Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MASSOTHERAPIE BELLA 3311 BOSSUET

Reaction score
Spa4ever

User since 24 Aug 2006 - 11 posts
Posted on 24 Aug 2006 at 07:18.49 PM

Hi people, anyone went there in the passe month?

There many new girls now and some of them has gone.

Any explanation for that guys?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Massothérapie Bella, 3311 Bossuet
Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 11 Mar 2005 - 199 posts
Posted on 24 Aug 2006 at 09:01.42 PM

It could be many reasons:

1- the boss is not good

2- after a while, some girls change of place.

3- some go a jon in their field

4-the fire the girls.

So just pick the one you like for reason!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spa4ever

Posted on 24 Aug 2006 at 09:19.13 PM

Thanks Waigin,

I just read on the other bord that many girls offered **** service so maybe that is part of the explanation.

How about you guys, did you know that place and can recommend some nice girls to visite with good mileage.

Last edited by Argon on 25 Aug 2006 at 07:26.48 AM.

justme
Ring
Posted on 24 Aug 2006 at 11:06.05 PM

i am also interested to know more about this place. since you seem to have some input, why don t you investigate for us and post a report?

hope to read you soon.

justme
Ring
Posted on 24 Aug 2006 at 11:21.45 PM

oh! by the way pomme (is it your name on merc?), alias spa4ever, beside having a lot of questions on all the boards, do you sometimes put some reviews? i have been looking for one but did not find one from you.

so, why don t you go and take one for the team? then, put a detailed review.

and by the way, did you partake recently? if so, did you put a review somewhere? massage or not, did you?

Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 25 Aug 2006 at 04:53.47 AM

So now that you have your info Spa4ever, you can go and report your experience to us. That's why the board exist, to bring experience than only questions. If you don't find anything about a place with the search, that's mean nobody went there and you will the first!

Spa4ever

Posted on 25 Aug 2006 at 10:00.52 AM

I knows this place and is very clean and the service to.

Is located at the second floor in a commercial duplex, very clean and quiet place. The shower, the towel as well as the room of massage all is impeccable.

The staffs are very friendly; the massage is very good also.

The options now, there was a girl who offered all. Example a girl named Natasha, she don’t work there anymore. When I say everything was open and is available, I never took the full service, just the standard ones. But one day, I made her a joke and talking about crazy stuff and she was agreeing, that has disgusted me and I cut politely the massage.

There a few comment about this place in eforum.xxx if one seeks by Massothérapie Bella, and yes I has just launched information on Merc also.

There a girls I used to visit too she never did more then a simple HJ, shy and innocent. I don’t believe she offered more. She also quick and now they have many news girls.

Do you guys know this place, is a must to visite, the bad side is the parking, but there a Donking donuts with a big parking on front, just take a coffe and is ok.

justme
Ring
Posted on 25 Aug 2006 at 12:34.49 PM

spa, alias pomme

do you have any current info to share? i dont care about the duplex and dunkin donut. i want info on the therapists and the services. also, how much it cost.

have you recently went to any place? where, what did you get, how much, with who?

you had a lot of info already from the other members without putting a valuable review. why dont you put a good one?

Spa4ever

Posted on 25 Aug 2006 at 02:54.07 PM

The place is very clean and also is just 50$ for and hours, 45 for 45 minutes and 40$ for 30 minutes.

The options are like everywhere, standart price, and they never give you a menu and price like many place do. The girls i meet there never gived me a Mc donald menu with combos.

That is a very friendly and good attitude from them. At the end you give the tips you thinks is faire for both side, everyone know that the market agree to be a 20-40-60-80, So if you give like that you will be OK. But if not, you are kind of abusing her trust on you.

I can recommand you to see Sophia, she is very pretty and also have a beautifull smile, always in good humeur and make you fell like you know her since longtime. She was the fist lady I meet there, the options, to tell you the true, the first time I meet her I didn`t take any.

Maybe because I was shy and she too, the hours passe so faste that I go back the week after and this time got a thai. Wow she is really something, one of the best I ever had. I can said even better then Kim from Kama that everyone are fun of her. I tried her once longtime ago and we didn`t clik at all. Close to Kamila from Spas Isis but better, if you had meet Kamila you know that she is a hot hot girls and a GFE, just imagine better.

