Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mumbai Massage Parlours - Spa & rates

Went to CountrySpa LP. Just wanted to see if CountrySpa LP would be able to restore my confidence from a bad experience the previous time. Was also looking for a change. Was disappointed with the last experience with Miss N from this same spa. So reception assigned me someone else. I was honestly just looking for a wank job at the most or maybe just a regular massage without extras.

In came Miss C...with huge smile. I tried to size her up - She was big for aThai woman. 5'8" big ass, little heavy woman but not fat and long long hair. I told her i was regular at other CountrySpa branches and before i could even complete my sentence she pulled off the disposable and leaned into my ear and said "today i give you special maaasaage".
I kept trying to repeat it in my head - "i am the master of my own penis".. "i am not gonna do any extras"
30 mins and an erotic butt and crotch massage later, she had managed to convince me for FS. My horny-johnny was not helping either. So off came her clothes.. her boobs arent as big as i thought they would be.. but she does have a busty body..
We first washed our parts (her V and my P) and then started.
She initially started kissing me but later let me take full control. She absolutely loves:-
1) Kissing behind her ear
2) kissing and biting her love handles
3) rolling the tongue in circular motions around her nipples. This turned her on and she started letting out silent gasps. At one point i had stop and jokingly tell her to not make noise for which she laughed.
4) however.... what really really turned her on was DATy. Phew! The moment she realizes my tongue got onto her clit she was gasping like as if she was high. Then while lying down... she started slowly gyrating her body in all directions... i felt like i had to do nothing.. because she was doing all the work...
Next - the sex...
I love big girls. Especially when theyre turned on. We tried different positions but she loves the Missionary. So i started really slow, and then turned it up.. and she was fuckin lovin it... its funny to see & hear some Thai women get aroused.

At one point in her orgasms.. she started speaking some Thai shit to me... and started running her hands through my hair and my face while i kept pounding her... and the look on her face while she came was funny but yet hot!
We exchanged Line Ids. She wanted to meet at a hotel but i just wanna keep it within the spas for now
Amazing FR bro....
How's she lookswise?

Jabar FR bro.. dick raising it is.. share the damage on extras..

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
The problem with CountrySpa is they dont budge from7k. Especially when you have options in other spas going down to 2.5k and 1.5k. Its just that the girls look good in Country. So i go there once in a while.

She started with 8k but then we had to negotiate with each other to 5.5k. Although with this chick it was fun negotiating with because we were playing with each other whike negotiating.

This girl was good. Very very cooperative. And once our session started she got horny which is a gives me a good boner. (Any guy would get a good bonet to see a girl so horny!)

The problem with CountrySpa is they dont budge from7k. Especially when you have options in other spas going down to 2.5k and 1.5k. Its just that the girls look good in Country. So i go there once in a while.

She started with 8k but then we had to negotiate with each other to 5.5k. Although with this chick it was fun negotiating with because we were playing with each other whike negotiating.

This girl was good. Very very cooperative. And once our session started she got horny which is a gives me a good boner. (Any guy would get a good bonet to see a girl so horny!)
Hmm.. very true about the horny part.. expect the rates to go down at country in near future as the majority crowd that visits there is rich and affluent (due to its location and price range).. it's the same crowd who is more vary and skeptical about health, hygiene and wellness so will think twice before visiting..

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Went to CountrySpa LP. Just wanted to see if CountrySpa LP would be able to restore my confidence from a bad experience the previous time. Was also looking for a change. Was disappointed with the last experience with Miss N from this same spa. So reception assigned me someone else. I was honestly just looking for a wank job at the most or maybe just a regular massage without extras.

