ladies~ do you wear makeup?

Barbaros

Reaction score
hi all...not necessarily a pure ethics question, but it doesn't fit into any other forum caeforum.xxxory...so i'm wondering, do you wear makeup when you work?do you wonder how you will be perceived if you do or don't? (one former employer had a no perfume/lipstick policy)and if you do, how do you balance the sweatiness of your work with keeping the makeup on your face?

I am a typical 'plain jane'... I don't wear any makeup except lip balm, and if I'm feeling very adventurous, maybe some lip gloss and mascara.But, when I started working at a local 'day spa' the owner pestered me to wear makeup, saying that I looked too young, and that I needed to 'add some color' to look more professional, so I began to wear foundation, eye shadow, blush, lipstick, the works.What she failed to realize is that massage therapy is very physical work, and that  hot summer days in a VERY small room with NO vents equal a Massage Therapist with faded lipstick and melting foundation!Needless to say, my venture into the 'painted' look didn't last long, and I'm back to plain ol' chapstick. I occasionally wear perfume, but it is a very light vanilla scent that most never notice. I also found that I received too many 'unsavory' comments from male clients when I was dollled up...

I wear my normal makeup when I work.  Meaning mascara, light foundation, and clear lip gloss.  I don't wear lipstick or perfume when working.I have not had any issues with my makeup coming off and I don't worry about touching it up during the day.I had an experience with a spa owner telling me basically to "look more the part",  I didn't work there long after that.    

One of my friends works at a spa that I use to work at. The owner held a meeting one day and told them that they need to start wearing more make up than what they were wearing cause they all looked crappy. She told them they had to start working out cause there weight  was nothing to be desired that you could see "flabby" bellies and fat arms.

This place was called "Dreams of Vanity", right? ;)

I don't wear make-up on a regular basis, and honestly wouldn't even think about it while working.  I sweat... I don't glisten.  So I know it will be off while working on the first client!!!  Plus, we were lectured at school to not wear too much make-up or to wear any perfume, so that we don't give the wrong impression.  Even at the spa I work at, my boss works in sweats and a t-shirt.  She prefers us to look "sporty" and not sexy so that we don't give a suductive impression!

No make-up. No perfume.

I rarely have worn make-up to work in the past two years, more because I have been on the "run" so much and just didn't feel like adding it to my morning rush.  I plan to get back to wearing a very light foundation within the next six months (hopefully!), I like carmex over a very natural lipstick (more like a lip-blush), and a little mascara.  We'll see!  I used to wear it minimally and never really had a problem with it.  I kind of like going without it, but I am a bit ruddy, and wouldn't mind looking naturally smooth again!  Usually the only person who knew I was wearing make-up was me, I wear so little.  *hehe* :)

Estee Lauder Fresh Air is simple and light for foundation; they don't push it much anymore, but you can still get it at the counters. http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/products/sp_shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5849&PRODUCT_ID=PROD1642

My face doesn't sweat much, so not much of a problem there.

For a face wash, Aveda Purifying Gel Cleanser works wonders.
http://www.aveda.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY7179&PRODUCT_ID=PROD6138

I also like Noxema Daily Exfoliating Cleanser, but it is a little more harsh. http://www.noxzema.com/products/exfoliating.shtml

For natural lipstick, Aveda gets the green light again.

I think my reply here is different than everyone else...I say, since when does looking good ever give the wrong impression?  Just because I wear makeup and my hair always looks nice shouldn't mean that I'm less of a therapist that doesn't wear this stuff.  I usually wear perfume (unless I forget to spray it on) I always have on makeup (hate working without it) and my hair is always "done".  I think we should represent ourselves in a way that makes us comfortable.  I look good and I like to look good, for me and my clients.  I don't mean that in a weird way but I would like to think that my clients look at me and think, "she always looks nice".  I don't think they would ever say, "wow, she looks nice, I bet I could get the full release from her".  I don't wear clothes that are inappropriate but I do always look nice.  I see nothing wrong with it.  It really all comes down to feeling good about yourself.......whether that's with makeup or without is your personal choice.  

I ALWAYS wear makeup. And guess I don't have an issue with sweat either. Most people don't realize I wear makeup. When friends and I start talking about it, they are surprised at what I use. I just barely started venturing away from the browns into more flashy colors like purple. Even then, I never look like I'm going out for a night on the town.I NEVER wear perfume. Too many people are allergic. Maybe a couple of times a month I'll use an essential oil as perfume. I'm really liking "Abundance" right now. Great blend!

