just wondering what the consultant will say regarding my MRI results

ywedvujmiklifjefz

Reaction score
Hi All

I have just an MRI scan, details below, and am impatiently waiting for the info to be translated in to plain english!! Was just wondering if anyone on this forum can shed any light on them.

Degenerative changes with dehydration of lower two lumber discs. Degenerate lower two lumbar discs. Large central lateral broad based disc herniation at L5\S1 inpinging on the right S1 nerve. L4\5 there is minor symmetrical bulging of the disc but no direct nerve root impingement. Facet joint arthropathy is demonstrated at L4/5 and L5/S1. Disc height is narrowed at L5/S1. There is loss of disc signal at L4/5 and L5/S1.

A bit of history.... I had an MRI a few years back and found that there was a small bulge at L4\5, I was lucky enough to have private health cover and and had two epidural injections which resolved the pain issue. Since then i did have the occasional occurance of back pain which was eased with a couple of physio sessions. Then in december I had the worst back pain ever with severe sciatic pain. Couldn't drive, walk, sleep - the usual stuff. Doc prescribed mild pain killer and anti inflamitries. During this time I returned to the physio and after 8 weeks I am very lucky in that pain had pretty much disappeared - well as long as i behave myself. I am left with numbness down my right leg and foot with weakness also in that side as well as cramping in hamstrings and calfs. I can walk one mile before my right side starts to struggle and my right side feels a bit like jelly. I do also occasionally feel twinges in my foot when passing a bowel movement.

Can anyone suggest any other therapies that may assist with resolvong the remaining symptoms

Many Thanks

You've got a "slipped disc" at the base of your spine, effecting one the nerves that goes down your right leg and supplies the sole of your foot, curling onto the top around the 4th and 5th toes.
My advice for this is to see a chiropractor who offers Flexion Distraction technique. Failing that a chiropractor who offers SOT technique. Failing that any other chiropractor or osteopath should be ok. You'll only be able to find out what techniques the individual would use by phonging and asking, but remember that the receptionist is unlikely to know.
You also have a disc injury higher up the spine (by 1 level), but this is currently not hitting any nerves. The treatments above should help prevent this from becoming symptomatic.

Beyond that you also have some arthritis low down in the spine; that report makes it sound like an incidental finding, rather than being particularly severe. Again, a chiro/osteo should be able to give you advice on managing that and trying to slow its progression.

As for what a surgeon is likely to advice - he'll advice surgery, it's what they do. If you're lucky he may advice physio, which may help as your symptoms sound pretty minimal, but I'd usually start physio exercises after doing a few treatments of chiro 1st and getting things moving in the right direction.

I'm afraid to say this doesn't look like constructive advice to me on two levels.

It's worth noting that for the most part chiropractors are not doctors nor do they have medical or orthopaedic training and almost certainly not to the level of experience consultants, whether rehab physicians or surgeons. Strayduck, suggest you evaluate all the options for yourself as thoroughly as possible; this has useful basic information about chiropractic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiropractic.

BIA, as for your throwaway line re surgeons - this seems just a little biased and a gross generalisation. You'll find, as a rule I suspect though there seems little data to support it much like your own statement, surgeons will do precisely the opposite and refer patient for physiotherapy or to a rehab physician and exhaust all options before surgery. To push chiropractic and write off surgeons isn't just bad advice I would say it's quite indefensible. Further, discectomy for disc herniation is routine and seldom has complications (I for instance am doing very well, having tried other options first).

I also wonder what you mean in your footer, "a man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anything" - it doesn't sound consistent with the 'advice' you've given. It seems to me you may have a conflict - promoting a chiropractic service in your footer while badmouthing surgeons... unimpressive and unprofessional.

Interesting.

Without wanting to side-track this thread.
I've never claimed that chiropractors are doctors (interestingly, neither are most medical doctors).
Very interesting to hear that we don't have medical or orthopaedic training; I wonder what that 5 year MSc degree included then? Maybe not to the level and experience of consultants, but then, I'm sure experienced chiros have experience.

Yes, my throw-away comment was a gross generalisation and throw-away, but still valid, a surgeon will recommend surgery earlier than a conservative practitioner, because that's what they do, and I stand by that.
It is worth noting at this point that StrayDucks symptommatology appears pretty mild, so I would expect something like 90% of surgeons to suggest conservative therapies ahead of surgery, but that's just an estimate.