In came Miss C...with huge smile. I tried to size her up - She was big for aThai woman. 5'8" big ass, little heavy woman but not fat and long long hair. I told her i was regular at other CountrySpa branches and before i could even complete my sentence she pulled off the disposable and leaned into my ear and said "today i give you special maaasaage".
I kept trying to repeat it in my head - "i am the master of my own penis".. "i am not gonna do any extras"
30 mins and an erotic butt and crotch massage later, she had managed to convince me for FS. My horny-johnny was not helping either. So off came her clothes.. her boobs arent as big as i thought they would be.. but she does have a busty body..
She initially started kissing me but later let me take full control. She absolutely loves:-
3) rolling the tongue in circular motions around her nipples. This turned her on and she started letting out silent gasps. At one point i had stop and jokingly tell her to not make noise for which she laughed.
4) however.... what really really turned her on was DATy. Phew! The moment she realizes my tongue got onto her clit she was gasping like as if she was high. Then while lying down... she started slowly gyrating her body in all directions... i felt like i had to do nothing.. because she was doing all the work...
Next - the sex...
I love big girls. Especially when theyre turned on. We tried different positions but she loves the Missionary. So i started really slow, and then turned it up.. and she was fuckin lovin it... its funny to see & hear some Thai women get aroused.

At one point in her orgasms.. she started speaking some Thai shit to me... and started running her hands through my hair and my face while i kept pounding her... and the look on her face while she came was funny but yet hot!
We exchanged Line Ids. She wanted to meet at a hotel but i just wanna keep it within the spas for now
i think yu overpaid, this market max for fs is 3k

Next - the sex...

Nice..Juicy FR..

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Avoid Soledo spa for few days. Found few cops coming out of Kamdhenu building, the buzz was there are 4 spa in same building and locals had been complaining about suspicious activities.

Avoid going to any spa in Kamdhenu, Lokhandwala Market for next few days.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nice..Juicy FR..

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
in bandra branch i have often seen many european, chinnese and bangladeshi national, so if yu put yourself at such risk than yu need to have better deal

Yesterday went to Yuan lokhandwala
Took miss sh.....
Average massage..average service
Wir-no
Btw Danika is back guys

Hi Guyz
I have been going through this forum for quite a sometime now and with the help of some FRs thought of trying few spa's around Mira Road.
Please bare with me as I am not good in writting.

1) FR on R"/@x Spa :- it's a total service spa, have been there twice and both the time taken local as the NE staff doesn't provide extra. 1st time taken Miss H, cute lady with small assets. Changed into dispo and started with the massage. She started asking me if I was here for the first time blah blah and I told her that I have been here before. After that started with teasing by touching johnny every now and then. And once I rolled to the front she straightaway asked for extras. HJ and TL 2K. I laughed and negotiated to 1K. Overall the massage was pathetic and HJ was mechanical.
2nd time taken Miss M. Huge assets but again pathetic massage. She doesn't know what she is doing and within 15min asked for extras. HJ and TL quoted 1.5k again negotiated to 1K. PS :- the place is really unhygienic with smelly rooms and no proper bathroom. Go here only for extras. Counter charges -1

2) Sasha body spa:- Good ambience, good massage. No extras on table. The therapist there really know their job. Only go for genuine massage.

3) KNM Thai spa:- Again a good Spa with NE therapist. No Extras on cards. Genuine massage only.

4) T@n!$hq Spa: - The best Spa in Mira road with a top notch attached bathroom in the room. Thai and local therapist available. Extras on table. I have been here 4 times. Taken local once and Thai thrice. 1st time was alloted a Thai Miss B. Average massage. Good body cracking. Gave bum massage by lowering my dispo that's when I came to know that extras are on!! Turned around and actioned for extras, quoted 1K for HJ and touching, 2K for HJ and TL, 2.5K for B2B and BJ. Negotiated to 1K for HJ and TL. Mechanical service.
2nd time was alloted miss K. Old lady in mid 40s. Salla mood hi off ho gaya usko dekhe. But couldn't change as it was a sunday and all other therapist was booked. Average massage. Extras were same 1K for TL and HJ. Saggy boobs. Didn't enjoy this one. 3rd time I wanted to try local and was alloted miss J. Pathetic massage as locals don't know to massage .Just for namesake. Extras quoted 1.5K for HJ and touching only. Didn't go for extras with her and continued with the pathetic massage. Last visit was alloted a Thai again miss N. She is the best therapist I found there till date. Good massage. Started the session and within 5 mins down goes my dispo. Awesome bum and crack massage with little teasing and playing with my balls. Turned over again teasing while doing leg Massage and directly held my johnny and asked for extras. Quoted 1.5K for HJ and TL. 2K for BJ and B2B. Negotiated 1.5k For B2B and BJ. Overall good service.

