extras luv' image without comments like this.

Well well, am I naive or some sort of weirdo?

I surprises me how many misconceptions I have, and what a lot of generalisations others make, here are a few of those.

I had never thought that people would come here looking for pictures of any sort, let alone naked bodies, are you sure that really happens? It couldn't be people are genuinely interested and perhaps hoping to find someone to massage them while naked?

I nearly always phone on the day I would like a massage, as it is not high on my list of priorities and has to fit in when I find I have some free time available, but I only ever want a massage! It hurts that because I like to book on the day, I am assumed by some to be "one of them".

I worries me not what the person doing the massage is wearing, (or not wearing come to that) but I prefer to be naked, although a small cover for my "bits" when I am face up is polite. I am most at ease when the person performing the massage is happy and comfortable with my body

I do prefer to be massaged by a female, I cannot explain why, I just feel more at ease.

I have never had an "embarrassing reaction" during a massage, I am too relaxed in any way to be excited.

If someone wants "extra" for me to be naked, I would question their motive and just not go there!

I really empathise with therapist who have to put up with all sorts of inappropriate suggestion and requests, but please don't make too many sweeping generalisations, you discount treating a lot of nice people by doing so. and people who do not turn up for appointments are probably, in the main, not people you would wish to treat anyway ( and there I go making generalisations myself ! lol)

So, am I really odd, or just too straight forward for this complex world we live in?

I always insist the masseuse is naked but I insist on keeping all my clothes on whilst I receive the massage

Of course not everyone is, otherwise the moderators would have pulled this thread and others like it ages ago. But, based on how certain spammers of certain types of material try and target these types of threads (the same ones Jaez was highlighting in post#1) the moderators have a fair idea that the number of views is likely to be the spammers looking to target them or the people the spammers are expecting to view them who they want to attract. Unfortunately that's the nature of this particular business and many other businesses... there are the genuine people and the people out for the wrong reasons.

All Love and Reiki Hugs

I doubt you are either Richard, but maybe you are in what appears to be the minority of a sincere customers that whilst not looking for 'extras' feel more comfortable with less/nothing on and minimal/no draping.

I'm sure with human nature being what it is, it is probably a mixture of both, it can take time to find just what you are looking for, although as can be seen from many posts on here, sometimes people think you have ulterior motives, or are trying to appear genuine whilst really seeking something more than just a massage. It's all down to human nature I'm afraid.

Frustrating isn't it, unless you travel extensively in your job, then maybe you will need to do what I did and search for genuine naturist therapists near you. In the same way people will 'vet' you when you call, you will need to 'vet' them by reading their website carefully to make sure they are not calling themselves a naturist masseuse when really they are not a professionally trained masseuse, but someone who caters for the 'do you do extras' type of client.

If you can find a local and genuine professional naturist masseuse, then you might have to book your first appointment in advance, commit to the booking and then once your genuine status has been established you can explain that it's not always possible for you to book in advance and what the options are of booking on the day.

It doesn't bother me what the masseuse is wearing and whether a cover is placed over my 'bits' or not is used wouldn't worry me either way.
However, strange as it may sound, I do feel more comfortable when receiving a naturist massage where both the masseuse and I are naked. It is most important that you are comfortable with the state of covers used and what the masseuse wears or doesn't, as well as the masseuse also being comfortable with these points too.

I suspect that is what you meant by the last line of the above part of your replay that I have quoted and replied to?

I too feel the same way. I have had full body massages from masseuses and masseurs (only when draped) and so know from experience that I feel more relaxed and at ease when being treated my a masseuse.
The only explanation that I can offer is that; maybe its a subconscious thing due to the intimate nature of a naturist massage and that the majority of men are probably not that comfortable about putting themselves into an intimate situation with another man.

I've never been embarrassed during any of my massages in all the years I've been having them and I've never been excited as that's not what I have a massage for; neither I suspect do you.
The non naturist masseuse I've been seeing for almost two years, provides a very thorough massage that treats everywhere from top to toe, except my 'bits'. The treatment includes the stomach, buttocks and inner thighs and when laying on my back and having my abductors (inner thigh muscles) treated fully, I have sometimes been aware that a mild 'reaction' has taken place, it's not exciting and not the experience that I am seeking; it is just an unavoidable reaction.
But, when I first visited the naturist masseuse who I now see once a month for a massage, she explained that while she would not be massaging my 'bits', that if I was happy to receive a complete massage that it will almost certainly be more extensive than any other professional massage that I might have had before and that it is not uncommon for mild or even significant arousal to take place. She explained that it may or may not take place and whether it takes place or not can very from client to client and even from one massage to another for the same client. She did say that if at any time I felt uncomfortable that I should say and that she would either stop or be less thorough. I was little surprised when she massaged my inner thighs and stomach that there was occasional contact, from what must have been the back of her fingers, as she massaged to the very top of my inner thighs and used effleurage movements across the very lowest parts of my abdomen. But, after the initial couple of contacts that happened, it was obvious that the massage she was giving was purely being as extensive and relaxing as it could be. The fact that my 'bits' occasionally got in the way, was unavoidable. As she explained before the massage, women don't have anything down there that gets in the way, but just because I have 'bits' it would not stop her from giving me the most extensive massage possible, unless I felt uncomfortable with it.
I have never been anything other than relaxed throughout the massages I have had from her, but I suppose because of the very extensive nature of the massage that she gives, there has been some arousal that I'm never aware of until I sit up after the treatment has finished and I have never felt she has been anything other than professional, thorough yes, but always professional. Her registrations with several recognised professional massage bodies and the exemplary massage techniques show her to be a professional masseuse and not someone seeking to treat those seeking 'extras'. I don't want 'extras', I have not been offered any and I will not be asking for them. I feel very fortunate to have found what I consider to be the most relaxing and extensive professional massage carried out by a trained masseuse and not a parlour girl pretending to be a masseuse.

Ditto!

see how easy it is to make a sweeping assumption

Who knows, maybe too straight forward, but I wouldn't want to assume anything

Shoutbox
  1. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  9. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  13. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  15. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  16. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  18. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  19. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  26. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  28. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  29. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  32. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  34. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  45. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  46. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  47. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  48. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  49. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back