Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mumbai Massage Parlours - Spa & rates

FS at TTS Bandr@. Was my first visit here. 3k for counter and 8K to the masseur. Was NE. Name was A*n* (Come in hindi). Any other SPA where there are bright chances of getting FS?
8k for fs oh my oh my that's too much you paid!!! Before pandemic used to hack N.E's for fs in 2.5k and used to have thai chicks for fs in 3k in Andheri and juhu

Thyra spa Thane
You have a few therapist there who are into these things, palak is nice there
And apart from that neha offers fs

But neha asks for 5000 for fs and she doesnt have a good nature gets irritated very easily.
Is Neha a good looking girl?

FR on RK Sons now known as Nature sparsh iron man.
Place is strictly passable. Poor hygiene and cabins with curtains. Non functional shower. Therapists are all local. I had opted for one "brightness". Had to haggle for extras which were standard and nothing to rave about. The cat was clean, nice ass, sensitive nipples in short petite body type. The putting off factor was smell of sweat.

Guys dont share anything with this member, @prince1512 this guy is an info collector, at first this guy tells me that he took the therapy from a famous Punjaban therapist this Tuesday as I have shared our chats he just mentioned how much he paid and he took that famous punjaban therapist that day in that spa which is closed for almost 6 months, just to gain info from me, so I asked him today that pink elements juhu is already closed and where did he took that Punjaban therapist so this feku bhadwa guy just tells me that his so and so friend knows where is that therapist now in Andheri east,but that guy doesn't know the name of that spa!! Guys beware this guy is a fucking info collector dont share with him anything, feku hai chutiya!!!20210118_222718.jpg20210118_222959.jpg20210118_223125.jpg

Guys dont share anything with this member, @prince1512 this guy is an info collector, at first this guy tells me that he took the therapy from a famous Punjaban therapist this Tuesday as I have shared our chats he just mentioned how much he paid and he took that famous punjaban therapist that day in that spa which is closed for almost 6 months, just to gain info from me, so I asked him today that pink elements juhu is already closed and where did he took that Punjaban therapist so this feku bhadwa guy just tells me that his so and so friend knows where is that therapist now in Andheri east,but that guy doesn't know the name of that spa!! Guys beware this guy is a fucking info collector dont share with him anything, feku hai chutiya!!!View attachment 140588View attachment 140589View attachment 140590
Lmaooo!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ problem is there are many members who are like this, but thanks for sharing bro he is a newbie they all do this just to gain info, I can surely say isne kisi aur ki story bola hai tujhe khud ka naam laga ke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Guys dont share anything with this member, @prince1512 this guy is an info collector, at first this guy tells me that he took the therapy from a famous Punjaban therapist this Tuesday as I have shared our chats he just mentioned how much he paid and he took that famous punjaban therapist that day in that spa which is closed for almost 6 months, just to gain info from me, so I asked him today that pink elements juhu is already closed and where did he took that Punjaban therapist so this feku bhadwa guy just tells me that his so and so friend knows where is that therapist now in Andheri east,but that guy doesn't know the name of that spa!! Guys beware this guy is a fucking info collector dont share with him anything, feku hai chutiya!!!View attachment 140588View attachment 140589View attachment 140590
did he said Mit.. haven't been to PE or RK since a year but as far as I recollect, this therapist used to work in RK East & Oshiwara. She was good, had some issues with the owner/manager and had left the job. This happened about 3yrs ago if I am not wrong.. (PS- haven't been to RK East since then so don't know if she was back during this period)

Few days ago I was having a chat with a fellow member about such similar but other instance related to other therapist.

This is happening a lot now..

BTW - Let me know if anyone is aware about her whereabouts. I liked her. I used to prefer her over the RK Thai Dede, Sa**i** and ay**ha .

8k for fs oh my oh my that's too much you paid!!! Before pandemic used to hack N.E's for fs in 2.5k and used to have thai chicks for fs in 3k in Andheri and juhu
Ohk. But I read a comment in this same thread one member wrote that he too was charged the same in TTS. Anyways may be I will get lucky next time. Do keep us informed about the places and rates.๐Ÿ‘

Ohk. But I read a comment in this same thread one member wrote that he too was charged the same in TTS. Anyways may be I will get lucky next time. Do keep us informed about the places and rates.
TTS has always been very expensive compared to other Spas. Negotiate till 6K if the girl is very very good. The plus side for TTS is you can get FS without any reference or subsequent visits.

