What's new

Kijiji???

Shoutbox
  1. Indian Girls:
    :heart5:heart3 DESI girls on duty ! Whatsapp 416-230-0199 for more info :heart3:heart5
  2. dainepaul2013:
    any muscular woman MPAs in GTA?
  3. Kd 43:
    Neelam rani
  4. Delinto Spa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Asian massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  5. JoeBoshen:
    Anyone know any semli legit spots that are open or anyone who provides similar services. Send a PM thanks !!
  6. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart4
  7. OnlyYouMassage:
    Give Us A Call 647-351-5058
  8. Birddog:
    Healing massage Edmonton
  9. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an fantastic place for Oriental massage! Our girls are young and service oriented.
  10. MrMumbaiM45:
    Nisha 31y.o. This girl offers all kinds of services at the best level. => http://NishaNightGirl.goshrink.com
  11. Hairy Arab:
    If anyone knows any open spas in scarborough plz send me a PM.
  12. Laptop_bag:
    Navi mumbai?
  13. NeyNey101:
    Busty Asian?
  14. Delinto Spa:
    Have agreat weekend. Sammi and Oakley are in heat!
  15. Badnoy24593:
    Brantford
  16. Sanjay786:
    Pune
  17. Bookmonica:
    CALGARY bookmonica.com duos available! Last day here is Saturday!
  18. OnlyYouMassage:
    🌸🌸Private Asian Massage🌸🌸Queensway Etobicoke🌸🌸647-351-5058🌸🌸10am-7pm
  19. milfmaid69:
    bella
  20. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    🌸 Call us | 437.335.3995 🌸 Your weekend will be full of love and affection!
  21. Timbo88:
    I need my cock sucked
  22. LauraEdmonton:
    Massage & Merriment 587-982-6052 only text:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5:heart2:heart3:heart5
  23. Exotic Shanghai Girls:
    Looking for an elegant encounter? Please give us a call. We are located in Scarborough. 🌸 437.335.3995 🌸
  24. Sulexa:
    Call us now. ☎☎ 647.620.4499 ☎☎ Markham is an amazing place for Oriental massage.
  25. Kingman:
    Sunnyg what info you want

Jsavage75

Reaction score
Geeez does any one know what’s going on with kijiji??? Seems like almost every ad is a guy offering massage for females. It’s been like this for awhile, it’s so annoying . Do these guys not realize that men and woman are wired differently? Us men won’t think twice of going to some complete strangers house if it means blowing a load. I don’t think females think the same way. Anyhow friggin anoying when I’m struggling to search out an independent FEMALE providrr

DanielBrown

Reaction score
I often see such ads and also irritate this situation.

Nicholson16

Reaction score
Geeez does any one know what’s going on with kijiji??? Seems like almost every ad is a guy offering massage for females. It’s been like this for awhile, it’s so annoying . Do these guys not realize that men and woman are wired differently? Us men won’t think twice of going to some complete strangers house if it means blowing a load. I don’t think females think the same way. Anyhow friggin anoying when I’m struggling to search out an independent FEMALE providrr
Kijiji is filled with idiots

Roy69

Reaction score
Honestly you saved me some time, I was going to post something about this nuisance on kijiji these days. 8/10 ads are guys offering massages. I think one or two idiots started this and the rest just followed thinking the original idiots are swimming in pu**y. Most of these ads seem to be posted by Indian guys. Not sure they really understand the dynamics you mentioned in your post.....

Jsavage75

Reaction score
Can we as men form a team and let’s start flagging every single one of these annoying ads. And if that don’t work, let’s message the hell out of them, posing as females interested in massage. You know... stir up their diluted brains that somehow think that a female is so desperate to be touched by a male, that shell fkin hop in her car and drive to some lunatics apartment who she knows nothing about , that advertises on kijiji for a massage. I seriously so close to making appointments and laying a beating on these clowns.

Back in Toronto

Reaction score
Those guys are creepy LOSERS. When I took massage classes, it was me and one other guy in a class PACKED with female students, and I suspected he was a homo. Only fags go to male massage therapists if females are available. And women also prefer female therapists. So when some freakin LOSER writes, "massage for females ONLY", it's a huge red flag for women to stay away. PATHETIC.

Roy69

Reaction score
Those guys are creepy LOSERS. When I took massage classes, it was me and one other guy in a class PACKED with female students, and I suspected he was a homo. Only fags go to male massage therapists if females are available. And women also prefer female therapists. So when some freakin LOSER writes, "massage for females ONLY", it's a huge red flag for women to stay away. PATHETIC.
The number of ads are increasing by the day, soon its going to be all guys on Kijiji

Back in Toronto

Reaction score
The number of ads are increasing by the day, soon its going to be all guys on Kijiji
The sausage parties always destroy a club.

