Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review ITAs Review Megathread

Went deep diving into LL again and some look good.

Will make updates to list to providers that are still active that i have i msged. This is ignoring postings made in last 1-2 weeks since they likely still active.

to msg:
Chantel [She is super hot fml]: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe..._massages_edging_sessions-6981880?source=list
Autumn D: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...district_deep_tissue_nuru-7207556?source=list
FARAH: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...vate_nude_massage_outcall-6387314?source=list

Active:
Jenna[made a new LL after i msged her lmao]: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...ge_with_an_italian_female-5840322?source=list

Inactive:
sky: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...al_today_incall_outcall_120_30minutes-5948168
FARAH seems pretty hot. If anyone has TTFT, could love your input/review.

She also texted tittyfuck +20 and lfk +20
These are dangerous girls, maybe will ask you for 20 top off for everything if you don’t ask specifically
like nipple suck +20
ass grind +20
clean up shower +20
list goes on..
Damn yeah tht is kinda scummy. She trying to get the bag tho. It's easy to kinda look down on providers who do this till you see their situation I think. When I say the apprtmwnt complex is a shit hole Indo not exaggerate...

Ur capping dog. Chantel looks way hotter.
Regardless I msged her I'll update I'd I get a response.

Hi folks I m not sure if she has been already mentioned just wanted to post my recent visit from a kijiji ad - goes by the name Love Lani

She works in a very discreet location near Cawthra Burnhamthope, she does not discuss extras in text. She looks like half Thai/Chinese in early 40s has a nice set of jugs and looks young for her age. Decided to go for a 45 mins session massage was not RMT level just slight rubbing all over the body, little of hot stone massage, very friendly. As far as extras she is kind of restrictive 60,80,100 are her rates HE, Topless HE, nude HE. I went for topless HE she did not allow tit sucking and it was a huge let down for me. She was pitching for nude HE I had learnt my lesson by that time and did not opt for it. Repeat - No,Reason - teasing was missing throughout the massage. Damage - 70 + 80.

Hi folks I m not sure if she has been already mentioned just wanted to post my recent visit from a kijiji ad - goes by the name Love Lani

She works in a very discreet location near Cawthra Burnhamthope, she does not discuss extras in text. She looks like half Thai/Chinese in early 40s has a nice set of jugs and looks young for her age. Decided to go for a 45 mins session massage was not RMT level just slight rubbing all over the body, little of hot stone massage, very friendly. As far as extras she is kind of restrictive 60,80,100 are her rates HE, Topless HE, nude HE. I went for topless HE she did not allow tit sucking and it was a huge let down for me. She was pitching for nude HE I had learnt my lesson by that time and did not opt for it. Repeat - No,Reason - teasing was missing throughout the massage. Damage - 70 + 80.
damn u got hustled dog. Was the massage at least decent?

no reply:
FARAH: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...vate_nude_massage_outcall-6387314?source=list

Active:
Jenna[made a new LL after i msged her lmao]: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...ge_with_an_italian_female-5840322?source=list
Chantel [She is super hot fml]: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe..._massages_edging_sessions-6981880?source=list
Autumn D: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...district_deep_tissue_nuru-7207556?source=list

Inactive:
sky: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...al_today_incall_outcall_120_30minutes-5948168

Autumn has limited availiabilty it seems, also took a while to reply so likely not super active.
Chantel is pretty active and replied pretty readily. I was supposed to have a session with her but timing didnt work out and i didnt have access to car when she was avilaible. So TDL is Chantel and Cherry. Looks like its chocolate women for my future rn.

She is very hot, but that’s where it ends. Apartment stinks like weed, and is messy/dirty. Had weed paraphernalia all over the counter. Sparked up as soon as the massage was done. She said shower was available, but you don’t want to shower there when you see it.

She seems paranoid or scared until she has you on the table. She told me which couch to put my clothes on, and not the other. The massage wasn’t great. Furthest from RMT you can imagine, even though that’s what she claims. Her ad says nude, but only took off her top. Sat on my stomach/chest reverse cowgirl style for the HE. I had a hard time breathing because of it. Could only grab her butt (which is juicy) but her position made it really hard to reach around to her tits.

If you can go in with these points in mind, and get her to do things differently, you might like it. But if your experience is the same as mine, you’ll be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no reply:

Active:

Inactive:

Autumn has limited availiabilty it seems, also took a while to reply so likely not super active.
Chantel is pretty active and replied pretty readily. I was supposed to have a session with her but timing didnt work out and i didnt have access to car when she was avilaible. So TDL is Chantel and Cherry. Looks like its chocolate women for my future rn.

