Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.net | Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massage Parlor Reports

301: Great review.

Lax, good job being vigilant. I would have missed that. The really funny thing when scanning his posts was how easy you could spot the questions. Just look for the "?" in the title or the first three sentences. I doubt I have ever seen such a perfect record of leeching. I think we need to get his handle changed: to 411.

And now to another work of erotic fiction. Enjoy.

A Tale of Three Kitties.

LL and BB are on a mission--cure yellow fever in both of us. LL has been reading the fucking forum, and AMP action all arond the city is becoming more interesting. Prettier girls, better service for the most part, more choices. Maybe we can put Black Wednesday to bed--a stain in our collective conscience, like Black Tuesday (depression), Pearl Harbor, 9-11, and the seemingly never ending stream of atrocities humans commit upon each other. Sorry, tripping again. Must be something I ingested...

LL received some great PM intel from several of you guys, and I am grateful for every nugget--I actually had options, but I chose the AMP with the greatest draw, for moi... The intent of this review is to entertain, not offer any information that is factual. Therefore, I won't thank any specific member since it would probably give away the AMP and probably the provider, something I don't want to do with Black Wednesday seared into my already abused conscience. PM for details, unless you are a non-contributor, in which case I hope you enjoy the following work of fiction. Oh, BTW, The names have been changed to protect the guilty. The "Three Kitties" refer to three very wonderful Korean women and/or their attached, genuine Korean pussies.

Rang the bell, and was buzzed in. Mamasan recognized me, and I immediately asked for Kitty1, who was recommended by a member who I have already thanked by PM. I was informed Kitty1 was busy. Apparently, in her month here, she has developed quite a clientรจle. I chose to wait and was ushered into the waiting area.

BB chose to take the next draw and was ushered into a room. Kitty2 was apparently cleaning up from the last customer. In her travels to/from room and the shower, LL was able to get a glimpse of Kitty2, standing in the hallway, back lit by a overhead light. OMFG. Young, thin, beautiful face, flat tummy, tiny ass--A perfect spinner body. She also had long, wavy jet black hair most of the way down her back. Desire filled me. My wingman was in for quite a treat. He told me the kitty was super tight, and since we have have shared several exceptional pussies in our travels, I conclude that I have to hit it.

His stats go something like this...

Kitty2:
Face: 9
Body: 9+
Attitude: 9
massagi: ? I forgot, but I think he said it was good.
This girl has superstar potential. Worthy of a repeat.

I was waiting for about 15 minutes when an absolutely stunning woman appeared before me. She came over and gave me a big hug and a kiss, and told me it had been too long since I have come before. It truly had been. This girl, Kitty3, was truly beautiful. About 5'6" Black hair, C+ enhanced tits, a soft round ass, flat tummy and a very pretty face. She knew I was waiting for Kitty1, but she offered her services if I was tired of waiting. her Engrish was good, so I told her I wanted two hours time. One with Kitty1 and the other with her. She kissed me again and took me to her room.

In the room, she made sure that she understood my wishes for two hours time with two girls. Yes. I gave her two house fees and her tip up front. Another very sweet kiss and she told me to undress while she informs Kitty1 of the plan. She returned and gave me a nice, well, really very nice shower. Lots of flirting and laughter. At the finish of the shower, an OMFG beauty stepped into the shower room.

She introduced herself as Kitty1. Amazing. Bust-length wavy black hair, enhanced B's, tight little round ass, flat tummy, and an infectious smile. Truly a stunner. She informed me she was taking over the session. What? Me complain? Hell no. Back in what had now become "my" room, there was none of this "get on your face, honey" horseshit. she dimmed the lights and immediately stripped as I sat on the edge of the bed and stared-open mouthed. She came to me and kissed me sweetly on the lips then started working on my neck with her lips. I was manually exploring that perfect body when she presented a most lovely breast for my feeding enjoyment. I was still sitting and she was standing, then she worked her mouth downward to little LL.

