Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massage Parlor Reports

Probably not the 1333 I've seen mentioned in other reviews. I wandered around a circle, had a doughnut, crossed the street, and went upstairs. Met Lucky. Got a nice playful TS, then a decent massage.- through a towel, which was a first for me. I wasn't particular inspired at that point, so I asked if she could lend a hand. She seemed slightly disappointed, but she happily agreed. I asked if I could see more, but that upped the ante so I said never mind. Too bad for her, because it takes me longer without the eye candy. She was actually quite tired, but her attitude was good. 6. 5 across the board I suppose. I may go back when I feel the need for a more thorough workout, but I kind of miss Nana so it may be a while.

Was outside of the 1333 yesterday, and I saw something that cracked me up. There was a cute Asian girl literally hanging out of the top story window, passing a package down to the next floor by a rope! I have no idea why. The sign did say closed in the window, so maybe they have just gone to ground? At any rate, it made me smile and also wonder what the establishment downstairs has been getting up to.

It's been along time since I visited DC AMPs. I used to visit Downtown and Supra before they were shut down. I remember a Suzie at Downtown that was wild too. I can't tell you what she did with a little oil and a finger. Anyway, I would like to try out DC again. If someone can PM me info on Star Spa or M. VIP may also be worth a try. This is my first entry on this new site, so you won't find previous review. I have reviews on the old site for L. A. And Philidelphia. I also went to two AMPs in Columbia, SC, they are not worth reviewing on, but if one asks I will tell.

I like to call it "quick change" all the K girls I know do it. I would not read into it too much. Ease back a bit then hit her up again see how she responds, then you will know were ya stand.

Tried 1829 for the first time today. After all the good things I've read about it, was surprised to have a disappointing encounter.

The spa: Pretty average in most respects. They have a TS and sauna, like most of the AMPs. Massage tables didn't have head rests like professional tables, but were reasonably comfortable. Seemed a bit dingy to me, with spare g-strings and dresses hanging over the stove in the sauna and the living area just partitioned off with a small curtain.

The girl: Candy was short, and very thick. Decent face, nice natural boobs, but a large belly. Not my personal preference - I tend to go more for tight little spinners. But if I can be near the ones I want, I'll want the ones who're near.

The shower: A bit below average, with not much attention to the boys, and poor temperature control bouncing between cool and scalding hot.

The pitch: Standard cost for the room. She immediately starts up-selling. Demands $.4 tip for FS, and only accepts $ with lots of complaints and whining.

The performance: Poor. Lots of rules, no CG allowed. No BJ allowed. Insists I get off after about 5 min in mish and insists on no more FS. After another 5 min says her hands are tired and tells me to finish myself. Disgusted, I get up and leave.

Asked to see MMS on the way out, and was told that MMS was not there. I met the only other girl who was there, named Cookie. She looked considerably better, with a nice shape. Found myself wishing I'd asked for a lineup earlier.

F/B/A/S: 6/5/3/1 - Will not repeat.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 5
I had a senior moment in December and went to M-Street when I really wanted to go to Sun. I also had a less than average experience. The trainer was OK, but she tried to upsell another Jackson. Also, the facility itself was in really crappy condition. Too bad , because you can spend time at Camelot of Joanna's and get in the mood.

Hit M ST 3rd floor because I was drunk and needed a release (2nd floor was busy). I got a old model rushed service and she tried to bump the tuition from 100 to 140 I told her get bent and left. Sorry for the short review I am not at my normal computer and have to be quick.

Thanks Mongers.
I'm headed back to DC shortly and was wondering about 14k.
You've confirmed that it's alive and well.
Rose seems to be the board favorite these days.
Any others highly recommended?
What about any to avoid?

Now, for a trick...what if I get a therapist that I don't like?
How do you handle this? Can you switch, ask for a change, or just tough it out? In the past, I've usually been so nervous I just went with it. And, yeah, sometimes the gals that aren't as popular or hot give a little extra effort. But I'll try to go with the wisdom on here.

What about appointments at AMPs? Is this unheard of?
Or might it be a way to make sure I get to meet Rose?

OK. So I am brand new at this. Never did this before. I read some of the current posts in this thread and checked out Asian mist. Now I think I really messed up but I don't know?

I call up there and asks how much it costs cause in this thread I kept seeing $ 7 and I don't understand why so I just call and ask for the price and she tells me its 70. Ok cool. Then I see how people say they live the girl a tip of $1 or $2 and that makes me think 10 dollars or 20 dollars going off the logic of the 70 thing.

SO. I goto asian mist. The chick comes in and gets the money which is 80 and I tell her 10 will be the tip or whatever.

She's cleans me up etc, then we go in the room and she says what do you want and I tell her everything and she says what about 100? And I'm like I only got that 80 and she was like ok.

She does everything, and then after its over. And I'm all dressed she has her 10 tip on the table and she asks where is the other 70. And I'm like I already gave it to you.

What I didn't understand was she was saying I give her 80 on top of the 70 I already paid. She started to get upset and I told her I didn't bring anything else because I thought it was just 70. She said that 70 is just the house but I'm suppossed to pay more for the girl or something. She was really pissed and upset and was like "FUCKING MONEY!" after I tried to explain to her I didn't know and I misunderstood she let me out. But man, I think I am banned from there now.