If I’m not mistaken, there was a thread about Jenna. I tried searching for “Italian” and her number but got nothing. If I remember correctly she had pretty good reviews.

If I’m not mistaken, there was a thread about Jenna. I tried searching for “Italian” and her number but got nothing. If I remember correctly she had pretty good reviews.

She randomly sent me a pic of herself and asked me if I was coming. I said I wasn't available, and she said "$150", which was 10 more than original price. Idk what sort of game she is playing lmao

She randomly sent me a pic of herself and asked me if I was coming. I said I wasn't available, and she said "$150", which was 10 more than original price. Idk what sort of game she is playing lmao

Weird. I think she’s a mom that does this when she gets a chance or needs money. I haven’t seen her ad up consistently.

I seen Jenna about a month ago. She's a real sweet lady, facially I think she's a hot milf. Nice rack as well. She loves to talk, which I dont mind and had pretty good conversations throughout. bbbj was okay, FS she took it all in but she looked a little uneasy, but didnt complain. She isn't really flexable, but that was fine. Only did mish, released in her, dome on. Gave another post massage which was nice. I think we went over a few minutes too, continuing our convos while she massaged. She's my COT and a pleasure to be with so I'll probably see her again. I'm sure the damage was 120.

I seen her when her ad was a month old. I'm surprised I found it. Asked about it and she doesn't update it frequently. She said to feel free and text whenever and she'll get back when she can.

Oh yeah, and the massage.. it was there. Nothing great, some pressure that's it lol.

She has adorable dogs that she let me play with after the session haha.

Also, imo she looks way better in person than the pictures she posted.

Last edited:
Chantel (4640)

Def one of top independant Massage experinces. Def my top 3 easily.

Been chatting her up for a couple days and finally got around to booking a morning session. She offers a erotic massage as well as edging session. I really like edging sessions, espically having seen thwe likes of Harley Synn. I decided to book an extended session half massage and half edging. Day of appointment and went to address in a some residential area in north york. When traffic is there its a bit of a long drive for me but i prefer morning/afternoon sessions. She looks exactly like the pics, very cute face and amazing body. Not exactly bbw but bigger with great tits, which def MCOT, but it may not be everyones. She had minimal makeup on too which i love for more natural look. Shower was manadatory and towel was provided.

Massage took place on bed. First half was the massage. In terms of strictly massage it wasnt super amazing, like a 7/10 when compared to a RMT. The erotic aspect of the massage was very good. I would rate it 8 or 9 out of ten. She uses her nails knuckles and arm sweeps. The inital part of massaage she is clothed. Very light to little teasing at this point. Then she gets undressed (idk when she even did it) and moves into an amazing body slide. Her tits are big and soft and she pushes them into ur face. She also does this breathing thing in ur ear, again another sensual aspect i love. She then moves to my legs and begins real teasing, that slowly transissions into a hj while im on my stomache. Textbook great masseuse technique. I almost nutted from this but she knew just when to pull back.

On the flip she whisppered into my ear which was super hot and immedialty we went into the edging session. If ur not really into edging u can skip this.
Edging was amazing, she really knows how to do a wide variety of technique and really get u to the edge. You can touch her virtually anywhere. She gives lots of audiotory feedback and engages in back and forth dirty talk. Her face is also very hot during it. We did a bunch of positions and shit but its all bascially just an extended hj (and boob job) session. Only thing that could make it better would being able to do DATY and her giving BJ. Some 69 would be great.

After my shower we chatted and i asked her about massage skills. Apparently she hasnt worked in a MP. Her technique was so good i almost didnt beleive it. She also mentioned she is Low volume rn since she is busy. I paid 300 for 90 mins, which may be a bit steep but she offers hr sessions for cheaper obviosuly. I will def repeat for just edging session its that good. The massage asspect is also good but i like edging more.

Chantel (4640)

Been chatting her up for a couple days and finally got around to booking a morning session. She offers a erotic massage as well as edging session. I really like edging sessions, espically having seen thwe likes of Harley Synn. I decided to book an extended session half massage and half edging. Day of appointment and went to address in a some residential area in north york. When traffic is there its a bit of a long drive for me but i prefer morning/afternoon sessions. She looks exactly like the pics, very cute face and amazing body. Not exactly bbw but bigger with great tits, which def MCOT, but it may not be everyones. She had minimal makeup on too which i love for more natural look. Shower was manadatory and towel was provided.