sorry for such a long FR. But this was my experience till date. Would appreciate if anyone can help me with some more MPs in Mira rd that provides Extras.

Spa-T£€@t
Loc-famous cake factory Darkness west
Therapist-R!%@, about 32-35, avg looks, avg top n butt. and namesake massage.
After reading a couple of FR abt this spa n this therapist, i was eager to give it a try. Went on thurs eve. All the girls were free . took this girl. She started with namesake msg and after some time removed dispo.Gave nice bum n groin msg and after turning gave excellent cock msg and later released.

FR on Tr3@t sp@, cake factory, darkness west.

Was around in the area, so I just went. In hindsight, should have avoided atleast for a few days, but NoFap is messing with my head. So in I went. K@**@ was not free, so got Rom@. Super skinny, if you're into that. Massage was ok, asked if I want service. Opted for Quoted 1.5k for tl+hj and 2.5k for b2b. Settled at 1.5k for b2b, and off went her clothes. A skinny perky chick, completely naked from top to bottom dryhumping, and apparently a body to body massage, If that's how it is! No Dfk / daty because she doesn't like doing those. Bottom access was allowed though. She tried to finish me off with an HJ but she just couldn't. Poor thing tried for around 15-20 minutes and then gave up, saying you just don't release, what do you want? So I asked her to bite my neck and give me a hickey, that'll do it. She obliged and boom. Cleaned up and left. I teased her saying I can control when I want to cum 😂 she believed me and said dikh raha tha, thak gayi mai. Unfortunately Miss K noticed the mark on my neck and looked pissed and jealous, and mom noticed the mark on my neck too. Fuck, bad idea.

Damages - 1.2k counter + 1.5k tip, total 2700
Wir - not really, the spa looks even more unhygienic and dingy now. I guess this was my last visit here. Let's hope I don't catch any viruses. Will stay at home for a month or two and be out from this scene.

FR on Tr3@t sp@, cake factory, darkness west.

Was around in the area, so I just went. In hindsight, should have avoided atleast for a few days, but NoFap is messing with my head. So in I went. K@**@ was not free, so got Rom@. Super skinny, if you're into that. Massage was ok, asked if I want service. Opted for Quoted 1.5k for tl+hj and 2.5k for b2b. Settled at 1.5k for b2b, and off went her clothes. A skinny perky chick, completely naked from top to bottom dryhumping, and apparently a body to body massage, If that's how it is! No Dfk / daty because she doesn't like doing those. Bottom access was allowed though. She tried to finish me off with an HJ but she just couldn't. Poor thing tried for around 15-20 minutes and then gave up, saying you just don't release, what do you want? So I asked her to bite my neck and give me a hickey, that'll do it. She obliged and boom. Cleaned up and left. I teased her saying I can control when I want to cum 😂 she believed me and said dikh raha tha, thak gayi mai. Unfortunately Miss K noticed the mark on my neck and looked pissed and jealous, and mom noticed the mark on my neck too. Fuck, bad idea.

Damages - 1.2k counter + 1.5k tip, total 2700
Wir - not really, the spa looks even more unhygienic and dingy now. I guess this was my last visit here. Let's hope I don't catch any viruses. Will stay at home for a month or two and be out from this scene.
Does. Miss R looks llike NE

The Spas and Therapists that I have had really bad experiences with

Ive been busy over the past many weeks and Im collecting all my bad experiences in this one post.