I use Kijiji to sell items for myself and friends. But even with that I get the idiots that try to jew me down even on deals. I sold a set of one year old VW SUV winter tires/rims for a friend last year for $600, originally $1400 and I had idiots offer $300, $350..!

Craigslist was WAAAAY better, but he decided to take "massage" of the menu. Eye magazine was great too, but then that shitty rag Now bought them out just to kill the competition.

Roy69

Reaction score
The sausage parties always destroy a club.

I use Kijiji to sell items for myself and friends. But even with that I get the idiots that try to jew me down even on deals. I sold a set of one year old VW SUV winter tires/rims for a friend last year for $600, originally $1400 and I had idiots offer $300, $350..!

Craigslist was WAAAAY better, but he decided to take "massage" of the menu. Eye magazine was great too, but then that shitty rag Now bought them out just to kill the competition.
Im sure Kijiji is gonna die out soon on the massage section with this invasion.
I stopped posting on kijiji to sell things after having similar experiences such as yours.

Im just curious as to why most of these ads on kijiji of guys offering massages to women are by Indian guys.. Are they new here or they just dont get how the female mind works?

Back in Toronto

Reaction score
Im sure Kijiji is gonna die out soon on the massage section with this invasion.
I stopped posting on kijiji to sell things after having similar experiences such as yours.

Im just curious as to why most of these ads on kijiji of guys offering massages to women are by Indian guys.. Are they new here or they just dont get how the female mind works?
After I posted ads with, "cheapskate offers will be ignored", I stopped getting the cheap bastards offering to rob me.

The indians are idiots and think women are as stupid as them. They've never been with a Caucasian woman, some likely with no woman, so they think although they can't get a date to save the wretched lives, they can get their tiny rocks off while "massaging" a woman and get paid for molesting them.

My first wife was indian and DDG. She wouldn't have anything to do with indian "men". And nobody has more disgusting, ugly shemales than those hindu indians. When I need a good laugh, I troll them on this board in their "she"male threads.

I guess when they can't get any women, they go to shemales because it lets them pretend they aren't satanic faggots and maybe to be on the safe side because if it's a woman, it could be their mother that threw them away when they were born, obviously for good reason. 🤣

Roy69

Reaction score
After I posted ads with, "cheapskate offers will be ignored", I stopped getting the cheap bastards offering to rob me.

The indians are idiots and think women are as stupid as them. They've never been with a Caucasian woman, some likely with no woman, so they think although they can't get a date to save the wretched lives, they can get their tiny rocks off while "massaging" a woman and get paid for molesting them.

My first wife was indian and DDG. She wouldn't have anything to do with indian "men". And nobody has more disgusting, ugly shemales than those hindu indians. When I need a good laugh, I troll them on this board in their "she"male threads.

I guess when they can't get any women, they go to shemales because it lets them pretend they aren't satanic faggots and maybe to be on the safe side because if it's a woman, it could be their mother that threw them away when they were born, obviously for good reason. 🤣
7CD85A9E-CD57-4DD8-A043-BC2C9D43E8E9.png EED0F60E-909F-491E-9C02-80EAEA2147A3.png B3F2E454-2B60-4F59-8BC9-6684CDCBDBC9.png 1E2655A9-F68A-494A-A8C6-6E46A1D44A73.png

You had to say it, I went on kijiji and this is what I saw in a sequence.. pathetic.

Attachments

Jsavage75

Reaction score
I’m telling you, we need to do something about this bullshit. Let’s alll message the shit out of these losers. Just pretend to be an interested female, lead these fucktards on and then just stop replying. If enough of us do this then maybe we can stop this annoying trend

Roy69

Reaction score
E75E766A-5D8F-4177-A949-7C9C7427F490.png 01B4110A-A8E9-4403-BB04-025C6A68C052.png 61BA0550-C942-41CA-A361-46E68501436D.png 40AD9F95-D65F-4910-8D2C-0FD84C3CD144.png B85BD5F7-6727-4481-B41F-1B3B3061E9A5.png 93F85E24-5EC4-4F09-B0DB-31E5E633F59F.png

These are just the new ads after my post this afternoon.. This is the new pandemic guys.

Roy69

Reaction score
I’m telling you, we need to do something about this bullshit. Let’s alll message the shit out of these losers. Just pretend to be an interested female, lead these fucktards on and then just stop replying. If enough of us do this then maybe we can stop this annoying trend
I couldn't agree more.. most of them are cowards and don’t post their numbers and want to be contacted by Kijiji..

They dont have the guts to post their numbers but they want girls to drive to their place or them to the girls place 😂