The next ten minutes were almost Lique-esque. Despite Lique's rep on this board, the fact remains she gives the best BJ in DC. Well, Kitty1 is a contender. As another pleasant surprise, she gave me a BBBJ. It was intense, and then she would play with the balls to let me back off. I eventually would have unloaded in her mouth, so I had to stop her. Payback time.

DATY time was a dream. She loves it, and that is one of my many kinks. When I can get the hooker off, my life is so much more complete. I may be wrong and she only faked two O's. But I doubt I am wrong. She wanted my dick in her kitty. Raincoat on. I told her the position was her choice, so she sat me on the bed with my knees slightly raised up. She turned around and instead of me getting up on my knees for doggie, I remained seated and she backed that perfect little round ass up to me and slipped me inside. Ain't nothin' better than a slow, easy fuck with a beautiful Asian woman.

Her massagi was absolutely wonderful. One of the best ever at an AMP. After some brief cuddling, she got up and dressed and got my towel. She told me Kitty3 was coming, so I gave her her standard tip and told her I would see her soon. A kiss and she was gone...

Kitty1
Face: 8
Body: 9 (one demerit - enhanced tits)
Attitude: 9+
massagi: 10
This girl has superstar potential. Worthy of a repeat.

30 seconds later, Kitty3 entered the room, dimmed the lights and disrobed. Here we go...

Actually, the sessions were very similar. We necked, ate some tits, and she slid down for the BJ. Now this one was covered, so I see Kitty3 is a bit more reserved. CBJ was OK, but come on guys, how the hell could that compare. Again, following my my fresh memory I hit the DATY. Her kitty was also sweet and inviting, but she did not get into the DATY as much so I decided to fuck her. You might recall my mention that this girl is beautiful? I love looking at her face, but I wanted to doggie and play with that perfect ass. It seems there is a mirror beside the bed. I positioned her so I could see her face and watch her tits bounce in the mirror while pounding. She adjusted the angle so she could watch me also. Nicely erotic. since she was my second woman in an hour, I fucked her like two women, as BB is fond of saying.

I collapsed into a heap and she attended to me nicely. Massage, again after the main event, was pretty standard. Towel, dressed and informed my friend was waiting a long time. She related the story of the look on his face when he was informed I had been a pig and he had to wait an extra hour.

Kitty3
Face: 9+
Body: 8 (one demerit - enhanced tits)
Attitude: 8
massagi: 6
Worthy of a repeat.

The ride home was, well, relaxed.

LoveLOS

Disclaimer: Nothing I post is true. While three kitties were seemingly abused, testing has proven the pounding they received remained entirely within their design specification, and besides, they seemed to enjoy it. Remember, best actess always wins.

Any good AMP's in Suburban Maryland.- Gaithersburg, Rockville, Bethesda, Silver Spring areas? The places I used to go 4-5 years ago are all gone. Also, what are the going rates?

I am also finding this topic interesting as well. I am willing to pay a little extra for a more a more enjoyable time. It is worth it for me.

I have not been to AC lately, but perhaps I should and try it out based on the reviews others have suggested.

It's been shaping up to be a hot, humid day today. Best to stay indoors, where the AC is running. In fact, I was down in the city just a while earlier and decided I needed to step into one of DC's many establishments to cool off a spell.

Wouldn't you know it? Of all the places to step into, I guess my little feet had known where to go, because the next thing I knew, I was handing.6 to a nice lady who was within that establishment. And she took me to a room where I could lie down and cool off. (She must have realized how hot it was out there.)

A few minutes later, in walks a familiar face (about 45 y. O., 36D, straight hair, 5'-4", 120#). She must have thought it was hot, too, because she had on a one-piece bikini. Very nice. We talked for a bit, and she asked if I wanted a shower to wash off and cool down some more, so I said sure and off we went. A soapy affair ensured, and then we went back to the room to catch up on things.

