Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.net | Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massage Parlor Reports

Quick action............. Jackson; Again Thanks

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8
You had to bring up Louie from Happiness. Damn you!!!!

Van

Friday nite decided to end my two month abstinance of AMPs, ending up with Sora at Sun. Said she's only been there a couple days. I'd say she's on the younger/average age, looks korean/jap mix to me (almond vs round face), enhanced top, bit of a fuller pear shaped bottom than the typical korean w/o a butt to speak of, and blond/brown hair (I prefer straight and jet black). Typical fare, but I was a little distracted by 20-somethings yapping as they were headed to/from CyUglies, so had a below average time. I'd give her solid 6s and 7s, but nothing worth repeating before checking the full stable. Glad to be back, take care out there. KL

ps. Looking forward to Honey's return in a couple weeks.

I hope the "Katoey" in your handle doesn't imply you've got a thing for gender-bender LOS "ladyboys".

Went into 14K a couple weeks ago, haven't had a chance to add a review yet. So much for that hiatus. ;)

Green was closed for renovations, Rio was farther then I felt like going, and it was a bit late at night for me to wonder about H&H, so I figured I'd try a new place. The restaurant/bar above weirded me out a bit, but I went for it anyway. I'm pretty sure the bouncers know what's up, but I don't know them anyway.

Mamasan invited me in before I even made it to the buzzer, seemed to know I wasn't a regular, so I just admitted I was new, and she set me up with Diana (who may be the same as Diane in an earlier post, but she's been there more than 10 days if that's the case). Great rack, decent 30ish body, and looks great in a little bikini.

Fairly good, playful table shower, and then right back to the room. She gave a great massage, and her English was good enough to hold a convo while she relaxed me. Then, the lights came down, and so did the bikini. Nice rub of her hard nips on my body, full lickdown, and one hell of an AR job. Not quite the full on one that I had at my last time at Rio, but no complaints here.

CBJ was almost good enough for me to not care that it wasn't BB, and plenty of attention to the boys. Then she surprised me and started rubbing herself and moaning to "get hot", followed by me helping her with that, and her asking to be under me. Main event was incredible, with her doing that hip swivel that AMP girls have down so well. Moaning the entire time was a bit mechanical, but I appreciate her effort.

After the main event, she climbed up with me and kept massaging, eventually getting down to clean me up and getting me a drink. She def. wasn't a clock watcher, and had a great attitude all around. Made sure I knew her name, so I could repeat (and I def. would!), and offered even better next time.

Oddly, she did ask how I found out about 14K, and of course I said "a friend". She was like "Is your friend the internet?" I denied that, of course, but yeah 14K is most likely onto this site. Good for them, though, because it may become my new favorite spot, due to accessibility, and the fact that the new Downtown sucks bigtime based on reviews.

No, it does not work like that... At least not in the DC area. Girls move to other places to make more money or because they do not fit in with whereever they are at. That's it.

Around 5:30 PM today (Sat.) there were about 5 police cars -- NO lights flashing -- idling in front of Camelot and the general Jasmine/M. Street/Star Spa area. I spotted a female officer in attendance as well.

Anyone have any idea what happened? And where?

I was a bit spooked so I went elsewhere.

I usually hit Star and Camelot the same time on Saturdays and I realized that almost every Saturday that I could recall, there had been one or more police cars just parked in that area -- not the whole evening -- just making themselves obvious around the dinner-time hour.

As I'm sure some of D.C.'s finest enjoy the show at Camelot, and as Camelot is super-close to the location of Star/M. Street/Jasmine spas, I'm pretty sure those blue-boys know what's what.

That said, why the LE presence on Saturdays -- this Saturday in particular?

I've been inside Star during those same hours and have NEVER heard any commotion outside -- in fact, I walked out very happy from Star recently and practically tripped into a police officer. I kept my cool and he didn't blink at me.

So I don't think they're there to shakedown spa patrons per se.

Just very curious as to what's going on in that area every Saturday afternoon.

I will never kiss another girl at an Amp. Bareback cuming seems wrong on so many levels.

I am in Japan now but will be back in DC soon.