Be respectfull She is a Lady and very friendly traite her well and be a gentlement, you will be surprise. Don`t expect BJ or FS from her. You could see Natasha, but she is gone now. i don`t know who give +++ extras now.

So justme, there is the info you were looking? Well has you can see there extreme at the same place. One side a lady that don`t do anything more then a HJ, and the others side a Milf that offere everything and you have the standart options in the midle. Go take a look and try Sophia you will be happy.

I will be waiting your review. See ya.

User Re: Re: Massothérapie Bella, 3311 Bossuet
bjsk90
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 10 Oct 2005 - 338 posts
Posted on 25 Aug 2006 at 06:08.32 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Spa4ever

I can recommand you to see Sophia, she is very pretty and also have a beautifull smile, always in good humeur and make you fell like you know her since longtime. She was the fist lady I meet there, the options, to tell you the true, the first time I meet her I didn`t take any.

Be respectfull She is a Lady and very friendly traite her well and be a gentlement, you will be surprise. Don`t expect BJ or FS from her. You could see Natasha, but she is gone now. i don`t know who give +++ extras now.

Good info there, but are either of these ladies still there? You're the one who knows this place the best among us here. If you do go and check out whoever the current staff is, we'd appreciate a review. Then maybe the rest of us will start trickling in there and post reviews of other girls there too. That's how the buzz about a place builds. Somebody has to take an initial plunge.

Last edited by bjsk90 on 25 Aug 2006 at 06:08.56 PM.

User Re: Re: Massothérapie Bella, 3311 Bossuet
justme
Ring
Posted on 27 Aug 2006 at 11:23.02 AM

quote:

Originally posted by Spa4ever
Thanks Waigin,

I just read on the other bord that many girls offered **** service so maybe that is part of the explanation.

How about you guys, did you know that place and can recommend some nice girls to visite with good mileage.

well, pomme after your last post about sophia and al. it seems that you know very well this place. why did nt you put a review earlier instead of asking questions for a first post?

do you always need to be pressured like this?

anyway, we are still waiting for your review based on a recent visit there with a girl still working.

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 19 Oct 2004 - 100 posts
Posted on 27 Aug 2006 at 03:50.12 PM

Justme, be just you.

Go take a look and come with some news please.

Thanks,

Today

Last edited by Today on 27 Aug 2006 at 07:13.22 PM.

Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 27 Aug 2006 at 09:08.24 PM

I see what I can do this week, because we can't count on the new guy

Spa4ever

Posted on 31 Aug 2006 at 07:25.12 PM

Hi People,

Voila l`annonce complete:

MASSOTHÉRAPIE BELLA Relaxation complète 7 jours, 10h00 à 22h00, près métro Cadillac, 3311 Bossuet (514)253-2437.

Sophia travaille toujour la et aussi il y a d`autres filles qui sont nouvelles. A les essayer.....

C`est la seul place que Je connais qui nous acceulle avec du Rhum et Cognac!! Oui avec du chocolate et des bombons aussi!

Je vous dit l`endroit est incoyablement intime, meme un tout la decoration est intime et vous donne envie a une bon bon relaxation complete telle qu`ils annonce. Les filles sont super sympathiques. Il y a eu des changement dernierment, alors je ne les connais pas tous. Les essayer a chaque jour, je peut pas mes le permettre. Mais avec le nombre de membres qu`on est ici. on peut s`exchanger les experiences.

Essayer le thai a sophia est un delise a pas manquer....

Ciao

Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 31 Aug 2006 at 08:07.55 PM

Ca sonne comme une annonce

Spa4ever

Posted on 31 Aug 2006 at 08:56.46 PM

Waigin,

Meme si ca sonne comme une annonce, Je te garantie que je ne suis que un client qui va depuis longtemps.

Pas plus que un simple client. Aussi J`aimerais avant de essayer et risquer mon argent en essayant des filles qui donne des milage mediocre et veulent des gros pourvoir. Je prefere partager avec vous l`endroite et savoir qui en vaux la peine d`essayer.

