Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mumbai Massage Parlours - Spa & rates

Has anyone visited Thai spa Bandra or Kurla after lockdown? Any recommendations? Was planning to go. Any reco would be helpful

Fr on one of the spa near Monkey area ..

This Tuesday I went to this spa which was famous for NE with big boobs, well as i was new here to this spa i know they would not let me go with this famous N.E, the receptionist he let me wait as they are careful that I'm here for the first time so they would provide me a new therapist who is not popular and wont oblige more than hj that's it.
Well she came a little late as I was waiting I saw her a young hot N.E she was in her 20's as she was very young and good height though her body was amazing and she is one cutie for sure, so I went to the room and changed and waited for her to arrive, as she came in saw her damn she is a chic though stylish dressing sense on point, she was in a short black t-shirt her belly was visible and the tight hot Jeans yahi dekh ke mera tight ho gaya, the massage started as I was lying without a towel on as she put the towel on, just to show that the spa is professional or whatsoever but I wont fall for that, the massage was going on i had chit chat with her,and after 20 to 30 mins told asked her if it's ok to remove the towel from over me, as I turned around I was having boner as she was looking and she laughed I asked her what's the matter she said nothing, well I pointed out at my boner and told her its automatic it does goes up when there's a hot chick around, she was smiling and said no its completely fine.
Than the time came as I asked her what is in the menu what extras do you provide as I knew she would say only hj, so I told her what's in the hj though I can do it by myself at home, which she smiled and said yaa that's also correct, I asked her for topless she said no I can touch her everywhere but wont be topless, so I told her that's not good deal, as after that she carried on with massage and I asked her again like is it not possible for topless ??
She said that she never went topless with anyone and said that I'm not comfortable and whatsoever, I said well you can send someone else she said ya local would provide, but I didnt like locals of the spa, so I asked what is that big boobs therapist doing she said she is busy with other client. I than said well I wont take Indies if that big boobs therapist would have been free I would take her now you are only left as I dont like the locals, she laughed and gave me that disbelief look and than she said why topless but?? I said why not what's the problem going topless look at you you are fine hot as hell afcorse I would or any boy would want to see heaven, she was laughing alot as I was saying this, she than said ok look I will give you hj and you touch me everywhere and it's ok you can kiss me too, so I asked well I'm not a teenager hhhhh that is a very bogus proposal, that I used to do in school times or college times, so I again asked her well its better for you to go topless, than she asked how much will I pay with that regretful look she gave because I want her to go topless, I told her her 1.5k as I always say 1.5k and probably you will never get topless+hj in monkey area or juhu, she agreed and when I asked her to remove she removed and was standing in a bra, I told her babe topless means your bra will also come off she laughed in disbelief, and said please not braless well I said topless means completely off this is obvious in most of the spas she said this is rubbish, I said no it is what it is that's what topless means, she than removed her bra, man she was shy as hell as she was covering her tits from her hands though she had small tits by God her ass was major attraction, she had peachy ass though, well as she was very shy I gently took her hands off and hold her by her waist was going to suck her nipples she said wait wait what are you doing no no not that please please dont do that, and I was like c'mon this what it is about and she asked are you serious in shocked and I started sucking looked at her face while sucking by God like she moved her face away and damn she closed her eyes as I was sucking her tits as she was saying something in the air while eyes closed, as she was keeping her face away from me she wasn't looking at me as I was sucking her tits, I asked her if she is comfortable??
She said ya ya with a regretful smile I said why are you looking away, she said it's my first time and I'm like you are lying I think you have a boyfriend who do this to you more than this, for which she said no no, she said nobody has done this with me what you are doing, so I said hmm so I'm one lucky motherfucker, for which she laughed, but while I was sucking her tits I noticed one thing the girl was having goosebumps, which turned me on alot finally I cummed, to be honest I have been with many therapist but this one was by God gave me the feeling of my previous girlfriend as she also used to look away with eyes closed while I used to suck her boobs damn I was turned on alot with this therapist.
One thing which was very shocking was this N.E therapist was very educated good and sweet, you dint usually get to meet such kind if therapists!

Looks: 8/10
Body: thin 9/10
Boobs:6/10
Ass: 10/10 you wont get a peachy booty girl everyday.
WIR: Hell yaa!!!

Last edited:
Fr on one of the spa near Monkey area ..

