Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

knee pain

Alex J

Reaction score
Hi folks,

A client of mine had ACL surgery over ten years ago... these days his knee hurts often, and he experiences some swelling at and below the joint. He would like to avoid surgery if possible, or for as long as possible at least.

I've been doing some subtle shiatsu and myofascial work, and it seems to help him feel somewhat better, at least for a day or two. I'm curious though to know how others would work with this.

With knee pain, I always first check the mobility of the patella. It should be quite mobile in all directions. If it doesn't want to move distally, check for trigger points/fascial restrictions in the quads, sartorius and adductors, especially at the ASIS. Releasing those can allow the knee to track properly again, freeing the lymph fluid and reducing swelling and pain. Ditto, only different muscles, if it fails to move freely in any other direction. Just follow the muscles that attach and cross at the knee.

A bit of lymphatic massage at the pelvis/thigh and then up the knee can help to reduce the swelling. And of course, RICE is good at-home care.

I agree with the patellar tracking issue and treatments mentioned above.

If it is a tracking problem, PT can be very helpful but he should find someone skilled with McConnell taping and retraining the VMO. Of course, that will only go so far is he has lateral issues that aren't also addressed.

It sounds like he may have hardware that is irritating things. I speak from experience. I had a grade three rupture, patellar tendon graft and hardware removal two years later. I never really got rid of the tendonitis in my hamstrings until that screw came out. What a relief!

Still aches from time to time, but I'm no spring chicken anymore!

knee pain

EgoMagickian said:
Hi folks,

A client of mine had ACL surgery over ten years ago... these days his knee hurts often, and he experiences some swelling at and below the joint. He would like to avoid surgery if possible, or for as long as possible at least.

This will sound crazy and I'm only mentioning it as a thought, not as a remedy.

I have a client with old knee surgery and didn't want to have new re-construction, but the pain was becoming more and more unbearable. She's in her 40's and the injury and initial surgery was in her late 20's.
She began doing some yoga and in particular a "pigeon" pose. I don't know yoga, so I can't tell you what it is. She had surgery scheduled a week out, and because of the yoga cancelled the surgery. It's been 2 months now and she is still feeling good.

I Love pigeon! It really helps with my SI/piriformis issues, but additionally helps to increase flexibility in the lateral knee structures. It hurt like heck when I first started, but wow, what a difference!

[/img]

Ego,

What condition is the back of the knee joint in? Is the musculature that crosses the joint posteriorly is spasm at all? How about the muscles above and below the joint posteriorly?

Have had clients with chronice knee pain find a great measure of relief by my working to relieve spasms, hypertonicity, etc at the back of the knee and/or above and below the knee posteriorly. Perhaps that would help your client to some degree..............

HI EM -

Did you continue to work with this client? If so, what therapies did you find were best?

I have a client with both knees post ACL surgery two years out coming to see me in a couple of days. She is dealing with scar tissue and hoping massage can help. I let her know that we can work with some cross fiber friction but at this point 2 years out the scar tissue is probably there to stay.

She is not up for another surgery to remove scar tissue.

Thanks,
crystal_compass

I have heard great things about knee problems relieved or remedied by Egoscue (http://www.egoscue.com/) which works by giving the client exercises that, done regularly, resolve overall alignment issues that are causing or contributing to the pain.

i also wanted to second the yoga suggestion (in addition to the other remedies)! Yoga CAN be great--amazing--for some knee conditions, so long as you know what poses to do, how to modify certain poses for your condition (ie. to make less strenuous--for instance, there's a full pigeon and a modified pigeon) and what poses to avoid (several of my clients have hurt their knees lunging into yoga positions).

(Knowing what to modify is true in any workout, but yoga sometimes seems to get a bad rap because it's supposed to be so healing, yet for many reasons it can be hard for students to distinguish btw what the teacher is doing and what will be okay for their own body.) If the client has a very good sense of how their body is being affected by the workout, a group yoga class may work; otherwise I always recommend a private session with a yoga teacher trained in rehabilitative yoga.

a) what type of ACL surgery? if it was a patellar tendon graft, there is usually some knee pain (especially if the rehab was post-op)

b) with knee pain....don't always look at the knee. we have been fixing a lot of knee pain by evaluating hip strength (especially glute med. firing) and ankle mobility (if ankle mobility is poor and movement is restricted there, then the individual will get movement at other joints...ie, the knee).

c) look at overal movement. what is the gait pattern like, etc....do some manual muscle testing and look at muscle length of specific muscles, etc....figure out WHY it is hurting.

Patrick

knee pain

Patrick W said:
b) with knee pain....don't always look at the knee. we have been fixing a lot of knee pain by evaluating hip strength (especially glute med. firing) and ankle mobility (if ankle mobility is poor and movement is restricted there, then the individual will get movement at other joints...ie, the knee).

c) look at overal movement. what is the gait pattern like, etc....do some manual muscle testing and look at muscle length of specific muscles, etc....figure out WHY it is hurting.