So whats the correct money thing? Or was she tryna hustle me? I'm confused as hell. I felt like shit after that. I want to go one last time cause everything before that was great, but I'm too embarrassed now.

I agree with the "TIPS" as quoted by Sleezebum but everyone needs to remember their are exceptions.
I was at a hotel when I heard a flight crew member (none payng) complain about the transporter appearently non-verbally asking/expecting a TIPS. He defined a TIPS as:

T = To
I = Insure
P = Proper
S = Service

Thinkng in this way of course you want to give more for a hard riding cowgirl or other exceptonal performance but you do not want to over TIPS normal service and you DO NOT want to reward bad service. You also should let the establish know what the problem is with the service.

In the area (more NOVA) the ladies have learn to reach out and grab the cash. It seems as if everything is an auction. Offer $ and they ask $.20 and tell you this is what everyone is giving.

Do not trust, in ths area you will be worked if you allow.

The following fiction is for entertainment purposes only; any resemblance to real life is purely coincidental.

Its been about 2 months since my last post, and I do whole heartily apologize. Ever since Neverland was closed to all the fiction reading mongers here, I havenโ€™t really wanted to visit any other "lands of whimsy". But lately, the yellow fever has come across me, and I started back RTFF with earnest, trying to quell from the intel as to where I might find the type and level of service that I require. With my research up to date, I came up with my plan of attack. I had a primary target, with 2 others waiting as hot backups. Like any good monger, If my primary target was not available, I had backup.

My primary was code named Green, with the first alternate being code named Gold, followed by the second alternate being code name Super. I was scheduled to work late last night until 8pm. Lucky for me, we finished early and wrapped things up by 5pm. Well, with 3 hours of nothing to do (paid even); what is a good monger to do? With the battle plan in hand, I Scanned the wallet, $55 cash, no problem, plenty of banks along the way to greener pastures. Stopped by the ATM, 200 should be enough to cover all contingencies that might come up. (I have been known to tip extra for the rare GFE).

It being 5:30pm and the usual DC traffic problems, ETA to target GREEN was given at 20 minutes. I was very close, by the time I got to the area and found suitable parking, it was almost 6pm.

At the door and hit the buzzer, the electric door lock must have been broken, since I had to wait for mamasan to get to the door to open it by herself.

Picked Door #1 and asked for (lets call her Pink), established mongers and mongers I have talked with before may pm me for more details about this fictional character, but for this story, she is Pink.

Mamasan says "OK", Pink available. In the room and start getting undressed, before I can get down to the birthday suit, in walks Pink with a great smile and a kiss. (Great sign.) Average face, average body, skinny, but not toned, nice BE cups with biggie size nipples. Full blown 70's era shag carpeting though, kind of a turn of for me at first, but hell, I went with it.

Standard Tuition + standard milk money taken, no questions, just a nice big smile and another kiss, then off to the TS. Very nice TS, nothing extra or special, but very complete.

As always, I was sporting major wood by the end of the TS, and was complimented nicely by her in a couple ways.

Back in the room, no massage for me today, yellow fever had taken over all systems and needed to be controlled asap.

Very, very nice all the way around. What Pink lacks in looks, she more than makes up for in energy and attitude. Cannot classify her as GFE? But very very close. Started out driving I-69, drove to the rodeo to watch the cowgirls, then had to walk the dogs, visited the standard missionary, then moved over to the more progressive missionary before the dogs had to finish up the trip.

The trip was rather messy, so clean up and some cuddling afterwards until time was up.

Not close to Neverland, but will do when the yellow fever hits again.

(Pink)
Face 6.5 not the best looking in the face, but acceptable.
Body 7 skinny, not much tone, but still petite with biggie nipples which I like.
Attitude 9 willing to please and able to as well.
Service 9 I left fully satisfied, and that hasnโ€™t happened since Neverland.
Massage - NA, No massage.

Of course, my fellow mongers, YMMV and will likely this time as well.

Hawkeye

So, I had my first experience at an AMP last week. Yada yada yada, it was a pleasurable experience. I've been back since then, and the girl I saw last time got me thinking.

After she did her "thang, " she goes through her whole rigamarole about how "if anyone asks, we don't do that here. " Then she asks me not to write about my experience on any websites, because cops are watching those sites and guys who post their reviews are stupid.

I mean, maybe not directly, but she's talking about you guys.

I mean, this is how I see it: for you computer nerds, I'm not a "communal, seed your torrents after you download" kinda guy. I've got my download, WTF should I care enough to sacrifice my hard drive space and bandwidth just so some jack-ass in Sacramento can get the download too? I mean, I understand the whole concept behind "without seeders, you wouldn't have your download, so return the courtesy blah blah blah. " My thinking is, I got what I was aearching for. If someone was willing to put up the resources to offer me the download, that sounds like a big case of nmfp. There'll always be people seeding torrents, and whether or not I "return the favor" don't mean shit in the grand scheme.