Massage took place on bed. First half was the massage. In terms of strictly massage it wasnt super amazing, like a 7/10 when compared to a RMT. The erotic aspect of the massage was very good. I would rate it 8 or 9 out of ten. She uses her nails knuckles and arm sweeps. The inital part of massaage she is clothed. Very light to little teasing at this point. Then she gets undressed (idk when she even did it) and moves into an amazing body slide. Her tits are big and soft and she pushes them into ur face. She also does this breathing thing in ur ear, again another sensual aspect i love. She then moves to my legs and begins real teasing, that slowly transissions into a hj while im on my stomache. Textbook great masseuse technique. I almost nutted from this but she knew just when to pull back.

On the flip she whisppered into my ear which was super hot and immedialty we went into the edging session. If ur not really into edging u can skip this.
Edging was amazing, she really knows how to do a wide variety of technique and really get u to the edge. You can touch her virtually anywhere. She gives lots of audiotory feedback and engages in back and forth dirty talk. Her face is also very hot during it. We did a bunch of positions and shit but its all bascially just an extended hj (and boob job) session. Only thing that could make it better would being able to do DATY and her giving BJ. Some 69 would be great.

After my shower we chatted and i asked her about massage skills. Apparently she hasnt worked in a MP. Her technique was so good i almost didnt beleive it. She also mentioned she is Low volume rn since she is busy. I paid 300 for 90 mins, which may be a bit steep but she offers hr sessions for cheaper obviosuly. I will def repeat for just edging session its that good. The massage asspect is also good but i like edging more.
Can you msg me her contact info if you have a moment. Thank you.

So i been hobbying for a while (4-5 months), mainly visiting independant Providers that do Tantra or Nuru Massages. I gotten good advice from this fourm so thought i might give back, espically since these types of providers dont really have reviews.

Dakini (2647) - Tantra
Def the most expensive of the tantra providers. Her service is very much in line with the spirtual aspect of tantra, incorprating the breathing, incense and other stuff. The session incorporates many elements and its not just a body slide and hj. She really does body to body in every sense, breathing together and other stuff. If ur interested im sure she is willing to tell more or just visit her site. I would likely not repeat as its outside my price range.
Incall was a space out in DT toronto. Dakini is not a looker by any means but the service is def premium for the spirtual aspect if ur into that. She also does nuru, but again, expensive.

Pearl - Tantra
Probably my favorite of the tantra sessions. She starts by talking with you about what ur looking for and is very personable. Again most of offerings are on her site and u can freely email her for more dets. I liked talking to her about some of my own personal stuff and she shared her experince with me. We did some breathing and eye exerciese and then did massage. i did skyclad so she was naked. The massage was good and included some body slides (not best body slides ever imo). The teasing was very good before the flip. Post flip still had massage/teasing elements before an amazing hj with a bit of edging before release. Afterwards she did some other spirtual rituals to re align my chakras and such. Im not very spirtual but it was an interesting experience. She had this one thing where she rang a triangle and it really puts u into a trance of sorts. would repeat if i lived closer, but drive is a bit far. Incall location is clean and smalls nice (she burns incense). She has her own house and massage table is in basement.

Morning Star - Tantra/Nuru
Another good one. Very sociable and good conversationalist. I read one review that says she talks a bit, and if ur not into talking to much u may find her annyoing. i was nervous so i didnt mind it. Services are as offered on her site or if u msg her and she based in etobicoke south i beleive. She does a shower together, which i find a bit akward, but i accepted cause i was nervous. It was nice, but i didnt really get tht clean lul. I asked for nuru massage for 1.5hrs. The incall location had a massage table that was a bit small but she made due. Massage in terms of RMT was not tht good but it was def very sensual and erotic. She did a normal massage before moving to nuru. She used authentic nuru and it was great. She encourages mutual touching very much so, everywhere is allowed although i didnt try for digits. On the flip it was amazing sensual nuru body slide and pussy rub. No rush and she really seems like she is enjoying herself. If u give her more time to setup incall she can likely find better location so thats not on her. Otherwise, only complaint i have is she lives a bit far. Will likely repeat in future.

Aria (4540) - Nuru/Body Slide
She is retired but i think she still sometimes will post ads, althouh rarely. She still might see regulars she says. I posted about her in aother thread but just for completion ill add her here. Very easy to talk to, and authentic nuru gel used. She is very cute and is more of a tall spinner wchich is NMCOT as i prefer a bit more meat but session was still great. It was very similar to MP service, which makes sense as she had worked in one. She is reliable in her service and good hj. She does this thing where she breathes into ur ear tht i luved. Will likely repeat but ive only seen her once so im not really a regular. 200hr.

Jessica Steeles - Nuru
She has been reviewed before so i wont waste time. Gold standard for nuru.