I do wear makeup, foundation, mascara, eyeshadow and blush... and rarely some lipstick/gloss. I tend to go for a pretty natural look. I want to look "polished yet professional," and for me that means wearing a bit of make up. آ As I've noted on another thread though, I used to sell Mary Kay though, so I'd feel bare without it!And though I tend to sweat... the only time I ever really had serious "melting makeup" issues was the day the salon told me that I couldn't open the windows upstairs in my cubicle... it was to hot outside with high humidity and that I could leave the door open to the downstairs for the A/C to come up from downstairs. (Duh... heat rises!)My make up was truly melting and just about running off my face. آ I got done doing the massage and when on the way home I passed the bank it was 94 already (10 AM). I was sick for 3 days after that, BTW.The next summer they finally broke down and bought a window air conditioner to put in for the upstairs. آ ::)And suddenly, I became much busier over the hot summer months. LOLSadiedawn, good blend... *dabs on Joy*    ;D

I wear some make-up.  I have acne issues, and while I'd rather not wear make-up at all, I don't want to look like I don't take care of myself.  I skip the lipstick, but I do wear a light scented body spray.  I work in a very high class, plastic neighborhood and work environment (I work in a gym in "The OC"), and looks definately matter in obtaining clientele.Sweat has never been an issue for me.  I agree with Terab about looking fresh and professional.  If you take care of yourself and make the effort to look nice, people will be more confident in your abilities to care for them.Katykangaroo

I actually would prefer to wear makeup than not, but another problem of mine is that I can't seem to find 'my' colors when it comes to foundation and lip color.I am a light skinned African-American and I have the typical dark 'dots' that acne easily leaves on our skin. I tend to be very self-conscious about it, but I feel even worse when I'm wearing an ill-matching foundation. I've had several 'make-up counter' makeovers, but they tend to be more concerned with selling their product than helping me to look my best, and I always leave with makeup that poorly matches my skin tone.I happened to come across a sample of an Elizabeth Arden shade that was PERFECT, but the sales rep that gave it to me the sample could never seem to match me again. When I did wear makeup, I didn't cake it on or anything, I still prefer a natural look, but wearing a bad color looks anything but, so I'd rather not wear it at all.I DO dress professionally, and I usually comb my hair  ;) (j/k), so I still represent myself well, despite feeling like a splotchy-faced adolescent. P.S. I begin work at a new spa on Tuesday that offers microdermabrasion, so maybe there's hope for clearing up my skin tone.

I usually wear perfume (unless I forget to spray it on) I always have on makeup (hate working without it) and my hair is always "done".  I see nothing wrong with it.  It really all comes down to feeling good about yourself.......whether that's with makeup or without is your personal choice.  

Well said.  I agree with everything you said except for perfume.

I know I am sensitive to scent so I am in the shoes of a client who may have a reaction to the scent you are wearing.  It doesn't mean it stinks....it is just reactive.

This is also why(besides it being drilled into us during school) I do not use EO's to scent the room.  They are too hard to get rid of between clients.

I even go as far as using perfume free laundry det and drier sheets.....you just never know.

As far as makeup goes....a few years ago I ditched it at my "day job" {I wear a mask and hat all day}and I wore it once or twice during school but sweated it off....who knew massage would be so physical.

Robyn

I am twenty eight and have been massaging for five years. During the beginning of my career, I often found myself struggling with similar issues (makeup, no makeup, massageplanetffeine, no massageplanetfieine, going out and staying up late/ not going out and going to bed early). When I discovered massage, it was so deeply profound to me and I believed in it so truly, that I felt an almost religious-like commitment to it.  In retrospect, I am sure a lot of my struggling was because I was trying to find my identity as an adult.  In some ways, I think I felt like in order to be an effective massage therapist, I had to live a monk-like lifestyle and be intent on my every act and thought. Anyway, I really sturggled with such things for a really long time. It consumed a lot of my energy. The turning point for me was that I moved from Georgia to Hawaii.  During this time I literally began to "see" myself for where I begin and where I end. Being on an island I had this sensation of "here away from everything else I can recognize myself, these are my thoughts, these are my opinions, this is how I feel about this, this is me being who I am authentically."  Really, I made peace with myself.  Anyway, Yes I wear makeup. I work at a spa. Looking pretty makes me feel good. Wearing makeup is creative and fun for me. I don't think it's a big deal. There was a time that I may have felt differently, but my sentiment is be who you are.  There are a million ways to be a massage therapist.