He's referring to other places where Thais/NEs are ready for FS at a very lower rates. But at such places you need to know about the specific therapist who's offering it or need reference from any known forum member.

did he said Mit.. haven't been to PE or RK since a year but as far as I recollect, this therapist used to work in RK East & Oshiwara. She was good, had some issues with the owner/manager and had left the job. This happened about 3yrs ago if I am not wrong.. (PS- haven't been to RK East since then so don't know if she was back during this period)

Few days ago I was having a chat with a fellow member about such similar but other instance related to other therapist.

This is happening a lot now..

BTW - Let me know if anyone is aware about her whereabouts. I liked her. I used to prefer her over the RK Thai Dede, Sa**i** and ay**ha .
Wow...I was also talking about the same Punjabi girl...tall and with good assets and I too used to her service about 3 yrs back...wonder where she is now.

The girls nowadays have resorted to sucking mongers dry literally. The demand starts from 5k for b2b which is claimed as going rate. The haggling can lead to damages of 2 to 2.5k, which used to be the standard rate for great service. The services are greatly compromised now. This is what I have been experiencing with Chinese currency as well as my fr of nature sparsh

Anybody kindly share me Palak's no. I think she is now at Thane.

It's urgent please.

pm/ dm me

A lot of ppl are complaining about jacked up prices for extras these days in various spas. While that's indeed true as newbies would pay just abt anything for shitty service and lack of availability of thais hasn't helped either since demand for locals, NE has increased as a result. However, I guess basics of mongering remain the same - find a set of decent therapists with a pleasing attitude and stick to them for a few sessions. The value you get for your money would surely increase over time as these therapists would be willing to offer you more with each visit. If you keep on changing your therapists regularly or visit them only once a few months, don't expect them to stick to the same price either. I now get bj,b2b and pretty much anything I want in 1k-1.5k (i don't ask for fs as I find it risky) by sticking to the same therapists.

A lot of ppl are complaining about jacked up prices for extras these days in various spas. While that's indeed true as newbies would pay just abt anything for shitty service and lack of availability of thais hasn't helped either since demand for locals, NE has increased as a result. However, I guess basics of mongering remain the same - find a set of decent therapists with a pleasing attitude and stick to them for a few sessions. The value you get for your money would surely increase over time as these therapists would be willing to offer you more with each visit. If you keep on changing your therapists regularly or visit them only once a few months, don't expect them to stick to the same price either. I now get bj,b2b and pretty much anything I want in 1k-1.5k (i don't ask for fs as I find it risky) by sticking to the same therapists.
Bro since I started my spa trips I've stuck to a single girl till the time she was available at the spa and not moved on. My experience is also with the famous D of Chinese currency with whom I was regular. It went to the extent that she would give excuses at counter that she has headache etc... to avoid my appointment. Even if she would come service was hurried despite the rapport I shared with her. She's got greedy now with newbies toeing her line and her needs to manage her party habits

True that. I can vouch for this from my previous experiences.

FR Chinese Currency Juhu

I have been a silent spectator in this forum since not much experienced in the mongering scene. My mongering has been limited to spas as yet. Had a great ride with Thais at spas before lockdown. Have many old FRs but they would be pointless now since most of these chicks have disappeared. Now the scene seems to have changed completely. Anyways here goes my FR.

Reason for choosing this spa is because I have a membership there left to be redeemed. Due to current situation, not too much liquid cash in hand to spend on spa counters. Called up receptionist and asked for Thai, but none available. Receptionist recommended a NE therapist and said โ€œSir, you wont be disappointedโ€ Took that as a hint and reached the spa.

