Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mumbai Massage Parlours - Spa & rates

Folks - Just a gentle heads up.

Have you all noticed increased LE visits in the Juhu and Andheri West area since last week?
I came to know from very reliable therapists of 2 unrelated spas that LE has been making rounds for checking the SPAs in the areas (their own experiences). While you wont call that raid, but its enough to be careful for some time.

Be careful.

Folks - Just a gentle heads up.

Have you all noticed increased LE visits in the Juhu and Andheri West area since last week?
I came to know from very reliable therapists of 2 unrelated spas that LE has been making rounds for checking the SPAs in the areas (their own experiences). While you wont call that raid, but its enough to be careful for some time.

Be careful.
Heard the same for Monkey area too. This is just when the lockdown restrictions were eased (early june...not sure now)

Heard the same for Monkey area too. This is just when the lockdown restrictions were eased (early june...not sure now)
Go on the normal time
10 to 4 and should be fine
After that you hv possibility

+ Always pay at the counter by card + share your real name
If the LE has given offical permission and you also hv given your real deatils and booked appointment than its all legit

Pay cash inside

My suggestion ( realtively safer.. unless you are caught in action)

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Just an advice..

If ever there is a raid in spa, and police try to detain you or be rude to you...

1. Always ask them under what IPC section they want to detain you. Please understand there is no law against prostitution. But only against "arranging a place for sex trade." The only person can get arrested and charged is owner of the spa.

2. Police must take you out and detain with full dignity. They can not ask you to leave the room naked lol. A person not wearing footwear can not be arrested or detained. Thats the rule. You must be given full time to wear all clothes, shoes and hide your face. Thats the law. Just FYI

3. Always maintain you had come only for massage and that is not crime.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried Annie, Victoria, or Nannie from TTS Bandra?

Who would you rate is the best of the three if you've tried all three of them?
Are the that's back in tts?... I had tried Victoria and she is good. Not sure if this one is the same Victoria though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Go on the normal time
10 to 4 and should be fine
After that you hv possibility

+ Always pay at the counter by card + share your real name
If the LE has given offical permission and you also hv given your real deatils and booked appointment than its all legit

Pay cash inside

My suggestion ( realtively safer.. unless you are caught in action)

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

What I heard is the visits are happening around 2-3 PM. They are checking dustbins etc for materials. I feel this is happening as transfers of about 727 personals of LE is going to happen outside their current district. (This was published in Newspaper). This is probably squeezing the last juices out of the conditions before transfers out of Mumbai.

Any details on rythm spa at amrut plaza kapurbawdi? Charges and girl recommendation? Planing to visit today

Good questions. No spa is safe. No person is safe from COVID. Thousands who have taken both doses of Covishield have not only got Corona but have died. There are many.. Most famous case Dr K K Aggarwal of Delhi. very famous cardiologist. He took both doses of vaccine. After more than a month of his second dose on 11th or 15 May, he caught COVID, passed away around 27 May. There are many many such cases. Do a Google search. You are safe from COVID only if you have the bodys immunity ie power to fight it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Dr KK Aggarwal had an auto-immune disorder because of which he didn't develop antibodies. On top, the healthcare workers do get exposed to a huge viral load which overwhelms their immune system. But it is a big loss to the country; he guided and treated lacs if not crores of people for free.

FR for Jenny's new place in IronWala. (forgot the place's name)

Took a 90 minute massage for 2k on the counter. Got a thai girl, H****. She seems like she is in her late 20s or early 30s.
Short thicc girl, kinda pretty too, she started with the massage was very nice to talk to and within 10 minutes she had removed the dispo and gave a fairly decent bum massage, till about 45 minutes in she went about her job and then she popped the question. Told her I wanted b2b for 1.5k since that's what I paid last time at the spa, she was insisting on 3k, got her down to 2k which was good enough for me.

She turned me and started rubbing herself all over my back which itself got me quite hard, her tits were just right, big and not saggy in the slightest, she was grabbing my prick from behind and stroking it while eating my ass, that was incredible and unexpected. Soon enough she turned me so I was facing her, then we started to dry hump for a while after which I licked her tits, pussy and ass. We took a pause for about 5 minutes and just sort of cuddled and necked since there was about half an hour left, then we continued dry humping for a while.
She was slightly rushing me a bit towards the last 15 minutes which I didn't mind because her attitude throughout was great. Came finally and we took a short shower together. Love me some Thai girls, alway very playful and they don't tend to have any attitude.

Massage - 7
Pussy - 8
Ass - 9
Boobs - 10
Attitude - 9

Damages - counter 2k (90) tip 2k
Would definitely repeat.
Good FR! Keep posting.

Guyz, my discord account has been disabled

( I don't know how, hence our group - Desi Mongers has got deleted it seems)

Not to worry, will create a new group today itself.

- LK69

Link to the new group

Sent from my M2010J19SI using Tapatalk

But what's the use you pay at the counter 1.5k or 1k for extras b2b and all 1.5k, in Actors spa in Darkness east area I used to visit there very often, at the start only there used to pay 1k at the counter was fixed and 1.2k for b2b in 2019, and when I made good reputation with two therapists, for extras they one therapist even stopped charging for extras used to get bj for free! And for fs used to pay only 1.2k or 1.5k to another therapist
That's great! I personally didn't like the ambience and therapists much at actor's spa. Had tried Sangeeta and Aarzoo; Zoya in the W branch.