Long and short, I wound up giving her a massage from top to bottom and everywhere in-between. And, lo! And behold, when she turned over, I realized that I had a "magic wand" with me, the type that makes little girls happy. She must have had a lot of wishes built up, because I kept using that wand for about 15 minutes in connection with a magical kiss. At one point, she actually took ahold of it and granted some particular, unspoken wish to herself. Thoroughly satisfied, she lay there for a bit, and we cuddled and talked and did some DFK. Then, she says, "Your turn."

A long, slow BBBJ followed. Then, at one point, she asks, "You ready? " Well, . Of course I am. She slipped the cover on me and then proceeded to do a kimshi squat for about 5 minutes. But, I could tell that she was a bit exhausted from all the wishes my magic wand had granted her, so we switched positions and finished about 5 minutes later in full "mish posish" and having her tits up against my chest. Always a real treat. As we finished, I think she got one final wish. Then, we relaxed a moment before MMS knocked on the door to see if we had cooled off enough.

She leaves and comes back with a hot towel, a cup of Scope, and a glass of cold water. A nice touch, as always. I dress, we hug, I tip $, and she sees me to the door with a LFK. I plan to return, once more.

RR

Facilities
Cleanliness: 9.5
Friendliness: 9.5
Comfort: 8.5​

Therapist
FBAS: 8 , 8.5* , 9.5 , 9.5
Fun Factor: 9
Value: 8.5 - 9
Repeatability: 10​

* - This gal is a bit self-conscious. Those who know her know why. But you can overcome that by reassuring her. She's be more relaxed, and you'll get far better service, if she's not distracted by what makes her self-conscious.

(FYI, YMMV because I usually bring something for the therapist and MMS. However, I'm fairly certain most others would enjoy this establishment. A guy can cool off and get hot at the same time.)

10:30am is a little early. They usually open around 11:30 or so

Went to VIP and Orange and sadly confirmed the news. Then I went to that same place our colleague went to, also had Ruby or "Luby, " and recognized her from Orange. So, good talent stays in town! Fast massage, but prefaced it by saying they were very busy due to the holiday; good attention everywhere; smooth smokin; offered (I think) 69 but that's not my game in that context; sweet, natural nips and all made up for the short time. Would I repeat? Of course, I already did!

Looks like a good one to chance. I'm eager to hear how it went. I'll swap that info with you.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
I just got back from a ride on the Orange line to a stop somewhere between Rosslyn and New Carrollton.

I had to walk FAR too far to see the person I saw.

It was well worth the hike and I came out of there feeling 30 years younger but really tired! I almost took a taxi back to the Metro!

Anyway, if you are a senior with over 100 posts I might answer your PM for details.

JJ

The first week of December I made an unanticipated trip to DC and did not have an opportunity to read the AMP postings for DC before I had left my computer so when I wanted to make a visit to an AMP on Thursday 12/3 I was forced to rely upon my memory of previous visits.
THEIRrst visitor of the dayShe probably wouldn't have been my first choice as I like them a little younger, and not as much in the bust area. We started with a TS where she did an average job and got all the important spots several times. She had asked if I had been there before and I stated, correctly, 3 or 4 times including last June when I had last been in the DC area. During the TS I tried several times to caress her off hand and thigh with little result. We then returned for the massage which was light and somewhat short as I again tried to massage her. When we had entered the room I had reached into my shirt pocket and brought out my glasses case with a folded $ in plane sight when I placed it on the top of the stand. After a very few minutes of massage and counter massage she hopped off the table and said something like "you win" and said she would be back in a minute. She appeared to leave to get some lube and cover and upon her return proceeded to strip off her clothes and climbed on the table.

