Mumbai Massage Parlours - Spa & rates

Guys i feel the massage game has fallen recently in Mumbai with girls just hiking the price for TL,HJ/BJ. The prices they quote are literally like FS.

Would prefer taking these same girls out rather than doing deeds for a high price in the MP.

Guys i feel the massage game has fallen recently in Mumbai with girls just hiking the price for TL,HJ/BJ. The prices they quote are literally like FS.

Would prefer taking these same girls out rather than doing deeds for a high price in the MP.
They don't simply go out unless and until u take there services two or three times and make them comfortable I had taken some local therapist out with me after taking there services for like 4 times than I get a sign from them as well as they are way too comfortable but not all are like this there are some and believe me the first time u take the massage from a girl she will always say higher price as fs because they know this what is going on, some guys do pay them alot because they can't control and mostly are newbies so they try to leech but if u try to bargain they come to know that u won't give that much at first u may pay 2k or more but as far as my experience I took those therapist multiple tines which I like the most they are in the end good and after sometimes they give u service in reasonable rates it's just u have to visit them more than two or three times and make them comfortable than they will share there numbers with u,be reasonable and Even go out with you!!

Hey Friends,

Hope all u guys are doing well.
This is Acer, an old member but due to some unavoidable causes I had stopped posting here. Now am back after a good long year.

I had stopped writing but did not stop mongering.
Have been to many Spa in Darkness area and have had a very good time with some NE and Thai Therapists.
Guru Bhai & Mahya Bhai, are you guys still in here.
Mahya Bhai has seen ur recent post on ISG...but am not an active member there. Good to see u back in action.

Shall be writing more on my recent experiences soon. Thanks

Regards
Acer

Armรธr@ spa Borivali

Service Gone down miserably

Took a so called Thai โ€˜Leen@โ€˜
Mid 30s Fat... looked like a NE instead

Massage was Average but midway itself she pops the question for extras.. probably trying to escape any further effort of massage for those who really want it

Demanded 4K... agreed at 1.5k for HJ TL
She wants it prior service since she said a customer once bluffed her
All sorts of nakhra.. no to any sort of kissing etc
Worst experience till date..

FR on $olaedo spa , A.....i West.

Booked a thai massage for 1.5k (counter charge). Asked for a girl named c...y. She does great massage. Extras were HJ + BJ. She is not thin, but not very fat either.

Damage 1.5k (counter) + 1.5k (extras) =3k

Would appreciate is someone share some young indie contact in the same region. Please PM me.

Bad experience with Rโ‚ฌs#m@ from $t@tu$. Went for regular stuff and as always no massage. She says service charge increased to 2.5k. i say no more than 2. So she winds up in 15 mins. No b2b at all. When i protest she says 2.5 mein milega..well def not worth 2.5k..not goinf to her again...
Caution if anyone is planning...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
ohhh.. thats bad.. thanks for the heads up though.. i will watch out when i go next time..

Respected seniors,
Am regular monger from chennai visiting mumbai coming july 16th only for two days.
Hope many seniors helping each others.
My stay will be near chembur area, mysore colony. Looking for Best and safe girl friendly hotel nearby or any indies contact who have place or hotels which provide girls details highly appreciated Dont know about DB if any worthy fullservice DB u can mention please.

Please pm details or mailme at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Hey fellow mongers plz stop visiting P**k
E******* j*h* coz the girls are demanding so much money that one could visit country spa in that price range plz don't go there there are many more option available in the market it's a humble request
Assholes newbies increased their price

Respected seniors,
Am visiting mumbai coming JULY 16th only for two days.
Hope many seniors helping each others.
My stay will be near chembur area, mysore colony. Looking for Best and safe girl friendly hotel nearby or any indies contact who have place or hotels which provide girls details highly appreciated Dont know about DB if any worthy full service DB u can mention please.