As for pushing chiropractic ahead of surgery, you've just said that a decent consultant would also make very similar recommendations, so difficult to call it indefensible (I'm not writing off surgery by any means, I'm saying that it's the last option, and that more conservative methods should be tried first).
I'm well aware that discectomy (complete or partial) is pretty routine, but that doesn't make it any the less drastic, I also know that it has higher rates of complications than the consultants are aware of through under-reporting (the consultants know this too, it's just impossible for any of us to judge how much goes unreported). However, as surgery goes it's a relatively safe one; but still makes more conservative methods look comparatively risk free.

I completely fail to see what my signature has to do with anything.
I also don't feel that I have bad-mouthed surgeons, when I've given standardised medical advice.

Anyways, back on track.
I would recommend conservative care in the forms I've recommended, if those don't work, I would recommend physio &/ accupuncture to provide symptomatic relief.
In the longer term, I'd recommend pilates / physio rehab to strengthen up the core stability and minimize recurrence.
If you find that none of Chiropractic/Osteopathy, physio and acupuncture work, then it's worth looking at surgical options.

I will always recommend exhausting non-surgical options first though; some surgeons will, some won't.
For the arthritis, the same advice applies, but I'd recomment avoiding HVLA thrusts from chiros/osteos in that area, as much as possible (though they may be justified on occassion) as there is the risk of exaccerbating the arthritis. Stick to mobilisations as much as possible there.

Another option worth considering is a TENS machine for analgaesia, but remember that it is only analgaesia. From the sounds of things StrayDuck, your's isn't bad enough for this to be an issue.

Hi All

Welll have had my appointment and the way forward will be one epidural, if this fails then it will be surgery.

I also asked the question of trying other treatments such as chiropractor and acupuncture and was encouraged to do so. So... if anyone knows of any good chiropractors in the Bristol are can you please post the details here so that i can investigate these options further.

Many Thanks
Hayley

Hey man, wasn't intending to pick a fight as much as stress the importance of giving balanced advice... it's all to easy for folks in a difficult situation to take a 'senior member's' advice as gospel. It's safer to give factual info and let folks use that in a way relevant to their personal context. Olly.

Not wishing to continue this debate in a negative light, but from my own experience Chiropractic methods did nothing for me except take a lot of my money. And they missed the point completely - the chiropractor I went to see failed to even notice my slipped disc and from a basic x-ray she diagnosed merely "wear & tear" on the disc/vertebrae. So I was treated over a few weeks for pain relief to the tightened muscles and I was told to lie down on the floor as much as possible at home. In truth the pain relief was always short-lived and I kept being told that I needed a "full-course" of 2 sessions a week for 6 weeks before the pain would fully go away. I was not prepared to spend £500 of my hard-earned money on what appeared to me to be a total con-trick. So I cancelled my appointments and spent some weeks just doing some simple Alexander Technique exercises and getting lots of rest.

It was only when the back pain stopped but the sciatica started that I went to see my GP who sent me then to a Consultant Osteopath. After the MRI scan it was the Osteopath who recommended surgery - and he was 100% convinced that neither Chiropractic nor Osteopathic methods would have made any difference at all to my condition.

I am sure that Chiropractic techniques have their place for rich people who may have muscle pain issues, but they certainly cannot compare with a full MRI scan and an Osteopath who is prepared to recommend surgery over and above his own techniques.

You can search by postcode here: and it sohuld list good options based on proximity to you. As mentioned earlier though, I would be recommending Flexion Distraction technique as the treatment of choice, and you'll only find out who offers that by asking the individual clinics I'm afraid, good luck.

2 sessions a week for 6 weeks is pretty shocking, especially if that's what you were told at the start. Being told that without imaging, and being given a definite answer to being able to help ring alarm bells to my ears.

I know I've discussed your case briefly with you in the past, and I still say that the size of the disc bulge makes little difference to the prognosis; healing times are different for every patient, and no promises can be made. For disc injuries I tend to recommend a trial course of 5-6 treatments, and if there's no improvement by that time, then there's not likely to be, and it's time to try something else; if there is improvement in that time, then it's worth continuing care.
Again, having briefly discussed your case with you before, I think you got a dodgy chiropractor there. IIRC you did have distal symptoms (pain down the leg, below the knee) that in itself is enough to make me suspicious of a disc injury. I rarely bother with X-rays or MRIs initially for disc injuries and they rarely tell us anything useful at this stage; and my treatment methods (flexion distraction) is very gentle. They're nice, but rarely add to the clinical picture at that stage, and wouldn't alter my treatment plan or prognosis.