Je ne suis pas avec des ressurce illimites, pour cela que je prefere returner avec qui je sais que je serais tres bien servie et sortirais contente.

Je ne suis pas tres parleur et n`ecrive pas beaucoup, beaucoup mais on me a dit de partager et Je trouve cela tres juste, alors Je vous ai parle des quelques filles que j`ai rencontre labas.

Aussi quand a la facon de te traiter et comment elles t`acceuillent la bas est vraiment impressinante. En aucune Salon, Spa ni clinique te traitent comme ca. J`en ai fait un ton plus que tu puisse imaginer.

Je suis tres tres surprise que personne ne en parle de c`est endroit. La verite doit etre que nous les connaisseur prefere garder ceci secret pour nous meme. car c`est meme dificil de avoir un R-V. Il y a seulement 2 salle, alors mieux en appeller bien d`avance.

Je suis sure que Bien du monde en connaisse l`endroit et prefere le garder pour eux meme ces beautes.

A la prochaine.

Spa4ever

Posted on 03 Sep 2006 at 07:59.34 AM

Salut Waigin,

Est que tu as eu la chance d`aller faire un tour chez Bella?

Est que quelqu`un de vous est alle?

Ciao

alouette649
VIP
Posted on 03 Sep 2006 at 10:40.47 AM

Écoute Spa , j'ai lue toute tes commentaire pour un petit bout , il y a 2 choix , soit que le massage place t'appartient et tu veut savoir ce que les filles font la et avoir des feed back , ou bien ta copine travail la et tu veut savoir ce quel fait comme service , dans les 2 cas , cé pas fort mec .

Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 03 Sep 2006 at 03:21.46 PM

Spa,

Avec tout ce que tu dis, la place n'est plus sur ma liste a essayer. Tu as assez essaye avec nous

Dr Mileage

User since 18 Aug 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 03 Sep 2006 at 03:44.01 PM

Indeed Spa, you have created the impression that you are either self-promoting or fishing for info.

The feedback you are receiving is justified, and No, I haven't been to your place (of choice), and No, your 'reviews' don't make me plan to.

We have 300 options in the city, and most of them are reviewed here, with details, and from members who go elsewhere.

We may be a tough bunch, but we're also collectively tough to fool.

If you're for real, it's time that you bring your 'A' game, so far we haven't seen it.

Dr M

The NEW FORUM can be found here !!!http://64.151.219.64/phpBB2/index.php

Today
Ring
Located in Montreal

User since 19 Oct 2004 - 100 posts
Posted on 03 Sep 2006 at 05:01.57 PM

Je vais aller faire un tour et venir vous en parler plus.

Si c`est vraie que le Salon acceuillent les client avec du boison alcolique, alors le proprietaire n`est pas chip et pense aux clients.

Voir si Sophia travaille encore, de la facon de la decrire on dirait une petard. A suivre....

Today

Last edited by Today on 03 Sep 2006 at 05:12.59 PM.

Spa4ever

Posted on 03 Sep 2006 at 05:58.00 PM

Non, Je ne suis pas le proprio tell que je l`ai dit avant.

Aussi Je ne fait pas de promo...., car ca ne me donne rien du tout.

Je vous ai parle d`une perle RARE, Sophia et ai partage avec vous. Elle est au même niveau sinon en peu plus que Christine de St-Timothée.

C`est sure que Je la garde pour moi même, Car ne veux pas qu`elle change à cause de la mauvaise expérience avec des mecs brutes et en manque. Elle a était pour longtemps, la MP la plus dure à battre sur tout Montréal. La tout premier fois on a clique et c`a était incroyable. Bien des clients réguliers qui la fréquentent ne postent pas beaucoup sur leur rencontre. D`âpres toi, pourquoi? Car ils sont trop bien servi et on se sent en peu je ne sais pas quoi le dire ouvertement une séance aussi intense.

La même chose avec Sophia, mais je vous ai partage malgré tout et au lieu de jeter un cop d`œil pour voir de vous même. Tu commence à être méfiant et me mal juger.