This Tuesday I went to this spa which was famous for NE with big boobs, well as i was new here to this spa i know they would not let me go with this famous N.E, the receptionist he let me wait as they are careful that I'm here for the first time so they would provide me a new therapist who is not popular and wont oblige more than hj that's it.
Well she came a little late as I was waiting I saw her a young hot N.E she was in her 20's as she was very young and good height though her body was amazing and she is one cutie for sure, so I went to the room and changed and waited for her to arrive, as she came in saw her damn she is a chic though stylish dressing sense on point, she was in a short black t-shirt her belly was visible and the tight hot Jeans yahi dekh ke mera tight ho gaya, the massage started as I was lying without a towel on as she put the towel on, just to show that the spa is professional or whatsoever but I wont fall for that, the massage was going on i had chit chat with her,and after 20 to 30 mins told asked her if it's ok to remove the towel from over me, as I turned around I was having boner as she was looking and she laughed I asked her what's the matter she said nothing, well I pointed out at my boner and told her its automatic it does goes up when there's a hot chick around, she was smiling and said no its completely fine.
Than the time came as I asked her what is in the menu what extras do you provide as I knew she would say only hj, so I told her what's in the hj though I can do it by myself at home, which she smiled and said yaa that's also correct, I asked her for topless she said no I can touch her everywhere but wont be topless, so I told her that's not good deal, as after that she carried on with massage and I asked her again like is it not possible for topless ??
She said that she never went topless with anyone and said that I'm not comfortable and whatsoever, I said well you can send someone else she said ya local would provide, but I didnt like locals of the spa, so I asked what is that big boobs therapist doing she said she is busy with other client. I than said well I wont take Indies if that big boobs therapist would have been free I would take her now you are only left as I dont like the locals, she laughed and gave me that disbelief look and than she said why topless but?? I said why not what's the problem going topless look at you you are fine hot as hell afcorse I would or any boy would want to see heaven, she was laughing alot as I was saying this, she than said ok look I will give you hj and you touch me everywhere and it's ok you can kiss me too, so I asked well I'm not a teenager hhhhh that is a very bogus proposal, that I used to do in school times or college times, so I again asked her well its better for you to go topless, than she asked how much will I pay with that regretful look she gave because I want her to go topless, I told her her 1.5k as I always say 1.5k and probably you will never get topless+hj in monkey area or juhu, she agreed and when I asked her to remove she removed and was standing in a bra, I told her babe topless means your bra will also come off she laughed in disbelief, and said please not braless well I said topless means completely off this is obvious in most of the spas she said this is rubbish, I said no it is what it is that's what topless means, she than removed her bra, man she was shy as hell as she was covering her tits from her hands though she had small tits by God her ass was major attraction, she had peachy ass though, well as she was very shy I gently took her hands off and hold her by her waist was going to suck her nipples she said wait wait what are you doing no no not that please please dont do that, and I was like c'mon this what it is about and she asked are you serious in shocked and I started sucking looked at her face while sucking by God like she moved her face away and damn she closed her eyes as I was sucking her tits as she was saying something in the air while eyes closed, as she was keeping her face away from me she wasn't looking at me as I was sucking her tits, I asked her if she is comfortable??
She said ya ya with a regretful smile I said why are you looking away, she said it's my first time and I'm like you are lying I think you have a boyfriend who do this to you more than this, for which she said no no, she said nobody has done this with me what you are doing, so I said hmm so I'm one lucky motherfucker, for which she laughed, but while I was sucking her tits I noticed one thing the girl was having goosebumps, which turned me on alot finally I cummed, to be honest I have been with many therapist but this one was by God gave me the feeling of my previous girlfriend as she also used to look away with eyes closed while I used to suck her boobs damn I was turned on alot with this therapist.
One thing which was very shocking was this N.E therapist was very educated good and sweet, you dint usually get to meet such kind if therapists!

Looks: 8/10
Body: thin 9/10
Boobs:6/10
Ass: 10/10 you want get a peachy booty girl everyday.
WIR: Hell yaa!!!
Hmmm interesting bro dont share that therapist name with everyone people will go and inflate the rates ok only share with genuine mongers, if you want you can share with me I will share with you good young therapist names near Andheri,Malad ok.

Hmmm interesting bro dont share that therapist name with everyone people will go and inflate the rates ok only share with genuine mongers, if you want you can share with me I will share with you good young therapist names near Andheri,Malad ok.
I know bro dont worry I wont share with everyone here I know these people have inflated the rates in the past, will share with you but I hope you will share young N.E therapist name because locals are pain in the ass please only share locals if they are good and worthy enough

Soledo is shut and Yuan has become boring. For a change I decided to go to Royal Orchid. Same floor as Yuan Lokhandwala. The receptionist know me well, she asked why I haven't visited for so long. I told her I have membership with Yuan (told a lie) and girls there are very pretty. I told her I am regular with Puja in Yuan and she knows her. I asked her if there is anyone as good as Puja in Yuan. She asked me to try Shalini. I had tried Shalini. Was good, but nothing great. I said no. She said there is one tall girl, Priti. Try her. I said ok.

I changed and waited for Priti. Tall and beautiful girl. She came and hugged me and gave me a good kiss. She thought as I had taken appointment for her I have taken service from her earlier. Good for me. Massage was really good. She asked what service, I said same as last time. She smiled, gave me nice bum massage. Then removed her clothes. And came on top of me and kissed me all over. She doesn't give BJ. But B2B was good too.