She proceeded with a BJ, some DATY, Cowgirl, Missionary, and several other positions as I was trying to hold out for a longer session. When we finished I asked her to lie on top or next to me and this only lasted for about half a minute with the explanation that she did not like a massage nor cuddling. At the end she rubbed fingers together looking for tip so I pointed to glasses case, which she picked up and handed to me so I could give her the tip.

Face 5
body maybe a 5 for me but more for those who like the larger bolt on's
TS - 6 or 7
Massage 3 as it was very short.
Effort her overall session 7 or more as she was willing to go to multiple positions and worked real hard to get me off.
Attitude maybe 5 as she had limits I didn't like

Would I go back to her - only if she was the last one available as she would let me do what I like, however her effort was very good.

Monday 12/7 I had a chance to visit another AMP about 2:00pm. Since I did not wish to see Soy again I decided to visit another AMP and selected second floor on M, which I found to be closed as there was no longer a sign at the door, just one for third floor, which I would not even consider. I then walked down the block to the Jaz place and was admitted by Nikki.

She asked for entry fee and left me to undress. Off to TS which was reasonably good with plenty of attention to the right spots. Back to the room display glasses case and of to the massage which was OK but not long as wandering hands again had an effect. On to dropping clothes and action. At the end she took the tip and asked if there was more tip. I said no, sorry, that was all the money I brought, which was mostly the truth as I do not take wallet, watch, etc to visit. She left to get hot towels to wash face, clean up body etc. I then got dressed as she handed me my clothes and she put on my socks, shoes, and coat. I asked if she could get me a Coke and she did so. She hadn't told me her name so I asked and she told me as we walked to the door.

Face 6
Body 6
TS 7
Massage 6
effort 7
Would I repeat? maybe however I prefer to visit a different lady each time, unless I get an outstanding visit.

Since I have not read the recent reviews I am not sure what is happening in DC at this time. I do know that Green and jaz were open when I visited and that 1800 M second floor did not have sign nor doorbell that I had used previously for visits.

When I return to DC in February, I will be better prepared by having read the reviews so maybe I will have a slightly better visit.
Now off to read the other recent reviews.

The Don would have seen our new adventurer has been properly greeted by his fellow board members, as you gentlemen have done quite well. (After all, if geing flamed three times for one stupid post is not a leaning experience, a newb probably still wouldn't get it with six flames.) Then TM would extend the hand of friendship with some sage advice on how to become a trusted forum member and that if he accepts his flames graciously and learns from his mistakes we mostly have a short memory for newbie gaffes.

As for me, I am on [post=533141]vacation[/post] also. Heading to TJ today to really make this a fantasy vacation.

LL

Two months lurker, first time poster. After reviewing all the posts on this site, I am ready to give my two cents.

Stopped by 14K last week early in the morning hours to release some steam after arguing with my SO. First time back since Black Wednesday.

Saw two girls when the doors open. Both faces looked good from a distance. Mamasan led me to the room and I handed the house-pay to Mamasan and she refused, insisting that I provide it to the girl.

SIDE NOTE: After the fall-out, the inn-keepers are often afraid of UC. Taking the house pay can lead to an arrest. Although the case always gets thrown out in court, they donโ€™t like the hassle. This new tradition created some friction between Mamasan and the working girls. Working girls argue that Mamasan get paid for doing nothing and theyโ€™re right. At some locations, Mamasan donโ€™t even open the door unless all the girls were busy.

While I was undressing, one of the girls I saw earlier entered. I saw her face and she was at least in her mid forties, complete with wrinkles around the eyes. I immediately requested another girl. The inn-keeper said they had three girls working but only one was available, so I had to wait for maybe 10 minutes. She did offer me the sauna however. I opted to wait in the room.

A while later Young came in. Face was average, body was a little bit on the heavy side with enhanced Cโ€™s (rock hard). She was conversational in English but spoke Korean to me. We decided to forgo the shower and she didnโ€™t provide the hot towel wipe down either. She left to get supplies.