Well everyone has their own idea of the sayings "presentation is everything" and "first impressions are important".Professional demeanor to me means to dress appropriately for the service I'm about to perform. Clean, loose-fitting clothing so I can move freely. My hair neatly up and out of the way for practical purposes. I rarely wear makeup as to me a "clean" look represents "healthy". Although I can certainly understand that while I don't have acne or other facial marks, some others might and feel it's necessary to cover those up for "a more pleasing look". Although I think whether someone wears makeup or not has a lot to do with the environment they were brought up in. My mother rarely wore makeup, thus most of my sisters and I didn't wear much either. I think it's a comfort level as someone else in this thread indicated.Be well,Jen

'Hello', I just love what you said!I do wear make-up. I mix my reguklar foundation with my moisturizer & it ends up being a very light version of the make-up application I would use for going out, etc. I have a beautiful perfume that I remove from my medicine cabby & smell every morning. I don't wear it though. I would hate for an allergic client to have issues dealing with 'me' during our TX time.One thing I don't do anymore... and I'm getting hell for it at the salon!, is I do'nt color my hair anymore. I am 42 and have some snow on the roof. It has taken me a year or more to grow my hair out so that no colored ends remain. I love the freedom it brings me; not worrying about the 'skunk stripe' about to show at my part line. haI wish I looked as fresh & wonderful as once upon a time with no make-up, but I wish to present a very pulled-together presence when I meet my clients for their work, so I do apply!Jill/Sagetherapist

thanks everyone for your responses. i'm a mobile therapist in florida. working in a tourist based economy in hot weather has presented a challenge to presenting myself professionally (with cosmetics) as well as maintaining my feminity.usually i wear burts bees lipbalm  (no petroleum products) and sometimes mascara. but i can't seem to find a foundation or tinted moisturizer that will stay on my face. i think i just have to resolve myself to the fact that it's not possible for me under these conditions i have chosen to work under.i've had a similar experience as some here. during an interview with a higher-end day spa, the owner (not a MT) told me i 'looked tired' and that i should wear makeup to look better.  (oh, thanks a lot  ::)

I wear mascara and some blush.....just enough make-up so that I don't look tired or worn out.  That's what I would wear whether I'm working or not.  I don't have a big sweat and melting issue.I don't know that I'd think anything of my therapist one way or another if they were wearing make-up or not, unless they had so much make-up on that they looked like they should be standing on a street corner.  I've never encountered a male therapist wearing make-up.  Not exactly sure how I'd feel about that.  Hmmm......Now, fingernails...........those are a different story......long fingernails......they would make me think a little bit before receiving a massage from that therapist.  

Now, fingernails...........those are a different story......long fingernails......they would make me think a little bit before receiving a massage from that therapist.  

I agree... I have encountered several therapists with too long fingernails (mainly thumbnails), although I didn't notice until I was lying on the table. Talk about 'stripping' the muscles....yowch!

I've never encountered a male therapist wearing make-up.  Not exactly sure how I'd feel about that.  Hmmm......

Heh, well, does base count? I've got a cover-up that I wear from Clean & Clear that's medicated for acne, but I don't really get acne, just have a couple scars. I think they're hideous, and cover them up. I shave every other day (if not every day, sometimes I forget) and make sure to comb my hair until it's as 'perfect' as how I want it. I'm growing my hair out right now until I get it the length to style it in the way I want it, so right now it's at that midpoint where I can't really do much with it. So for now I'm doing the "messy" thing that's in style (thank goodness!) and it looks okay. I don't have a uniform yet (working on saving money for that one), and I don't like scrubs, so now I'm either wearing bluejeans or slacks, and usually either a nice polo, REALLY nice t-shirt, or lately have been wearing dressy button-down shirts. I've found that the more I 'dress up' and look nice, the more people ask me about what I do and where I work, and don't seem to mind as much about what I charge.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I rarely wear calogne, but when I do, I wear Ignition. (You ladies have GOT to smell this stuff, and get your hubbies to buy it!)

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Turnernator1:
    blair
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  10. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  11. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  12. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  13. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  14. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  19. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  30. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  33. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  34. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  47. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