Priti has very beautiful face, she is brahmin for Indore and it reflects in her skin and features.
I paid 1.5k on counter and 2k inside. Had great time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Soledo is shut and Yuan has become boring. For a change I decided to go to Royal Orchid. Same floor as Yuan Lokhandwala. The receptionist know me well, she asked why I haven't visited for so long. I told her I have membership with Yuan (told a lie) and girls there are very pretty. I told her I am regular with Puja in Yuan and she knows her. I asked her if there is anyone as good as Puja in Yuan. She asked me to try Shalini. I had tried Shalini. Was good, but nothing great. I said no. She said there is one tall girl, Priti. Try her. I said ok.

I changed and waited for Priti. Tall and beautiful girl. She came and hugged me and gave me a good kiss. She thought as I had taken appointment for her I have taken service from her earlier. Good for me. Massage was really good. She asked what service, I said same as last time. She smiled, gave me nice bum massage. Then removed her clothes. And came on top of me and kissed me all over. She doesn't give BJ. But B2B was good too.

Priti has very beautiful face, she is brahmin for Indore and it reflects in her skin and features.
I paid 1.5k on counter and 2k inside. Had great time.

She was working in SN spa back in july or August she is good heighted and ok looks she is just fair skin, I found her service too mechanical!!

She was working in SN spa back in july or August she is good heighted and ok looks she is just fair skin, I found her service too mechanical!!
Have you been to Quizen or mizmar please let me know after before lockdown I was active into spas after lockdown dont know anything, I will surely try that chick which you have been with on tuesday, but please if any idea about Quizen or mizmar spa let me know as you know I share with you many young Thrrapist Infos ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Have you been to Quizen or mizmar please let me know after before lockdown I was active into spas after lockdown dont know anything, I will surely try that chick which you have been with on tuesday, but please if any idea about Quizen or mizmar spa let me know as you know I share with you many young Thrrapist Infos

Folks...be prepared to get a reference or something. I have been to this place by earlier FR as I was in nearby area. I asked for her but they were trying to ask as to how do I specifically know her. Now I didnโ€™t so I said that I have been there but they are like that your number isnโ€™t with us. I told that I did call by using one of friends but then they ask for name of my friend. I quoted a random common name as my imaginary friend and they wanted to know his digits. I showed shock and bit of irritation and left the place.
So Dnt do that unless you get a reference from the gent (who wrote her FR)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks...be prepared to get a reference or something. I have been to this place by earlier FR as I was in nearby area. I asked for her but they were trying to ask as to how do I specifically know her. Now I didnโ€™t so I said that I have been there but they are like that your number isnโ€™t with us. I told that I did call by using one of friends but then they ask for name of my friend. I quoted a random common name as my imaginary friend and they wanted to know his digits. I showed shock and bit of irritation and left the place.
So Dnt do that unless you get a reference from the gent (who wrote her FR)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which spa are you talking about and which girl you asked for, well never do this kind of mistake, dont straight up ask by the girls name at spas if you are for the first time never ask like that

I don't know man. One thing is sure she is very moody. With me she was very co-operative and naughty. I had proper GFE.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want service without drama or tantrums, remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tel
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 29th , ๐“•๐“ก๐“˜๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  3. LoverBoy2000:
    ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹SUKI SPA!!!!! Now open in Markham! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹ We are the NEW GIRLS IN TOWN! And girls just wanna have fun! ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ’ฆ Located on the south side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. ๐Ÿ“ We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Three new girls to serve you each day. Eager and ready to please!!! XOXO ๐Ÿ˜˜ Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626 ๐Ÿ’…
  4. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนWe have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนChloe so nice girl fun player, ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅNancy slim body big boobs 36D ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนDining table shower professional body slide๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  6. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew lisa๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kโ€†k- Spunky fun in a...
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  9. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  13. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina ๐Ÿ˜˜ beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. Sheโ€™ll make you feel so good. Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  17. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION๐Ÿ˜ข, and is expected to return around April 7๐Ÿ˜. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  19. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  21. Red Rose Spa:
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 28th , ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“ค๐“ก๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  24. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Spanish bunny ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  29. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅJAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE ๐ŸŒธ YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  34. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5โ€™4โ€ with C Cups.
  37. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today๐Ÿ’„~๐Ÿ“žCall ๐Ÿ“ฒ Text: (647) 381-2688 ๐Ÿ’„ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious ๐Ÿ‘ Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  38. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธโ„โ„‚โ„ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MARCH 27th , ๐“ฆ๐“”๐““๐“๐“”๐“ข๐““๐“๐“จ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• LILIAN ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• CHERRY ๐ŸŒน CECELIA ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• LILIAN & ๐Ÿ†• SOPHIE & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & CECELIA & ๐Ÿ†• CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  40. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys๐Ÿ˜˜ Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆBLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  46. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  48. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer๐Ÿ˜˜, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
Back