I dont prefer dispos. So waited in undies and in enters a slim and decent looking NE. Name is โ€œK** (north korea leader name :)) Starts with regular message. Message skills were quite good. 30 mins have passed, but no hints of any extras as yet. After about almost 45 mins, i asked her for extras and she smiled and said only HJ. As per obnoxious standards of CC, quoted 2k. Was not ready for even TL. But negotiated to 1.5k for HJ+TL

Service was mechanical at first. But i instructed her to do what i liked and she cooperated. During the act, i pulled her close to me and started pressing and fondling her boobs. Average size but soft and supple like NEs. But they were greasy which led me to believe that she does B2B too. Anyways, started licking her nips and she started enjoying it. Bit harder and she started moaning a little. Asked her if she would do BJ for 2k but she denied. But the way she was responding I feel she would open up to more action if i repeat. The time was already up but she dint rush me. After about 10 mins, finished and she cleaned up. Hugged her and said will repeat soon if she extends her service and she just gave a naught smile but dint say anything.

To sum it up, a regular experience. Nothing great, not very bad either -

Face- 7/10
Boobs- 7/10
Service- 7/10
Massage- 8/10

Damages- 1.5k | 0 counter (member)
WIR- yes (only to check if anything extra is on cards next time)

That's sad buddy. I usually keep rotating among 2-3 therapists at a spa. If a therapist haggles with me over price, I tell them straight that this is what I pay the other therapists and this is what I'm gonna pay her for a particular service. That's how they know they can't take you for granted. I also sometimes tell them that I have sent a few new customers her way (very few ppl share their real names at spas so it almost always works), whom she could have charged a lil higher. But never ever pay her more than you think she's worth. Always maintain that difference between a seasoned player like yourself and a newbie. Be assertive with them, make them submit to your will๐Ÿ˜‰
Bro since I started my spa trips I've stuck to a single girl till the time she was available at the spa and not moved on. My experience is also with the famous D of Chinese currency with whom I was regular. It went to the extent that she would give excuses at counter that she has headache etc... to avoid my appointment. Even if she would come service was hurried despite the rapport I shared with her. She's got greedy now with newbies toeing her line and her needs to manage her party habits

Shoutbox
  1. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  2. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿ˜˜Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS
  4. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  6. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Lucky, Moly, & Sherry Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ขa cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹ Tuesday, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ Mimi, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  8. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  9. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Tuesday, โฃ Holly,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  10. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young pretty Ivy and GFE cute Ella, sexy Coco and nice open mind Lina 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ขat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žTuesday, โฃ Mia, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. โฃ Susan,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’‹ Lily, ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘„beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east , unit 5 โค๐Ÿ’ขTuesday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹Sophia, and โค milf Mary ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality ๐Ÿ’‹ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Tuesday,๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’‹ Judy,๐Ÿ’ž medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and ๐Ÿต Fifi, ๐ŸŒน647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  19. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: DELIA, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5โ€™3โ€, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  21. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  22. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธNITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, BEAUTIFUL FACE AND FLUENT IN ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธDAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND MASSAGE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, ANAYA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    New GIRL, BLASIAN ALIYAH and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 16th , Tฬฝอ“Uฬฝอ“Eฬฝอ“Sฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & LILIAN & CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  28. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Lina so sexy body big boobs very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Mia very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ and Professional massage Cici ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER NYMPHO SUMMER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  32. Golden Leaf Spa:
    4379992166 Golden leaf .22229 Bosstock cresvent.we have very friendly linda.she does very relaxing treatment with sexy body.coco is small cute girl.come &enjoy
  33. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , New young open mind Vivian with great body. ๐Ÿ’‹Tina with large breasts and nice services. ๐Ÿ’‹great massage summer ๐Ÿ’‹and cute fun Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, ๐Ÿ’‹pls (tel:416-3985777) book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wil son Ave North York
  37. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  38. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. SUGAR
  39. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜ is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm.
  40. Workpoint Massage & Wellness:
    workpoint
  41. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Mika, Molly & Sherry. After 7pm: Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Molly is a curvy Korean sweetheart with great services.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  44. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธVIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  47. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Summer, Mandy & Coco are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  48. New Oriental Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„ It's Happy, Michelle & Hanna Today ~๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ฒ: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  49. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl ( new Young Light Sikh) and Asian girl cici in today
  50. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
Back