Asian Sarah (5262)
An older asian lady who does massage/nuru out of north york area. Ive seen her twice. First time was very good session, nice warm nuru and she really worked rubbing me up and down. Even let me suck her tits and play with them. She is unshaven too which is a nice dynamic during the massage (although some may not like it). Good teasing and great hj finish and she seemed happy to please. Second session was not nearly as good. She seemed a bit snappy and nuru was little more than her just rubbing back and forth on top of me pretty much. So YMMV i guess, but generally its a decent nuru. I would probably try a normal massage session with her first before nuru if ur thinking about seeing her. Likely wont repeat since her incall is far for me and service varies too much. 220hr for nuru.

Rosalie/Leona (7515)
Dont fall for any of her ads in terms of offering a massages. The actual massage is pretty bad. I gave her services a review in another board so check tht out if u wanna read it. 200hr, no hh offered.

Kimmy (6775)
Young black chic. From her accent she is likely from some west african country (she is very cute tho the accent adds to it) Posted about her in another thread, but massage was very nice, on the soft side. Body slide was clothed, assumdedly cause she trying to be safe. Still felt very nice tho, and she really works the body slide. (not really a nuru massage as advertised tho, although she was moving so idk if that contributed). On the flip she also did some grinding where she was also moaning and stuff. Very hot. The CBJ, as a stated in the other thread, was amazing. Better than most bbjs ive gotten. Idk how long i would have lasted if it was a bbj. if u can afford her for fs then ur a lucky man. She super hot too. She moving to BC last i heard.

Dr. Sunny (5390)
Asian Milf. She does prostate massage plus edging hj pretty much. Ive heard a good number of negative reviews about her, but tbh, its not tht bad. Once u build rappor u can ask her to see tits but its always just gonna be hj. The actual session is a nice extend hj and prostate massage. For the price its very good and u get the whole 30 mins (usually like 20-25). She hasnt removed mask the times ive seen her tho. I usually see her as a like a plan D type beat. I like a good edging session. The prostate aspect is kinda meh, it just feels weird.

Nikki (9584)
Latina Milf. Provides massage. I went and tried the prostate massage as well. It sucked tbh. Actual massage was meh and happy ending was meh, not rushed but not sensual. She was fully clothed but did allow touching. Wouldnt repeat. services was 130hh for those curious.

Diane (1410)
Nice lady. Very much on the bigger and not so beautiful side of milf. I didnt mind much tho as good service can usually make up for it. didnt happen in this case. The incall/massage took place on a low mattress out of converted garage or attached shed or something. And it fucking smelled. She had a dog and i dont have pets so maybe im just not used to the smell but somehow i dobut it. She was a nice lady, providing sexual advice too, but i didnt come for advice... Regarldess the actual session itseld was basically just a short edging session where i was edged once. Whole thing was like 15 mins and i piad for hr. Not even a massage. Would def not repeat. Not sure what all the fluff and filler and stuff on her site is tho, i was not offered any disscounts or anythnig.

905-379-1130 - Massage
Slapping in this in here just cause. An old lady out of Hamilton who does a massage. Not gonna mince words, very unnatractive, incall smells and is dirty. The massage table is clean enough. She is very rude and rough round the edges. The actual massage itself was meh. She does massage ur butt and balls, where she she kinda rubs ur taint/anus with her fingers (no insertion). It felts pretty good to me, as it was my first time with anal play. Hj was ok and i paid extra for Bbj. She also did bls. If u can keep ur eyes closed and block out all the other factors its not so bad. I would not repeat tho, way better options. If ur ona budgjet tho, her service is extrremely cheap, for reasons stated above most likely.

Katya(2157)
Russian Gilf. Went for massage and HE. Really crappy massage on crappy bed in an apparment complex. she used lotion for massage. Most of massage was with massage gun. HE was jackhammer. Avoid.

Krystal (0505)
Young European milf. Basically a weird massage type thing where u can also touch her (no touching pussy tho) and she provides continuous adiotory feedback. This finishes with a hj with a lot of encouragement. It was def different, not my type of thing tho as the massage element was very lacking and the other thing didnt really make up for it.

Hope u guys got some insight into some of the providers. If u know of any tantra providers tht could be interesting feel free to reply or send me a pm.
Thanks for the great post! I am curious, I am curious however about Rosalie/Leona. You'd said the massage wasn't good, but what about the other services? She is actually charging $150/hr now. In your opinio is she worth that?