Patrick

Last week I did some deep tissue work on a former college athlete who has been having a lot of knee pain lately. She recently moved and had been carrying boxes up and down stairs quite a bit. While in college she had suffered from injuries in both knees (torn meniscus in both knees about 7-8 years ago).

During our first session I did most of my deep work on her her gluts, hip rotators, and hamstrings and did a little work on the lower legs too, but avoided working too close to her knees. I also recommended that she do some icing on her knees several times a day.

I thought the session went really well and I'm looking forward to having another opportunity to work with her again later this week. I'm interested in Patrick's comments about "evaluating hip strength" and "ankle mobility" and was wondering if someone could comment further about this and/or suggest some sources of information for me so that I could learn about doing this.

Thanks in advance.

knee pain

Nordic1 said:
Patrick W said:

Patrick

Last week I did some deep tissue work on a former college athlete who has been having a lot of knee pain lately. She recently moved and had been carrying boxes up and down stairs quite a bit. While in college she had suffered from injuries in both knees (torn meniscus in both knees about 7-8 years ago).

During our first session I did most of my deep work on her her gluts, hip rotators, and hamstrings and did a little work on the lower legs too, but avoided working too close to her knees. I also recommended that she do some icing on her knees several times a day.

I thought the session went really well and I'm looking forward to having another opportunity to work with her again later this week. I'm interested in Patrick's comments about "evaluating hip strength" and "ankle mobility" and was wondering if someone could comment further about this and/or suggest some sources of information for me so that I could learn about doing this.

Thanks in advance.

If you think about the joint-by-joint approach to the body/movement, the basic format would be that the ankle joint seeks mobility, while the knee joint seeks stability (we don't want to much radical movement here) and the hip joint seeks mobility. And of course this thought process can be carried up the body further.

Really, you are just looking at putting together the puzzle. With knee pain, there is a good chance that movement isn't happening where it needs to happen (perhaps a lack of ankle dorsiflexion, creating more pronation, and translating to great valgus force on the knee), or maybe the individual has poor hip mobility (an excessive anterior pelvic tilt creates creater hip internal rotation, which can affect the knee...or, perhaps a lack of internal hip rotation is creating a need for great hip adduction during movement), or maybe poor hip strength is creating greater movement at the knee, as stability is compromised.

Obviously there are a number of things you can look at, and a number of ways to take it. Having some sort of fully body table assessment to help connect the dots is always helpful. Somethings I'd look at would be:

- Great toe extension
- Ankle dorsiflexion (are we dealing with soft tissue or joint restrictions?)
- Ankle eversion/inversion
- patella mobility (in all directions)
- hip mobility
- hip strength (extension, abduction, etc...)
- breathing patterns

You can learn a lot about the individual from those few basic things.

Hope that helps give you more ideas.

Patrick

knee pain

Good comments by Patrick. I agree that assessment is critical to understanding the problem to formulate an effective solution. However, I usually prefer to do some assessment of these structures while the client is dressed and standing. I may even ask them to do simple balancing or walk a few steps or do squats, as the muscles at work will often provide information that muscles at rest may not. It definitely gives a clearer picture of habitual movement patterns.

If you are uncertain how to proceed with evaluating the structures/relationships mentioned above, there are a number of excellent references on assessment methods worth studying. :altwink:

As a personal trainer, I see clients with this stuff all the time. In most cases, we work on their flexibility and body mechanics, then improve strength and mobility with appropriate exercises. The vast majority review cessation of symptoms and increased ability to exercise more vigorously, sometimes in 1-2 sessions. Some go get bodywork as well, but most do not.

As a therapist, I often discuss any dysfunctional body mechanics I see in their movements with them, and attempt to educate them on ways to retrain basic movements patterns. More often than not, I refer them to speak with the personal trainers at whichever gym they go to.

knee pain

Just wanted to throw in that James Waslaski has a really great new DVD out called 'Complicated Knee Conditions' and there's some great info on there. When I took the 40 hour intensive in TX, he taught us a lot of what was on the video and it was some good stuff. You can order it off of http://www.orthomassage.net

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐCici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  5. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™2โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  12. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  13. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  16. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  20. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  26. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  30. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  32. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  33. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVELYN is๐Ÿ’ซA True Spinner!๐Ÿ’ซ with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5โ€™1โ€ & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner loverโ€™s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady, 5โ€™7โ€ & 120Lbs
  34. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive, young
  37. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Jessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Cici very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ ๏ผŒCici Deep Tissue Massage๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  40. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนJessica sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Jenny ๐Ÿ˜˜very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Cici deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  41. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough โœฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Yuki (New) Japanese tall and slim ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  42. mrmolin:
    Anyone has visited with Maria https://www.goldensunshinespa.com/attendants/maria. @Golden Sunshine Spa. I like her body. Would appreciate if they can provide feedback
  43. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  44. Starwillrise:
    Hatmini
  45. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and...
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! JAPANESE AV MODEL CHANEL & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€
  49. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
Back