Thanks for the update!

Got a question, since we're talking prices.

Haven't done the AMP thing in a bit, esp since HWC and Downtown closed. So I headed out to Jasmine Therapy in DC (on stripper alley; Camelot is a few doors down). There I met Julie, who guided me to a room.

She asked me if I'd been there before and I said no. She then quoted me $170! I'm used to paying $60-70 for the message, then negotiating for extras later. Not knowing what kind of service that all included, I declined and left.

Something about the exchange didn't seem right. Is there are new pricing protocol with the DC AMPs?

Thanks

I am absolutely stunned by the paranoia that appear in all those posts!

I am safely back here in Europe. If you read all my posts on the ISG you will see that, if I were a cop in DC, I would not spend much of my time chasing AMPs in DC. Anyway, I will not continue this absolutely appaling discussion and leave you all to root in your own paranoia.

Without your contribution, I had a very good time in DC, thanks a lot, and have already shared this info with 4 nice and honest.ooking guys who cared to Pm me.

With regards to grammar and language, whenever any of you can post in a foreign language as well as I can in yours, I'll consider your comments. For the time being, I can onlty express my contempt for you all, and leave you roast in your shit.

This is not the norm for DC. yet.

This could be what we are pricing ourselves into. I've not really seen this in DC, but it happened to me once in AC, and my thought was "what the fuck, it's other people's money I won while playing poker, i'll give it a try once". The girl asks for $$ up front (the going rate in AC is .6 + 1.4, I usually pay less claiming I'm from out of town and that's what we pay in DC). But the girl (and she was hawt), said $$ to get in the door, no negotiating. I paid and I went in, nice TS, wonderful massage, and then straight on to FS no questions asked, except "you like this? You wanna try a different position?" She was a trooper. Now I ended up paying the normal fee (for up there), and it was one of the most hassle free exp. I've had. I asked at the end why they want the money up front. Her answer, some guys don't want to tip or they want to tip less than the going rate. This way they don't have to deal with those customers.

For years the going rate in DC/virginia has been .60/.80/$ for HJ/BJ/FS. If you don't buy that go READ THE FUCKING FORUM for more than a year. Oh sure you can find someone quoting lower prices going back as far as you can read on this forum, but if you read all the MP reviews, and not just cherry pick the one's that support your view you'll see that the prices I quote were the norm.

Now, I've even seen posts where guys brag about leaving .15 tip for FS, or.5 for HJ. These guys aren't getting away with something, they're harming the rest of us.

Why have people been been quoting .4 for HJ? Because the mms have been raising the entrance rate from .6 to .8 (one amp in tysons wants $ for the door, no extras included). So the thought is I WILL NEVER PAY MORE THAN 1.2 FOR HJ!!!. The reality is that in many if not most of these places, the tech doesn't see a dime of that entrance fee, so lowering your tip, so that the overall damage remains the same as what you've been paying for the last 5 years, means that the tech is getting less money than she used to for the same services.

While we might pine for the days that sun printed .10$ coupons, and the ladies were so good that we used code words to keep LEO from just being handed the info; the reality is that more and more joints are going to .8 entrance (no extras incl.), and the economy is not what it was just 2 years ago. This summer gas rose to almost 2x what it was 2 years ago, food is up, the buck is trading worse than usual, all costs are going up, everyone is feeling it, so some people's solution is to pay their tech less than normal, while self-righteously claiming that they are holding the line and they will pay no more.

Hey, I'm against paying more than the norms, I'm not for upping the rates, but a currency is designed to be worth less over time. If you don't want to pay .8 to get in the door, then don't walk in, let them know the door fee is too much and you're taking your money elsewhere where they still only charge .6 for entrance. But don't take it out on the tech, making her suffer because you're a cheap bastard. The more guys don't pay the going rate for services, the more girls are going to choose other cities and/or the door rate will include the extras.

Again, we may be pricing ourselves into another pricing structure. One place might be trying it already. This could be the way that things go. I hope not but we may be doing it too ourselves.