FR2 - A***a Spa in Monkey

I visited the spa for a second time a few days back. Asked for the famous therapist D there. I paid 1200 for a 45 min massage as the manager refused to give me a better rate despite heavy negotiation on both phone and counter. Didn't want to argue any further or walk out so I decided to accept his offer.

In came D. She was short with a curvy figure, big boobs, big ass, which is exactly my type. We made small talk as she was giving me a massage (pretty decent though her hands were a bit rough). She came off as boring with no personality. I asked her what she does for fun, if she has any hobbies and she said she doesn't do anything except use her phone. I asked her to remove my dispo and she immediately obliged. She was constantly touching my balls and dick during the massage, so I popped the question after 15-20 minutes. She said she will give b2b for 3k and hj/tl for 2k. I told her that's way too high no one will pay that much. I asked her to continue with the massage. She asked me how much I'm willing to give. I said 1k for hj/tl. After a bit more talking we decided on 1.5k for hj/tl. I was hoping for b2b but she refused to go below 3k so I stuck to hj.

I spent the next 20 min groping her, sucking her tits and kissing her neck as she was jerking me off. The service was pretty good. The only complaint I have was that her hands felt a bit rough, like a man's hands. I showered, paid her the cash, and left.

Total damages: 1.2k + 1.5k = 2.7k

I still have no idea how some of y'all manage to get even cheaper rates than this. The worst part about going to spas is the verbal clinching and negotiation that needs to occur. Can't wait to become a regular so I don't have to deal with this crap anymore. It's the one thing that taints an otherwise relaxing experience.

Just an advice..

Police must take you out and detain with full dignity. They can not ask you to leave the room naked lol. A person not wearing footwear can not be arrested or detained. Thats the rule. You must be given full time to wear all clothes, shoes and hide your face. Thats the law. Just FYI

Ramesh Bhai Par Problem yeh hain ki...Unlike Delhi Police where Public Beat the Hawaldars and Pandus there. Apni Mumbai ki Police se Kuch Poocho uske pahele Dando ki barsaat hoti hain...And on top of that if you try to pretend and show you are some smart ass and Dedh Shaana..Kharcha Paani kuch Zyaada hi padta hain ! I know this is wrong.

I have seen a couple of Lawyers doing this kind of Video on YouTube also on how and you should stand Firm when a Police Guy starts harassing you. Police is answerable to the District Magistrate the representative of the Law in this Country !! So one can go to a DM of the Taluka, or District or State. But who has time to do all this...Karke har koi chhod deta hain !!

I
FR2 - A***a Spa in Monkey

I visited the spa for a second time a few days back. Asked for the famous therapist D there. I paid 1200 for a 45 min massage as the manager refused to give me a better rate despite heavy negotiation on both phone and counter. Didn't want to argue any further or walk out so I decided to accept his offer.

In came D. She was short with a curvy figure, big boobs, big ass, which is exactly my type. We made small talk as she was giving me a massage (pretty decent though her hands were a bit rough). She came off as boring with no personality. I asked her what she does for fun, if she has any hobbies and she said she doesn't do anything except use her phone. I asked her to remove my dispo and she immediately obliged. She was constantly touching my balls and dick during the massage, so I popped the question after 15-20 minutes. She said she will give b2b for 3k and hj/tl for 2k. I told her that's way too high no one will pay that much. I asked her to continue with the massage. She asked me how much I'm willing to give. I said 1k for hj/tl. After a bit more talking we decided on 1.5k for hj/tl. I was hoping for b2b but she refused to go below 3k so I stuck to hj.

I spent the next 20 min groping her, sucking her tits and kissing her neck as she was jerking me off. The service was pretty good. The only complaint I have was that her hands felt a bit rough, like a man's hands. I showered, paid her the cash, and left.

Total damages: 1.2k + 1.5k = 2.7k

I still have no idea how some of y'all manage to get even cheaper rates than this. The worst part about going to spas is the verbal clinching and negotiation that needs to occur. Can't wait to become a regular so I don't have to deal with this crap anymore. It's the one thing that taints an otherwise relaxing experience.

I too went to this spa last week. Took Miss D, local therapist. I told her 1.5k I can pay her max for B2B. She got upset and left, saying she will send someone else. Then came Miss N, I told her same 1.5k for b2b or 1k for HJ/TL. She agreed for 1k, did a mechanical HJ , without even taking her top off fully, and then demands 1.5k for it! So unethical! And they were not wearing masks too, after I told them they wore! Never returning to this spa! Overhyped!

I

I too went to this spa last week. Took Miss D, local therapist. I told her 1.5k I can pay her max for B2B. She got upset and left, saying she will send someone else. Then came Miss N, I told her same 1.5k for b2b or 1k for HJ/TL. She agreed for 1k, did a mechanical HJ , without even taking her top off fully, and then demands 1.5k for it! So unethical! And they were not wearing masks too, after I told them they wore! Never returning to this spa! Overhyped!

Yeah I think that's what happens when a spa becomes too popular. Gotta find a new spa in Monkey Area.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  6. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  11. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  15. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  22. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  23. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  25. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  28. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. bumika.vashi:
  45. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  47. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
Back