To be honest, I'd be shocked to hear any chiro or osteo who wasn't willing to discuss surgery as an option, especially if conservative treatment is failing. I've often recommended it myself, but only after discussion with the patient.

In short, I think you had a bad chiro, but please, don't tar us all with the same brush.

(Incidentally, if it's a muscular pain issue, you're better off not seeing a chiropractor, massage therapy would be far more appropriate.)

BIA, thanks for the very frank and honest response. I guess I must apologise for the strength of my comments, and yes I am sure that Chiropractic techniques have a valuable place in the treatment of pain. I have friends who swear by it - indeed they regularly visit the same clinic that I went to - so I guess everyone responds differently to this type of treatment.

I am humbled by the way you did not immediately jump to the defence of all chiropractors, and you yourself appear to be a very open-minded person.

Any surgery is extreme, and yes I think everyone should at least consider all possible alternatives. I was one of the lucky ones I suppose - my surgery so far has been a success and now 3 weeks after my operation I am feeling very well and definitely on the mend. But I must acknowledge that it is the physiotherapist exercises and general aftercare that has enabled me to recover so quickly. The surgery was only a small part of this process - so in support of alternative therapies in general I am sure my body is now healing itself with the assistance of the right exercise, rest, stretching and positive mental thought.

Hello ollyhartley, and welcome to Healthypages

May I just clarify generally here with regard to your reference to 'senior member', without making any comment upon individuals.

With the exception of the additional titles accorded to Admin and Moderators, the titles that appear below members' avatars on the left of their posts relate solely to the number of posts they have made on the forums. They therefore do not reflect any status in terms of proficiency, and are not awarded to members through any special criteria.

All members are giving their opinions and quoting from their experience regardless of whether their title suggests they are New, Member, Senior or Super.

Hope that helps.

Holistic

Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  2. MoonM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new 22ys kroea girl (vivi) and Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  4. KSpa:
    THURSDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ADA, VICKY, KELLY & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ADA is 23, 5’4” and 120 Lbs, sweet and sexy with a nice 36C bust and great services. VICKY is 21, Korean, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, with a cute pretty face, good service, & nice 34B pillows to comfort you. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D’s
  5. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  6. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  7. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💥 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💋Thursday ❣ 💋Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💋❣ Lucy, 💋 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💞 Jessica,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment, sure to love... Bonnie ❤ 💘🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💫💥💋Thursday,💘💞 Cindy, 💋abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 👄👄Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❣💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💋💘Thursday, ❣💋 Cici...💋 small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco . Lisa, 💋 📞647 348-2899📞
  12. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ELSA, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. SARA is a beautiful Thai lady with C Cups, 160 Cms and 50 Kgs, who has a full set of services to delight you. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes sweet
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Angie, Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Molly (First Day) is a new, very sexy lady with a pretty face, C Cups, a slim waist, slightly curvy hips & great services.
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Michelle ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tiffany,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Japanese Lily 36DDD and young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and young sweet Tina with curves body open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  19. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 1536 Warden Avenue ❤👄Thursday, Yoyo, and 💋❤ Tammy, 👄full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Very upbeat personality, good overall treatment. 🌹☎️647 352-1588☎️
  20. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Thursday, ♥ 💋Michelle 💞 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  21. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys, Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️Table shower body scrub👍👍👍3 girls every day, new girl Vicky sexy beauty super service, body slide, professional Thai massage technique👌👌👌 Cici super deep tissue massage🔥🔥🔥5124Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  22. Rockstar1199:
    Angela @ Z one
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Yuki🍒A true Japanese JAV superstar making her debut at our shop today. Yuki is a sexy petite tiny little service queen providing geisha style pampering massage service plus open minded sensual extra services to ensure complete satisfacti
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Suki big boobs,sexy butt😜😜😜and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, ANGELINA, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, MIA, TIFFANY & ZOEY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs
  32. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street unit 100💞💋 Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. ❤💋 Nicole, 💋 small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  33. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5’4” & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5’3” & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5’2” & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  34. Withme_Spa:
    💕💗 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💋 Wednesday, ❣💋 Ruby, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ❣❤ Apple, 💞nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💞 Amy, 💋 slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you. 💘 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  35. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: ANGELA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her.
  36. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 💞💋 Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina, 💋 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. 💗 Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  37. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE % SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  38. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  39. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💋💞Tammy,👄 full body treatment by an amazing attendant... cheerful and upbeat personality, very fun ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  40. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Sundayhacker:
    Burldude12 is a low life loossserrr
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica sexy body boots bips and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. Sparkling Spa:
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  49. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
Back