To the poster who will respond with NEVER TAKE MORE THAN $.6 INTO THESE PLACES , EVER!!! - STFU

Wayward One

H&H is highly unpredictable if you are looking for anything other than a HJ. It is a legit spa but the floatation tank has been out of commission for about three months. Owner says she is trying to get a replacement tank shipped in from Pennsylvania. The floatation tank (when it works) is unique for this area. The hot tub is as good as any private one I have soaked in and is surrounded by mirrors.

This is a great place in any event. For the past few years, there have been three or four love doves (not code-- these are real white birds) in a cage in the front room that give a constant chirp. My favorite room is the "Presidential Suite" which has a stand up shower built into the room. Each room has a sink, mirror and sterilized comb. Bring your own cover if you want more than a happy ending.

Appointment is recommended. Usually open until midnight but owner discourages walk-ins or appointments after 10pm. On a slow night, I have spent 3 hours there for the. 80 entrance fee (including 1. 5 hours in the floatation tank). Definitely not a rush job once the owner gets to know you.

Girls over time have been from all over the world-- Virginia, Brazil, FSU, Ukraine, Poland (a knock out blond), Argentina, Spain-- but mainly Virginia. Ages vary widely. Most are in massage school, have graduated from massage school or express an intent to attend massage school. Unless you put a tip under your watch on the sink, it is usually a hot tub followed by massage followed by a friendly exit. Any thing extra, do not tell the owner. She doesn't want to know and the girl will be gone fired after you leave if you blab. You'll have no less than an hour in the massage room (in addition to your time in the floatation tank and/or hot tub) and then the owner will slip an envelope under the door signaling time up.

Fabulous place to relax.

The only place that I know that does this is the M1 in Detroit - check the Detroit forum for details if you have the travel budget. When I was there last October, it was done on the massage table, with soap instead of oil, but it was wonderful.

For many years I worked near the Eastern Market and was a regular at a quiet spa across the street from the Marine Barracks. It was largely under the radar, and I can't even remember an ad in the Post back in the days when there as many as thirty ads each day. It was always a pleasure to sneak out of the office for a quickie at noon, or to cure a sudden white-out by telling my secretary that I had "an appointment out of the building."

I left that job almost ten years ago, and seldom get into the District these days. When I did drop by a few years ago there was a small sign tacked to the door to the effect that "This is now a PRIVATE residence. Do NOT disturb."

Today I was back on Capitol Hill and happened to walk by, and the sign was gone, and there was a discreet note on the bell button that said only "VIP."

I couldn't resist and I pressed the bell, and went in. The whole place has been completely remodeled (and looks a lot better.) It's now a fixed price ($.6) and they were very accommodating. I was short on time, and the shower was occupied, so we went right to business. My provider was Sue, and her skills blew me away. Great technique, and she paid a lot of attention to my friends, the boys.

I have fond memories of banging along in time with the Marine Band in years past. I'm glad to know that those days may not be gone forever. I will undoubtedly be back.

Don't know if it's already been posted here (probably is. You guys are so fast) but Gold Spa has a sign that says "closed for renovations". Strange, given that it didn't open that long ago and was all tricked out (no pun) as far as I could see.

So I proceeded glumly to the third floor for old 1829. It always was "old" because the average age was over 50 it seemed. This time, as I walked back to the stairs from Gold, I caught the disgusting smell in the carpet. I don't know what it is, but it reeks bad and let's just say is not conducive to anything approaching romance.

Get in the place, greeted by Mamasan and shown the room. Young early 30ish gal "Candy" walks in, decent looking, small breasts, asks if I want a shower

TS: solid 4 (no special attention; no small talk)

Proceed to the room for a massage

Massage: solid 4 (she's totally not into it and hence, neither am I)

Asks me what I want, I explain HJ and nakedness. And offer a. 06 tip; she says minimum. 1; I say WTF, full service is. 1, she says no it's. 14. I say that's friggin expensive

Then I say OK, I'll go for it; she says no you can't and BTW no DATY either

So standard and not very good R&T. R&T can be very sensual and, IMHO, a great experience but this chick went from zero to fifty in like 5 secs. Asked her to slow down about 10x. Asked for a little talking. No go. She showed me the goods (which were fine) but I was not happy and anger does not help me pop.