Please pm details or mailme at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

FR on $olaedo spa.. Multiple visits in last 1 m half month

1. Wanted to go for soso.. But was informed she has left.. Got disappointed.. Receptionist told me your new staff.. You come will give you nice therapist.. Took my chance n was assigned a Thai girl Luยขโ‚ฌยฅ.. She was fair.. But very chubby.. Got disappointed.. Then the massage started.. The moment she applied the pressure.. I knew massage is going to be amazing.. I normally don't wear dispo.. So asked her if I can remove it.. To which she obliged n remove by herself.. So gave me full body massage with an amazing crack massage.. Then turned around.. Without asking she gave me nice HJ.. In the meantime I removed her bra.. N was pressing those high boobs.. They were the biggest I seen till date.. Sucked then happily.. She was good. N sweet.. Five with the act.. Had shower.. N left

Paid 1300 counter n 1k HJ+TL

2. This time asked for a NE girl ยฅ@ยฅ@

Was waiting for her to come bare naked.. Then she comes.. Slim.. But bit dusky compared to other NEs.. She asked about whether I m a regular visitor.. N once she got comfortable.. She was naughty.. Touching me.. I asked her for service.. But we were still at half time so she said once the massage is over.. Her touch was very sensuous after about 10 minutes I losed control.. N man.. She gave me one on the best HJ I ever had.. Removed her top n bra.. Now she was lying besides me. We were kissing each other madly.. I slipped my hand down.. N found a warn n wet pussy down.. She got highly aroused when I was fingering her.. She was above me now an I Sucked her boobs line hell.. She was out of control an whispered in my ears.. That I m too hot. She asked me whether I m caring condi with me.. I said yes (I always carry with me.. You never know.. When your dick gets lucky) but my bad luck my time was over n she had other customer waiting.. So had to get cleaned.. But she promised next time.. Tipped her 1.5k n left

3. After my last visit was eager to go back.. To my luck within one week got the WhatsApp message from receptionist to visit. She told me she got new staff.. Both Thai n NE.. I told her I want to repeat the same NE.. But she had already left early today. Receptionist told me you come sir ill give you Thai. You won't regret..

Went in came a fair.. Young slim Thai chick.. Was happy to see her.. Was very jolly.. As she was talking sweetly in between the massage.. I told her want a nice crack massage.. Which she did very sensuously.. N made me turn around.. Now she was caressing my dick with her both hands.. It was an out of the world feeling.. She made me arouse.. She asked me what else you want.. I said what else you can give.. She said you want "Boom Boom".. I said y not.. She asked 4k.. But then later settled for 3k. Asked me whether I have condoms.. I first asked her to go n extend the time by half n hr. While see went out I remove the condi.. She came back with 2 minutes.. Dimmed the Light n undressed herself.. She has a super fit body with sliky smooth skin.. She did not removed her bra.. Was wondering y.. I asked her to remove it.. She said they are small.. I grabbed her n removed the bra.. They were small n perky n handful with pointed nipples.. Sucked them.. Fingered her.. Took her in WOT for 10 minutes in which she said.. She was done n I could feel the wetness down there.. Then fucked her in doggy for another 5 minutes feeling her fit n smooth ass.. N released inside.. Got cleaned had shower.. She told me she is going back to Thailand on 5 July.. N may not come back.. Promised her will visit before she goes back..

Got dressed.. Satisfied n paid her.. N left

WIR: definitely yes.. Got massage from receptionist again today..

Guess many of you already know about the place.. Its quite popular.. Go n enjoy..

Do Happy n safe mongering!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1. Wanted to go for soso.. But was informed she has left.. Got disappointed.. Receptionist told me your new staff.. You come will give you nice therapist.. Took my chance n was assigned a Thai girl Luยขโ‚ฌยฅ.. She was fair.. But very chubby.. Got disappointed.. Then the massage started.. The moment she applied the pressure.. I knew massage is going to be amazing.. I normally don't wear dispo.. So asked her if I can remove it.. To which she obliged n remove by herself.. So gave me full body massage with an amazing crack massage.. Then turned around.. Without asking she gave me nice HJ.. In the meantime I removed her bra.. N was pressing those high boobs.. They were the biggest I seen till date.. Sucked then happily.. She was good. N sweet.. Five with the act.. Had shower.. N left

Was waiting for her to come bare naked.. Then she comes.. Slim.. But bit dusky compared to other NEs.. She asked about whether I m a regular visitor.. N once she got comfortable.. She was naughty.. Touching me.. I asked her for service.. But we were still at half time so she said once the massage is over.. Her touch was very sensuous after about 10 minutes I losed control.. N man.. She gave me one on the best HJ I ever had.. Removed her top n bra.. Now she was lying besides me. We were kissing each other madly.. I slipped my hand down.. N found a warn n wet pussy down.. She got highly aroused when I was fingering her.. She was above me now an I Sucked her boobs line hell.. She was out of control an whispered in my ears.. That I m too hot. She asked me whether I m caring condi with me.. I said yes (I always carry with me.. You never know.. When your dick gets lucky) but my bad luck my time was over n she had other customer waiting.. So had to get cleaned.. But she promised next time.. Tipped her 1.5k n left

3. After my last visit was eager to go back.. To my luck within one week got the WhatsApp message from receptionist to visit. She told me she got new staff.. Both Thai n NE.. I told her I want to repeat the same NE.. But she had already left early today. Receptionist told me you come sir ill give you Thai. You won't regret..