#1 - Chinese Currency, Chembur - Entire Spa Sucks
  • The room itself - my first time and I was given a room with no bathroom. There's basically no room to even walk around the bed because its literally a bed covered by an extra large disposable. There's no place to hang your clothes and I was asked to fold and keep it by the pillow.
  • The bathroom - dirty. Thats all i can say. And I was made to wait for 15 mins because they said the overhead tank is getting full. I didnt wait a minute more
  • Front desk - so so so pushy to sell you membership. Like all they discuss all the timeis how they have been overachieving their targets and how theyre doing better than the other Chinese Currency branches
  • Prices - Exorbitantly upfront prices. 3k for a Swedish that too she said some lame shit like there's a special discount applied. (BTW... Country Spa which is among the costlier spas costs 2950 for a 60min Swedish)
  • Conclusion - NOT STEPPING INTO A CHINESE CURRENCY SPA AGAIN.
#2 - Country, LP - Therapists Review
  • Miss A (Miss A&&) - Old and fart-faced
    • Walked into the room like she was constipated since the past month.
    • She asked me if i was regular and said my usual dialogue - "Im regular at the other Country Spas" She even asked me who i went to so I told her. She said i should come to her because she has 7 year experience. (im trying really hard to NOT calculate the number of BJ's or HJ's or BoomBoom's she's done every day of those 7 years - which is why she's bored and should probably do something else)
    • 20 mins later walked out to pee
    • 10 mins later asks me why my johnny is so dead. I say im not interested. She looks at me for 3 mins like she's going to kill me. Then walks out again this time giving me no reason.
    • I quickly walk into the shower - walk to the front desk, take him outside and explain this situation. He says to call him again for a complimentary massage. (Nice guy! He really did give me a complimentary massage later with my fav therapist there)
  • Miss N (N#N#) - Older and fart-faced too
    • Cant say much here. Just dont remember liking her and not going for any extras

#3 - Country, Kurla - Therapists Review (Both therapists have names rhyming with illy coffee brand)
  • Miss L - What can I say?
    • She walked into my room with a face mask on. (Now try telling my johnny to stay excited on seeing that)
    • I asked her if she had virus or anything - She swore she did not. I had tried to talk to her for 5-10 mins making sure she is standing at least 6 ft away from me. I wanted to talk to her to make sure she is not coughing or does not have breathing problems and Miss L was obviously getting irritated (which was not helping her) so I asked to cancel
    • Front Staff guy in Kurla too is great. Understanding was willing to give me another therapist but I declined and asked to rebook some time later.
  • Miss J - Queen of tantrums
    • After stretching me in all directions (which i thought was going good) she started her massage which is absolutely ok-types.
    • it just kept getting worse as time progressed so I asked her if she's feeling ok. She just said sorry that she's feeling very sleepy. Later on she said she broke up with her boyfriend the previous week and she kept talking about him
    • Then she wanted to do extras but I was in no mood

Thats all for now folks. Have some good reviews pending to post.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 Today at 8:19 AM
  3. Skyy:
    Do please give me details about Mimi and Athen
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06 Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Golden Leaf Spa:
    Xixi and Coco are working today, hide away from rain in our warm luxury spa. 💛💫 437-999-2166 💛💫
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    red rose spa
  14. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  15. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty, about 5’2” and 100 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a Chinese Born Vietnamese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young open minded Yoyo 36DD and young cute Sophia, pretty GFE Ella and sweet Fun Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika(to 7pm), Mimi, Molly(to 7pm) & Sherry. After 7pm: Monica & Sonia Mika(to 7pm) is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly(to 7pm) is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  18. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Lisa, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Lisa is a young beautiful Viet spinner with 36DD’s, great massage and bbbj, very open minded.
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL MOON: A VERY YOUNG VIETNAMESE STUDENT WITH A VERY SEXY BODY, SLIM AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    THE FOX!!!! @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  36. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  38. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  44. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  45. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
Back