Also, it's never the right answer to say "no" when the customer asks you if you like it.

Avoid this place: stinky and bad service.

...which is why I took the Orange line into Mcpherson Square and walked a couple blocks to get real HAPPY!!

This girl is OUTSTANDING in all areas!! Nice, long TS followed by a good, solid 35 minutes of pounding in every position imaginable!

If you want a good massage, go to one of the NoVa AMPs but if you want the BEST of the REST, just go get HAPPY!

JJ

You're right, discretion goes hand in hand with privacy. Nonetheless the level of discretion varies from one person to the next. I thought my posts were appropriately censored. It appears that wasn't the overall consensus.

I don't believe a single news source; I would formulate my own conclusions after reviewing several news sources. However, with the news industry being overrun by conglomerates, it's very difficult to distinguish hidden agendas from real news.

On the other hand, when I see the headline "8 People Arrested for Prostitution in a Local Massage Parlor, " I certainly believe it as the need to fabricate such information yields no added value (maybe for the editor's wicked satisfaction).

Ian

Went to see a nice Latina over in Nova. She was on one of the local boards saying "massage" and I was in the mood for a nice massage after a long hard week and work. They off FS but this one had advertised massage. I made the appt and went and basicly got a bj to completion. Went to see her again yesterday and got FS.

Shoutbox
  1. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl from Lebanon is joining our team bringing with her a unique set of skills and a fresh perspective ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  2. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Mia, Tiffany & Zoey. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey,
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  5. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณLacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin ...Great Service+...๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face...Service Queen...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jessie | Jullie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young & pretty...Great Service+...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  6. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Sophia and young fun Yoyo 36DDD open mind, sweet EFG Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Foxy -๐Ÿ”ฅYour new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5โ€™7โ€ sexy Korean girl with a wild ro
  9. Forever Spa:
    TRACY and CINDY ARE HERE TODAY. NICO IS OFF
  10. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  11. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  12. KSpa:
    SATURDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: CICI, HELEN, YOYO & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CICI is a slim 110 Lbs & pretty 23 years โ€œMust Tryโ€ honey, with all menus available. HELEN stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. YOYO is JAPANESE, 21 Yrs, 5โ€™2โ€ & 115 Lbs, with a nice big ass & great service.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Ashley, Mia & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ASHLEY is a beautiful fair skinned Spanish mix lady with D boobs, and a full menu to please you. LINDA is a beautiful young Asian mix girl, 60Kgs with big D Cup boobs with pointy nipples, very friendly, bbbj and many services. MIA is a young & slim
  14. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services.
  15. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  16. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  17. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธNANA & YOYO. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Yoyo is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services. Yoyo is a rare SUPERSTAR.
  20. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ Vietnamese JULIE is back ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. shuikwong:
    Z one
  23. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petite, sensitive chest, pretty face...Service Queen...๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...After 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnam tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin ...Great Service+...โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.258.0777 โœฐ
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl &new Asian girl in today
  26. Joseph123456:
    Z one
  27. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Ruby ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  30. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  32. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  33. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: Sasa & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž SASA is la slim young beauty with C Cups and many services available. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild.
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Tina with curve body and young Pretty Sally, fun EFG Lina and young sweet student Summer are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  36. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  37. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  40. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Yoyo ๐Ÿ˜is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness๐Ÿ˜Real pictures of Y
  41. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAOLA, ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MALIYA, NISHA, ANGEL, RAVEN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  44. LittleMan:
    Best massage in Oakville/Burlington?
  45. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew girl Judy ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Apple-Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  46. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  47. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  48. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAngie, Cindy & Jenny. Angie is a a tall slim beauty with long hair, big boobs & a very friendly menu. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy
  50. KSpa:
    THURSDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ADA, VICKY, KELLY & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ADA is 23, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120 Lbs, sweet and sexy with a nice 36C bust and great services. VICKY is 21, Korean, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, with a cute pretty face, good service, & nice 34B pillows to comfort you. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34Dโ€™s
Back