Comme vous savez, il y a sur eforum.xxx un gars qui dit que les filles offrent du FS. C`est vraie J`était approche avec aussi. Est que tous le font, Je ne sais pas. Je vous ai dit que pas avec Sophia, les autres beaucoup sont partis Je ne les connais pas. Pour cela que Je viens d`ouvrir ceci et voir quesque c`a l`aire.

Aussi c`est vraie que des Salon en ouvre a tout les jours, c`est fous. Je suis très surprise, et partout que je vais j`en voit de MASSAGE.

Tout les essayer, pas possible. Je return ou je sais que serais très bien servi sans tracas. Aussi tell que dit avant, aucune place ne accueillent les clients avec du Cognac et Rhum, chocolat et bombons, j`en passe.

Bon j`espère que ceci réponds a vous question.

Last edited by Spa4ever on 03 Sep 2006 at 05:59.16 PM.

alouette649
VIP
Posted on 03 Sep 2006 at 06:32.54 PM

fishy fishy fishy , parle en anglais si tu es plus allaise mon homme .

Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 04 Sep 2006 at 06:41.02 AM

I agree with you Dr. Mileage.

SPA, write in English, you looks better in that language than French. People who are RING and PLATINUM treat the ladies very well, and many VIP too. Otherwise our reputation will go down.

Many owners come on the site and talk with us and participate at the life on MM.

We are not a bunch of bad guys here. Contact some owners and they will tell you

JoeSakic
Ring

User since 26 Aug 2004 - 94 posts
Posted on 04 Sep 2006 at 05:25.24 PM

sophie

I tried her long time ago,about 8-9 months ago, Sophie is a slim brunette with nice b cups, she is somewhat shy. I think she is in her late 30's. Massage was poor and I noticed that she spoke little english. As for the finish it was poor and painfull. I would not repeat.

After reading all the posts above i'm pretty sure that its sophie (spa4ever) writing them and trying to promote the place.

Spa4ever

Posted on 04 Sep 2006 at 07:10.14 PM

Hi JoeSakic,

First of all let me thanks yor your post. Because that confirme to everyone here that Sophia is a real gilr working there and not an invention from me.

She is 31 and is true that she is shy, that was my first impresssion too. But I think because I treat her well the first time, she opened and really treat me like an old friend.

Something like GFE and BFE everytime I meet her. So I want to know if is just me or to everyone?

About the massage I can say is ok, not that bad. But what a Thai she give me everytime. She is really are into it, know how to mouve and when, do positions 69 and fake cowgirl to wake up the tiger inside you. She look deep into your eyes and you fell pasion on it. That is my experience with her.

And yes, I like to know if you guys know her and if she gived you the same service has for me. Also did you tried another girls like Nathasha, Paulina, Stella, Karina....

So again Joesakic, thanks again for you post. And i`m not promoting the place at all. Just want to know the experience you all received there.

Also JoeSakic, you have to agree with me that the way they treat us is really diferent from everyplace. Cognac, Rhum, Candys, etc..

Well thanks you everyone. And you know my experience with her. And you did you meet any girls there?.

Waigin
Ring
Located in Montreal

Posted on 04 Sep 2006 at 08:01.23 PM

Spa,

Maybe you're Sophia...

If the finish is poor and painful, I hope none of us will go there and lost money

Dr Mileage

User since 18 Aug 2004 - 173 posts
Posted on 04 Sep 2006 at 11:53.00 PM

Don't feel bad guys, he (she's) doing the same thing on eforum.xxx as GFE2.

Apparently an equal opportunity shill.

If you're a therapist, please sign up as such, and tell us about yourself, we like to talk to women.

If you're an owner/manager, I strongly suggest the legit advertising route. It will give you some credibility and a forum to openly discuss with us.

What you're doing now is transparent an insult to our collective intelligence and ultimately bad for your business.

Give it up, or join us. We're a forgiving bunch.

Dr M

The NEW FORUM can be found here !!!http://64.151.219.64/phpBB2/index.php

Sophia

I did a phone call last week and she is off for a week. They told me she took a vacation.