Thanks for the great post! I am curious, I am curious however about Rosalie/Leona. You'd said the massage wasn't good, but what about the other services? She is actually charging $150/hr now. In your opinio is she worth that?
Nope. She 'offers' virtually everything that she lists in her site, dfk, cfs, bbj, etc. But all the services are subpar. She is very nice and doesn't rush, but has little to no experience having sex. And that's coming from me lmao. Her bbj actually hurt, it was so bad.

Chantel (4640)

What part of north york is she located? Also, is it a house or apartment? Thanks for the great review!

What part of north york is she located? Also, is it a house or apartment? Thanks for the great review!
Leslie and Steeles.
It's one of those converted houses into apartment complex. You walk in and take stairs to her door. Pretty discrete, I didn't run into anyone.

Chantel (4640)

Fantastic review. Good Indy massage providers are so few and far between.
Your review definitely makes me want to try her.
I've moved her up my TDL.
Thank you,

I seen Jenna about a month ago. She's a real sweet lady, facially I think she's a hot milf. Nice rack as well. She loves to talk, which I dont mind and had pretty good conversations throughout. bbbj was okay, FS she took it all in but she looked a little uneasy, but didnt complain. She isn't really flexable, but that was fine. Only did mish, released in her, dome on. Gave another post massage which was nice. I think we went over a few minutes too, continuing our convos while she massaged. She's my COT and a pleasure to be with so I'll probably see her again. I'm sure the damage was 120.

I seen her when her ad was a month old. I'm surprised I found it. Asked about it and she doesn't update it frequently. She said to feel free and text whenever and she'll get back when she can.

Oh yeah, and the massage.. it was there. Nothing great, some pressure that's it lol.

She has adorable dogs that she let me play with after the session haha.

Also, imo she looks way better in person than the pictures she posted.
I always wondered about her. Shot her a text a few months back and never got a reply.

Shoutbox
  1. alram89:
    Mississauga
  2. hiyamickey:
    6 girls work at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER MILF SASA WAITING FOR YOU,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, KIRAN, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  10. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty student Mia 25 years old and sweet cute Ivy with curve body, GFE fun Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young sexy Chinese Girl Suki, Young Sexy Vietnamese Rose is back! For A Week Only, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Linda, Mimi, Molly, & Sherry Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  14. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: TALL & SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸DAISY: A CURVY PETITE ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  15. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN, oh, Evelyn! 💫True Spinner, 1st Day!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 90 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. LULU is popular & well known
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    Super MILF Sass & Service Queen Zoe@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  17. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 23th , TUESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹 LILIAN 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & LILIAN & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Jiosh:
    edmonton
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER, NYMPHO FOX AND CHINESE SECY EMILY@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Mia is very good👍Body slide🤪🤪🤪 and deep massage Jenny 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Spanish girl (Mia) and Asian girl (Sophie) in today
  28. Spagirl:
    Golden leaf spa .2229 Bostock in mississauga.4379992166.super clean .linda is very friendly,does a very relaxing treatment.coco is small cute sexy slime
  29. Spagirl:
    GOLDEN LEAF Wellness center .2229 Bostock in missisauga
  30. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: LULU, MIMI & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services. MIMI is a young Asian lady with a medium build and nice services.
  31. GoldenFlower:
    MONDAY at💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Jojo, Mika, Monica & Sherry. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bobo 😍 A brand new Hong Kong girl making her debut at Annie Spa, Bobo is a young busty girl with natural 36C breasts and big round juicy nipples. Her slim waist and perfect firm ass will have you eating out of her palm and her kitty.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 25 years old and young fun open mind Tina with curve body, sweet GFE pretty Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  39. dave guhan:
    ❤️ ANNA MOON DREAMS ❤️ AKA ANGELA/EMILY ❤️ AVAIL TODAY ❤️ SUNRISE HEALTH ❤️ 10 EAST WILMOT UNIT 27 ❤️ (647) 325-8086 ❤️
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MIMI, ANAYA, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL WITH A VERY LUSCIOUS BODY, A ROUND BUBBLE BUTT AND VERY SWEET 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  44. Theodore:
    Koi thode bahut number dedo re milf/bhabhi/girl ke bahut dino se bhuka hoon urgent need h pls help me out guys will help u all if possible pls pls share me in the inbox
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    KOREAN PARTY GIRL SUMMER,@ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  46. bumika.vashi:
    ((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to t
  47. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 22th , MONDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SENECA 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & 🆕 SENECA & SUNNY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  48. humanbeing:
    University of Windsor massage girla
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Tomorrow New First Day Young Sexy Japanese Girl Nini (23 years old 163cm 50kg 34D) Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  50. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :New Spanish girl Bunny💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to please CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude...
Back