When she came back, she got undressed and started to play tongue soccer. Note-to-self, never kiss this provider (I just came in from the street without showering and wipe-down and she was slobbering all over my goods). She then proceeded to put on the cover with her hands and began a 2 minutes CBJ while I pet her kitty. Quickly switched to miss without lube, which was out of the ordinary. We moved to the K9 rhythm and her acting ability kicked in. As I was getting into it, she stopped me and applied some lube. She left and brought back hot towel for clean up.

Well, I was curious. So I decided to check things out.

14K, I agree, was getting too much press. Besides, I saw maybe a dozen cop cars from the end of 66 to a few blocks past the monument.

Anyway, rang the bell and was buzzed in. I was greeted by a girl in a bikini top and a little skirt. She was simply happy to see me, which was good. The standard question, have I been there before. Sure. The place was empty. Maybe the sea of tourists outside was a deterrent. No matter.

On to the shower, nice hot water, and good scrubbing all over.

Next, back in the room. She starts with the fingertips and I ashed for 'hard' so she sprang into action, immediately massaging my back and legs. Felt good.

Flip, and I discover she's on the thick side, but that's ok. Better a little thick than a stick. We proceed to mish, and I'm not getting too far. Next (after a roll of the eyes), we walk the dog and I'm done.

Cleanup was fine and after a hug and a card I left. Maybe 50 minutes. It's ok though. I'm not complaining. Genuinely good time.

Solid 8s across the board. Her name was Nana. And she was giggly when I asked. Funny. It was like she was keyed up on something. Maybe just happy to see a customer. Who knows.

Be careful out there.

Happy 4th of July!

Cabbie!

You couldn't find it? There's a massive blinking, red neon sign on top of the building that says GET LAID HERE NOW! Also search lights shine from its location with wailing sirens.

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, MAY, NIMRAT, NINA, ANGELINA, MALIYA, SANA, MONIKA, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŽˆat 4385 Sheppard Avenue east ๐ŸŒนโฃ๐Ÿ‘„Saturday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ โ™ฅ Tammy, and ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’— milf Mary๐ŸŽˆ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ๐Ÿ‘„ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki and Tiffany Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  4. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is New today. Details to follow...
  5. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ SPA: SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy.
  6. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  7. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  8. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE & NANA. Maggie is sweet, slim and very talented. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  9. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Niko & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Niko is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body, natural C Cups and long nipples.
  10. Tajul Islam:
    how much Per hours rate only sex
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  12. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available Today
  13. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  14. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New girl Angel๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  15. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  18. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RETA is a young & slim Chinese girl with a sexy trim figure. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets
  19. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  20. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  21. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  24. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  27. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Yoyo ๐Ÿ˜is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness๐Ÿ˜Real pictures of Y
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty Sally 30 years old and young sweet student Summer , young fun Tina with curve body and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  31. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew girl Judy ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Apple-Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  32. princess25:
    SUNRISE RELAXATION 302 adelaide st w .2nd floor/john st Downtown.call 416-916-7276.Today Tina , Jennifer,Kitty working today.Tina is very slim beauty with long hair.Kitty big boobs & very friendly.Jennifer is a incredibly sexy lady with a smilethat will melt your heart..
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion...Experience her exceptional service that goes above and beyond...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAngie, Cindy & Jenny. Angie is a a tall slim beauty with long hair, big boobs & a very friendly menu. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy
  37. KSpa:
    THURSDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ADA, VICKY, KELLY & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ADA is 23, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120 Lbs, sweet and sexy with a nice 36C bust and great services. VICKY is 21, Korean, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, with a cute pretty face, good service, & nice 34B pillows to comfort you. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34Dโ€™s
  38. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services
  39. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, HELEN, LULU, & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  40. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Japanese Lily 36DDD and young sweet Ivy 30 years with big buttocks , young fun Tina with curve body and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tiffany,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Rania ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  47. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her.
  48. doap:
    cunning
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
Back