Here's how it relates to AMP's: I now know where to go to get my jimmy waxed, and if they get shut down, I know where to find a new place, so what do I owe it to you guys to share my experiences here? Seems like I could just feed off y'all's intel and keep the findings for myself.

Now think about this: every time you post something like "yoko at the g-string spa gives good head, " you're basically letting the cops know where to get a bust. So, if yoko gives good head, and you post it here, you're bringing yoko that much closer to not giving good head anymore.

Now granted, I've only been to one AMP twice, so far be it for me to act like an expert on the subject, but a good masseuse at a good AMP is hard to come by (no pun intended). So if I find a hot 20 year old japanese chick who does the rfg and the mpstrxg (or whaever those goofy assed acronyms are), I'd be damned sure I'm not telling the world about it, especially when all this shit is illegal (sorry for the Harlem Nights quote).

That brings me to my next point: these dumb-assed acronyms. I know you all are under the impression that "if I use this idiot, vague code language, I'll divert the cops. " Well, there are teams of investigators that. Their jobs are to know those acronyms, troll these boards, get enough intel to set up an undercover operation, and the first time yoko says "me sucky for $60, " your sucky is no mo! I'm just not understanding, why would you risk your sucky, and especially attract the cops to where you're getting your sucky, increasing the risk that you'll be caught up in a sting, just so Bill in College Park can share the same experience as you. In fact, ytf are you encouraging other guys to go boink a girl you plan on boinking in the near future?

Look, I don't mean to come off as an ass. I'm the same as the rest of you all. As long as this shit is illegal, why the hell are you all on here trying to let the cops know how to stop us? I care about these girls, and them getting busted and us loosing yoko starts with cops' snouts sniffing these pages.

Just sayin'

DC isn't exactly Thailand, Amsterdam, or even Nevada. Personally I'm glad I have the good sense to be paranoid. It keeps me careful.

Also, it isn't the DC cops that are raiding these places. It's the federal agencies that are raiding these places.

So quit whining already. I found all the places I know without the help of this forum, and I'm pretty sure many people here did so as well. Hell, if somebody starts publicising the location of Neverland here, I'll be sure to actually stay the hell away from it because it would probably get raided soon after that.

Lovelos,

So help me, there was a complete list of all the spa's in MD. And DC, years ago. I could have sworn it was on this site or its sister or brother or companion site. Its how I learned about AMP's, BACO was my first. What a trip. But now, Yuk. I have 4 houses, and they call me. LOL. "Hellloo honeee, You cum by today, we missa you. (and your money too) "

I did find another site that has all the MP listed, but its a pay to play site. I just have better things to do with my money, than find out where all the MP's are in the country. Perhaps we should set up a raid. Pitch in, buy the service, then hijack the info. Na, I just didn't suggest that did I.

Hey is anyone seeing my sweetheart, Maxine, in rockville. The Tall one. 6'1". Dam I love her. So so much leg, and woman.

Be safe down there in DC land. Lots of new people comin to town, all full of that politial correctness.

Smiling Fox

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
Dammit, Drofnalb!

You HAD to mention NaNa, didn't you. Just as I was getting over her not being around, I went there again a few nights ago to be disappointed by the new young slender, attractive, b cup Kgirl that took her place. This girl is still breaking in the shoe leather. She truly doesn't know which end is up (didn't understand my request for 69 the other night). What is a guy to do?

And then you go and tell about NaNa - with reckless abandon!

Shame, shame, shame!

AD

P.S. - nice story. I know it is true. She was like that with those who treated her well.

LargeRed:

I have only occasionally sampled the SW fare and I find it impossible to co-mingle a SW rating system with one for AMP girls. This is undoubtedly due to my overwhelming preference for Asian women.

One man's opinion.

Lax

First post and new to this site, though a few of you seem to remind me of posters back at a long-gone MSN hobbyist group that had a parallel Yahell group (the one with the perpetual love affair with Ms. Moore).

Anyway, been outta the loop for a while but did hear from the folks in Laurel that 5-0 paid a visit to Lily's Spa last week and presented two or three young ladies with bracelets and a ride.

Not saying who the source was, but it was a concerned neighbor...

Stay safe compadres.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 3rd , FRIDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 7๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• DAISY ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน CHERRY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• OLIVIA & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  5. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  8. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนvery young girl sexy body Good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5โ€™3โ€ with very liberal services. VIVI is a very cute
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐Ÿฅฐ Suki๐Ÿ˜is bea
  15. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Japanese Lily and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Ivy and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  17. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/ 416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (new) Yuki in today
  18. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New 2nd Day Yong Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  20. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi(to 8pm), Monica & Sherry. After 8pm: Sonia. 10am-8pm: Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  21. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธHelen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE, SMALL YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', BEAUTIFUL FACE, VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A YOUNG, TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 35-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  25. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  26. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 2nd , THURSDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• SANDY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• NAT ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒนLUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• SANDY & ๐Ÿ†• NAT & SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†•TINA & ERICA โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  27. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  28. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  34. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒHelen Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 9 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5โ€™7"
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  45. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  46. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  47. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  49. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธKelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…HOLIDAY SPA๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
Back