Went in came a fair.. Young slim Thai chick.. Was happy to see her.. Was very jolly.. As she was talking sweetly in between the massage.. I told her want a nice crack massage.. Which she did very sensuously.. N made me turn around.. Now she was caressing my dick with her both hands.. It was an out of the world feeling.. She made me arouse.. She asked me what else you want.. I said what else you can give.. She said you want "Boom Boom".. I said y not.. She asked 4k.. But then later settled for 3k. Asked me whether I have condoms.. I first asked her to go n extend the time by half n hr. While see went out I remove the condi.. She came back with 2 minutes.. Dimmed the Light n undressed herself.. She has a super fit body with sliky smooth skin.. She did not removed her bra.. Was wondering y.. I asked her to remove it.. She said they are small.. I grabbed her n removed the bra.. They were small n perky n handful with pointed nipples.. Sucked them.. Fingered her.. Took her in WOT for 10 minutes in which she said.. She was done n I could feel the wetness down there.. Then fucked her in doggy for another 5 minutes feeling her fit n smooth ass.. N released inside.. Got cleaned had shower.. She told me she is going back to Thailand on 5 July.. N may not come back.. Promised her will visit before she goes back..

Guess many of you already know about the place.. Its quite popular.. Go n enjoy..

Is this Spa Located this address Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri West, Mumbai Looking for reply bro Please

Dear Seniors am from Chennai coming July 16th reaching Mumbai For Two days stay since last two days requesting no body responding.
Hope many have explored lot and doing find. My budget 10 to 15K upwards. My stay will be near airport or in chembur. Looking for Genuine trust worthy SP or Independent girls. Kindly do help will reciprocate if you come to chennai. And also if possible please let me know girl friendly hotel which they allow girls in with out any restriction if we take to them. Hopefully looking for good help.

Tried with this bird but she is asking 40000 Per night claiming she is model and also asking for hotel 5star booking this one running out of budget so avoided. digits ending 47462

Dear Seniors am from Chennai coming July 16th reaching Mumbai For Two days stay since last two days requesting no body responding.
Hope many have explored lot and doing find. My budget 10 to 15K upwards. My stay will be near airport or in chembur. Looking for Genuine trust worthy SP or Independent girls. Kindly do help will reciprocate if you come to chennai. And also if possible please let me know girl friendly hotel which they allow girls in with out any restriction if we take to them. Hopefully looking for good help.

Tried with this bird but she is asking 40000 Per night claiming she is model and also asking for hotel 5star booking this one running out of budget so avoided. digits ending 47462

Hi Guys any MP contacts in Bangalore as will be visiting bangalore next week

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Lovely FR there! How is the quality of the spa/attached bathroom?

S#wโ‚ฌยฃฮฑ,m@r!@,s@$@ these therapists I know are very greedy I have been lastly with D@ Thai she gave me almost everything in only 2k I did took fs though I'm not into it but she is good she told me for fs 2.5k or 3k which is good otherwise s#wโ‚ฌยฃฮฑ,M@r!@ and s@$@ ask slot for only full nude services which is really too much almost more than 3k they ask try to take locals which are new there the guy on the reception told me they have new locals there and some locals who are not that famous like son!@ who gave me service in only 1k or maximum 2k
D@@ in PE is old milf type maybe 45+. I experience some hygina issue with her. Maria is better option if you could negotiate.

Was stuck in rain at lokhandwala after office.. Was in mood.. Went to my den.. The Thai girl I had visited last time had already gone.. So asked for another Thai.. Total relaxing.. Deep tissue.. 90 minutes.. Boom boom.. Not in a mood to right an long n detailed FR. May be some other time.. Going home.. Happy Monsoon..

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & *SK๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.๐Ÿ˜ƒ We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ ZOE - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  12. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  13. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  17. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Tiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  18. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  19. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  20. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  23. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  24. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  25. emjay:
    Kharghar
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New jap girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  29. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  35. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  40. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  43. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธY๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  47. bumika.vashi:
    เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? ๐Ÿ’‹ Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
Back