I hope to see her soon and will report back.

Today

Since the last message, we didn't see spa.... :roll:

Well, now he understand that we aren't stupid :lol:

any update?

I was around that place two weeks ago.

It's located in front of a Tim Horton,s . I was walking to my car and i saw the place. I was tempted. May be next time.

Anything to tell me before i dive in?

Justme

Bonjour y'all,

N'écoutant que mon courage et ma petite tête enflée, je suis aller rendre visite à ce salon. Il est situé au 2e étage d'un petit immeuble à logement. Il faut sonner et attendre que la réceptionniste nous ouvre. Elle est assez rapide par contre. En passant, je trouve étrange qu'un si petit salon ait une réceptionniste. En effet, il n'y a que 2 MP.

Les salles sont propres mais il n'y a qu'une douche commune (salle de bain).

J'ai pu dire bonjour aux 2 demoiselles; l'une, grande et costaude et l'autre, petite et plutôt rondelette. J'ai choisi la petite parce qu'elle était plus de mon goût que l'autre. Ne me demandez pas leur nom, je l'ai oublié. J'y suis allé il y a quelques semaines, alors...

Donc, après ma douche, la demoiselle de mon choix (5'-3", 130 lbs, 25-27 ans, D) est venu me rejoindre avec un shooter de cognac, une petite barre de chocolat et une bouteille d'eau. C'est une attention sympatique de leur part. Le massage était plutôt une session de frottage musculaire vigoureux qu'un massage structuré et ciblé sur des zones en particulier. Ce n'était pas mauvais mais différent. Après avoir fait le dos (probablement 40 minutes), elle a brièvement massé mes jambes pour ensuite me demander de me retourner (eh non, pas de chatouilles). Elle a tourné autour du pot pendant quelques minutes et m'a finalement demandé si je voulais un massage complet. N'étant pas un habitué, je lui ai demandé: combien? Elle me dit $40. J'ai dis, woh là! c'est $20 d'habitude (en me préparant à me lever). Elle me dit en rechignant: c'était $20 il y a dix ans. Puis après une hésitation, elle dit: si vous voulez pour $20, je peux le faire. Je me suis dis que ce serait probablement fait dans la mauvaise humeur et je lui ai donc suggéré une finition sans son top pour $40, ce qu'elle a accepté.

Durant toute la session et même à la fin, elle était très distante et regardait toujours le mur ou l'horloge. Ce n'est pas une sensation très chaleureuse. Pourtant, je ne suis pas si moche que ça...

Allez-y si vous voulez, c'est un salon OK mais je vous laisse ma place.

Je salue ton courage!

Dommage que la thérapiste ne se concentre pas davantage sur le massage... elle aurait pu mériter son pourboire amplement.

Lorsque le massage est bien fait, le client est davantage tenté par la suite...

Tant pis, pour cet endroit.

Justme

Elle voulait 40$ pour un handjob en disant que c'étais 20$ il y a 10 ans. Vraiment greedy, j'ai jamais payé 40$ de ma vie pour un handjob seulement...

BobGratton

Hi Bob,

You should have told her that 10 years ago, a home computer with perhaps a Pentium III processor costed over $2000. Nowadays how much would it go for... $100?? LOL

Tw1

tw1 said:
Hi Bob,

You should have told her that 10 years ago, a home computer with perhaps a Pentium III processor costed over $2000. Nowadays how much would it go for... $100?? LOL

Tw1

Excellent point !

About 10 years ago i used to go to a magic salon on Jean Talon verry close to St Hubert St. . It was on the second floor of a barbershop . It was alomst impossible to get a description , i just passed by and has a massage with the girl that was available . I cant remember not having a good time at this ''goldmine'' . Never was money discussed and i got double the attention given in any massage place these day's .

Anyone ?

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  7. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  8. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  9. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  10. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  15. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  17. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  18. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  19. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  20. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  25. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  29. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  32. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  35. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  37. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  39. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  40. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  41. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  42. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  44. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  45. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  47. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 35-6093 🌸
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  49. bumika.vashi:
  50. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
Back